The Old King and the New Bride Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think you're ready." He withdraws his fingers without warning, making me whimper. "You're full of surprises, Michelle. Arguing with me one moment, begging me for more the next. I'll have to teach you how to be more of one and less of the other."

I feel the bed dip as he shifts forward. The smooth flesh of his cock replaces his fingers, resting against my pussy, poised for action. It's as cold as the rest of him, but harder than steel and covered in soft, silky skin. The memory of sucking him off floods my mind for an instant, and I shift my hips against him.

He pulls back and inch, the think head of his cock pressing against the entrance to my body. I freeze and try to relax, knowing my instinctive reaction will only make this uncomfortable.

"Good girl. The more you relax, the easier it will be."

He eases forward inch by inch, the full length of him slipping into me. He's bigger than I remember, but his thickness is wonderful and beyond satisfying. Feeling the first few inches sliding in, I'm finally able to relax my body and sink down into the sheets. As leisurely as he's moving, it's still magnificent. It must be torture for him to go so slowly. I know he must want to tear me to pieces, yet he holds back enough to chip away at me bit by bit.

A tight, sharp pain sears me from the inside. He may be going at a snail's pace, but my body still had some resistance to it. My virginity gives way, and I'm left gasping for air for a moment as I adjust to cashing in my V-card. It wasn't as bad as Katie had told me it was when she a Regan had first done it, but it's still uncomfortable.

A handful of heartbeats later, his hips brush against my butt and he stills. My body has now adjusted to his girth and the loss of my purity, allowing me to regain my balance. God, he's huge! I'm surprised he could even fit. I shift my hips, getting a better angle and I'm able feel a little less overstuffed.

"How are you feeling?" One finger traces my spine.

I take inventory for a moment, checking to make sure all the valves and pipes are in line and at working pressure. "Good. I'm okay. Just a little stunned."

He laughs at my inexperience, my innocence, my insecurities. I feel him pull back a bit, the feeling of his body gliding against mine indescribable. He holds still for a second, letting me adjust to the feeling of being filled then drained. I appreciate the moment of silence and take a deep breath, digging my fingers into the sheets and prepping myself for whatever he's planning.

Please go slow. Please go slow.

He bucks into me hard, slamming his hips against mine. I cry out in surprise. I swear I was begging him to go slow!

He pulls back and thrusts forward again. I lose myself temporarily. My hands slip out from under me and I collapse into the bed. God, that felt good! I lay there reeling, still not quite sure what happened. All I know was that he moved forward and three tons of dynamite went off inside my body.

"I'm going to ride you like a stallion."

He grips my hips, pulling me back against him. I panic and manage to grab the sheets again, holding myself steady. Whatever that was, I want more. I take one last cleansing breath, shift my hips in his hands, and close my eyes. I feel a tsunami coming, and I'm bracing myself against whatever floodgate I can find.

Lucifer gets the message and wastes no time flooding the levees of my body. He bucks his hips against me repeatedly, the bottom edge of his cock stroking my sweet spot over and over again with deadly accuracy. I twitch with every quick thrust of his body, my senses numbed to nothing bur the delicious feeling of fire racing through my veins. I moan and twist my fingers into the sheets, silently praying that he'll never stop.

One of his hands leaves my hip. I feel his fingers twist into my hair, and he pulls my head back sharply. He keeps his other hand melded to my hip, a precaution in case I manage to find my senses and try to crawl away. Fat chance of that. The way he's indoctrinating me into the world of sex may be a bit more brutal than most, but I'm not about to sacrifice this kind of ecstasy for anything. Not even red velvet cake with homemade frosting. This is way better.

Satisfied that I can take him, Lucifer starts to really play with me. He slows his thrusts but moves with more power. A few seconds later, he's moving faster than lightening. Again he switches, angling his hips so that every inch of him grinds against the inner wall of my pussy. At every alteration I cry out in shocked bliss. He's toying with my body, using me as he sees fit, and I have no arguments.

Deep inside me, something stirs. It's a feeling I've only barely tasted when I masturbate: it's an orgasm, alright, but this is no ordinary climax. My body has never been used so freely or pleasured so fully in my life. What's coming isn't just a small little explosion of pleasure and relief. What's coming is a raging ball of pent up lust, angst and ten years worth of curiosity. When it detonates, it's going to blow our room into a pile of rubble.

Lucifer never stops his mindless thrusting. I can hear his harsh breathing, feel his hand twist tighter in my hair. He's as close as I am, maybe closer, but he's not showing any sign of stopping. I'm not sure I want him to. If he could d it, I'd have him keep going for the rest of the night.

He unravels his fingers from my hair and grips my hips again. I guess at what's coming and grip the sheets with everything I've got.

I've guessed right and my precautions had saved me. He rams his body against mine, thrusting so quickly and so deeply I would have fallen over if I hadn't gripped the sheets. He never slows his pace, though, and I'm left kneeling on my hands and knees and pure, raw lightening roars through me. I cry out eat every push and pull of his hips. It's beyond incredible, and I'm sure this feeling is so perfect it was never mean for a mortal body like mine.

He thrusts against me one last time and I shatter beneath him. I throw my head back and scream, my body nearly shaking as my climax bowls over every barrier I have. Fireworks appear behind my eyes, and I collapse into the bed, nearly passing out from pure bliss.

Lucifer follows close behind. He rams into me once more before he stiffens. His fingers drill into my hips as he yells out his own release. His body involuntarily bucks against mine as he unloads what must be centuries of his seed into my body. I take it silently, still reeling from my own climax, though I wonder how my body could take such a load without breaking apart.

Maybe I already have,

Slowly, his fingers release my hips. He pulls away, leaving me empty and feeling more alone that I can ever remember feeling. His arms loop around my waist and he pulls me down with him as he settles back into bed. I fall willingly, exhaustion now flooding my limbs. My fingers untangle themselves from the sheets as he pulls me close. His lips press against my neck and his hands reach up to cup me breasts again.

"Well done! You took that like a soldier." His kisses follow the curve of my neck.

I giggle mindlessly, my body still recovering from the explosion. I'm tired now, and I want to sleep. All that hard, awesome sex has rendered my limbs useless. My mind is slowly being rebuilt after being decimated by the blast. But it was worth it. So worth it.

His hands massage my breasts again, but I'm too tired and sated to squirm against him. He notices my lack of resistance and smiles against my throat.

"I take it you want to sleep now."

I'm barely able to nod. I want to sleep so badly I'm barely able to keep my eyes open.

That was fabulous. Now let me sleep.

He laughs and nuzzles my neck. "Then sleep. I'll wake you up in the morning and we'll present you to our people." He continues to massage my breast in his hands, just enough to keep small sparks flowing through my veins. "You did so well, my queen. One of these days, I'll show you some real fun."

I close my eyes and settle into bed. Lucifer pulls the blankets over our bodies, and I'm warm and safe again. He continues to kiss my neck, and I stretch my neck out to give him more access. Satan he may be, but who am I to turn down a free kiss?

"We'll have so much fun together, you and I. So much fun. Oh, my Michelle." He pauses, and I can almost hear the smile creeping onto his lips. "My Michelle."

Yes, I suppose so. And I guess that makes him my Lucifer. It's a perfect balance, now. We've claimed each other. No one else can have either of us. I have my husband now; my beautiful, evil, irresistible husband. And he has me. Now that's a trade most people would have never imagined. Nevertheless, I intend to make the most of this union, even if it kills me.

My Lucifer. What am I going to do with you?

I never get to answer my own question. My mind blacks out just as I get around to finding an answer, abandoning me to the sweet darkness of my subconscious. I dream again, but this time, there are no mirrors or nipple rings. Just distant memories of my childhood with my father and the image of him wishing me the best of luck.

* * *

So? How'd I do? I hope you enjoyed it, because this took me a LONG time to write out (34 pages doesn't come out in 24 hours). Chapter 2 will be posted as soon as I can write that one out. Thanks for reading and I'll see you soon!

Also, the parts of this story will all be listed under the main title: "The Old King and the New Bride", so you won't have to confusion of finding the chapters like in the 'Dealmaker' stories. Also, I promises to number these chapters. I promise.

Finally...thanks, Matt! I really appreciate your help on this!