The Old King and the New Bride Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stand staring at the floor, smiling slightly, when I hear movement behind me. Seconds later, Lucifer's cool, strong arms wraparound my waist and pull me close against his chest. His lips press into my hair and warm breath spills down my back. I close my eyes and lean into him, reveling in his touch.

"I can see where you inherited your spine," he whispers into my hair.

I laugh softly. "Dad and I had to deal with mom on a daily basis. We didn't take shit from anyone."

"I know your pain," he laughs. "Feel better?"

I nod. "Much." I spin around and loop my arms around his neck. "Thank you."

He leans forward and nuzzles my neck. "Anything."

An idea slips into my mind, one filled with lust and joy and excitement. I smile and step forward, pressing my body against his. My breasts flatten slightly against his chest, bulging out of the generous cut in my dress. I lean back slightly so I can look at him, twisting my fingers into his soft hair.

"Anything?" I ask playfully.

A wicked smile appears on his face. "Have something in mind, do you?"

I smile back at him. "As nice as it was to see my father again – thank you again for that – I don't consider that a good enough payment for the pain and suffering you've put me through today."

His smile fades, a look of uneasy confusion crossing his features. "Meaning what?"

My smile doesn't fade. "I've changed my mind. You do owe me for that failed sex experiment with your other half." I lean forward, pressing my breasts harder against his chest. "Make it up to me."

A winning smile flashes across his lips before he scoops me up and spins on his feet. "Yes, ma'am!"

He carries me back to our bed, cradling me against his chest. I sink into his embrace, a feeling of warmth and safety washing over me. This creature, dark and menacing as he may be, is my husband. He loves me, cares for me, is willing to fight and die for me. And I'm willing to do the same for him. After all the shit and turmoil we've been through, we've found ways to bond ourselves to each other and keep our hearts – and bodies - close.

I giggle suddenly, laughing at the ironic happiness of the situation. A human girl and the demon king have successfully fallen in love with each other. The impossible has happened. God must be losing his mind.

As we near the bed, the gravity of this state of affairs settles over me. I am no longer a simple teenager or a human. I am the queen of the underworld. The damned souls and sadistic demons who live here follow my orders and pay their respects to me. As awkward as it may feel, I've taken on an entirely new set of responsibilities. I've sworn to uphold the duties of my crown and damn it, I will, even if that means going against my nature to keep this ship afloat. If that means sentencing a damned soul to keep the mechanism moving, so be it.

"I love you," I whisper softly to my eternal husband.

"I love you, too, Michelle." His voice is strong, confident. Honest.

"Do you think Lilith will finally accept me?" I ask quietly.

"I don't really care. I accept you, and so does everyone else. You're queen, damn it, whether she likes it or not."

I nod. "How's my mom?"

"Just fine. She'll be up in an hour or so to help you dress for the party."

I look up at him. "Party for what?"

He grins down at me. "Old Beelzebub has decided to get a bride for himself. We're celebrating the end of his celibacy."

I throw my head back and laugh. "Good for him. Who's the girl?"

"No idea."

I loop my arm around his neck again. "Oh, Lucifer! We must help him pick!"

His grin turns wicked. "I agree. You and I will find someone worthy of being married to the old codger. Perhaps a lovely nun or a young schoolgirl."

I nod. "Yes, those sound like wonderful options."

We reach the bed finally, and Lucifer gently lowers me onto the soft blankets. He moves fluidly, crawling on top of me and straddling my hips. I reach up and pull him down, kissing him deeply as his fingers work my dress up my legs. My love and lust for him combine into one glorious feeling of heat the settles into my heart. It's filling and comforting and everything I could ever possibly want. And I'm never letting the go.

I lean my head back and sigh as he peppers kisses along my throat. "What would I do without you?"

He chuckles against my skin. "You'd go mad."

Sad but true.

"Don't ever leave me," I whisper into the air.

"Never." He rears up and grins down at me, hauling the edge of my dress over my bare hips. "Shall we try that oral initiation again? I don't think you got a very thorough introduction."

I smile up at him, still captivated by his impossible beauty. "Please."

"With pleasure."

He slides down the bed as I watch. His cold hands slide under my hips and arch my body off the bed. I relax and let him move me freely, no longer caring if anyone should walk in and see us. If they do, then they'll get one hell of a show.

I settle into the bed, waiting for the pleasure that's sure to come. My heart settles in, too, finally allowing me to accept my fate. I am queen. How and why I got here is no longer important. What is important are the people and things I've now sworn myself to. Lucifer is my husband. Hell is my home. The demons here are my family.

And I won't let anyone try to take any of this from me again.

* * *

Yay! We've reached the end! Yes, Lucifer and Michelle did get the happy ending they deserved, and we finally laid a lot of shit and pain to rest. Thanks so much for following this journey and taking the time to comment, fall in love with the story, and laugh along with my strange sense of humor.

I love you all...mostly.

Oh, and a special thanks to my editor Matt for helping me the entire the way.

1...345678