The Old Mill Ghost

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What I felt, and what I know Tracy felt, was unlike either one of us had ever felt before in our entire lives. I've experienced the sensation of seeing stars go off inside my head before, especially when Tracy and I have had a particularly wild, erotic night of passion. But none of those times, compared to this one. We both heard the faint echoing laughter then that suddenly seemed to fade growing distant, along with the words trailing off as they were spoken.

"Thank you...thank you...thank...you."

I opened my eyes, as did Tracy. We were still seeing stars, still feeling the rapturous release that even then gripped us, but the stars were real, falling, cascading all about us in a thousand pin-pricks of little lights that fell about the room, winking out like snowflakes as they hit the ground, or any other solid or tangible object.

"Did that really just happen?" Tracy asked me as we lay there together, now my cock resting happily inside my girlfriend's pussy.

"Well if it didn't, I'd sure as hell like to know how I got here," I told her. "But it must have, we felt it, we saw it, we heard it, it just wasn't our imagination, that much we do know!"

About that time, the door opened into the room once again, only this time it wasn't any group coming through. JJ was standing there with his Frankenstein head held in his hands, which was strange enough, though so was the look on his face when he saw us together.

"That was uh...the last group," he informed us, though he continued to stand there in the door just as Tina came up behind him.

"Someone want to tell me what the hells going on here?" she asked trying to shove past JJ as he stood there in the doorway. "That last group said something about some sort of ghostly fuck going on in..." She saw us then, still coupled, though I finally rolled off as she finished her sentence. "...here?"

"Yeah, that's what I said," JJ said still gawking at the two of us as well. "Seems these two decided to turn things from a spook house, to a fuck house, though it certainly went over really well for the last group that came through here. Kept asking everyone how the hell we did it. Had no idea what they were talking about of course, so came down to see for myself. Have to admit it did look odd, some skeleton fucking a dead girl, but still didn't look anything the way they described it to me after coming back out.

Tracy and I just looked at one another and then burst out laughing.

"What's so damn funny?" Tina asked sounding confused.

"You'd never believe us in a million years even if we told you," Tracy said honestly.

"Somehow, I do believe that," Tina responded. "Now, what's say we get the hell out of here anyway, this place really is starting to give me the creeps. A while ago, I thought I saw some guy walking around here with an erection, then I saw him go into your little cubby hole," Tina said looking at me, so I raced down the hall after that to check on things, but by the time I got there, no one was here, just that last group that came in, so I rushed back to my own position thinking I was seeing things. Like I said, maybe I was, but I'm more than ready to call it a night and go back upstairs and start this party. How about you guys?"

Tracy and I couldn't have agreed more, the dead had already had their party, even though we'd been their unexpected guests. And as wild and as strange as it had all been, we were more than happy to go up and be amongst the living again, though for a while there at least, even the dead had enjoyed living and loving once again.