The Old Professor vs the Young Student

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He went into his walk-in wardrobe, grabbed a large long sleeve white shirt, lovingly put me in it, and rolled the sleeves up for me. Since the professor was taller than I was, his shirt could almost be substituted as a dress, the bottom of it reached my mid-thigh, and thereby, I was more modestly dressed than when I walked in his front door! Professor Mann grabbed a pair of boxers, put it on, took my hand again and led the way back into the kitchen where the half-cooked meal was abandoned.

Sitting at the island counter in the middle of the kitchen, I watched as Professor Mann finished up the meal. He told me to head to the dining room next to the kitchen where the table had already been set. I sat at the table, and in a few minutes, the professor appeared with two plates in hand. He kissed the top of my head as he served me, and went to his seat. We demolished the meal quickly, but before the professor could get up to clear the table, I got up from my chair, and went to sit astride the professor's lap.

With his arms wrapped protectively around my waist, my face blushed as I looked at his neck and asked him if he meant what he had said in his bedroom, my eyes were afraid to meet his. Without using his hands, he nudged my face up with his chin, looked into my eyes, and said softly that yes, he meant every word. He in turned asked if I meant what I had said, or was that the sex talking. If I could have blushed more red, I would have, but as it was, my face was already fiery. I whispered yes, I meant what I had said. His arms tightened around me at my answer, and he kissed me passionately, his tongue delved into my willing lips and plundered my sweetness.

Professor Mann stood up, and his hands cupped my buttocks as he walked quickly to the living room, my legs wrapped around his hips, my ankles locked behind his ass. He placed me gently on the couch and knelt between my spread thighs, his eyes locked with mine as he lowered his face to my pussy once again...

Whatever issues we would encounter from this moment on, we will deal with it as it comes.