The Older, The Better

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barbara pulled me to my feet and kissed me, savouring the taste of her own cunt juices. My hand went down to her fanny and I started to frig her, gently at first and then more urgently, with finally three fingers pushing into her. She, in turn, took hold of my cock and was pulling it backwards and forwards. We stopped kissing so that I could have a look at what I was doing. I stood back to admire the sight of my fingers slipping in and out of her wet cunt. Barbara was staring at me, her face contorted with lust. "Jenny, please....slower, slower. Please. I want you to kiss me again, down there. Make me come. Quick, lie on the bed"

I lay down and Barbara climbed across the bed and sat astride me. She shuffled up the bed and then lowered her smelly wet cunt onto my face. I tried to lick and suck her but she was in control, rubbing herself across my face. She was shouting out. Suddenly I felt a hand on my cock. Clive was wanking me off with his right hand. Then I felt him fingering my arse. "Now Clive," said Barbara, "I want to watch. We can come together." She lifted herself off me, but only in order to turn around to face Clive. She pushed her cunt back down into my face. "Now, lick me, Jenny. Make me come."

My mouth, nose and eyes were blocked with Barbara's cunt and arse. I was trying to concentrate on licking her but my attention was taken by Clive who had been fingering my arse. He had slapped some KY jelly on it and the sensation of his fingers slipping in and out was incredible. Barbara had now taken hold of my cock and she was wanking me furiously. I was near to coming, when I suddenly felt Clive lifting up my legs. Barbara helped him, and then released my cock so she could hold my legs up by her shoulders. "Now Clive, I want to see you fucking Jenny. Go on, slide it in to her cunt." I gasped as I felt his cock press against my arse. He pushed gently in and then out, just the first inch or two. It felt so good. I could feel my orgasm building. Barbara was shouting "Fuck, fuck, fuck...."

Clive took hold of my cock and started to wank me off. With each movement of my prick, his prick was forced against my arse. "Oh my God Clive, now. Do it now," Barbara screamed. Clive thrust forward and I felt his cock push tightly into me. The sensation was incredible and as he held his cock deep inside me I felt it pulse and jerk with a hot flood of sperm. I came immediately, my body racked with flow after flow of orgasm, my groans drowned out by Barbara as she came again and again, her cunt juice dripping down onto my face.

After a few minutes resting, Barbara lifted herself off me and lay back on the bed. I still felt really horny, and my arse was twitching. Clive's spunk was seeping out, and the sensation made me start to get stiff again. Clive had sat back in the chair, and he was trying to encourage his wilted cock to grow again. Barbara said we should go into the bathroom to clean up so we all went in there. I was still wearing Barbara's clothes and still had my heels on and the sensation of walking in the heels had me fully hard again. Barbara chuckled, got hold of my cock and led me over to the sink. She ran some warm water and then soaped and washed my cock.

Then Clive joined in. It was an amazing sensation as they both slowly wanked me with their soapy hands. Barbara then took a hand mirror from the bathroom cupboard and told me to watch. She rinsed her hands and then put the mirror underneath, between my legs. With one hand balanced on the basin Clive lifted my right leg up, still with my black stockings on, so that my shoe was on the toilet seat. I watched in the mirror as Barbara gently pushed a finger into my arse, opening it up, and a thin stream of Clive's cum dribbled out onto her hand. Seeing this, Clive pushed against me again. Barbara soaped his cock, which was erect again but not as hard as it was before and as he tried to fuck me his prick kept slipping out, but watching it in the mirror was amazing. Before this I had never had sex with a man and here I was being fucked for the second time, and loving it. Eventually Barbara whispered to me that we should swop round, as Clive couldn't manage to stay erect.

I stood up straight again and Barbara sat on the toilet. The lid was now up. Her right hand was pushing down into her fanny as she motioned to Clive to lean across her. "Now Jimmy, I think it's time for you to play the man again, seeing as Clive can't manage". Barbara's voice had got lower and sexier. She now had both hands in her cunt, her right one pushing deep inside her and her left rubbing on her clit. Clive lay down across her knees as though she was going to spank him. She told me to take my underwear off and I removed the bra and suspender belt and stepped down out of the shoes, removing the black stockings which by now were stained with spunk.

"Now Clive I want you to suck Jimmy's cock". I knelt down by the side of her and Clive started to suck me off. Go on Jimmy, grab his head and fuck his mouth. I did as she asked and found that he could take nearly all my cock in his mouth. "Now Jimmy use the stockings to cover his mouth. No wait" she said, "give them here". She took them from me and pushed them into her cunt so they were smeared with her cum juice and then we proceeded to gag him with the stockings.

"Now, Jimmy come round here and look at this." Her husband's arse was wide open and it seemed to me that he was used to being fucked. I'd never done this with a man before but I wanted to see what it was like and after fingering him for a few minutes I placed my cock against him and just pushed. It went in easily and I was surprised how loose it was. It felt nice though and I started to really bang into him. I was right up him and going for it. It was quite warm in the bathroom and my sweat was dripping down onto Barbara's face. She was loving every minute of it and mouthing off "Fuck him. Fuck him really hard". She shouted out loud and then came again, her fingers deep inside her cunt, her wetness dripping into the toilet. Seeing her body shake underneath me, her tits wobbling in the basque, I suddenly wanted to fuck her, and pulled out of Clive. I helped her to her feet and into the bedroom.

She lay back on the bed. I knelt between her legs. Clive had followed from the bathroom. I noticed that amazingly he was hard again. I asked him to help me, and as I lifted her legs he held them up in the air. I looked down at her. Her cunt was dripping wet and wide apart, the lips hanging down. I ran my hands down her stockinged legs, and then placing the tip of my cock against her slit, pushed gently into her. I held my cock there for a while as her cunt twitched around it. I could feel her cunt muscles pressing and releasing. I leant forward and kissed her and then leant back and gently pulled my cock out. It was smeared with her cum. I did this quite a few times. Slowly in and out. Barbara was squirming, wanting me to fuck her but I kept her waiting. Then I quickly thrust hard into her making her scream out. I held my cock in there and then just as quickly pulled out. She gasped and shouted "bastard". I got off the bed and told Clive to put her legs down.

"Now Clive, lets do her together," I said to him. "Can you bring the mag from downstairs, there's something I want to do. I lay on top of her and entered her cunt again. I felt Clive behind me and I stopped my fucking whilst he got himself comfortable. Again I felt that slippiness as he edged into me and then the tightness as he pushed further. It was a bit odd at first but we soon got it sorted. I had got her to bring her legs together so my cock was pushing down into her cunt, which increased the tightness and the sensation. My legs were at the side of hers which meant that Clive could penetrate me more easily from behind. The easiest was for me just to stay deep inside Barbara and as he pushed his cock into me his movement pushed me deeper into Barbara. I reached across for the magazine and opened it at my favourite page. I put the mag across Barbara's face, so as I fucked her I could look at the photos. Barbara was calling out all sorts of names, but Clive and I ignored her as we talked loudly about what was going on in the photos. I could feel my second orgasm nearing and from Clive's muffled groans could sense that he was near. Barbara was breathing very heavily and moaning.

"I'm nearly there Clive, shall we come on her face like in the magazine?" I had it open at my favourite photos. We both stopped and Clive slipped out of me and I pulled away from Barbara. Her face was still covered with the mag. I picked it up and asked Clive to pass me the stockings. He pulled them from his face and handed them to me. I then wound them round one end of the mag and pushed it into Barbara's cunt. She took hold of it and pushed it in and out. The sight of her frigging herself like this sent me over the edge and I jetted a long stream of spunk across her basque. I fell forward and aimed the second spurt onto her face. Clive then pushed his cock into her mouth and tensed as he too dumped another thick stream of cum. I leaned back on the bed and looked down at her. She was smiling and the spunk was bubbling between her lips. I laid beside her on the bed and she kissed me. The smell and taste of the spunk was really strong and I could feel myself getting hard again. It was going to be a long night!

12