The One Called Mercy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Morgan brought the flogger down repeatedly on his new whore's body. Every inch of flesh was kissed by the tassels and when she came he was there to suck every drop from her succulent cunt.

The pulley system echoed throughout the chamber as Morgan slowly lifted his woman. She stood on shaky legs, then gasped in relief when he told her to get on her hands and knees.

With her hands and ankles still bound and the lengths of chains scrapping against the floor Mercy was still very much at the mercy of her Master. She waited, knees bent under her, her ass lifted in the air and her arms and elbows supporting the top half of her weight. She felt Morgan's hands on her hips and felt him draw her upward.

When his cock slid in from behind, claiming her pussy as his, Mercy cooed happily.

"Yes, my slut. Take your Master's cock," Morgan said, before plunging the full length of his sex into her slick walls. Morgan used her at his will. He controlled the depth, tempo and force in which he fucked her. When she was screaming and shouting "Master" he bit down on her back, pulled her hair and yanked her head back. "That's right whore. I am your Master. I own you and you will serve no other but me." He marked her again, leaving the impressions of his teeth against her right shoulder.

"Again, please! Oh please Master, again!"

Morgan grinned. He bit her again and felt her pussy quiver around him. When she came her hot fluids blanketed his cock, and the heat of her juices made his balls tighten and his come shoot into her sloppy core. He grunted, pulled her back into him and showered her walls with another volley of semen.

His slut was not finished. He felt her shake and heard her cry out as she climaxed again. He welcomed the fresh heat, basked in the sounds that bounced off the wall of his chambers and encouraged her to come again with another bite upon her back.

When it was all said and done Morgan's skin as well as Mercy's was covered in a sheen of sweat. The salty liquid poured from their bodies like fine wine being poured into a crystal goblet. He pulled out of her, reached down and freed her from the locks that kept her legs tethered and her wrists confined.

Mercy rolled onto her back. Her legs opened and her pussy leaked the evidence of his desire for her. She looked up at her Master and through a fog-filled mind she watched him bend down. His hands slid under her and soon she was in his arms. He carried her to the master bedchamber, where he placed her on his bed. Morgan climbed in next to her and covered them both.

He waited until she slept before he allowed sleep to overtake him. His last thoughts were how fortunate he was to have a man such as Samuel Reuben indebted to him. And when Mercy awoke, she slid down to begin the cleansing of his cock.

12