The Operative: File 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I increased the tugging on his balls as Justine increased speed; now thick sheets of deep throat glop were drooling from her lips, fat strands of the grotesque mixture slapping down into my face, pooling in the folds of his massive ball bag. Suddenly she stopped and looked up at him, my hands still tangled in his swollen seedmakers.

"Do you want to cum?" She asked him.

"Oh fuck yesss..." He groaned.

"Just tell us about the incomplete formula." She reasoned.

"Never...it's too dangerous."

"So are we." I said, standing and guiding Justine to the side of his cock. She knew what kind of escalation this would take, joining me in wrapping her titanic tits around his monstrous crotch-rocket, our nipples touching, the full pillowy weight of our mutually massive mammories surrounding him now. We began to stroke in an alternating rhythm, my tits on top of hers, rubbing down his shaft till hers sat atop mine.

My knee was jammed up behind his balls hard, ensuring still that he would know no release in this sumptuous double titfuck.

Between her throat and his precum, his cock was so juicy that soon our tits were glistening with lubricant. I was dripping wet too, the warmth of his gargantuan member and the friction generated by our breasts in passing was making me want to cum too.

Justine saw my need, and to keep me focused perhaps, she slid out that impossible tongue, slipping it between our breasts, around his cock, and finally stuck just the tip of it on my clit. Even from that range her control was spectacular; her tongue flickered like a humming bird's wings on my button, bringing me to bounce my tits faster around Conrad's cock as I howled through 1....2....3 orgasms in quick succession.

On my third big cum, Conrad, almost in tears gave a savage growl, his whole back arching in the agony of wanting release. Justine grabbed one ball and I the other, still keeping him from discharging the vast cumshot we'd pumped into his bloated tanks. His balls had nearly doubled in size now, and throbbed in our grasps.

"Okay, you win... Ungh... top drawer of the desk in my office... the key is in the pocket of the pants you took off." He finally choked out.

"Check his story." I said. "I'll keep him on the edge in case it's a trick."

Pushing Justine away, I turned my ass to him, and let him sink deep into my sopping pussy, bending over to give him better penetration and so that I could still control his anguished balls.

"OH FUCK TEACH! You're SO BIG!" I uttered this praise as I ground back against him, tits flailing when I hit bottom and had to come back up. I'm not sure if I had all of him or not, because my world had become nothing but white-hot pleasure. I ground my ass hard, humping and thumping back, my talented pussy wild and unmeasured as I lost myself in the pleasure of it. Here was a man who used to make me beg to fuck him, and now he was mine to do with as I pleased.

And I let him know exactly what it was that pleased me "OOOoo FUCK ME! Stuff me full of your huge cock, Conrad... come on baby, REALLY give it to me.. I can take it! You trained me for this! Let's get those poor balls off together you old stud! FUCK ME!"

He did as I said, spearing into me again and again, perhaps trying to gain the upper hand through sheer force of fucklust, but while my ass bounced and my tits flailed, my hand still held his fuckfruits, at once massaging and mangling them in their glistening sack. He was banging his head against the wall in frustration when Justine finally came down with the formula in hand.

"May I?" She asked innocently. I had wanted to be the one to finally give him relief... but our organization needed this superwoman, so I reluctantly pulled off of him, kneeling between his legs to give her access and allow me a ball-feast.

Her tits bounced as she trotted forward in a short run, leaping onto him with her feet flat to the walls as she let him thrust into her mid-jump. She began to ride him, easily sinking his entire ram deep inside her. As I licked and teased his balls, now only encouraging them instead of holding them back,

I watched with envy as her stomach muscles moved. I could see she had an even more segmented control over her vagina, and to his cock it must have felt that a legion of skilled wet hands were grabbing his shaft all over.

His hips glided majestically, beautiful in stark contrast to the ugly wet smacking noise of his bouncing balls back-smacking into my face as they swung.

"OHHHHHH AAARRRGHHLL!!!!!" Conrad screamed as Justine jumped back from him, skillfully dismounting from his cock in time for both of us to kneel before him. One could see the huge ripple of liquid traveling up his dick, his balls tight anticipation of the inevitable blast. We were anticipating as well, face pressed together, tits raised high for painting, and mouth wide open with waggling tongues.

His first shot alone must have lasted a minute, accompanied by his endless moan of relief. He hosed us down as his balls convulsed, pint after pint of rich cream staining Justine's face and mine, filling our mouths to overflow and drip down onto our rip tits, cascading with the spray he gave them too.

His balls heaved a second time and a more condensed, thicker wad smacked me right in the face, blowing me backwards as Justine maneuvered to intercept the next shot.

Even she, in all of her skill and talent was knocked over by his third blast, collapsing on top of me, the two of us a scrambling collection of limbs, tits, and pooling seed.

He continued spraying, finally angling a shot up to his left wrist, then his right, using the lubricant of his protein-potent blast to slip his hands from the restraints. Now he was free to jack himself, a powerful two-handed motion with his whole back into it, disgorging another three thick loads to juice Justine and me down.

Now he was gradually making for the door, still volleying shots of magnificent man batter at the two of us as we scrambled ass-over-tea kettle to stand.

This was to no avail; our feet couldn't gain purchase in pure cream and his blasts still held sufficient to blow us over again and again.

He'd fired perhaps thirty such shots, looking almost thinner and paler as he fled the room. I looked over at Justine with a grin, and she at me.

"Wow!" She said, finally sounding a bit impressed.

"Yeah." I agreed. "Wow."

* * *

We were sharing a bottle of Champagne back at Justine's mansion, letting water from a boiling hot tub relax our minds and float our tits as we toasted the success of the mission.

"So why did he run?" She asked.

"He thought we might kill him." I answered.

"He might have been right, just not the way he was probably thinking." She concluded with a giggle, "I could have ridden him until he snapped in half."

"So he was a good fuck?" I asked.

"Mmm, he's getting....well, since you were along I'll be nice and give him four stars in my little black book."

"How generous of you..." I murmured, wondering what over-the-top delights of her life had ever earned that precious fifth star.

I sighed and leaned back, eyes closed; loving the sensation of weightlessness my heavy chest was experiencing. Something expertly traced one of the nerves of my thigh... I cracked an eye, parting my lips as I saw Justine's tongue creeping up my body.

"Okay darling... let's see how many stars you can get." She smiled.

I retaliated instantly, diving below the surface of the water to find her scrumptious sex. As she thrashed in the water, I turned my full talents against her, my inferior tongue thrashing across her clitoris as my hands crept up her legs in explore the underwater set of lips.

Her tongue was not idle as I moved closer, and while I held my breath, eating her voraciously, she swabbed my nipples and breasts, coaxing my humongous pair into hard-tipped beacons of pleasure.

Still I held my breath, sawing two fingers into her as my tongue efficiently and expertly antagonized her little button into an erect little orgasm switch. By the time I finally ran out of breath she was thrashing and moaning, splashing water everywhere. When I came up for air I took it straight form her lungs, enveloping her body in a fierce hug and her mouth in a vacuum-tight kiss.

We beached out of the hot tub in this struggling embrace, rolling over each other several times, tits splayed and mashed into a staggering variety of shapes as we vied for dominance over this coupling.

I fought hard, but I could not compete with that tongue...it slid into our mutual cleavage just as she rolled up on top, kneels on either side of my hips as she pinned me.

"Sit back and enjoy!" She commanded as she lowered her head, plunging her tongue deep into me, swirling it to stroke every part of my insides, parts of them I didn't even know I had.

She curled it firm against my G-spot, causing my eyes to nearly shoot from my head in sheer pleasure, and in an act of impossible lovemaking, curled her tongue out of me, still touching it to my G-spot as it's middle slapped against my clit, vibrating like an instrument string against me.

Since she was hitting clit, pussy, and nether-lips all with her tongue at once, she was also able to play at my tits while she orally fucked me, causing my whole body to writhe beneath her with every expert slurp and flick. Having breasts about my size, she knew EXACTLY what to do with them, which involves light touch to get the warmed up, then rough tugging and mauling to put me over the edge.

When she twisted her tongue up and then let it unwind with no shortage of RPM, I came hard, orgasmic nectar simply pouring and pouring from me, washing her face, her hair, filling her mouth. She lapped it all up, face, head and all with a few circular swipes of her oral appendage, swallowing the lot with a horny wink, purring her pleasure at my taste as she did so. Then she dove her head for more of me.

It was probably a hilarious sight in some ways, me dragging myself across the room on hands and knees as she stuck her face in me from behind, tongue tasting every inch of my insides as I tried to get away, pausing every so often to survive a knee-buckling orgasm. But I finally reached my goal, grabbing the bag I'd brought and pulling out my one device for retaliation in this situation.

Goliath is about 14 and a half inches long, gel-black exterior, a little firm but not completely hard, with an interesting modification of my own for a strap-on. This vibrating dildo has a pair of large tanks inside the balls, which if squeezed right will fill with whatever fluid is at the tip. You could use it to cum anything you wanted.

I roughly pushed Justine away and strapped it on, latching the thick belt of it with a satisfying click.

"My turn, little girl." I said, standing with my hands on my hip, huge fake cock sticking out. Justine merely smiled as I moved in.

"Kiss my head." I said, thrusting it at her face. She gave a long lick, starting from the base of her tongue and rolling it to the tip. I'm sure if I had a real dick in front of her, I'd have lost it right there. Instead I pushed her back against the outside of the tub, kneeling between her legs to give a final, worshipful kiss to her clit, swabbing my tongue all over it and then deep inside her.

She was wet enough now, and I parted her thighs to drive Goliath home. Spearing her I stretched her lips wide and began thrusting away, heavy fake balls smacking her perfect bottom, slowly growing heavy as they filled with her juices.

She grabbed my ass and berated me, "Come on now! You want to give me a proper fucking? Thrust harder! Harder goddamnit! Fuck me like your own little fuckbitch you fucking fuckwhore!" She spanked as she spoke, tanning my ass red with encouraging slaps as she angled her body and bucked her hips, encouraging me only to thrust deeper and more harshly.

Our heavy tits collided on some strokes, friction spreading heat to both of us such that sweat began to pour down our naked bodies, lost in each other as she howled in pleasured lust. But she was insatiable, I turned her over and took her from behind for a few hundred thrusts, dunking her tits into the water to bounce and float with each pounding I gave her.

"Fuck fuck FUCK!" She screamed, moaning the obscenity over and over as I did my best to ruin her as any man would.

"AUUUUUUUGHGHHllllbrrbrbrbbrbrrbbr!" She screamed, finally ending up head into the water, blowing huge streams of bubbles as her orgasms carried her from peak to peak.

I turned her again and sat her on the edge of the tub, now powerfucking into her with savage gliding surges forward, almost knocking her from that perch as my hips slapped into her eternally hungry snatch. As she neared another big climax I inhaled her nipples into my mouth, treating them just as I like mine treated in that moment, biting slightly and using lots of rough suction.

This orgasm was of such magnitude, that she tensed up and shuddered hard, her body suddenly slipping from my strap-on and back into the water. She fell like she was making a snow-angel, floating there on the surface with a dazed, satisfied look on her face.

"So how about it?" I asked, unbelting Goliath and dropping it to the ground. "Will you join Control?"

She sighed dreamily. "Naw, hon. I'm out of their league and you know it. I don't even know if there is a league for me. You might be in it, but you're still holding yourself back a little."

"I understand. Will I at least get a good rating in your book?"

She thought a moment.

"You'll be my first fraction. I'm giving you a 4.5."

I must have looked crestfallen.

"Don't worry," She added with a wink, "That's just so you'll have a reason to come back and earn the other half-star."

I smiled.

* * *

So Justine had outclassed me as a fuck, there was no question there. My years of training and experience had not prepared me for the intensity of passion and lust that was collected into that curvaceous vessel of horniness. She could outfuck and outsuck anyone on the planet, that fact I was sure of.

But I'd outdone her as a spy.

I emptied Justine's precious cum from the ball-tanks inside Goliath into a few vials I'd been instructed to fill. While I still didn't know what it was all about, project Epsilon, it seemed, had need of them along with the Prometheus formula, then hid them inside my bag.

One last long look at the most sexual woman in the world, sunning herself post-orgasmically in her miniature paradise in the middle of the tundra, and then I was on my way back home.

12