The Ordeal Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My masturbatrix was an expert and she kept right on the edge. Always wanting it, needing it, yearning for it but always just beyond my reach.

Jack quit lashing her.

My masturbatrix quit touching me all together.

The big man moved onto the bed size box behind my woman and made ready to have intercourse with her. Another woman stepped forward and quickly placed a condom on Jack's rampant member.

That The Lovely Diane was wet and ready was apparent.

She turned just before he would have entered her and said, "This wasn't suppose to happen until later but it is so apparent that you liked it that we are going to do it now!"

She smiled cruelly and said, "Watch now, watch..."

The woman who had been stroking me began to stroke me again.

The Big man slowly began to insert his hard, thick erection into my woman. After a couple of moments his ardent pumping produced the proper effects.

The Lovely Diane arched her head back. Her face had become a carnal mask of passion and desire. She moaned erotically in response to the cuckold's tender ministrations.

I gasped and growled now in real anger. It was mixed with an intense sexual passion I had rarely known.

It was all I could do not to shoot my load right there.

To be continued...

12