The Order Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ikely
Ikely
16 Followers

Kodi took Rex's erect cock into his hand and manipulated it towards Owen's lips.

"Remember, this is not a race. If you need to take a break and rest, then do so." Kodi whispered.

Rex locked his knees.

"Owen, let's begin."

Owen stared hypnotized and the turgid cock which was inches from his mouth. He glanced over to his right, at the camera, which had to be broadcasting to the screens in the stadium seats. He swallowed and started breathing hard. He was scared and did not know why.

"Owen, just relax, and take it into your mouth."

Owen looked up at Rex, who nodded very subtly at him.

"Go ahead; you don't have to take the whole thing in yet. Just take the head in."

Owen opened his mouth. Kodi eased the cock forward. Owen closed his mouth around the head of Rex's cock.

The head felt lush and velvety on the inside of Owen's mouth.

"Suck on it, softly." Kodi coached.

Owen sucked on the end of the cock. His saliva began to bathe the head.

"Owen, that feels so good. Your mouth is so hot..." Rex whispered.

Owen relaxed a little at that. He took another inch of the hardened cock into his mouth. Owen could feel the hard shaft on his tongue, the soft head touching the roof of his mouth.

Owen remembered what Rex had said about doing what he would have wanted done to him, and he ran his tongue along the underside of the hard shaft.

"Use your hands Owen, cup my balls and grip the base."

With his left hand, Owen cupped then began massaging Rex's tight nuts. Rex moved his hips back, and the cock slid along Owen's tongue and Owen tried to suck the cock back in.

Rex slowly moved his hips forward and Owen felt the hot, bulging shaft fill his mouth. Owen gripped the base of the cock with his right hand and began swirling his tongue around the cock as it slid into his mouth.

Owens jaws were tightening up and Kodi noticed. "Try to relax your jaw, " Kodi whispered.

The sensation of Rex moving his cock back and forth was the most powerful thing in the world to Owen just then. He had another man's dick in his mouth, and shortly, he was going to have his cum in his mouth, too.

"Owen, I am going to move my cock further into your mouth. Just relax, and let it go in." Rex announced.

The pulsing erection moved slowly into the back of Owens throat, and he gagged and came off of the dick. Still holding Rex's cock, Owen let an amount of drool gurgle from his mouth and drip onto the pillow. Some of the heated fluid landed on his aroused cock.

Kodi said into Owens ear, "It's ok, take a minute to rest, but keep stoking his dick."

Owen started stroking. His hand moving smoothly along the shaft as his spit and drool provided a lubricant.

Owen was breathing hard. He felt the air rush in and out, making him slightly lightheaded.

"Owen, I want you to calm down and relax." Rex said. Then he used his fingers to lift Owen's head so that they were looking into each other's eyes.

"Owen, when you take my cock into your mouth again, I want you to stay on until I cum. Do you understand? I am close now, and I want you to take the cum shot into your mouth." Rex's jaw was set, and his nostrils were flaring.

Owen nodded his head.

Owen set himself for the finish.

He opened his mouth, and took the hot, swollen flesh into his mouth again.

Owen sucked hard, and ran his tongue along the shaft then used it to caress the head. The head then touched the back of his throat again and the gag reflex engaged. Owen made a gagging sound and Rex said, "Easy Owen. Relax your throat. Flex your tongue and let my dick slide over it."

Rex had a very calm, soothing voice, and Owen responded.

He let the dick rest on his tongue, and he formed his lips into a tight "O".

Rex put both of his hands on Owen's head and began to slowly slide his cock in and out of his mouth.

"That's it buddy, relax and let me fuck your mouth."

The hot distended flesh began moving in and out at a quicker pace now. Every time the head reached the back of his throat, Owen gagged.

"Owen, just take it...let this happen."

Owen felt the cock harden even more in his mouth. He gripped Rex's balls and felt them tighten up. Rex was going to cum in his mouth.

Rex started breathing heavily and his cock seemed to surge and ebb in the hot, wet mouth.

Then his breathing changed, to short raspy gasps.

"Owen.....I am going to cum...I want you to take it in."

His movement became more forcible...his cock now swelling in preparation of the coming climax.

"Owen......Owen...." That was all the warning Owen got.

Rex gripped Owens head in hard as his straining shaft moved with a consuming need into the heated mouth.

Rex's molten semen shot out, and into the back of Owens throat.

Owen gagged, and struggled to come off, but Kodi was there to hold Owen in place. "That's it....that's it...it's ok...take it in. You're ok." Kodi whispered.

Owen struggled more; it felt like he couldn't breathe.

The cock was filling his mouth with flesh and hot spurts of cum. Owen tried not to swallow, and this forced cum out from his lips and onto Rex's slobber covered dick.

"Owen, you must swallow it. Just swallow it...you're ok, relax your throat and let it go down." Kodi held Owen in place. The cum filled the vacuum in Owens mouth.

Rex moaned in ecstasy as his orgasm moved through his body.

Owen felt another gag reflex coming, and opened his mouth, backing away for the hard cock, his mouth brimming with Rex's cum.

The cum was white hot in his mouth. The sperm had a salty, earthy tang to it.

"Owen, open your mouth." Rex ordered

Owen leaned back and opened his mouth, exposing the pearly white ejaculate.

"Owen, you must swallow it."

Owen then became aware of how painfully hard his own dick was.

Owen closed his mouth, relaxed his throat, and swallowed the rich sperm down his throat, never taking his eyes from Rex's.

Rex looked at his trainee and felt pride.

Kodi was staring at Owen, who still had strands of Rex's cum along his lips and chin.

"My liege, may I?" Kodi asked of Rex.

Rex's eyes cut to Kodi and he nodded slowly.

Kodi took a finger and scooped some of the sperm from Owen's face, then sucked it from his finger.

"Thank you, sire." He said.

Mr. Chapin then spoke in a rather loud voice.

"This completes this portion of the process. Brothers, come forward so that you can share the seed of this aspirant."

The knights in the audience came forward and formed a single file line.

Kodi moved a stool and helped Owen sit on it.

Next he grabbed a pewter chalice held it with his head bowed in front of Owens now iron hard member.

Rex moved to Owens left, bent down and took the cock into his mouth. Rex worked the cock in and out of his mouth using a copious amount of spit. He then replaced his mouth with his right hand and began jacking Owens steel cock.

In no time, Owens legs opened wide, and Rex worked his middle finger into Owen's tight hole.

Owen threw his head back, and was breathing fast and hard. Rex felt Owen's cock head swell, and precum flow down on to his hand. He directed Owen's cock toward the chalice that Kodi held, and felt Owen's cock surge and flex, and his cum shot from it in powerful jets.

Owen moaned and sagged as his orgasm racked his body with sharp spasms.

Rex worked Owen's cock to retrieve all possible fluid from him. Kodi caught every drop.

Kodi held the chalice as Rex dipped Owens cock into his sperm, then withdrew Owens cock and sucked the sperm from the head.

Next Mr. Chapin repeated that process, dipping Owens cock into his own sperm then sucking it from the head. Then each knight, in turn, repeated it.

Some of them swirled their tongues over the hyper sensitive head, causing Owen to jump and groan. When they had all tasted the young seed, Kodi again asked if he could do it, but this time the question was directed at Owen.

Owen looked shocked. "Owen, may Kodi taste you?" Rex asked him.

"Uhh...yea...yes, sir" Owen rasped.

Kodi took Owens cock and poured a glop of sperm on Owen's dick, then took Owen's cock into his warm mouth and sucked hard.

"Thank you for allowing me to do that." Kodi said to Owen. He then hurried away.

Rex held open Owens blue robe, and Owen climbed in and stood alongside Rex and Mr. Chapin, who said, "We are concluded."

The audience of knights filed out of the auditorium.

"Well done, Owen." Mr. Chapin smiled.

"Go home and rest. Your training will begin again first thing Monday morning."

The three men walked from the auditorium.

Ikely
Ikely
16 Followers
12