The Order: Training Lyla Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm," I moaned as I grabbed her jugs and squeezed them around my throbbing cock, rocking back and forth between them. "Daddy loves your rack so much he's going to tittiefuck you, okay baby?" I don't know if she responded. I was too busy watching my dick slide between my daughter's breasts. The head slid straight through and poked out the top of her cleavage as if trying to make its way to her mouth. With her head propped up on the makeshift pillow, Lyla could see it too. I swear, she licked her lips just as my cock slid through her tits and my cockhead gleamed precum at her.

Each time I rocked my rod through her titties, the head got a little closer to her delicious little mouth. I remembered the night before when I'd rubbed my dick against her lips. She hadn't opened for me then but she would now. I leaned up on my knees and pushed my cock into her face. Lyla had closed her mouth, afraid of the next step.

I rubbed my cock against her lips and cheeks, getting more riled up by the sight of my dick on my daughter's face. Her eyes were wide open, watching my cock move across her face. I grabbed my dick and slapped it on her closed lips. Her chest was beginning to rise and fall with deep breaths. I slapped her lips again and she let out a small squeak.

"Open up for Daddy, Princess." I stroked her cheek with one hand as I pushed my cockhead between her lips. Slowly her lips parted and the head slipped into her mouth. "Lick it, baby. Lick Daddy's cockhead. Swirl your tongue around it just like a lollypop. Doesn't it taste good, baby? Can you taste your pussy juices on it from when you rubbed yourself against me?"

Her mouth was so warm I wanted to ram my cock down her throat and facefuck her til I came. I knew I should wait until the girls had told her how to give a blow job-—at least to tell her to watch the teeth—-but I didn't want to wait. I needed to cum again and I wanted to cum in Lyla's mouth. I wanted to make her deepthroat my cock and swallow my jiz. She may not be ready, but I sure as hell was.

Fuck it, she'd have to learn sometime.

I started to move back and forth, taking slow, even strokes. At first, Lyla seemed to be doing fine. She licked my cock just the way I'd told her to. But as I shoved more and more of my rod into her mouth, she started to panic. She pushed up on my hips, trying to shove me away, but I only pushed harder into her. She was gagging by the time I hit the back of her throat. Grabbing her hair, I leaned her head back and collapsed against her, feeling my cock glide into her throat. I rocked faster, fucking her mouth, leaning into her so close that my elbows rested on the floor. I looked down and saw my stomach was flat against her face and my hips pinned her head to the ground. My balls slapped against her chin each time I pumped into her. The sight was incredible.

My daughter was pinned down beneath me as I rammed my cock down her throat. Lyla gagged and choked on my dick. She scratched at my back and butt, even tried to buck me off, but it only made me want her more. And now I wanted to punish her for trying to resist. I pulled her hair, angling her head up and my cock slid deeper into her throat. I could see her face perfectly. I slammed into her harder than before, watching her eyes, wide with terror, staring up at me, pleading for me to stop.

I wouldn't stop. She had to be punished for last night. She'd been awake the whole time I'd been fucking Anna and had pretended to sleep. She'd been awake afterwards too, even as my Viagra induced hardon prodded her pussyhole, begging for entry. Still, she did nothing to ease my tension. She'd been too scared to touch me, and now, she'd make up for keeping me awake all night.

I pulled out so that my cockhead rubbed against her soft tongue and I watched the fear in her eyes lessen. Then, slammed my hips forward, sinking my cock down her throat as far as it would go. Her eyes widened again, panicking as my cock retreated and plunged, retreated and plunged. I thrust hard and fast, remembering the sound of Anna's voice as she'd pretended to be my daughter.

'Oh, Daddy, fuck me. Cum deep in my hole, Daddy,' Anna had said while she pretended to be my daughter.

Lyla's head was flailing side to side—as much as it could with my fist in her hair and my hips pinning her head to the ground.

"You're a good little cocksucker, Lyla," I said, holding her eyes with my own. "Daddy's teaching you how to deepthroat and you're going great, babygirl."

Lyla choked and gurgled, and the sounds of my daughter gagging on my rod pushed me over the edge. I bucked into her one last time before I lost control and shot cum down her throat.

Exhausted, I rolled off of her and she shot up coughing and choking. I opened my eyes and saw that Peter and Nikki had finished and were now sitting in their own chairs, watching us.

"Well?" Peter asked. "How'd she do?"

"Not bad, Peter. Not bad at all."

"She fought back," Peter said, gesturing to my back.

"She'll be punished for it. Tonight." After all, we couldn't let disobedience go unpunished...not when punishments were so much fun.