The Orgasm Button

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Every day," he replied.

"Well, let's see... Friday, four times—not including the one you gave me. Then on Saturday... six times—no, I'm not sure—several rolled into one another. Sunday... I think five times, and then two times before coming to work this morning."

"I thought you were walking a little funny," he laughed.

I really hadn't noticed it before, but I was walking like a new bride with honeymoon cystitis.

Over the next few days, I lost interest in television, reading, and all my favorite hobbies. I just wanted to spend time with my V-Stim. Oh, the wonderful orgasms it gave me.

The following Friday, Dr. Phelps dismissed the staff at noon, but asked me to stay. He said he wanted to see if there had been any changes since the first orgasm he gave me with the V-Stim.

He asked me to go into Examination Room 4, to remove my clothes, and get on the examination table as I had the previous Friday.

This time, though, Brad gave me the V-Stim and asked me to set the 'Intensity' to 'Low' and to turn it on.

As always, the V-Stim made my pussy wet as it activated my pelvic nerves. Brad bent down and opened my labia, moving his tongue up and down between them.

"Uhhh...," I gasped, as I felt his warm wet tongue just graze my clitoris.

"Do that again," I whimpered.

His tongue and the V-Stim both were getting me hornier than I'd been in a long time. It had been at least a month since we'd made love, and I'd missed it so much.

Brad kept working his tongue up and down my pussy, occasionally hitting my clitoris—just enough to keep me climbing toward a peak. When he finally focused on my clitoris, I lost it. My pussy spasmed and cold shivers ran up and down my spine. About the same time, the V-Stim hit the 'Orgasm' phase. Brad's tongue and the V-Stim almost turned me wrong-side out as my orgasm ripped through me.

I didn't recall any time when he'd licked my pussy that I'd had such an exhilarating orgasm.

I finally panted, "Brad, please fuck me."

Brad removed his trousers and underwear, then stepped up to the foot of the examination table. His large cock stuck out stiffly like a peg on a hat rack.

"Scoot down so your butt is at the end of the table," Brad said. "And place your ankles on my shoulders."

I felt the massive knob on his cock part my pussy lips. I was so wet that it only took a gentle nudge, and his cock had pushed through my muscular ring into my dripping pussy.

When his cock was fully embedded in my pussy, he said, "Give me the V-Stim."

He pushed the 'On' button, slowly thrusting in and out of my pussy for several minutes while the V-Stim was causing a gentle undulation of my vaginal muscles.

I saw the LED change color from green to yellow.

"That's it," Brad said. "I can feel that you're getting turned on."

Every time he pulled his cock out of my pussy, it squelched and sounded like pulling a boot out of the mud. A couple more minutes when the LED changed from yellow to red, my vaginal contractions were so strong that it felt like my pussy had his cock in a set of Vise-Grip pliers, but he was smiling, enjoying every one of my spasms. My orgasm triggered his, and he spewed sperm like his cock was a fire hose! I felt every blast as his cock throbbed and pulsed.

I swear he kept the red button depressed for at least thirty seconds. The entire time, my poor pussy kept clenching and unclenching on his cock. However, having a real live cock inside my pussy when using the V-Stim was so much better than with nothing—or even a dildo. What sweet torture!

"Oh fuck," I moaned. "Turn that damned thing off. You're killing me with it!"

When he finally released the red button, I just lay there panting. All my muscles felt as limp as wet noodles and my legs had turned to jelly. Brad had to help me stand and dress me. Since I couldn't walk on my own, Brad carried me to his car and drove me home. I'd recovered enough by the time we arrived at my apartment that he half-carried me from his car inside.

"Thanks Brad," I said, as I kissed him passionately when we were in my living room. "That was the best sex we've ever had."

"You were like the Energizer Rabbit," he smiled, kissing me back. "We're going build you up to a full one-minute orgasm."

Now, the office hours have changed. It's a standing rule that Dr. Phelps' staff works only 4-1/2 days a week, and they all look forward to having Friday afternoons off. Brad insures my V-Stim is working correctly in Examination Room 4 every Friday afternoon, and every week he extends my orgasm time by a few seconds while his cock is inside me. I love it. We're both looking forward to my orgasm which lasts a full minute.

Yes, I'm addicted to the carnal pleasure my V-Stim gives me.

* * *

So how many seconds do you suppose you could hold the red orgasm button down?

12