The Orgasm Club Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you worried that she'll find out?" Jill asked, taking the joint from Mel.

"I am, I think," Mel answered. "I think I actually love her, in a part-time lesbian girlfriend kind of way."

"Well," I said. "Do you think she'd be into this?" I asked.

"I was thinking the same thing," Mel said. "And there's only one way to find out."

We discussed the plan over the next few days. My parents had a chalet outside the city at a small ski resort. I had arranged to use it for a weekend in February. Jill and I and Mel and Lexi were going to go for the weekend. The goal was to tell Lexi about our group and hopefully get her to join. As soon as the possibility had been mentioned, I found myself fixated by the thought. While I had known Lexi was attractive, in the days leading up to the weekend I found myself studying her.

Lexi was from an Indonesian background, but was born in Canada. She was about 5'2", but with a body that was easily the best I had ever seen. Her breasts and ass were perfectly proportioned, and her belly was flat. Her skin was the colour of milk chocolate, and her black hair framed an absolutely gorgeous face. The more I studied her, the more I found myself wanting her. She must have sensed my interest, because the day before the weekend getaway she came to my room when Mel was at class.

"Hi Jen," she said. "Can I talk to you for a sec?"

"Sure, Lexi," I said. "What's up?"

"This is kind of awkward," she began. "I've noticed how you look at me, and I just want to make sure that we're clear. I'm seeing Mel right now, and I'm monogamous. So while I'm flattered that you're interested, I'm not able to reciprocate. I just wanted to be clear before the weekend."

I was sort of taken aback by her bluntness. I was tempted to tell her everything right now, but held off and decided to play dumb.

"Wow, Lexi," I said. "Sorry that I gave you such a strong impression. I think you're amazing and beautiful, but you don't have to worry about me this weekend."

She smiled. "Great, cuz I'm really looking forward to it!" she hugged me, and I felt her firm breasts push into mine. She bounced out of the room, and seconds later I had my fingers buried in my pussy as I brought myself to an amazing orgasm, thinking about what the weekend could have in store.

*****

The next day we all piled into Jill's car and started the trek north. We didn't leave the city until 5:30, because Jill and I had a late class, so we got stuck in traffic, and it was dark before we got out of the city. Jill was driving and I was beside her, with Lexi and Mel in the back seat. They had covered themselves with a blanket and were sleeping, or at least seemed to be.

We had the music up pretty loud, and we were both singing along, so we didn't hear any noises from the back seat, and whenever I turned around, both Lexi and Mel had their eyes closed. Then I caught an unmistakable scent. I looked at Jill and the look on her face told me she caught the same thing. It was the musky sweet smell of Mel's pussy. I snuck a peek back and in the darkness could just make out the gentle motion of Lexi's hand beneath the blanket. I looked at Mel's face and noticed her eyes were open slightly and she was looking at me, a smile on her lips.

I turned back around and nodded to Jill, confirming what we both suspected. Keeping her eyes on the road, Jill reached down with one hand and slip her yoga pants down around her calves. The center armrest for the front seat was tilted back, blocking any view from the backseat. Not because either of us would have been embarrassed, but we didn't want to tip Lexi that we were so comfortable with each other. Once her pants were off, Jill raised her left foot onto the seat and started fingering herself.

I couldn't take it anymore, so I quickly shucked off the left leg of my jeans and put my right foot on the dashboard. From the outside it would appear that I was still fully clothed, but from my left side Jill could see me start to work on my pussy at a feverish pace. We both managed to keep our heads still while we quietly reached orgasm. I came first, followed closely by Jill. I noticed he body twitch almost imperceptibly as she came. I knew I'd never get tired of watching her orgasm.

There was a cough from the backseat, Mel letting us know that playtime in the backseat was over. Jill and I both got dressed as inconspicuously as possible, and we drove the rest of the way in silence, each of us grinning to ourselves.

When we arrived at the chalet, we unpacked the car and settled in. Lexi announced that she and Mel wanted the master bedroom with the king bed, but I said we should flip for it. She said that since she and Mel were a couple, it should be theirs. We had figured this would happen, so as part of our plan Jill stood beside me and put her arm around me.

"What?" Lexi said, dumbfounded. She was obviously taken aback. Jill and I just smiled, and Jill pulled a coin from her pocket. "Call it in the air," Jill said.

Lexi recovered and called heads, and it came up heads. She and Mel carried their bags into the master, Lexi watching as Jill and I carried our bags into the room beside the master. The look of confusion was unmistakable. I smiled at her. "Come on, let's get a drink, and maybe we can explain," I said.

We went to the kitchen and sat as I made margaritas. I made them extra strong, hoping to get everybody nice and loose. I poured the margaritas and then stepped out onto the back porch. Though there was a lot of snow, the covered porch was almost snow free, as was the hot tub. I turned the pump on and cranked the heat all the way up. It would only take about 15 minutes to get going.

I went back inside and sat at the table with the girls. Mel and Jill were smiling, and Lexi was looking at me expectantly.

"So, I guess you want to know what's going on?" I said to Lexi. She just nodded as she sipped her margarita. I told the whole story of Jill and I from our first kiss to going to university. I included the various boyfriends Jill and I had had over the years, explaining that while we loved fucking each other, we both loved a hard cock just as much. I left out any mention of Mel's part in our relationship. When I finished, we had all finished our first drink, so I made another batch. I poured them and then made an announcement.

"Happy hour is now starting in the hot tub!" I yelled, and ran for the back porch. I stripped out of my clothes, gasping as the cold winter air hardened my nipples immediately. I opened the lid for the hot tub and quickly hopped in. It wasn't quite fully heated by it was more than warm enough. Soon after I entered the other three girls splashed in. I was disappointed that I hadn't managed to catch more than a fleeting glimpse of Lexi's naked body.

"So," I said to Lexi. "What do you think? Are you surprised?" Jill slid through the water and sat on my lap, her arms around my neck. She kissed me on the lips.

"Yeah, I'm surprised," Lexi said. "I had no idea. Well, I kind of got a bit of a vibe from both of you, but nothing serious. Did you know?" she asked Mel. Here was the moment of truth.

"Yes," Mel said. "But there's more, and I really don't want you to get mad, but I want to tell you." Lexi tensed visibly. Mel looked at me and nodded slightly. I gently bucked Jill off my lap and eased across the hot tub. Lexi was sitting with one leg across Mel's lap, her face inches away from Mel's. I moved in slowly, watching Lexi's reaction. My lips met Mel's and we kissed. After a few seconds, we broke the kiss and both looked at Lexi.

Her face was a mix of emotions. You could see that part of her wanted to get mad, but the lust in her eyes seemed to be winning out.

"So, you're fucking Jen," She said to Mel. "I don't know how I feel about that." Then, Jill slid across the water, pushed me out of the way and kissed Mel. She was more forceful, grabbing Mel by the hair and sliding her tongue into Mel's mouth. I was watching Lexi's reaction, and it was hard to tell which way she was going to go.

I pulled Jill off Mel and kissed her. I watched as Lexi and Mel stared at each other. The Lexi growled, straddled Mel's lap and attacked her lips.

I thought that our first threesome was the hottest thing imaginable, but kissing Jill while inches away Mel and Lexi made out was already ten times hotter. I felt my whole body start to tingle, and before I knew it I was having an orgasm. Jill pulled back and looked at me, smiling.

"Holy shit, Jen," she said. Lexi broke her kiss with Mel and looked over. "What's wrong?" she asked.

"Jen just came all by herself," Jen said. "That was one of the hottest things I've ever seen," she said, then kissed me. I kissed her back passionately until she was pulled off me. Lexi moved herself onto my lap and stared into my eyes.

"I guess you knew what you were doing after all, didn't you?" she asked, smiling. She leaned in and kissed my lips. I kissed her back and ran my hands down her back, cupping her firm ass in my palms. I kneaded her ass gently, causing her to moan. She broke the kiss and moved off me, across the hot tub, gently pulling me by the hand. She reached for a towel and set it on the side on the tub, then lifted herself out of the water and sat on the edge, her legs spread.

I took a minute to enjoy her body. Steam was rising from her hot skin into the night air. Her chocolate skin was covered in goose bumps, and her nipples were rock hard. She was leaned back slightly, and her breasts rose with her laboured breath. Her breasts were without question perfect, and very obviously real. The were round and firm, sitting on her chest as though somebody had cut a large cantaloupe in half and glued the halves to her chest. Her breasts gave way to a belly that would be the envy of any sculptor. The soft lines of her abs drew the eyes down to her hips, which were just the perfect width. Her belly button was stretched into an oval, and below that was more chocolate skin, uninterrupted until the slit of her hairless pussy. Her clit was large and visible, poking out from under a hood of skin. Below that, her lips were big and puffy, the juicy inner lips hidden from view.

I looked over at Mel and Jill; Jill was watching the same thing I was, and Mel was watching us, squirming with obvious pleasure. I looked back at Lexi. She was smiling at me.

"What are you waiting for?" she asked. "Get over here and lick my pussy." I smiled and obeyed.

I floated between her thighs, kissing her belly. The taste of the chlorinated water on her skin was inexplicably sensual. I slowly kissed my way down to her pussy and was astonished at the size of her clit. It looked like a really small penis. I flicked my tongue out and teased the tip of her clit. She jumped.

"Fuck," she cried. "That tickles."

"Sorry," I said, and did it again. She jumped again, and when she settled down I put my mouth over her clit and started tonguing it hard. She grabbed the back of my head and ground my face against her. I pulled back a bit and puckered my lips around her clit, sucking it like a small cock. She went wild. She started bucking but would not let go of my head. I kept my lips locked around her clit and started tickling it with the tip of my tongue again. That drove her over the edge.

I've never seen anybody come that hard. It was like all her muscles turned to stone, and she was in a frenzy. Her head whipped from side to side and her hips were bucking into my face. I kept going until she came down, and she yanked my face off her.

"Stop," she gasped. "Jesus Christ, please stop." She was panting, and lowered herself back into the water. She rested her head on the edge and closed her eyes.

"Holy shit, Mel," she said betweens breaths. "She's as good as you. Now I know why you're getting better at eating pussy." That got a good laugh out of all of us.

We spent the next 20 minutes relaxing. Well, we were trying to relax, but in reality we were just getting worked up. We explained to Lexi about the orgasm rule, and she was all for it. We decided that rather than stay in the tub, we'd go inside and stretch out.

We all hopped out of the hot tub and threw on robes as we ran back into the house. I went into the kitchen to make more drinks, and could hear whispering and giggling from the living room. When I came out of the kitchen with a pitcher of daiquiris, Jill, Mel and Lexi were sitting low on the couch, with their heels on the cushions and knees spread. Mel had one hand on Jill's pussy and the other on Lexi's. Jill and Lexi were each working on Mel, Jill rubbing her clit while Lexi pumped two fingers in and out of her slit.

I almost dropped the pitcher as I hurried over to the couch. I dropped to my knees in front of Mel and pulled Jill's and Lexi's hands away. I started licking and kissing her pussy, and noticed she was still fingering the other girls. I stopped and pulled her hand off.

"Here are the rules," I said. "Only I can make you come. You can't make each other or yourselves come. If you do, you're off the couch. I'll make each of you come the same number of times, and when I'm done, the three of you have to make me come that many times. Deal?" The each nodded their agreement, and I quickly went back to work on Mel's pussy. I got her off in pretty short order, and moved to Jill. I licked her with quick, rough strokes, which can bring her off in no time at all. True to form within a minute she was coming with a low, guttural moan. I left her and moved down to Lexi.

Lexi's clit was still standing at attention. I started by licking it with some pressure, while I slid a finger into her pussy. I could not believe how tight and smooth she was. The inside of her pussy felt like the softest velvet, and she squealed as I hit her g-spot. I decided to see how kinky she was, and pulled my finger out of her pussy. I placed it on her puckered anus, rubbing in small circles.

"Oh fuck, yeah," she snarled. "Put your finger in my ass, you cunt." I was shocked and stopped for a second, sliding my finger from her hot asshole. She looked at me.

"I'm sorry," she said in her sweet voice. "Sometimes I like to talk dirty." She seemed genuinely embarrassed.

"That's okay," I said. "It's totally hot. It just caught me by surprise."

"Then get that finger back in my ass and make me cum," she barked. I smiled and did as she told me, sliding my finger back into her warm ass. I started licking her clit and within seconds she was bucking around again in the throes of an orgasm. I could feel her ass clenching against my finger, and for the first time I wished I were a guy just so I could stick my cock into that tight, hot hole.

When Lexi was finished I moved over to Mel. I was eager to get them off as quickly as possible so that I could get my pleasure. As I was going down on Mel, my hand slid down my stomach. Lexi spotted that and grabbed my arm.

"That's a no-no," she said. "You don't get to come unless we make you come. Right girls?" The other two nodded. I was on the verge of cumming and was unable to do anything about it. I decided to get the girls off twice each and then let them do me.

I continued with Mel, licking the length of her pussy and hitting her clit with a little flick of my tongue. I know she loved that, and she loved when I would tickle her anus as well, so I alternated back and forth. Soon she was over the edge, and when her orgasm subsided I moved back to Jill.

I got each girl off once more, although Lexi made it hard for me. As I was trying to make her come she was calmly explaining how she could control her orgasm, turning it on or off. Apparently she kept it off for a good five minutes, then announced that's she'd come for me because I had worked hard enough. Seconds later, she did.

After I finished with Mel's second orgasm, I flopped back on the floor, spread my legs wide and begged the three of them to come and fuck me. Before they got off the couch, Lexi pulled Jill and Mel into a huddle. They whispered for a few seconds, then Lexi ran into the hallway. Jill and Mel knelt beside me and started running their hands up and down my body. I was about to come from the sheer excitement when they stopped.

Lexi had two scarves in her hands. Jill and Mel lifted me up and told me to kneel on the floor. Lexi pushed the ottoman in front of me, and they had me bend forward so my chest was on the cushion. They tied a scarf around each wrist, looped it through the legs of the ottoman, and tied each scarf to a leg of the couch. I was fairly immobilized, with my ass and pussy wide open.

The three of them sat behind me. "God, that's a great ass," Lexi said. I couldn't see what they were doing, but suddenly I felt warm breath on my asshole. I shivered. I felt a warm tongue gently lick from the top of my ass all the way down, swirling gently around the hole. I whimpered. "Please", I begged.

The tongue stopped and I felt a warm liquid dribble down the crack of my ass. I was trying to figure out what it was until Jill placed the bottle on the ground in front of me. Astroglide. I was at once excited and afraid.

"Relax, baby," I heard Lexi say. "You're going to LOVE this." I felt something at my pussy, and it quickly pushed in deep, and stayed there. I guessed it was a dildo. Then I felt pressure on my ass, and after a bit of resistance, something long and smooth slid all the way up my ass. I love getting fucked in my ass, so the feeling was pleasurable. Then, the pleasure went up about 100 notches.

Somebody turned the things inside me on. They weren't normal vibrators, but seemed to vibrate on a frequency that resonated throughout my whole body. My whole body was wracked with the pleasure of it. Every muscle in my body felt like it was contracting. I felt my ass clench uncontrollably, and whatever was there started to slide out. I cried out in fear of losing it, but lucking somebody was there to slide it back in.

As if this wasn't enough, they (I don't know who was doing what) started sliding these devices in and out of my pussy and ass. I could not believe the feeling I felt myself building towards an earth-shattering orgasm. A low moan started in my throat, and got louder and louder the closer I got. I was just about there, and I felt every nerve in my body sing, when without warning both of my holes were suddenly empty. I cried and begged, and tried to get loose. My entire being was focused on my pussy. If I could just get a hand free, just one touch. When I couldn't, I tried to lower myself into the carpet and use that to get off, but I couldn't reach it.

Jill was soothing me, rubbing my back, telling me to relax. I was actually crying, as though I had lost something irreplaceable. "Please," I begged her. "Please touch me."

"Don't worry, Jenny," she whispered in my ear. "We're going to make you come, and it's going to be the best orgasm of your life. Just trust us, okay, baby." I felt like a small child, nodding as she wiped the tears from my face. I felt a soft hand run up my thigh, and I cried out, trying to move so that the hand would come in contact with my pussy.

I was distracted by the feeling of pressure at my asshole again. With one smooth stroke, my ass was filled up once more. I grunted as I felt my bowels fill. "Fuck yeah," I whispered. Once again, my ass was fucked with long, slow strokes, but the vibrator was not turned on. I was about to beg them to turn it on when I felt my pussy being penetrated again.

I was being fucked in both holes, each one alternating so that my ass would empty as my pussy filled up, and vice-versa. I had reached a plateau of pleasure, and my orgasm was no longer imminent. It felt like I was having a non-stop series of tiny orgasms. I was grunting like an animal as the shafts plunged in and out of me.

Just as I was settling into this rhythm, I felt a tongue on my clit. It shocked me into an entirely new pleasure zone. My clit, pussy and ass were suddenly electrified, and I almost felt like I couldn't breath. I was gasping as my orgasm barrelled towards me. Just as the first wave was about to come crashing down, the vibrators turned on and both were pushed completely inside me. I screamed with absolute pleasure. My body was convulsing uncontrollably. I suddenly felt the urge to pee, and then I did. I could feel warm liquid spray the inside of my thighs, and I still kept coming.