The Other Night

Story Info
A fun encounter, written first person from male pov.
1.9k words
4.24
11.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stawri
stawri
13 Followers

You walk straight through the hotel reception and head over to the elevators. Pushing the button you wait for it to arrive. You are wearing the tight blue jeans red hoodie that you know I like. Underneath is the black underwear from one of the pictures you sent me when we first started talking to each other.

The doors ping open and you step inside, pushing the button for floor 5. The doors trundle upwards and the elevator begins to rise. Your body is tingling in anticipation and nervousness. You know what's coming and you can feel yourself getting excited.

Finally the elevator comes to a halt. You step out and walk down the corridor. After what feels like an age you come to room 521. You slip your phone out of your back pocket and check that you've got the right room number even though you know you already have.

Taking a shaky breath you reach out a hand and tap on the door. A moment later you hear the door being unbolted. As we agreed you close your eyes. You can feel the fear from what you are about to do but at the same time you want it so badly. In front of you, you hear the door open fully. You desperately want to open your eyes but at the same time you know you mustn't.

A firm hand reaches out and takes hold of yours, guiding you forwards into the room. You hear the door close behind you. Then the bolt clicks across. The phone is gently taken from your hand and you hear it being placed on a desk a couple of meters away.

You can sense someone standing just in front of you. You feel a slight tug on your hair as the sleep mask is gently tugged down over your eyes. It heightens your nervousness, you can feel the butterflies in the pit of your stomach, but at the same time it is a relief. You don't have to force yourself to keep your eyes closed anymore, you don't have to do anything, in fact you know that any control you had at all has just been lost.

Fingertips brush lightly against your chin and trace your jaw. They your lips briefly, sending a rush through your body before they are quickly withdrawn. You can feel breath on your cheek as I move closer and you have to fight back a shiver.

Our lips meet for the first time, lightly at first, just tasting. The smell of my aftershave fills the air. My tongue darts out slightly, running across your top lip, causing you to open your mouth slightly. It moves forwards further pushing against your tongue. It feels too much for you, all you can think about is the burning that is growing hotter between your legs.

You start to reach out with your hand to pull me closer, but it has barely moved an inch before you feel my hand around your wrist. I don't pull hard but the grip is very strong. You feel your hand moved back to your side. You struggle not to let out a groan. You know we have agreed. It will not be that easy. You cannot just have what you want. I am going to tease you until you can take no more.

I release your wrist and my hand rises up your body, sliding around to the back of your neck underneath your hair. You are pulled closer but you force your arms to remain hung limp at your sides. My tongue delves deeper into your mouth, sliding further along yours.

The kiss is broken and I have you by the hand again, leading you deeper into the room. You are worried about walking into something but at the same time you know that its not your concern now. You are helpless. You are mine to do what ever I wish with.

Your hoodie comes off first. Unzipped it is dropped to the floor. Your t- shirt quickly follows it, pulled gently over your head, it too is dropped to the floor. You feel naked as you have never felt before, your skin exposed, begging to be touched.

Your jeans are next. You feel my fingers slip inside them, careful not to touch the area where you ache to be touched more than anywhere. Carefully they are undone, button by button by button. I raise each your legs and pull off both your shoes followed by your socks. Your jeans are then slid down your legs and you step out of them.

Naked apart from underwear you stand in the middle of the room. You can feel the damp patch in the crotch of your underwear. The strong warm hands wander back to you, grasping you by the shoulders and turning you around until you have your back to me. Your bra clasp comes free easily and a second later it is shrugged from your body. You can feel your nipples sticking out, swollen, erect... begging for attention.

You are turned back around to face me. My fingers hook into the waistline of your panties. They linger for an instant before they are tugged down and your sex is exposed. Bare save the one thin vertical line of hair. You hear me step back away from me and you know I am staring at you, drinking in every inch of your gorgeous body. You feel so bare, so exposed, so excited.

One more time I grasp your hand and lead you over to a bed. I sit you down on the edge. Then, finally you begin to get what you want. I reach out my hand and take one of your nipples between my fingers, rubbing it, pinching it, rolling it.

A tiny moan escapes your lips as your other nipple is taken in the same way in my free hand. The blindfold means that all you can focus on it the slow torture of your beautiful breasts. Your panting grows in intensity until it is all you can hear echoing around inside of your head. I know you are close and we have barely started.

I push your back until you are lying on the bed and slide you up until your legs are on to. You feel me straddle your stomach. You are making small thrusts with your hips, trying to get something to rub against you down there, anything to gain some relief from the burning need to orgasm.

I take your left wrist and move it out to the side. You are unsure of what is happening until you feel the Velcro cuff close around it, pinning it to the corner of the bed. The process is repeated with your right hand. I get up off of the bed and walk around to your feet. You think that's it but I am not finished.

Suddenly I grasp your right ankle in my hand. A Velcro cuff is quickly placed around this too. Before you can comprehend what has happened the same has been done with your left. Spread in an X, you are now totally incapable of moving. Totally mine to be able to do whatever I like with.

I move quickly back to straddle your chest again. There is more urgency now. You can feel my erection sticking into your stomach through my jeans. I lean forwards and take your nipple into my mouth. I swirl my tongue around your areola. Its swollen to the point where you feel like its going to burst.

I continue the careful torture for a few minutes before I gently break the soft swirling sensation that my tongue gives you by scraping my teeth over the sensitive skin. Enjoying the moans that the sharp pinching sensation of my biting elicits. Then I move onto the other nipple, swirling my tongue, dragging my teeth, lightly biting.

You know you cannot take much more. I know it too, I can feel your hips bucking around underneath me. I am tempted to drag it out for longer, to make you cum simply from playing with your nipples but it is our first time together and I don't want to torture you too much... yet.

I quickly stand, pulling off my t- shirt, and strip out of my jeans. My erection springs out of my boxers. I am rock hard. You lie on the bed, unaware of what is going on. Not knowing what is going to happen to you next. I am now completely naked. I am still undecided, as I see you lying so hopelessly at my will and so aroused I want to drag it out. I want to hear you scream and beg at how badly you need to cum. In the end I force myself to reject the idea. You are mine now, I am going to break you in gently, next time I won't let you get off so easily.

The whole time I am debating this in my mind you are led there. Spread eagled, the cool sheets underneath your perfectly naked body in stark contrast to the heat you feel radiating out of you. You tense as you feel me move back onto the bed. You have no idea what I will do to you next.

I kneel inbetween your legs. I can see how excited you are, dripping. That's good, the tingly lube that I have bought can wait to be a surprise another time then. I lean over you and kiss your lips, my tongue pushing hard into you, running over your teeth.

Your hips are shifting again as I carefully rub my hard member against the outride of your soft folds. You groan with anticipation and your hips buck upwards expecting more teasing... and then I push fully into you, filling you, pushed hard against the moist walls of your body.

Your moaning is out of control now, filling the room, pleasure radiating through you. It excites me even more. Slowly at first I begin to slide in and out of you, pausing slightly every time I thrust into you, going deep. Already I can feel you tightening around me and I know you are close.

I begin to pump harder and faster as your groan becomes one continuous noise. There is no rush, no panic. You know I am in control of you and that your orgasm is inevitable, you just have to relax and let it happen to you.

The pumping continues and you can hear me panting now at the sight of your beautiful body grinding beneath me. It starts building with in you and you know that its coming. You know that there is nothing that you can do. It continues to build tighter and tighter almost painful. You want the release but its not coming the feeling just continues to build. Your nails are digging into the palms of your hands around the cuffs and you are biting hard into your bottom lip. Please, you are begging it to happen.

Finally, something clicks. You can feel it everything tenses and you fight to keep from screaming. All that matters is the explosion happening within you. The sight of you in total ecstasy is too much for you to bear and I begin to join you. The feeling of my hot cum spurting inside of you only intensifying your feelings. I collapse on top of you, still feeling you shake beneath me and we lie there until our panting has subsided.

You are exhausted, you ache from how hard you just came, but at the same time you know its just the beginning of a long night...

stawri
stawri
13 Followers