The Other Side of the Window Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood up and told him he could have me any time he wanted. He said he could not believe when he got up this morning that he would say this but he wanted to be with me from now on. I said are you sure. And he replied that no girl ever made him feel so good or cum so much. If I just grew my hair out a little I looked better than most girls he had fucked in the last two years.

He said my tits were amazing and the hormones really made me look feminine. I said I was surprised she had told him about the hormones. He told me his sister was a gynecologist and he had taken a prescription pad. He said my wife had researched and found the best combo of drugs. But that the xxy must be the reason they worked almost too well.

I told him I would be happy to be with him and we could turn my den into our room. I explained About Denny and Dottie. I told him I was not ready to stop with them. He said as long as everyone kept clean he could deal with sharing me. I said I fuck around with them but would come home to him. I also told him I may love cock but still wanted women first. We figured we could find women who would enjoy us both.

My wife's web page turned out to be no problem at all. Someone had hit a phone pole down the street and knocked out the cable internet. So her signal went nowhere.

My deal to her was I would do as I have been but with Jaden now living with us. She could do what she wanted but had to pay her fair share of the bills. She could go back to her parents if she wanted. She could never tell what happened or I would have her arrested for drugging me with the hormones.

She at first decided to stay but in short order she got grumpy and pushy. Jaden and I decided to give her a taste of her own medicine. I am not proud of it but Jaden got the right sedatives and something like a rufee. We slipped them too her one night and we set up a web cam.

Once she was Happy and compliant enough to go along with us we first had her open my blouse. At this point I was mostly dressing female. She was kissing me and caressing my breasts through my bra. She unhooked the front catch and opened my bra. She pinched one fat nipple and lowered her mouth to the other one moaning and sucking on it. While doing this she opened her shirt and pinched her nipples through her bra.

I unhooked her bra and helped her remove the shirt. We kissed passionately. She was moaning how much she loved my tits. We sucked each other's nipples then she lifted my skirt pulled down my panties and started sucking and chewing on my hard cock.

I pulled her up after a few minutes and took her pants and underwear off. I laid her back and licked her pussy. After she came I knelt by her head and fed her my cock again. When I was ready I laid down and she climbed over my legs. She sat down on my cock. She was sliding up and down then leaned forward as I started pumping her from below. She again started sucking my nipple as I sucked hers. After several minutes she stiffened and came hard clamping down on my cock making me explode deep in her cunt. I rolled her off and put my cock in her mouth. She licked and sucked me clean.

I asked her if she wanted more and she said god yes. Jaden stepped up to the bed and stuffed her mouth with his fat black cock. She was moaning and sucking like a cheap whore. He pulled out of her mouth and asked what she wanted. She said fuck me you black bastard. It is amazing the truth these drugs bring out. He got between her thighs and slid eight fat inches of ebony all the way in to her. She yelled oh god yes. Fuck me fuck me hard.

He was alternating long slow strokes and hard fast strokes. He asked if she wanted more cock and she again said yes. At this point Denny stepped up to her head and she saw that ten plus inch beer can thick cock. She squealed and grabbed it pulling it to her mouth. She could barley get four inches in. Denny was pinching her nipples saying you love it don't you, you want it don't you. To each question the answer was yes oh god yes.

She was coming for the second time on Jaden's pounding cock when he blew a massive load in her snatch. When he pulled out Denny asked her if she wanted him to fuck her and she screamed God yes GIVE IT TO ME. He said she had to prove how much she wanted it.

He asked what would you do for it to which she gasped anything. That is when she saw Dottie. Denny said she had to eat out Dottie's pussy. My wife Grabbed Dottie's hand and pulled her to her. She sat up and kissed her while rubbing Dottie's small breasts. She sucked in one of Dottie's nipples making Dottie moan.

Denny asked if she liked girls and my wife said oh yes even more than men. Now everything made sense. It was not me, she was a closet lesbian or Lesbian leaning bisexual. She laid Dottie down and dove into her cunt, licking and sucking the long clit putting her tongue as far as she could into her box really going wild. Dottie was exploding telling us no one had ever eaten her so fucking well.. she was cuming and cuming. My wife was on her side while eating that pussy. I got between her legs and started eating my load and Jaden's load out of her pussy. Once I was done Dottie had passed out. Denny was standing next to the bed and told My wife to kneel and suck his cock. She gobbled the four inches that she could fit in her mouth. After a few minutes I knelt beside her and rubbed her tits and nipples. I leaned in and started licking and sucking the six inches of his cock the could not fit in her mouth.

She was still moaning and pulled off of his cock. I grabbed it as she watched bug eyed as I swallowed it till his balls were on my chin and my nose was in his pubic hair. I plunged it in and out of my mouth a few times then passed it back to her. We sucked and kissed his massive cock kissing each other while his cock passed between our lips.

He was about to cum so I held the head of his cock in her mouth for the first blast. I sucked it in my mouth for the rest. I knew she could not handle how much he cums and I did not want to waste a drop. Once he was done she and I kissed. I slowly passed her half his load as she swallowed.

He laid down with that monster cock still hard as granite and told her to climb on. We helped her stand over him as she guided it to the mouth of her pussy. For a moment she look panicked. I was wondering if the meds were wearing off.

Denny grabbed her hips and Jaden and I pushed down on her shoulders as Denny thrust up, pounding his cock fully into her. She screamed oh god yes and started cuming on his cock. She started riding his cock like it was a race horse. Up, down, wriggle around as he pumped in and out. She never stopped cuming she almost passed out until he rolled her over onto her back. She locked her legs around his waist and he hammered her for 20 minutes before exploding his cum further into her than anyone had ever before.

Denny stayed in her as his cock went soft. Her pussy was still twitching mini orgasms on his cock. She pulled Dottie to her and meekly started suckling one of her nipples. Then stroking her pussy. After a few minutes she pulled Dottie over her face and started eating her pussy again. She said had been waiting so long to eat someone out. Dottie twisted around and started eating my wife's well abused cunt. I joined her so I could clean Denny's cum out of her then let Dottie go to town. This was Dottie's first time eating pussy but would not be her last.

In the morning my wife was starting to act like she was not a willing part of what went on. So we showed her the tape of her begging for Denny's cock and saying she likes girls better than men and how she had waited too long to eat pussy.

The drugs from the other day were well out of her system at this point. She reached out and grabbed Jaden's cock through his pants unzipped him and started sucking his cock.I still had the web cam going so we caught all of this. After a few minutes she lifted my skirt and pulled my cock out of my panties and started sucking it. She told me to suck Jaden which I happily did.

She took off her clothes and pushed Jaden down and climbed on his cock... She pulled me close and tore open my shirt and bra. She hugged me mashing our breasts together nipple to nipple. It was amazing while doing this she stroked my cock. Then lowered her head to my nipple and nursed like a baby. She laid down and told me to fuck her . We were sucking each others nipples as I fucked her.

Jaden got behind me and slipped his fat cock into my ass. My wife at this point started saying oh god I can feel you getting bigger. This happens to my cock when I have a big one stuffed up my ass. After a few minutes she came clamping down on me making me cum and clamp down on Jaden who blasted into my ass.

I slid down and cleaned my cum out of her pussy. What the hell waste not want not. I guess I had become a Shemale Bisexual size queen cum junkie. Boy my life had changed.

In the afternoon once Denny and Dottie came home we had them come down. My wife wanted to thank them for helping her find out what she wanted out of life. She leaned and kissed Denny on the Cheek. Then she kissed Dottie on the mouth parting Dottie's lips with her tongue while caressing her bra less breasts through her tank top. Dottie responded with her tongue and they made out for a few minutes with Dottie also rubbing my wife's breasts.

Dottie told us she had never touched another woman before last light but really enjoyed it. She said she started thinking about it while fucking me and sucking my nipples because they were so much like a real woman's. We explained that in a way they were a real woman's nipples. We told them about the hidden hormones. The girls undressed each other and Dottie feasted on My wife's tits.

My wife went down on Dottie eating her slowly and lovingly till she begged for more. Then my wife went crazy on her cunt like the night before and had Dottie cuming rapid fire till she was exhausted. They lay on the bed, Dottie had her head resting on one of my wife's big breasts lazily sucking on the nipple. They watched as I decided I needed to have Denny's cock in my mouth. I gave him a long lazy blowjob. Dottie told my wife that I was amazing. She could not suck even half of his cock and always had jaw cramps for days after trying. I got my mouth and belly full of Denny's first load and nursed his cock till he stayed hard.

I laid down next to my wife as Denny put my legs over his shoulders and placed the head of his cock on my asshole. I wiggled trying to get it in me but he just rubbed it across my hole. He kept doing this till I screamed "Give it to me".

My wife looked at me and said you love it don't you. I oh god yes this is what I was built for. She asked if it hurt at first and I told her it never hurt. I could take his full length fast and hard right from his first thrust deep into me that day in the kitchen. I also could suck his whole cock down my throat right from the start though I had never even tried to suck cock before.

I believe I was truly built for cock. Especially massive cocks no one else could handle. I could fuck them and suck them and never tire. But I still liked women better. But if there was no woman, well if you can't fuck one be one. With her inadvertent help I was almost one

She watched Denny slam into me and saw me cum twice just from his cock in my ass. Dottie went down on her as she watched us. Denny roared and exploded in my ass making me cum again then laid down on me with his cock still in me. I actually enjoy this, the feel of his huge soft cock still wedged in my ass. I can't move because of his weight holding me down.

I watched My wife pull her nipples as Dottie quickly became an expert at cunt licking. I asked her if she really likes women and eating pussy better than being with a man. She blushed then said god yes as Dottie made her cum again and again. She said she likes fucking a fat cock but much prefers the feel of a woman and eating a woman's pussy. She said she just could not admit it before.

We went on like this for about three months. Then suddenly my wife packed her stuff and moved in with her parents. She quietly asked for a divorce and did not play the blame game. She told everyone we had just grown apart. She told me that she could not live in a communal fuck house anymore and that I knew she really did not want to be with any man anyway. They are a nice diversion but she would rather be celibate than let anyone know she liked to eat pussy.

We did become friends and even after a few years friends with benefits. She refused to find a woman or a man and decided that when the urge became too much I was the best alternative, being neither totally male or female. Though I learned from several straight and gay women How to eat pussy like a real woman.

So there it is the end of my marriage but not the end of my experiences. I have been lucky to find things out in odd ways. I was tested and I am an XY/XXY mosaic male. If I could I would rather live my life as a man with a good woman. For now I am content to be a true FE-Male who loves women and loves the feel of a cock in my mouth and ass.

I have no desire to become fully female. At the moment I don't want to give up my femininity and take male hormones. I like my breasts even though they were forced on me. They are real and I love the sensation I get when they are handled.

I will tell you more about my life if enough of you truly want me to. Otherwise Be true to yourself. Enjoy what life gives you as best you can.

12