The Other Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later that day Simone accessed Jackson's personal file and read it with interest. He'd worked for the Army as a civilian for three years after graduating from university and had then worked at City Hall before being head-hunted by the bank, well approached to apply for the upcoming vacancy of IT group manager. Ah yes, there it was, his father was the City Attorney and his mother was a former ballerina and president of the local Cymbidium Society.

Simone made a mental note to read up on local ballet and orchids and to allow Riley to find out for herself about Jackson's distinguished parents. She told her husband that evening about the connection and he disappointed her by replying the relationship wouldn't last for long because guys found Riley too dominating.

"But don't you find that exciting and to learn they live up the avenue a bit."

"Oh do they? I meet Mrs Mitchell twice a year when she comes in to sign off the annual accounts of the society but I deal mainly with the treasurer and secretary of the Cymbidium Society."

"You know Mrs Mitchell?"

"Yes vaguely. What is this Simone?"

"Oh nothing. I just like the idea of Riley at last striking up a friendship with a guy who is well-connected."

"Are Riley and this guy Mitchell having sex?"

Simone groaned and berated Ralph for thinking that was all his daughter was interested in.

"The guy is a computer expert including being highly qualified in electronic forensics."

"Is he now?" Ralph said, suddenly taking an interest. "Who employs him?"

"My bank."

"You mean the bank who employs you. So you're procuring dates for our difficult daughter are you?"

"Go bury your head you Cretin. No your punishment is to fetch me coffee."

* * *

On Saturday morning, adopting a tone that annoyed her mom, Riley moaned, "I haven't got anything decent to wear. My sundresses are so much last year's styling and coloring."

Simone sighed and went off and returned and tossed one of her credit cards to Riley. "If you choice costs more than one-fifty add your own money."

"Oh mom, I was planning to stay here to help with lunch."

They both knew that was a lie. Simone kissed her and told her to be off.

Jackson correctly judged that being a fine and hot, lunch would be al fresco.

He arrived around the side of the house wearing baggy white shorts, a polo shirt and sandals. Ralph who was similarly dressed plus a chef's toque greeted Jackson warmly and took the bottle of pinot noir after shaking hands.

The two women came out, both in sunhats and sundresses that revealed rather a lot of flesh.

"My you ladies look wonderful."

Simone was off the mark in a flash and kissed him full on the mouth and turning said lightly, "Riley you'll remember seeing me with Jackson Mitchell the other day?"

"Yes, hello Jackson," Riley said, not moving forward.

Jackson leaped at her, kissed her and slapping her ass said, "Great to see you again you beauty."

"How... how dare you touch me like that you big ape."

Simone looked shocked while Ralph stopped scraping the hot plate and grinned at the young couple.

"Oh it was my understanding you too knew each other well. Riley was home with that new dress by 10:30 and has been pacing round like a cat on a hot tin roof ever since."

"Dad!" yelled Riley and turned to run but was almost pulled off her feet by Jackson who swung her round and in to him. He brushed her fringe back and kissed her on the lips briefly and then said, "I apologize. I provoked that. I'm sorry but wish you'd put a bit of effort into responding when I kiss you."

"Well respond to this," she hissed.

Jackson easily caught the wrist as her slapping hand wound back and he said, "Please kiss your guess otherwise you might upset your mother."

Jackson almost felt steam flowing from his ears by the time Riley pulled out of her long kiss.

"God toss me a can of beer please Ralph, I've been superheated."

He caught the can with his left hand while taking Riley's hand and leading her to stand with her mom. "Ladies what may I get you to drink?"

They both said Martinis and he poured from the ready-made mix on the liquor trolley and handed out the drinks. Before taking a swig of beer gave a toast, "To peace and good fellowship."

The Fletcher family responded, all smiling.

Riley at 6-feet was almost as tall as Jackson, with sweet curves of her athletic body revealed by the tightness of her sundress that was a mix of greens to complement her coloring including her long auburn hair. She was delighted; the grinning ape in need of having his long brown locks trimmed who had his green eyes fixed on her had performed to her expectations. She'd tried to give him a hard time and he'd nullified her pretended tantrum. God he would be difficult to handle but the sex ought to be awesome. Sex, wasn't it rather early in the relationship to be thinking of that?

No way.

Besides the way her father was looking at his wife with her tits almost popping free of her built-in bra suggested those two would be testing their athleticism in bed sometime soon. A cookout with a few drinks usually got those two going.

She wondered what her older sister Rhoda would think of Jackson. Probably not much because Rhoda was a little tentative and as a result have never been very successful with men.

A year ago, two weeks after her husband, a partner in a bridge construction firm working in Ireland where they lived, had advised Rhoda he wanted a divorce. A day later the irate husband of David's lover has chased him along a windy road and the two vehicles had collided on a bend and had crashed over the edge. Both men were killed instantly when their vehicles were wrecked on the rocks below. The coroner had found that the deaths were accidental with the two men driving two fast for the conditions. After her parents had returned home Rhoda had stayed on to sell the house and settle business legalities and wait for the insurance company to pay out after its investigation. She was now on her way home.

Two and a half hours later Jackson was thanking his hosts for such a great lunch.

"Take me for a drive," Riley said, adding she'd grab a wrap.

The Fletcher's only had half cleared away when Ralph grabbed Simone, thrusting a hand in to take hold of tit, and he growled huskily, "Give it to me baby."

"Christ darling at least get me into the family room where we won't be seen."

Simone bent over the end of the sofa, her big and hairy pussy listening, indicating it was ready for the hovering fat dick. It slipped up and she grunted and Ralph's groin slammed against her butt.

"I guess those two will be doing this as well?"

Fingering her clit Simone yawned, "I can't imagine Riley wanting to go off with him for just a fruitless drive round the city."

* * *

Just over half an hour on top of his bed with Riley came disaster for her relationship with Jackson. They'd begun well enough, doing it in the missionary position with Riley's feet over his shoulders. But then while he was dozing she squatted over him and peed on him and then ignored his protests and he yelled she was a dirty bitch but she ignored him and demanded anal sex.

Riley was enraged but she was in no mood to back off and called him a conservative old jerk. He wiped off some of the urine and grabbed his billfold, peeled off forty bucks and told her to fuck off home and that he never wanted to see her again.

When finding that tears didn't work Riley went off in distress. He was worried about that but after dressing and hurrying down to make sure she boarded a cab found her gone.

Simone called him forty minutes later.

"Riley is home rather distressed and wouldn't talk. What did you do to her?"

"What did I do... ha? Ask her in the morning when she wakes up and is contrite, providing such is capable of that feeling."

Simone called before leaving for work next morning to apologize and said all Riley would say was she had acted inappropriately. What did she do?"

"That is for her to tell you. I'm finished with her."

"On Jackson, please allow me to get her to apologize and then allow me to get you two together again."

"No and I mean that Simone. No way."

Two weeks later the City Council's director of human resources called Jackson and invited him to apply to fill the unexpected vacancy following the resignation of the general manager of information technology to head a department at least five times larger than his present position. He applied and next day was advised he'd won the position.

Jackson had remained friendly with Simone and at his farewell function she kissed him and said she hoped he'd keep in touch. He said he would because he valued her friendship and he was pleased Simone and his mother were now close friends.

Ten days after he commenced work as the IT chief at City Hall, Jackson read an email sent to all heads of departments that a Mrs Rhoda Farrell had been appointed the new director of communications. When Jackson being introduced to the attractive new appointee whom the email had stated was thirty-five, she said brightly, "You know my mother Simone Fletcher."

Caught by surprised he said dumbly, "So you must be Ralph Fletcher's daughter?"

"Yes, dad says he occasionally plays golf with you."

"Yeah and he's a great guy. I also had a brief relationship with your younger sister."

"Oh yes, yet another of Riley's failed relationships alas. My sister is a worry to us. Well Roger and I must move on to be introduced to other people. I guess we will be working together at times as my department needs to use the resources you control."

"Oh yes, full cooperation guaranteed."

As soon as Rhoda and the director of HR left, Jackson called Simone and asked her about Rhoda. He was told everything.

"Would you come to dinner on Wednesday night and meet Rhoda informally? Riley won't be here, she's away at a training seminar.

"You're not trying to set me up to date Rhoda are you?"

"Now would a mother do that?"

Jackson took that as a no and accepted the invitation and then almost groaned, having a deep suspicion he'd been duped because smart Simone had neither confirmed nor denied she was setting up a dating possibility. One younger Fletcher had already been too much for Jackson and he thought if he were to have his choice of the Fletcher females it would be Simone but unfortunately she was already taken.

* * *

Rhoda answered the door, smiled a warm hi and then held out her hand for the flowers saying, "For me, oh how lovely" and took them.

"For you mother actually as hostess."

Rhoda looked at him bravely and handed them back and said, "You present them to her. Is that dad's wine?"

"Not particularly, it's for the table. You take it. You look so lovely tonight."

He had to say that because he'd gotten off to such a bad start. Oh Jesus, she now looked quite shocked and he realized as a widow no guy would have said something of that nature to her for a long time.

"You look good yourself," she managed.

"I was so nervous meeting you socially," Jackson lied, thinking desperately to produce some level of atonement. "I have no idea of what your sister said about me... er... the reason for our bust-up?"

"Actually all she said was she admired you for your integrity and that told me she remains an animal when it comes to sex."

"Um I'm sorry to be talking to you at this level. I'm making a real mess of this."

"Oh look at me not inviting you in. Please come in. I guess you do kiss older women?"

"Yes and just between you and me I've found your mom kisses superbly."

"That's great but actually I wasn't talking about mom. I invite you to kiss me. If mom has told you about me I guess you know I don't get much opportunity to be kissed by non-family males these days."

Avoiding answering that Jackson smiled widely and said, "It will be my pleasure."

Jackson kissed Rhoda and with the level of pink in her cheeks rising she said, "Wow, little wonder mom produces great kisses for you."

"Er thanks. I was so stupid not to bring you flowers."

"It's fine. Imagine the situation of I had multiple sisters all still living at home? I'm to blame. I shouldn't have jumped in like that, assuming."

"Will you have dinner with me out somewhere on Saturday night?"

Rhoda looked at Jackson carefully before replying.

"Out of sympathy?"

"Don't be absurd."

"Wow that's telling me straight and thanks for not being condescending. Yes I accept your kind invitation. It will take time to catch up with former friends and acquaintances so right now my social calendar is rather uncluttered."

They went through to the family room and Simone came from the kitchen to welcome them and kissed Jackson warmly.

"Here's a little something for the hostess," Jackson smiled and Simone took the followers with a big thank you and handed them to Rhoda and asked to place them in a vase.

Rhoda held them out to her mother and said politely, "Mom these are not flowers plucked from a bucket at the supermarket. They are from a florist and carefully chosen I should think and some appear cultivated so will be expensive."

"Quite right dear and how unappreciative of me Jackson. I do apologize. Come through to the kitchen and chat while I arrange them in a vase. You come too Rhoda."

Jackson followed the woman with hazel eyes and hair that he'd call dark chestnut and couldn't help notice the slight sway to her ass. He thought nice butt and its tightness suggested she either went to the gym or was into some other kind of fitness program.

* * *

When Simone had sent Rhoda to the front door to welcome the dinner guest she had a sense of something and yet couldn't put her finger on it. She opened the door and saw Jackson's strong teeth at the center of his smile. Their eyes locked and her heart fluttered. At that she knew she felt a little something extra for this man. Her mom was partly to blame for that because she'd been going on about Jackson as if expecting a VIP guest for dinner.

Oh god, her mom was setting up Jackson for her.

When the invitation came for a Saturday night dinner date and he denied strongly it was no way an invitation offered out of sympathy to her being left a widow, Rhoda knew she'd be a fool to say no. She accepted and returned that flutter to her chest. She couldn't believe it; she was acting more like a teenager than a woman in her mid-thirties.

When she'd called out "Mom" from the family room and the hostess emerged, Rhoda listened to her mom welcome Jackson as 'darling' and watched how she kissed him affectionately. Never in all the time when she lived at home had she seen her mother greet a younger male like this. A little horrified she knew it was her mom who should be dating Jackson. However her mom redeemed herself by throwing an arm round Rhoda's waist and smiling at Jackson asked, "And how are you enjoying working alongside my beautiful older daughter?"

"I look every day to see what she's wearing and at her hair style from that day. You have a great style Rhonda; you're are a real standout."

A little embarrassed she said, "Gone on, I best you say that to all the pretty women on staff."

"If you think that so be it."

Simone was saying to Jackson, City Hall was jammed with so many people on the payroll it was a wonder he and Rhonda saw each other more than once a week, leaving Rhoda to think what had he meant by saying, 'If you think that so be it'? She concluded he was too polite at that moment to reject her comment outright but had lightly made the point he only had her in focus. Why would he want to do that; he could play the field and most of the younger females were single? Was he not concerned she'd been married and been well used by another man?

She watched her father arrive home late from a meeting and the warmth of his smile for a young guy whom he obviously liked. Her father went off for a quick shower and to change and Jackson poured the Martinis she'd made earlier and handed them out. Her mother then patted the sofa beside her and Jackson didn't hesitate, going straight to her mother Rhoda couldn't understand why they appeared so well connected unless they were or had been having it off.

"I must tell you darling how this lovely young man with his brilliant analytical mind saved my butt," her mom began, and related how Jackson had unmasked a fraudster now serving time in jail.

It was a good story but Rhoda was more interested in that made sense why those two had become friends... because of that intense investigation when Jackson had succeeded, her mom would have given him the hero treatment and Jackson would have found he rather liked her. As far as Rhoda knew her parents were not adulterers so she was satisfied it was unlikely Jackson had had sex with her mother. She would never know for certain of course but what did it matter? She now had the core reason for the friendship between those two.

Toward the end of the meal, with three drinks before dinner and wine during dinner Rhoda was aware she and her mother had become quite loud but the guys appeared to be enjoying their liveliness. Then her mom proved embarrassing.

"Jackson if you are ever short of a date any time remember Rhoda could be home here at a loose end."

"Mom!" Rhoda barked.

"Well you do need to get back into a social life darling."

Rhoda said nothing but then Jackson said helpfully, "Rhoda and I have already arranged to go out for dinner this Saturday. I suggested it when I arrived. I don't have a steady girlfriend at the moment and I recognized she would be busy settling back in here but still might like a bit of male company."

"That is very civil of you Jackson," said Ralph, watching his wife sitting with her mouth open.

"Yes indeed," Simone said and the conversation switched with Rhoda asking had anyone seen any great movies lately.

On Saturday evening when Rhoda was dressing to go out her mom hovered. That had always irritated Rhoda back when she was much younger. After a while her mom would finally delivered the warning about engaged in indiscriminate sex just because the date felt randy, although her mom's words had been 'because of his excessive sex drive.' She was hovering now but it would be stupid giving that caution to a previously married daughter.

"Just a wee talk from your loving mother," Simone began, almost prompting Rhoda to scream into laughter. "Now if Jackson attempts to seduce you tonight I think you should let that occur."

What? What had happened to the no sex message? Rhoda's lipstick streak being applied skidded off past the end of her month and she said 'Fuck' and her mom ignored that use of the F-word. Rhoda wet a tissue and scrubbed the unwanted extra red slash.

"You would have been very sexually active during your marriage and your body would not take kindly being held in denial."

God since when had her mom become a sex counselor?

"However I understand you may have your own management plan..."

"Mom," Rhoda cried desperately. "Please fetch me a glass of water. I'm dry"

"Well just remember my advice; that's all I ask."

"Oh I heard you loud and clear mom and thanks for your thoughts based on a long life of useful experience. I'm extremely grateful."

"Oh thank you darling. I was worried you might reject advice and even become hostile. At your age you need sex and plenty of it."

"Mom," Rhoda cried. "Water."

The water call proved to be an excellent diversion. Simone returned with the water and then went off saying she had to prepare dinner.

* * *

Jackson drove up in his black SUV and Rhoda came out quickly and was opening the passenger door by the time he was half out of his seat so he sat back and buckled his seat belt.

"Please let's go. Mom has been impossible because she knows it's the first time I've really been out since the death of my husband and I don't need any further messages of understanding."