The Other Woman Ch. 04

Story Info
Jeff does some serious thinking.
2.5k words
3.92
19.2k
1

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/24/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kandie
kandie
352 Followers

It was the night before their flight to Florida. Deana and Jeff were lying in bed talking about the cruise. Jeff pulled her into his arms, looked into her seductive green eyes, and said, "I can see you now baby, lying in the sun in your hot pink swimsuit working on a tan. Mmm, you look so scrumptious in that outfit that I might just ravish your body all night when we get back to our room."

"Ooooh darling, is that a promise?" she purred while snuggling up close to his naked body. Deana could feel his hard member jabbing into her thigh, "Hmm, it looks like you cock is just as anxious as you honey."

"I've been thinking about the cruise all day and I can't wait to slide my throbbing dick inside your hot cunt."

The next thing Jeff did was release his hold on Deana and backed away from her as he smiled mischievously. Before she could react, he reached down and grabbed Deana's nightie, whisking it off her body in one swift movement. He ran his tongue hungrily across his lips and trembled with desire as he ogled her luscious body. Oh God, she was beautiful.

Deana responded by moving into Jeff's arms and laying her head upon his chest. She listened to the rhythmic beating of his heart and the love they had for each other radiated between them.

Jeff leaned down, nibbled at her ear, and whispered, "Mmmm, I love the feeling of your tits against my chest. God I can't resist you!"

Deana turned her face upward to meet Jeff's kiss. As their lips met, their tongues entangled as they did the dance of lovers. God his kiss was electrifying! Her nipples began to swell as her clit pulsated with excitement.

After that Jeff told Deana to lie back on the bed and spread her legs wide. He kissed his way downward as he neared her mound, Deana's intoxicating scent made his nostrils flare with excitement.

He paused for a moment and whispered, "I need to taste that sweet pussy of yours before I slide my throbbing tool inside your silky tunnel."

Deana moved her head back and forth and gasped with excitement as his tongue slithered across her steaming bush. Oh God, she loved the way he ate her. She then pulled his head close holding it between her thighs like a vice. Deana closed her eyes, arched her back, and mumbled, "Mmmmmm."

Jeff looked up into her face to watch her reaction. He next took hold of her hips because he knew his actions would make her go off like a firecracker.

He licked his lips, and announced, "It's time for my midnight snack." He then shoved two fingers inside Deana's hot box while sucking her clit.

Deana body began to tremble with its first earth shattering climax. She grabbed the sheet, arched her back, and screamed, "Ooooooooh God, yessssssss," while covering Jeff's face with her juices.

Jeff lapped at her sweet nectar, like a puppy with a bowl of milk. Its intoxicating aroma made his cock drool, and he couldn't wait any longer. After spreading her legs as far as they could go, he moved upward and guided his cock into the silky folds of her vagina. He loved the way she grabbed his dick and milked it. They fit together like two tailored gloves. Jeff drove his member into Deana with deep, hard thrusts, and then leaned down, suckling on her breasts.

Deana wrapped her legs around Jeff and thrust her hips into him. She then ran her fingers through his hair and uttered, "Fuck me love, fill my cunt with your cum! Ooooh yes, just like that!"

Jeff felt his cock stiffen and raised his face to kiss Deana. As they kissed, he rammed his cock one more time inside her, his cum splattering against the walls of her vagina, filling every crevice.

After the wild fuck, they snuggled up close, hoping to catch some sleep before they had to leave the next morning. Jeff began daydreaming on what he could do, while they were on the cruise. Deana started fantasizing about what her, and Ruth would be doing on the cruise. They feel asleep in each others arms.

The sunlight awoke Jeff as it caressed his face. He turned to Deana, and found she was not in bed. He looked around to see where she was only to discover she was not in the room. So he slid out from under the covers, put on a robe, and proceeded to search for her.

As he neared the kitchen he heard Deana humming the tune, "Don't Worry Be happy." He thought about ravishing her sexy body one more time, but decided to save it for their first night on the cruise ship.

Deana was standing at the counter pouring a cup of coffee. She glanced up when she saw Jeff entering the room. "Hey sleepy-head want a cup of java?"

"Sure, what time is it, babe?"

"Five am, we should eat a bit then get things loaded for our trip. The plane leaves at eight a. m. It will be a three hour trip to Miami."

Jeff wrapped his arms around her and nuzzled her neck. 'Ok, but I don't want much I'm too excited to eat. Just give me some toast and jam. Hey, I forgot to check the mail yesterday and ask you if we received the tickets for the flight and cruise yet."

"Oh sorry, I forgot to tell you that they came in the mail and I have them in my purse. God the brochure of the cruise ship is breath taking! I can't wait to board it. I'm also too excited about the trip to eat much, so I'll pack a snack in my bag for us, incase we get hungry later."

They two of them finished breakfast and got dressed. After that they loaded the car and drove to the airport.

They made it through customs and boarded the plane with time to spare. Deana leaned over and spoke to Jeff, "I can't wait for you to meet Ruth and Alan they are a nice couple."

"I suppose, from what you said, they do sound like decent people. Where are we supposed to meet them when we land in Miami?"

"Ruth said they'd meet us at the airport bar around 2 p.m. I hope our plane is not late arriving."

Deana got out the brochure and the two of them thumbed through it. They continued the conversation, talking about the cruise and what they all could do. It wasn't long until their plane landed in Miami.

After getting there luggage and going through customs they headed for the airport bar. About half way there, Deana heard someone call her name and when she turned around, there was Ruth and Alan.

As they neared each other, Jeff reached out his hand, "Hello, you must be Alan, my name is Jeff."

Alan replied, "Hi Jeff. Deana has told us a lot about you, and I for one was looking forward to meeting you. I'm glad you decided to join us on the cruise."

Deana grabbed Ruth, hugged her close, and whispered, "God you're gorgeous."

Ruth kissed her cheek and replied, "You're not so bad yourself Deana. I'm so glad we could meet."

Alan then spoke up and announced, "Well everyone, times a wasting and we have two hours to board the Royal Caribbean Cruise Ship."

Ruth responded, "Let's go then. I for one can't wait to see our rooms."

The four of them gathered their thing and hailed a taxi to take them to the ship. As they neared the dock, Deana spotted it and gasped. "Oh God, is that our ship? Wow, it's huge!"

Jeff looked closely and read when he saw the name of the ship said aloud, "Royal Caribbean. You're right dear, it's big. I hope I don't get lost on deck."

Deana winked at Jeff and giggled, "If yah do, I'll just have to c-u-m find you."

The four of then checked in and were each handed a welcome package and instructed that it included streamers that were to be to thrown when leaving the dock. Like the rest of the vacationers they stood on deck watching the dock recede while throwing the festive paper ribbons.

They then went in search of their rooms which were two first class state rooms on the starboard side of the ship. As they neared them, Deana noted that it was overlooking the Promenade. When Jeff unlocked the door, they were both overwhelmed by the beautiful view of the room.

It was everything that the brochure said it would be. "After a day of exploring the world, its exotic cuisine and interesting cultures, there's nothing better than returning to the comfort of your private stateroom. Every stateroom offers a television, telephone, private bath, shower, vanity and even a hair-dryer.

Ruth and Alan had the same similar reaction when they saw their room.

Alan looked at Jeff and said, "We're going to get settled in our room and just relax for awhile. How about getting together an hour before dinner and touring the ship together?"

Jeff looked at his watch and responded, "Sounds like a great idea. Let's get together around five p.m. That will give us plenty of time to explore before dinner."

After relaxing in there room Deana was anxious to tour the ship. So she went next door to see if Ruth and Alan were ready. When she knocked on the door, Alan opened it and pulled her inside.

Alan closed the door, looked straight into her eyes, and asked, "Well hello doll. I take it you came over here to say that you two are ready to explore the ship?"

"No, but I was so excited that I couldn't relax." Alan cocked his eye brow, "Excited huh, and I bet it's not about touring the ship."

"No it isn't. God I can't wait to see what happens after you talk to Jeff."

"Ok, but remember this love, go slow, don't you tell him anything yet. Give me a chance to talk to him. Then give him time to adjust to the idea."

"Mum's the word. I hope he agrees. Oh God, what if he doesn't"

Alan put his arm around Deana and said, "Honey, let's not worry about that ok?"

The four of them met and checked out everything from the bar to the exercise facilities. Through out the evening and next day they did everything together. During the day, the women would meet at the poolside and work on their tans as the men headed for a workout in the gym.

Little by little the conversation between the four of them became more risqué. It was then that Jeff noticed that Ruth and Alan were both flirting openly with Deana.

Deana started noticing that Jeff couldn't keep his eyes off of Ruth when she sat by the pool in her tiny string bikini. He also had an obvious bulge in his trunks. It made her wonder, or if he was really against playing around, or he was just too scared to try it.

As it was the opportunity for Alan to talk to Jeff came around the next day when the women decided to go shopping. The men headed for the bar and to just relax and chat.

After ordering their drinks, Alan took a sip and said, "Jeff, can I talk to you man to man?"

"Sure, what do you have in mind?"

"Ok, here goes. I know that Deana has told you about us and how we play online. I also know that you're dead set against joining in on the fun. However, please hear me out before you react?"

"You're right Alan, I do not feel its right to have sex with anyone else but my wife, and she shouldn't either. I agree to her playing online but draw the line there."

"I understand. However, I have also noticed you ogling my wife. You're mouth was watering and your cock growing. I've also watched you dive in the pool and play games with my wife and Deana, and you were definitely aroused. Why wouldn't you not want to see what is under that bikini and go further, Jeff?"

Jeff lowered his head and blushed, "Can I be honest here, just between us, okay."

"Yes, go on you can tell me anything, it will stay between us."

"It's not that I'm against doing anything with another woman, with Deana there. I'm just afraid. I'd get too damn nervous and screw everything up. I wouldn't know what to do and would even have trouble getting an erection. Besides, I think it's wrong!"

"How can it be wrong when all the adults in the room are consenting and just want to have fun? We would not do anything you were not comfortable with. Besides, your wife's been telling me about her fantasy of having sex with another woman."

"Oh I don't know, I think she might like the woman more then me and then I'd be by myself."

"Now there is where you are wrong. Deana says she loves you more than anything in the world. She just wants to try some new things to spice up your sex life."

Jeff ordered another drink and said, "Well let me think about it ok? And then maybe after dinner we can all meet in your room and discuss things."

"Ok, just keep an open mind ok. If you need to talk again just tell me."

About that time the woman showed up and Ruth asked, "Can we join this party or is it a private one?"

Alan winked at here and said, "Sit down ladies and order a drink."

Deana looked at Jeff while wondering, "What's wrong love, you look like you've seen a ghost?"

Jeff swallowed hard, trying not to show his emotions and replied, "I'm okay. I was just talking man to man with Alan."

Deana looked at Alan then back at Jeff and asked, "Ok, anything I should know about?"

Alan then spoke up, "Not much doll. However we'd like everyone to get together in our room around 9 p.m. tonight and talk. Now, let's toast our new friendship."

The four of them clicked glasses and Alan toasted, "Here's to good friends, fine wine and beautiful women."

Deana and Jeff headed back to their quarters. She noticed Jeff was a little nervous, and wondered if it was because Alan had talked to him. She decided not to push the subject.

She put her arm around him, "How about a nice bath for two before dinner love?"

Jeff smiled nervously. He just couldn't bring himself to tell her what was really on his mind. "You go ahead love, enjoy the long bubble bath, I'm kind of tired and want to lay down a bit before dinner."

As Deana headed for the bathroom, Jeff lay back on his pillow to do some serious thinking.

kandie
kandie
352 Followers