The Paid Guest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr James
Mr James
300 Followers

James guided her to his side and turned her to face him. Slowly, taking her chin in his hand, he kissed her mouth, tasting himself on her lips and tongue. She eagerly kissed him back, opening her lips to allow his tongue to slide into her mouth an collect the remnants of his cum. They tangled together for a while, sharing kisses and exploring each other. Caroline felt James's cock swelling again under her fingers and, with her other hand, started guiding James back to her pussy. He could feel that she was literally running with juices, soaking the sheets under her bottom.

"James, will you...?" Caroline whispered.

"Will I?" he teased back.

His hand was covering her mound, the hair matted against her skin, and his fingers were sliding between the lips of her pussy. Juices flowed in a sweet stream across his fingers and her clit pressed against the heel of his hand. He could feel her body tightening again ad knew that she was ready.

"James, fuck me. PLEASE!" she wailed

Caroline wore a look of astonishment, she could not recall ever having said 'fuck' to a man, certainly never to Geoff. Now she was almost begging James and, if he made her wait too much longer, she knew she would have to beg him for his cock.

James gently pushed her onto her back, rolling nimbly to his knees between her thighs. Caroline arched her back, offering him her breasts and pussy, as he leaned forward and began sucking slowly on her nipples, while his hand guided the tip of his cock between the lips of her pussy. Slowly he eased inside her, feeling the walls of her pussy gripping his cock softly but firmly. The head of his cock opened her pussy, gently stretching her, as he eased his manhood between her pussy lips. James rested his weight on his elbows, as Caroline thrust her breasts against his chest. He could feel their heat and the hard points of her nipples pressing against his skin.

Caroline felt him pushing inside her, opening her pussy and slowly filling her with his hot maleness. She felt him penetrating more deeply as he eased the length of his cock further inside. The excitement and building sensation had Caroline breathless and panting, as she tilted her hips and reached down to pull her knees back, offering herself totally to him. James jerked his hips forward, to sheath his cock right up to the base, inside Caroline's pussy; her arms and legs enfolded him as she wrapped herself around his body, drawing him deeper into her pussy and trapping him there.

James began to thrust, rhythmically, sometimes plunging the length of his cock deep into Caroline's pussy, at others just teasing the lips with shallow jabs. His mouth was caressing her throat and neck, his lips against the skin of her breasts and then fastening around her nipple. Caroline moaned beneath him as he began thrusting harder, pounding his cock deep into her pussy until she began to thrash beneath him, thrusting upwards to meet his movements.

Sweaty bodies tangled together as they made love; time meant nothing as moments stretched between them while they devoured each other. Caroline's whole being became centred on her clit and pussy, the sensations as James's cock filled her driving her wild. The plunging of James's cock, the feel of him crushing her as he pounded inside her was too much for Caroline to bear and her body slammed against his, an orgasm wracking her body, threatening to tear her apart.

James's cock throbbed and swelled then began jerking inside her again, the remains of the sperm in his balls propelled into Caroline's womb. The splashes forced Caroline even further over the edge and she arched, only her head and heels on the mattress as he body trapped him inside her.

"Aaaaaaaaagh!" she cried, for as long as she had breath.

"Oh god Yesssss" James, joined her.

Totally spent, they collapsed in each other's arms, catching their breath as their heartbeats slowed and their breathing calmed. By the side of the bed the bright red numbers on the alarm clock flickered and another minute was ticked away. Caroline read the numbers and turned to James, contentedly.

"We'll have to change for the party soon," she informed him, a little reluctantly.

"True, and I think we both need to shower, otherwise everybody will be able to tell what we've been up to," he answered.

"After the party," she whispered in his ear, "can we do this again?"

James smiled and just hugged her tightly, holding her close and trying to remind himself that this was just another client.

Mr James
Mr James
300 Followers
12