The Panty Club Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Amber watched, Claire first stopped the balls from vibrating and then began rubbing the first one up and down her pussy, easing it just within her lips so that it was getting coated with her pussy-juices. Then, when it was deemed slippery enough, she began pushing it inside her. It took little time for Claire to insert the ball completely within Amber's pussy. At which point, she worked until the second one had followed it.

"Hmm, not exactly anything special yet," Amber said as she looked at the string that emerged from between her pussy lips and followed it to the controller that was still in her teacher's hand.

Claire smiled and bent down to lick at Amber's pussy and then as she ran her tongue around and around her engorged clit, turned the dial to start the balls vibrating. Amber groaned as she felt the two balls begin vibrating inside her pussy. Claire continued to attack Amber's clitoris with her tongue as she varied the speed of the balls vibrating inside her.

Amber couldn't believe how horny she was, feeling herself quickly building toward orgasm as the balls continued to work their magic inside and Claire worked hers outside. Just when she thought that she wouldn't be able to take it anymore, her body convulsed and shook as she came. Claire stopped the balls vibrating and then slowly pulled them out of Amber's pussy. As Amber smiled at her and watched, she popped each one into her mouth and sucked them clean before taking a long drink of water.

Amber lay back on the couch, grinning at her teacher, "It's lucky I don't live with you Claire, or we might never leave the house."

"Oh we'd leave the house all right, I have ways and methods of enticing you."

"Mm, well that's certainly true," Amber laughed as she picked up her drink and finished it. "More water?" she asked Claire who quickly finished her own drink in response.

When Amber returned from the kitchen, she suggested that it was time that she ate Claire's pussy and gave her another orgasm.

"I think I'd like that," Claire laughed, spreading her legs and laying back on the couch as Amber took up position in front of her. Claire wiggled her bottom a little further forward until it was half off the couch and Amber lowered her mouth to Claire's pussy. She ran her tongue over her teacher's bald mound and then down over her equally hairless pussy lips. Claire buried her fingers in Amber's long blonde hair, pulling her face into her pussy, loving the feeling of her tongue as it wound its way about her clit.

Amber continued to lick and lap and suck at her teacher's pussy until she heard Claire whimper, "Pull out the balls for me Amber." Amber sucked hard on Claire's clit and found the end of the string to which the balls were attached. Claire started cumming hard and Amber stopped licking her clit so that she could watch as she pulled on the string and the balls popped from her anus, one by one.

""Oh fuck that was good," Claire said to Amber a few moments later.

"I sure enjoyed it," Amber told her, smiling as she ran her hands over her teacher's breasts, feeling the erect nipples against the palms of her hands.

"Hmm, the washing should be ready for the dryer now," Claire said to Amber as they continued to sit and drink water together, their fingers gently touching each other as they chatted. She stood up and Amber again watched the lithe form of her drama teacher leave the room, only to return a little later.

"I need to pee Claire," Amber announced, her eyes glinting with mischief.

"How unfortunate," Clare replied sarcastically. "I know exactly what I would like you to do."

"Oh, what's that?" Amber asked.

"I want you to do a back bend and pee whilst you're doing it."

"Um, ok," Amber replied. She stood from the couch and moved over to the tiled floor. Laying on her back, she put her palms on the floor over her head, her elbows pointing toward the ceiling. Then she walked her legs in, lifting her bum from the ground and raising her shoulders until she arched away from the floor.

"God there's something so sexy about a naked girl doing a backbend," Claire said to her as she ran her hands across Amber's stretched skin. Her fingers lingered on Amber's protruding mound and she told Amber that she had a secret fetish for girls in this position and that she had a special folder on her computer dedicated to naked women doing backbends. She had Amber spread her legs far enough apart that she could get between them and admire

Amber tried to relax and forget about the erotic touch of her teacher caressing her skin, to focus on the need to empty her bladder before her arms were too tired to hold her in this position. She finally felt that telling tingle that meant that she was about to go and then there was the familiar rush of her pee from between her lips.

Claire delighted as Amber's pee flowed from her pussy in a high arc up and away from her. She moved around to kneel between her legs, Amber's pee hitting her on her chest and flowing down her abdomen and over her pussy and down her legs. She stayed there until the pee slowed to a trickle, her fingers now dancing in the small stream and touching Amber's pussy lips at the same time. When she finished, Amber lowered herself to the floor, her butt dropping into the puddle that she'd made on the floor.

"Mm, that was fantastic, thanks Amber," Claire said, grinning at her from between her legs. She leaned in and kissed Amber, slipping her tongue between her lips.

"I want to see you do it now," Amber told her, curious now to see just what it was about the position that turned her teacher on so much.

"Of course!" Claire replied. She stood up and flipped down and back, catching herself with her hands, immediately into the position that she'd asked Amber to assume previously. Amber enjoyed watching the movement of her teacher's tight and athletic body. She walked around her, admiring the form of her backwardly arched body and ran her hands over her stretched breasts. Then she knelt alongside and saw what Claire had meant about the way that her bare pubic mound protruded so visibly in this position. She reached out and stroked it, to.

"Kneel between my legs Amber," Claire said and Amber did as requested, sitting back on her heels between her teacher's legs, her eyes glued to her hairless pussy lips and the way her butt cheeks pressed together in this position.

As she watched, she saw Claire's lips move and then a trickle of pee ran down to her bottom before it rushed forth in a beautiful stream of warm fluid that hit her on her chest. Amber moved around so that it was hitting her on first one nipple and then the other before running down her abdomen and between her legs. She reveled in the feeling of the fluid flowing over her body until Claire had no more to give.

After cleaning up, Claire and Amber spent the day together, occasionally retreating to the bedroom for some cuddling or sex, but mainly just enjoying spending time together.

--------------------------------

Monday morning Amber dragged herself out of bed and went through her preparation for the day, finally pausing before her underwear drawer to select something to wear and swap throughout the day. She was struck by just how much of the underwear in her drawer wasn't really hers and briefly wondered whether her mother ever noticed the inconsistency when she did the washing. She made a note to go shopping and buy an eclectic mix of underwear that she could then show her mother so that she might just get used to the idea of all the different types, styles and colours that would be appearing during the wash cycle.

Amber pulled out a pair of ultra low cut boy leg panties, blue in colour and slipped them on under her school dress before heading off, looking forward to seeing her friends and swapping underwear with them. She gave herself a good rubbing before she left so that there'd be some trace of her on the panties when she managed to hunt down Claire. Anne had re-jigged the order and Amber would be giving whatever panties she wore to school to her teacher and getting a pair from Teri.

Claire was always hard to get hold of before school, but today it appeared that she had early morning yard duty and so Claire found her wandering around in the yard. She passed in front of her and said hello politely, like she would to any other teacher before heading off to the toilets. She waited just inside and within a minute, Claire appeared in the toilets and followed her into the toilet stall. Amber grabbed her in a tight embrace and then kissed her before stripping her panties down her legs and passing them to Claire.

Claire took the panties, exclaiming over how much she liked them, then removed the track pants that she was wearing and stripped down a nude coloured cotton thong. She pulled on the ultra low cut boy leg panties that Amber had passed her and pulled them up nice and snug against her bald pussy before slipping the thong back on.

"I guess I'd better find Terri," Amber said to her, grinning at the fact that her pussy was bald under the skirt that she was wearing. Claire agreed and realised that she needed to find Anne to pass on the thong that she'd worn to work that morning.

"Oh and tell the girls as you see them that I'd like to join the next level of membership in the club, too. I want to be a grand master," Claire said to her .

"Ok, I will," Amber said excitedly.

The two kissed again briefly before parting ways and slipping out the door at a staggered interval.

Amber managed to find Teri, who was wearing an orange thong over the top of a pair of black satin bikini's.

"So I guess I'm not the only one walking around like this then?" Amber said to Teri as she flipped up her skirt to reveal her panty-less state.

"Nope, Abby hadn't seen Anne when we swapped so I got hers and she got nothing," Teri laughed as she slipped the orange thong down her legs and passed it to Amber. Amber took it and slipped it on before crushing Teri up against the wall of the toilet and kissing her deeply as her hands seized Teri's large breasts and played with them through her clothing. The bell rang and the two girls had to separate and restore themselves before making their way to their first classes.

At recess the four girls all met together in the toilets and passed their panties around. Claire was the only one not present. Anne passed Claire's nude cotton thong to Abby who handed a pair of white lace boy leg panties to Teri. Teri took those and passed Amber the black satin bikini that she'd been wearing since the first swap. With Claire not present, Anne was left without underwear and Amber was left wearing the orange thong over the top of the black satin bikini.

No one saw Claire before recess time and so Anne was left to track her down between classes, as was Amber. They both managed to do so and then at lunch time, the five of them all managed to meet up in the drama studio for the swap under the pretence of working on a small play for the end of year production. It was Claire's idea and one that they were going to be able to use consistently as long as they actually came up with a play!

Amber peeled off the black satin bikini that she was wearing and handed it to Claire. She took the white lace boy leg panties from Teri and put them on, watching as Teri took the nude cotton thong from Abby and Abby took the panties that Amber had worn to school from Anne. Anne received the orange cotton thong from Claire.

"So I think I'd like to improve my level of membership within this little club of yours," Claire said to them when they had all exchanged their underwear.

"Oh really, you enjoy it that much?" Anne asked, walking slowly around her teacher, admiring her tight body.

"You know I do," Claire replied confidently.

"Well then, how about tonight after school, does that work for you girls?" Anne asked the other three. They all replied in the affirmative and made plans to meet at Anne's place.

-------

After school, as arranged, they all met at Anne's place.

"Right, so here's the deal Claire," Anne said to their teacher when they'd all gathered comfortably, drinks in hand. To start off with, you have to stand in the middle of the floor and get naked for us.

"I like the sound of it so far," Claire said, standing up from her seat to take her place in the middle of the room. She shed the clothes that she'd worn to school that day as well as the black satin bikini that she'd been wearing since their lunch time swap.

Anne walked around her naked teacher and then produced the blind fold that was part of the next step.

"Any objections?" she asked Claire as she reached around from behind her and started fastening it so that she couldn't see.

"No, I just want to know what I have to say to stop you if I'm not comfortable whilst I am blindfolded," she replied calmly.

"Just say stop," Anne advised, "this isn't about hurting you."

Claire felt many hands now pulling her down, holding her wrists and insistently tugging her towards the floor. It wasn't forceful, but was insistent and she took the hint, first sitting down upon the floor and then lying back as she was guided further. She felt those hands then begin to explore her entire body, caressing and touching her, pulling at her nipples and running across her mound. She sighed at the touch, loving the dedicated attention as four young girls began exploring her body with their hands. It was amazing to have eight hands touch her at once, there was no telling which part of her body would feel the contact next.

Someone slipped first one and then a second finger within her pussy and she reflexively thrust at the intrusion, desiring more. The fingers were pumped in and out of her for a while before dragging up over her already alert clitoris. The touch was electric and Claire was disappointed when it didn't continue. She found her legs being pulled wide apart and then the touch of a tongue on her pussy. She moaned in delight as it began to explore her, licking all over her pussy and delving into the velvet folds of her inner being before settling on her clit and attacking it fervently.

At the same time, each of her nipples was sucked into someone's mouth, drawing them away from her breasts, tugging and squeezing them as the devouring of her pussy continued. Claire had been building up to this moment all day and so she approached her orgasm rapidly. But just as she was about to explode, the attention on her pussy ceased.

There was an obvious changing of positions and her pussy was again being stroked by a couple of fingers. They in turn were replaced by a tongue that licked all over her sex. When her clit was sucked into the girl's mouth, she again almost lost it. She desperately wanted to cum, but the attention ceased and everyone changed positions again.

Claire felt another tongue tenderly licking along her outer lips. This time it appeared that she would be given a little time between assaults on her pussy but there was one thing that they all had in common. No one allowed her the pleasure of getting over the edge and exploding with an orgasm

Claire could feel that her juices had run down between her butt cheeks and as the tongue that was pleasuring her ran lightly across the entrance to her vagina, she wished that it would run lower and dabble around in the puckered entrance to her anus. She doubted though that these girls would be ready for that just yet. She hadn't even managed to lick Amber there ... yet.

Her nipples were still being attacked and hands still squeezed at her breasts in rhythm with the sucking but this time someone added a tongue kiss to the mix. She could taste her own pussy on the tongue that was thrust into her mouth and wondered which of the four girls it could be. But then whoever was between her legs began to work their tongue forcefully back and forth across her clit and she lost focus as she was driven within an inch of a body-rocking orgasm.

As the final girl set to work between her legs, Claire was almost whimpering at the intensity of the pleasure that was being driven into her body. Her legs wanted to clamp against the sides of the girl's head, but at this point in time they were being held apart by two of the other participants.

When she almost came yet again, the girls finally allowed her a few moments peace, though notably not the pleasure of cumming. The blindfold was removed and Claire cast her eyes about her, delighted to see that the four girls had now stripped down to only their panties. She eyed the feast of breasts about her hungrily, wanting desperately to suck and caress them all.

"Come and sit over here Claire," Anne said to her. When Claire had sat back on the couch as instructed, Anne stood before her, moving her teacher's legs apart. Then she stripped the orange thong down her legs. She knelt down between them and gently caressed Claire's pussy before rubbing the orange thong up and down her lips. Claire sighed, then felt her lips parted as Anne began working the panties inside her pussy.

When Anne had finished working them inside, leaving only a scrap of material visible, she lowered her tongue to Claire's clit.

"Now I'm going to let you cum at last," she said as she looked her teacher in the eye and began to assault her clit with her tongue. She began slowly, with delicate and gentle caresses, but quickly built to a more forceful rhythm in line with the obvious desire as Claire moaned aloud.

Claire squirmed as her pussy was devoured and within moments felt the release that she'd been so desperately craving since the girls had started eating her pussy. She shook and shuddered as she came, her pussy clenching and quivering with her orgasm. As she subsided, Anne stepped aside and allowed Abby room to move in between Claire's legs.

Claire watched what was happening as Abby leaned forward. She smiled when she saw Abby grab the scrap of fabric from between her pussy lips with her teeth and then pull the orange thong from inside her.

Once it was completely removed, Abby stood and removed the ultra low cut blue boy legs and slipped the wet orange thong snug up against her pussy, rubbing it for good measure. Then she knelt back between Claire's legs and started to work the boy leg panties that she'd been wearing inside her teacher.

As Anne had done, once she had them completely buried inside her, Abby began to devour her teacher's pussy. Claire could see the progression that would take place beyond this and she wondered whether she would have it in herself to cum that many times. She resolved to lie back and allow the girls to have their way and see if she could indeed manage it.

After Claire's second orgasm, Teri stepped up in the nude thong that Claire had started the day in. She peeled it off before kneeling down and retrieving the panties that Abby had been wearing from her pussy. Then she began to work the nude thong back in to replace it. When she had it in she slipped on the blue ultra low cut boy leg panties before kneeling down to bring Claire to her third orgasm.

Claire was still shaking when she felt Amber move between her legs and use her teeth to retrieve the nude cotton thong. After peeling off the white lace boy-legs she had been wearing and settling the wet thong in place over her bald mound, she began inserting the lacy panties into Claire.

Again Claire lay back as her pussy was ravaged by one of her student's tongues and she wondered whether she would be able to achieve the expected number of orgasms. She was given little choice as Amber ran her tongue back and forth across her clit over over and over again. She yelped and whimpered, her hips starting to shake as she was brought closer and closer to cumming until finally her system crashed and shook with the force of her final climax.