The Panty Hosed Bride

Story Info
Wife's medical treatment leaves her feeling shameful.
2.1k words
4
185.9k
24
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a handsome young physician in a large city I have had more than my share of experiences with pretty ladies but few, if any, compare to the experience I had last week with one of my very own patients. Her name is Sarah, she is 25 years old and became my patient about 4 years ago for her "pre-marital" check up as Seattle's rich and prudish women call them.

When I first met her I was stricken by her childlike face and shy apprehensive personality. I will add though that she had an incredible body. She stands about 5'2 and measures an incredible 36-23-38. I remember thinking to myself what a big body for such a little girl. Anyhow, as a Physician I have to keep my mind on my work and didn't allow my mind to wander. Her exam checked out and she was indeed a virgin, saving herself for her wedding night. Her cutest comment was when she asked me, with a mist in her eyes, if her husband would be able to tell that one night at a dance she had let a boyfriend rub her bottom while dancing a slow song.

She said she let him rub it all over and it made her feel good even in front so she just let him keep doing it and even began to push into him. She said at the end of the song she was horrified when she looked down and there was a big wet spot in front of the young mans pants and they seemed to be sticking out in front. He immediately took her home and that was the end of him, she never saw him again. Containing my laughter, I assured her that her innocent experience years before would be left between her and the young man and that her husband would never have to know about it.

As the next four years went by I saw Sarah routinely, usually for annual exams or minor visits like a bad cold or a sprained ankle. Last week however, Sarah called the office and said she had been hiking over the weekend and had pulled a muscle in her leg and asked me if I could look at it. She came to the office and I took a quick look at it advising her to ice it down and try to schedule an appointment with a massage therapist. I told her it would alleviate the pain and speed the healing process. She agreed to follow what the Dr ordered and left feeling a little better. I was surprised to hear back from her the next day complaining that her massage therapist had informed her that she would be out of town for the next two weeks and asked if I had a good referral.

Unfortunately I knew of no one else who could help her immediately but I agreed to call in codeine pain reliever prescription until she reminded me that she was allergic to codeine and could I call in something else, maybe even something strong because the pain was getting worse by the hour. I agreed to call in a prescription for Percodan, a strong pain killer which is also known to cause a euphoric high almost like a hit of heroin so I told her to take it with great caution. I also told her to come back into the office after going to the pharmacy because the pain should not be this bad and I thought we should do an x-ray. She said o.k. and showed up two hours later for her x-ray.

As I re-examined the injury I noticed that it really didn't look all that bad but sense she was here I figured we would go through with the x-ray. As we walked down the hall to the x-ray area we said goodnight to my nurse and office staff as they were all leaving for the day. I then locked the door so I wouldn't get stuck seeing another walk in appointment tonight. As I opened the door for her she walked in front of me and I couldn't help notice the sculpted Victorian beauty of her large but perfectly shaped behind. As I helped her onto the x-ray table she brushed against me and seemed a little dizzy. I asked her if she was o.k. and she responded yes, she thinks it is just the medication.

WHAT?! I responded. YOU TOOK THE PERCODAN ALREADY? You are not supposed to operate any vehicle while taking it so I told her she would have her husband come and pick her up when we were through. She then giggled and said ok, he wont mind, he is such a wonderful guy and then giggled again. She was obviously feeling the effects of the pill! Again I attempted to help her up on the table and this time she stumbled right back against me and I fell into the chair behind me and she right in my lap. Again she giggled and as she laughed I could feel her bottom shake just a tiny bit and being only human, it happened! My penis began to stir!

She giggled again and said you know what DR.? My leg feels all better now. Can we skip the x-ray and just let me call my husband? I told her I thought that was a great idea, lets skip the x-ray and you just try to get some massage work done. I brought her the phone and her husband said he would pick her up in an hour, after he got off work. Oh shit! I thought. I have to be here a whole hour waiting for him. Oh well, I guess I have some paper work to do anyway. I walked Sarah back into the exam room and told her she could take a nap while waiting for her husband.

She giggled again and said o.k. and laid down on her tummy. As I left the room she asked me what the massage would be like when she finally found a therapist. I told her it would be a deep tissue muscle massage of the back of the leg and the buttocks. I was surprised when she asked if I could do the massage. I agreed to do it for a few minutes while she fell asleep but advised her that I wasn't a licensed massage practitioner so she would still need to consult a professional the next day. She said ok and I took a position behind her and began to rub her leg through the material of her summer dress.

As I continued to massage upward I gradually worked up to her buttocks. I then lifted her dress up over her voluptuous rear and was presented with the most beautiful bottom I had ever seen ,enclosed behind a thin mask of pantyhose. Each big bun was smooth as silk and the color of fresh fallen snow, separated by a deep dark strike of crack which led down to the depths of her pussy. I was stunned and my penis was hard as a rock. I kept my composure and continued the massage.

I told her to try to fall asleep and maybe she would feel better. After her eyes had closed for a few minutes I got much bolder and bent down for good close smell of this beauty... mmmmmmmmmmm... my nose was separated from this pretty girls butt by a 1/2 inch of air and a thin layer nylon......mmmmmmmmmmmm!!!! The pungency of the sweat and the faint smell of tiny bathroom leftovers made my penis hurt even more. I then made a decision. I wanted to see this ass bare! As she fell into a deeper sleep I very carefully pulled the nylons down over her splendid rear. As I went in for a closer look I lightly put a hand on each globe and pulled outward. It opened for me and the smell and the excitement almost made me come in my pants. I had Sarah's ass in my face!!

Sarah Morely, a rich young lady who had never, ever, been with anyone other that her husband. When I heard her voice I was shocked into reality. She was mad and had a sharp tone saying what in the world are you doing?? I am working on your muscle here honey just relax and go back to sleep ok? NO she shouted. This is NOT ok! Just relax honey and you will be all right. She finally agreed after several minutes of me assuring her this was routine medical procedure and her husband would be here in about 45 min to pick her up. As Sarah calmed down and I moved in behind her I slowly unzipped my pants and took out my dick. My god, it was almost ten inches long.

I was more excited than I had ever been in my life. I sat on the back of her legs and resumed the massage, now focusing only on her buns and being very careful not to let my penis touch her. As my massage grew deeper and stronger her bottom would separate opening up her smelly brown ring and then close it again as I restarted the motion. Then something happened that startled me. I stopped the massage for just a second to adjust and rub my penis and I noticed that Sarah's hips, although she was still asleep, continued a slight rhythmic motion. This excited me to the extent that I coated my big member with a thick layer of KY and gave it a couple of rubs! Her hips continued to pump and when I restarted the massage I got very bold and dropped a finger far down below to her pussy.

OH MY GOD!! SARAH'S PUSSY WAS SATURATED WITH JUICE!!! SHE WAS HOT AND WAS DRIPPING ALL OVER MY TABLE!!!!!! At this point I made a decision to conquer this pretty little wife and stuck my face boldly into her rear end, grinding down to get my tongue into her pussy. My nose was pressed directly into her smelly butthole as I began to tongue her cunt. Sarah began pumping her big butt up into my face and as she began to tremble a terrible thing happened. She woke up wide awake! She turned and screamed at me and told she was going call the police.

She said stop stop but then........ she started to shake and a deep deep deep moan came over her and she came! Her orgasm rippled for several minutes as she moaned OOOOOOHHHHHhhhhh god....... forgive me please don't let me enjoy this .......OOOOOhhhhhhhhh NOOO! and then her big butt would start shaking again and grind her big smelly backside into my face and say oh stop oh stop oh stop,,,,, no one, not even my husband has ever been allowed to have oral sex with me OOOOOOOOOOHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gawd she said OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I am cummmmmiiinngg!!!!! and she passed out.

She was absolutely soaked. Her big butt all the way down to her knees was soaked with the stink of her pussy and her ass. I quickly put a dab more KY on my dick and crawled up her. As I pushed my knob into her rectum it opened up immediately and I began to pump. Over & over deeper and deeper. Sarah was awake and swearing at me now that the lord would strike me down and that I was a sick fiend. As I felt myself near cumming I pulled out and edged my way up to her face. She had a puzzled look on her face as she asked what in the hell I was doing now. I ordered her to open her mouth and she screamed. Oh my god..... oh my god.....

I would never ever, I have never ever not even for my husband. I placed my big smelly dick on her lips and pushed. She began to cry as I ordered her to open. Her jaw dropped and my dick went in. She instinctively grabbed it with her hand and pumped my shaft as I worked it in & out of her mouth. Then it happened.... I was coming. Glob after enormous glob of semen gurgled down the pretty wife's throat, spill out onto her face and down onto her pretty dress. As she dried her eyes and tried to get her composure I helped her to towel off and warned her against the effects Percodan can have on religious little housewives.

She left about thirty minutes later. I watched her drive away with her husband. I had stuck my big cock up her ass 30 minutes ago. Her tummy was full of my semen.

My phone at the office rang the next afternoon about 1:30. It was Sarah. She said she had just taken another painkiller and would like come down for another massage.