The Panty Perils of Me 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I really should stop opening your emails at work. I can feel my entire body flush with nervous energy just seeing your name on my inbox list. Then when I read your messages I start to vibrate almost obscenely. The effect of our recent lunch has changed me.

Even Edward, the professor that I have talked about in my blog, has mentioned that I have changed. He doesn't find me quite as submissive to his every whim and desire. Our relationship is changing and I don't think that he likes it. You are in my thoughts constantly.

Don't be surprised if a certain Professor Eric starts to show up in my panty peril blogs.

I want to see you on Friday as I have so much to talk to you about. I am sure that you are familiar with The Study Nook. It is just three blocks from the science building. They are a combination coffee place and wine bar and cater specifically to graduate students. I think their set up of having private, dare I say intimate, little study nooks for their customers would suit us perfectly.

Please bring your class material so you can go over it with me. This would require us to sit on the same side of the booth, which will be a little unnerving for me. I am not sure how I will react to being right next to you.

I do have a brand new shirtdress with opposing zippers. One of the zippers unzips from the collar of the dress and the other unzips from the hem. It is quite playfully sexy and I have wanted to find the perfect opportunity to wear it. It is in a bright red and matching red string bikini panties would coordinate perfectly.

Ah, I am not sure why I just shared all of this with you. I have so much going on right now that I can't stop from writing down everything that is going through my mind. I hope you don't think that I am scattered.

Friday around 3:00 would work for me.

So besides having issues with Edward, I was invited by Arnold's father to the University Gala last weekend. I am sure that you are familiar with it as it is the chief money-raising event for the University. I didn't realize that Mr. Lawrence, Arnold's dad, was on the board of regents.

Everyone of status was there and I somehow was convinced to let myself be auctioned off as a personal assistant for a day.

This weekend I will be working with a construction crew working for Mr. Abromski, our town's real estate mogul. He won my services and wants me to spend the day with his crew to provide them a little fun or something.

I am really nervous about it.

Anyway, Mr. Lawrence blew a cork as he wanted to win the auction and treated me abysmally.

I will send you a copy of my blog so you know the whole story.

So now to my confession: Arnold is a neighbor of mine and from the time he hit puberty he has ogled me. Each and every time I was outside wearing skirts, dresses, swimming suits, shorts, etc. he was always around. He saw me get spanked by Edward and a friend, who forced me to remove my skirt outdoors for their benefit and a photo session. They used previous photos of me in another compromising situation to make me do as they said. He used this information to coerce me to attend a fraternity party where I got a little tipsy and acted out. I also agreed to go to another party with him and afterwards I jerked him off right on a campus sidewalk.

I have a fetish for seeing men ejaculate. Your performance at lunch was the ultimate fantasy for me.

My morning showers have been extended by at least 15 minutes as I aim the spray from the shower head at the perfect target on my lower anatomy and relive watching your eyes close and head jerk back with your mouth wide open, pushing your hips forward as your erection thrusts forward and explodes, emitting long tendrils of white crème that splashes across our pumpkin cakes, plates, and the tabletop.

OMG, I am so aroused just writing this down.

Anyway to get back on topic, I began to use Arnold as my little plaything and his father, Mr. Lawrence found out, and now wants to own me himself.

My other major fetish is men who wear panties for all of the reasons that I have shared with you. Men's underwear is too functional and not sexy enough. Panties have such a nice thin nylon material that they show everything a man has to offer.

You wear them almost too well.

I keep getting off topic just thinking about you.

So anyway, now I have issues with Mr. Lawrence who is using my past relationship with his son, who was an adult but still 20 years younger than myself.

Finally, the urge to spank me and then rub yourself on my intimate place that you shared with me has me on edge.

I have my own little confession to make on Friday about something that I would like you to do for me. I can't believe that I am even writing you about this and I may chicken out. So make me tell you no matter what I say.

Oh, and Kathy is a little tart.

I personally have a difficult time using words like "cock" and "cunt".

But here goes, Eric, you have a fabulous cock and I also love how you shave all around it.

God, I better end this before I become a total tart as well.

Elizabeth

Elizabeth,

I'm very much looking forward to seeing you again tomorrow afternoon for coffee and chemistry. Your comment that, "...I have my own little confession to make on Friday about something that I would like you to do for me...." has me totally curious about what that "something" might be. If you make me wait until tomorrow to find out, you can be sure that I won't let you get away without confessing!

I also can keep from thinking about you wearing that "playfully sexy" red dress (and undies). Zippers can be such fun!

Eric

Dear Eric,

I am not exactly sure where to start, but it makes sense to begin with me at work.

I was nervous and yet very anxious for 3:00 to roll around. Since it was Friday, I knew that I could get out early and spend a couple of hours with you.

Finally, the time arrived to depart and I literally ran to my car and climbed inside.

On my way to the Study Nook to meet you, for some unknown reason, I decided to try my zipper again. Just like before as if I hadn't learned my lesson, when I moved it ever so slightly it sprang up my thighs, over my stomach and stopped just short of my belly button.

So here again I was uncovered to the very top of my tiny silk red string bikini panties. Only this time I was making my way through the university just as classes had let out.

All I had was my purse to place across my lap. I don't think that it covered enough of me as I had quite a few of the students looking down inside my window.

I kept thinking that this was a rather upsetting way to begin my date with you.

I probably didn't explain, but once the zipper is northbound up my torso, the only way to get it back in place is to stand up and pull it down. It is virtually impossible to get back in place while sitting, which was my issue shortly after sitting down with you.

I parked the car just a short walk to the Nook and once I was erect, (Should I be using that term considering my later experience with you?) I was able to get my zipper back in place.

I asked about you and our server led me into the back coffee area and there you sat hidden away in a private little nook with your chemistry papers strewn across the tabletop.

I have to admit that my heart skipped a little beat to see you again.

I rather clumsily climbed into the seat alongside of you and in the act of sliding down towards you; my damn zipper did its little foray up my lower torso. It seems that I hadn't properly secured it when I earlier pulled it back into place.

So my greeting for you was to almost immediately unveil my bright red panties.

I stammered, too embarrassed to talk, and started to slide back out of the booth, when you calmly stopped me and said in your assuring way that I needn't pull it back down as it would provide the perfect view as we continue our conversation.

My entire body began to vibrate. I have to admit that my lower lips were aquiver.

I believe that it was right at this time that our server came in to take our coffee order. I could have died as he positioned himself at the side of our booth looking directly down our bench. There was no way to hide my exposure. I tried to tug at my dress, but my previous sliding back and forth had firmly ensconced it under my bottom making it look like I had a red top on without any pants.

And to make matters worse, when I crossed my legs it just pulled the fabric of my red panties down between my legs making it look like I had on the tiniest g-string ever.

Did you enjoy my discomfort? I only ask because you just sat there seemingly enjoying the entire scenario as the young man stared at my bare legs and stomach while I tried in vain to cover myself up.

If I had only known that this was just the start of my humiliating afternoon.

Anyway, we got our coffee and scones and settled into a review of your coursework. I found your style of explanation to be very informative and non-condescending. I appreciate being treated like an intelligent woman despite my wardrobe flaws.

As you poured me another cup of the Peruvian coffee that we were enjoying, you asked me about my secret fantasy. I knew that it was coming, but still my heart made a little start in my chest and I had to swallow to prepare myself to share with you a closely kept secret fantasy of mine.

So her it is again for you to read:

I have a very secret fantasy that has me attending your chemistry classes. This is why I want to audit your class. Each time I purposely wear a very short skirt or dress with either bare legs or thigh high stockings. I always make it a point to sit directly in front of your vision. As the classroom has tiered seating, I am able to secure a seat that has my knees at the same height as your eyes. For the entire class I continuously attempt to distract you with views up my skirt or dresses letting you enjoy my collection of satin, silk and nylon colors and patterns. I am incorrigible in my attempt to get your attention often resorting to having my knees wide apart so there is no doubt as to what I am wearing underneath.

You react as I wish you to react with a telltale ridge up along the front of your pants. I can see it and so can everyone else.

Finally after weeks of this, you decide to take action. As the students are leaving the classroom, you require me in a loud voice to remain behind. With the students still filing out of the room, you push me so that I am straddling the corner of your lab table. My body is forced down upon the tabletop with my legs hanging over the edge and my toes barely touching the ground. I give out a little yelp of surprise as you unceremoniously pull my skirt well above my waist revealing a very form fitting pair of tiny bikini panties that have ridden up my posterior as I was sitting in your lecture hall. My voiced complaint draws the attention of a number of students who still haven't made it out of the door. You don't care as you take a hold of a wooden ruler and began to smack my nylon clad bottom causing me to flail my legs and squeal with surprise and embarrassment.

While you are attending to my discipline a number of the other students who have heard a commotion file back into the room and now I have an audience to my humiliation as you continue to paddle my behind.

The worst is yet to come as my positioning over the corner of the table has put my most intimate part directly in contact with the tabletop and each slap across my almost bare behind results in the grinding my crotch into the table. It doesn't take long for my other parts to react as my flower petals began to part and my tiny stamen pokes out to receive an almost vulgar massage as I squirm and gyrate on the corner. Then with everyone still watching my squeals of pain and humiliation began to transform into moans of preorgasmic delight. Very shortly followed by my cadence of "Yes, Yes, Yes." Finally with a loud pronouncement of your name I began a series of spasms and convulsions that make it clear to everyone in attendance that I am orgasming.

That was my fantasy.

I loved the look in your eyes has I completed my narrative. You had definitely enjoyed it as was evident by the large ridge in your pants with a deepening wet stain appearing at the top.

You then asked me to demonstrate the position of my body on the corner of your desk.

Why is it that I can't just say I would rather not when I am with you?

I slid out of the booth pulling my dress completely up and away from my lower half so you could see the front and back of my string bikini panties. Very gingerly I moved my legs slightly apart so my crotch was in direct contact with the corner of our table. Then as I leant forward placing my upper body on the table, our server decided to again make an appearance.

There I was with my panties on full view and my barely covered posterior in the air looking like I was humping the tabletop. Could my life get any more embarrassing or humiliating?

And does our server excuse himself, offering to come back later? Of course not! He continues to watch as I slide my intimate area off of the table leaving a small streak of liquid residue behind.

I could have died.

Anyway after asking if we needed anything else while starring at my open dress and red silk crotch he finally left us alone.

At this point I will leave it up to you to explain what happened next or I can continue in another email. I only ask, why is it when you were on display with your pants down around your knees, our server was nowhere to be found?

Elizabeth

Dear Elizabeth,

I just finished re-reading (for about the fifth time at least) your incredibly erotic and well-written account of the first part of our coffee date.

It's quiet here in my office and I hope that lasts long enough for me to continue the saga from my point of view. I must say that my cock is already very stiff and straining to break out of my lacy red boy shorts. Yes, it's the same pair that I wore for you last Friday. My pants are open and I'm occasionally rubbing it as I type this, imagining that you are watching it twitch and ooze a tiny bit every time I touch it. There's a definite damp, sticky spot in my panties already.

So, back to Friday:

After the waiter left us, with you getting ready to cum from humping your crotch on the corner of the table, and me holding my hard penis through my red panties and getting ready to explode into them any second, I was suddenly struck with the reality of what was happening. Two visions of that damn waiter flashed through my brain. In one, he was in the men's room jerking off while thinking about his cock thrusting deep into that hot MILF pussy from behind. In the other (more likely I thought), he was in the kitchen telling his buddies what he had just seen. Of course, they would have all had to come out and see for themselves.

Can you imagine the circle jerk that might have taken place at our table over your nearly naked body?!?!

But what really hit me and caused me to quickly pull up my pants and pack it in was the imagined evening news teaser, "Prominent college professor and female companion charged with public lewdness. University authorities promise full investigation."

I slapped your ass a bit harder than I probably should have and commanded, "Elizabeth, get dressed! We're leaving!" Perhaps similar thoughts were crossing your mind at the same time, I don't know, but you stood up and did as you were told.

For an instant, my eyes focused on the wet streak that your steaming crotch had left on the table and I pictured the waiter lapping it up after we left. Now, I'm kind of wishing I had done so myself. As we left the coffee shop, I was trying not to make eye contact with any of the staff or customers, desperately hoping that no one I knew was in there!

Outside, I realized that it was now after five and thought how easy it was to spend time with you. I couldn't tell if the look on your face was one of embarrassment, shame, fear, or all of the above. Mine was more one of amazement, with you, especially since I was still picturing your exposed body and remembering that vivid description of your secret fantasy.

You merely said, "I should go" and headed toward your car. I quickly grabbed you and hugged you tight, saying, "not so fast, Darlin', our study session isn't over!"

I began to walk rapidly toward the science building and you came along without saying anything. When the elevator opened for us on the first floor, two of my young faculty colleagues, one male, one female, were leaving. In her always-friendly manner, the pretty petite female smiled at me and remarked, "Working late today?"

Did you notice how she glanced back at us just before the doors closed? She eyed you up and down and then nodded at me with a little wink as she turned away.

Of course, by now, I'm sure that you knew we were going to my office to continue that "study session." Indeed, studying you and your fantasy in more depth was exactly what I had in mind. I was holding you gently around the waist, thinking how you didn't seem to mind my touch, as we entered the office. You also didn't protest when I re-locked the door. We went into the inner office and over to my desk, which I noticed, probably for the first time, had smooth, rounded wood corners. I sat down behind the desk and you stood beside it.

"Turn around, Elizabeth, I want to see how nicely that pretty dress fits you."

As I was admiring your legs and tight butt, feeling my cock begin to stiffen, I silently removed my shoes and pants. I also gave my cock a quick rub, bringing it to full attention, and reached into my desk drawer for a 16-inch metal ruler. I rubbed the cool length of it along my panty-covered hard-on and then, without warning, smacked it hard and loudly on your butt. I'm sure it caught you by surprise and, no doubt, stung you even through your dress and those skimpy little red panties.

"So, you want to be spanked by your professor, Ms. Harley. Well, you certainly deserve it after your rather slutty behavior in the coffee shop today, to say nothing of our luncheon last week." I swatted your pretty butt again, catching you off balance a bit so that you moved over against the desk to steady yourself. I got up and leaned against your back, forcing my hardness against your ass. I knew that you sensed that it was just my sheer panties stretched over my cock because you pushed back against it and said, "Oh Eric, yes!"

I rubbed the cold ruler against the skin of your pretty neck, leaning in close to inhale your womanly scent, and then reached around and slowly pulled the top zipper down, exposing your sexy little red bra. Looking down, I saw that your nipples were already hard and standing up beneath the silky bra. I lowered the ruler down your front and stroked it's full length against each of your nipples in turn, listening to you moan with delight and feeling your bottom rubbing even harder against my cock. I wanted to slip your bra off and warm the ruler by rubbing it roughly on your taut little nipples but I also had other ideas.

I leaned back enough to allow for two more swift smacks across your butt. Leaning back in, I sucked on your ear lobe and then whispered, "Take off your dress, Elizabeth." But before you could react or protest, I reached around and down to that lower, golden loop. With the ruler in the same hand, I began to pull the zipper up, gently and slowly enough to enjoy the unveiling process. The ruler trailed my hand, sliding against your legs and then your inner thighs toward your sexy red panties.

When it touched your silk-covered mound, I turned it on edge and began to slid it up and down, easing it into your slit and up against your hard little clitty, with only the thin piece of silk insulating your hot pleasure nub from the cold metal. I could feel your body shiver and shake.