The Paper Slip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry." I said, somewhat ashamed. Liz's reaction reminded me of a mother who just realized her infant had peed in his diaper.

"It's okay, sweetheart. You obviously couldn't help yourself." Liz flashed a sly smile, clearly pleased with her work. "I've been known to have that effect on men."

I carefully stood up, feeling my wet, semen soaked boxers slide unpleasantly over my skin and tried to hide my embarrassment. If any of the remaining beach goers had noticed what had happened, they were too polite to show it and instead seemed focused on packing up their belongings. "We should probably head back to the hotel before dinner so I can change. What should I do with this?" I asked, nodding to the piece of paper with Michael's phone number on it.

"Mmm? You can throw it away, I guess. I just made that whole story up to tease you. That's actually the number to the taxi company that picked us up at the airport. It was in my pocket." Liz saw my stunned expression and giggled as she slipped back into her sundress. "Michael was actually a perfect gentleman once he found out I was married. But after seeing how excited my little story made you, I kind of wish he hadn't been."

Liz took her purse from me and started walking towards the hotel, that familiar mischievous twinkle back in her eye. "But it's like you said earlier — this is only our first day here. Maybe he'll give me a second chance tomorrow."

12