The Parking Lot

Story Info
In the parking lot of a restaurant, he bring her to orgasm.
1k words
4.46
31.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to my wonderful editor for giving me the confidence to submit this story!

----------------------------------------

It was late. The parking lot was quiet and mostly empty but well lit by the full moon's light; only a few cars remained, and they were few and far between. The lovers held hands as they walked along slowly, enjoying the cool, clear May evening and gazing up at the stars. The chirping of crickets, the croaking of toads and their own footsteps was all the sound they heard; the distant murmur of activity they'd just left behind was of no consequence in their own little world.

They reached his SUV too soon; neither of them were in a rush to get home. They looked into each other's eyes - his blue met her brown - and he couldn't help but kiss her. Slowly, their heads angled, their lips met, and they tasted each other; what started as a loving kiss soon turned passionate.

His hand slowly slid up the inside of her thigh, raising the front of her skirt, as his fingers traced their way up to the place where her skin met the fabric of her panties. He could feel the warmth emanate from her, as one finger, then two, ran along her crease, covered in smooth silk; she moaned softly into his mouth, as his lips devoured hers and their tongues intertwined.

The cool night air moved around them, swirling wildly then settling down, almost in concert with their actions. He pressed closely to her, his hard chest against her softer one; her hands gripped the lapels of his jacket as he moved her panties gently to the side and felt her smooth, warm lips beneath his fingertips. He fought the urge to rush to her sensitive spots; he wanted to make this last, to make her knees buckle. He wanted to make it so memorable that every time she passed this lot or any other that looked like it, her tummy would flutter with excitement, with remembrance of what happened that night.

He ran his fingers along her pussy lips lightly, slowly, as her kisses became less focused and the sensation of his touch overwhelmed her. He pulled his lips away from hers for a moment and opened his eyes - she was a goddess in the moonlight, her eyes closed, her lips parted, her black hair bordering her lovely face, running down to her shoulders. He leaned in and ran his tongue around her lips, then slowly along her cheek, to her jawline, down to her neck; he nibbled at the soft flesh there, breathing in her perfume and feeling her body give way to him. He gently leaned her against his vehicle as his fingers continued to slowly strum along either side of her wet, warm vagina; she shifted slightly, parting her legs a bit more; a low moan escaped her throat as his kisses moved up her neck to beneath her ear. She wrapped her arms around him tightly, as his fingers moved further back between her thighs, reaching towards her center.

He ran a finger slowly up her slit, parting her smooth, slick lips. With the tip of his index finger he found her clit; gently, he made circles around it, careful not to touch too soon, or too hard. She pulled his face up from the crevice of her neck and kissed him insistently as his trailed his way back down her lips, leaving her clit; her little frustrated moan was silenced when he teasingly ran his fingertip around her vagina, moving it into her only a fraction of an inch; she gasped as he penetrated her little by little. He pressed his lips to hers to quiet her; he didn't want to attract any unwanted attention and spoil the moment. She grabbed the back of his head and pulled his lips hard against hers, entangling her fingers in his hair as their lips mashed together passionately. She was so close now - he could feel it.

They must have looked like near-statues to anyone casting a glance across the nearly empty parking lot, tucked together against a Chevy Blazer at night, moving subtly but urgently against each other. At her unspoken insistence - her legs opened up a little wider - he slid another finger in and curled both up inside her; she tightened around them as the pad of his thumb found her clit. Slowly at first, then gradually faster, he moved it along side that sensitive spot; with his fingers, he did the same: slowly caressing at first, then harder and faster, until finally, pistoning in and out like a hard cock would. She was soaking wet, her thighs were slick, the edge of her panties drenched; he wished he could lick and taste her, undress her, make love to her. But that would have to wait for another time. This moment was hers and hers alone.

A cool breeze blew across his face, which was wet from her kisses. His cock was hard in his slacks, aching to be released; her breathing was ragged and her body taut as his fingers danced inside of her. She pressed into him and another moan escaped her lips; he felt a gush of warm wetness all over his palm as her body tensed - whether she'd ejaculated or something else didn't matter. Taking his face in her hands, she kissed him passionately; he felt her contract around his fingers and, with a shudder, she exhaled, her breath warm on his face. She buried her face against his shoulder as she allowed herself to be taken by her orgasm; her moans shook him to his core as his cock pushed into her belly. She held him tightly as her legs turned to jelly; her head flew back, her eyelids fluttered uncontrollably as the sensations of another wave washed over her. Her moans carried on the breeze around the parking lot until her orgasm finally subsided, and her body relaxed in his arms.

He gently removed his fingers from her, running them along the warm folds of her pussy and into the cool night air. She hugged him, burying her head into his shoulder again; he smiled as she caught her breath, knowing that the image of her face in the throes of orgasm would stay with him forever.