The Parking Lot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get up," I ordered.

She made it onto her feet with considerable effort. Undoubtedly, she hurt in many places. With her hands pulled behind her, I told her to walk to the railing overlooking the first floor. I also took this opportunity to pull off her blouse.

"Sit with your back to the railing," I said.

She got on her ass and I fastened the handcuffs around the bottom railing so that her arms were stretched out as if she were on a cross. I admired her naked body once more. Now that she was somewhat upright, her breasts showed their true shape and size. Not counting online browsing during my spare time, these were the best tits I'd ever seen. I was convinced of that by the fact my cock twitched at the sight, despite having just emptied itself.

But my next idea of how to use her now that I had her would have to wait. I wanted my cock to be fully loaded.

###

I spent the next half hour gathering up her clothes—what was left of them—and making sure we were still alone. I checked the doors just to be safe and got online to make sure nobody had e-mailed about coming into the studio. Everything appeared normal.

My captive was quiet. Not that I didn't expect some more resistance during the day, but it was a little less stressful with her voice not bouncing off the studio walls. I went up to her and she met me with a look of despise mixed with apprehension.

Previously, I had slid a large pillow under her ass to help ease the pain of sitting on the floor. Now it would come in handy again.

"Let's get you on your knees," I said.

With a little effort and precise placement of the pillow, she was able to get on her knees with her back against the railing. Her bare feet hung over the edge, but she wasn't going anywhere with the handcuffs still secured.

I couldn't resist reaching down and holding her firm tits in my hands. I rolled them and pressed them against her chest, feeling the supple skin comply with the shape of my palms. I didn't quite get the same response from her that I did earlier, but I didn't expect to, either. At least she wasn't kicking and screaming.

My crotch was all but in her face the entire time I played with her tits. I was getting harder by the second and I determined the time had come for more creative uses of her body.

I opened my pants and let them fall to the floor. My stiff cock sprang out and hovered around her face. The more she tried to avoid it, the closer I got until it finally slid back and forth across her cheeks and mouth.

"What's the matter, babe? A little while ago you were begging for it," I taunted her.

Her lips were clamped shut in defiance. But I would always have the final say on what happened. For now, the slapping of my cock against her face was making me harder and more eager for her mouth.

"Open up," I said. "See if the taste of the juices that poured out of you is still there."

She refused, so I grabbed her by the hair. Her eyes widened and she looked up at me with fright.

"I said open up, damn it."

Her lips parted and I forced the tip of my cock between them. Only after a strong push did I penetrate them fully. She gagged momentarily before allowing the cock to rest on her tongue.

"I'm going to have you just about every way a woman can be had," I said. "This will be the easiest if you just sit there and enjoy it."

I didn't expect her to enjoy it, but already the sensation of her lips clamped around me and her wet tongue on the underside of my cock was reminding me of how hard I came earlier. This time she would swallow my cum. I considered how nice it would be to watch my cock spread cum over her face and tits. But there would be plenty of opportunities later in the day.

I began to fuck her mouth in earnest.

She had to lean forward a little bit to avoid cracking the back of her head on the railing. That only increased the satisfaction for me and gave me an opportunity to hold her in place while the pace picked up. Her hair felt wonderful in my hands as I cupped her head in my palms. I watched her tits sway as her body was affected by my thrusts. She was silent except for the few instances where I pushed hard enough to hit the back of her throat. Even then, my cock prevented her from making too much noise.

We could have gone on all day as far as I was concerned. But my balls started to warn me that I'd be cumming soon.

"Get ready, babe. If I see you spit this out, there will be consequences."

She gave no indication of acknowledgment. This time, however, she'd have little choice and she probably knew it.

I couldn't tell for sure, but a minute later she should have been tasting the precum leaking from the tip of my cock. I was throbbing and could feel it prepare to unload.

"Suck on it, bitch! Suck my cock!"

I put both hands behind her head to prevent any damage from the furious thrusts that would soon result in an eruption. Then I pulled her to me and held my cock inside her mouth while my balls pushed cum inside my cock. I moaned loudly, drove my cock into her a couple more times, and then felt it burst into an orgasm.

"Ahhhhhh fuck!"

Cumming so soon after fucking her increased the intensity of it all. Each blast of cum was an effort, but one well worth making.

"Yes! Yes!" I shouted with each new shot.

Not a single drop appeared outside her mouth. She took every one of the half dozen or so blasts with skill and kept her lips and tongue working. I was totally spent at the end.

"Holy shit," I said as I pulled out. "Do you do this for a living?"

If looks could kill, or if she could have escaped from the handcuffs, I would have been dead. I got dressed and let her sit back down on the pillow before heading downstairs.

###

It was a couple hours before I felt I had the ability to do her justice with my cock one last time. Ever since the first time I saw her, there was something I'd wanted to do. Today would be the day.

As I walked up the steps, viewing her fine body from behind, I got excited at the prospects. I'm not sure I could say the same for her. The look of dread was on her face again.

"I bet you'd like to stand up for a change," I said. "Now remember: no trouble or you'll pay for it."

I moved the handcuffs, and her, so that she was standing and facing the railing. She leaned against it and stretched her long legs to get the blood flowing. I spent the entire time openly staring at the finest ass I'd ever seen. The tight cheeks curved gently down to the top of her thighs. Her pussy beckoned me and I silently assured it more attention would be paid to it soon.

"I hope you've enjoyed the day so far," I said as I ran fingers over her ass. "You'll be leaving before long. We just have one more favor to ask."

My fingers found her cunt. Then I moved up to her clit and made her stiffen with a few solid swipes.

"You may not want to, but I'm going to predict that you'll cum again. You should know by now not to doubt me."

I moved away and rummaged through the same drawer that contained the handcuffs. I wondered what must have been going through her mind. When I found what I wanted, I returned to her, making sure she couldn't see what I had in my hand.

"You have a very lovely ass," I told her. "I'm sure you've been told that many times before."

She was speechless while I let her feel my fingers slide across her skin. Her feeble attempts to pull away were useless, of course.

"So soft, and tight."

I ran a finger up the length of her slit.

"Or are you tight?"

This time I let her feel the plastic; the hard plastic with the ribbed surface. I pressed it between her cheeks. I heard her gasp.

"Have you ever had a cock up the ass, babe?"

I saw her clutch the railing a little tighter.

"Well? Have you?"

"No," she whimpered.

"Then we don't really know if you're tight or not, do we," I said, continuing the journey of the dildo up and down her ass. "If that's the case, there's only one way to find out."

I gave the false impression that I was about to enter her with the fake cock. She was on her tip toes in an attempt to prevent it or prepare for it, one or the other. I pulled it back after splitting her cheeks just a little wider this time.

"But it would be unfair for you not to be ready for it. Especially the first time," I said with phony concern. "I think I remember a couple ways to make you, shall we say, 'want' it?"

With one hand I began playing with a tit and nipple. The other hand, containing the dildo, went between her legs and straight onto her clit.

"Spread 'em," I said, and her legs instantly separated wider.

The plastic ribs scraped back and forth across her clit while I massaged her tit. The now-familiar gyrations of her body, indicating she was stimulated, returned. Her nipples grew stiffer and her unsteady breath proved to me I was hitting the right spots.

"How about now?" I asked her. "Are you ready?"

She mumbled a negative response.

"Bend over more," I told her.

I had a perfect view of her glistening pussy and exposed ass. Both holes were inviting. But I couldn't resist.

I'm not sure what came over me at that instant. It would have been so easy, and humane, to plow the dildo into her wet cunt. I certainly knew from experience that she could handle THAT. But, no. I decided to aim higher.

The tip of the dildo touched the dark entrance.

She screamed, "No! Not there! Please!"

It was too late. I rammed nearly the entire length of the dildo into her ass. The shriek that resulted was indescribable. She practically rolled over the railing in her attempt to rise up and forward to detach herself from the dildo.

I very slowly began to withdraw it, but never took it completely out. When I saw the tip, I plunged it back into her. I repeated the process a half dozen times. She was sobbing as she leaned against the railing and her legs trembled unsteadily.

"Please stop," she wept in a soft voice.

I stopped long enough to use my free hand to massage her clit. Then the dildo once again began its journeys in and out of her ass. She must have been terribly confused by the mixed messages her body were sending her. However, I thought I could guess which message would win out over the other.

The harder and faster I manipulated her clit, the less she seemed to care about the intrusion of her ass. At least, she was giving fewer audible signs of distress. The more recognizable sounds of her growing excitement took over.

"You're going to cum again, aren't you?" I said to her. "Admit it. You're going to cum."

Her silence spoke volumes. She couldn't even muster a denial because of the growing pressure inside her cunt.

"Just tell me when you want me to fuck you," I told her.

Another minute or two passed and she acted as if she was on the verge of making the request. But I never heard the words, nor could I wait for them.

I got my cock ready and hastily withdrew the dildo. If she was thinking about relaxing, I never gave her the chance. My cock drove inside her soaking wet cunt and I began to fuck her from behind. She moaned and I was unable to determine if it was from approval or disapproval. My answer would come a few seconds later.

Just as I was preparing to pour another load of cum inside her cunt, she started her own orgasm. She eagerly accepted my thrusts with a return push of her ass back at me. Her head tilted back in contentment as the orgasm grew stronger.

"Kevin. Kevin!"

###

"Kevin! It's almost seven. You better get that trash out before Rick gets here and has a fit."

I awoke in a start. I could sense my erection and sat up straight. My eyes opened to the sight of old lady Marian, the cleaning lady. I jumped up, still half asleep.

"Alright. Alright," I said drearily.

I mechanically grabbed the trash and took it out to the dumpster. Across the alley, a car was just pulling into the parking lot.

12