The Partnership

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could have spent all night face fucking her, slamming my cock into her throat and making her choke on my python; or at least I could have done if I didn't cum first. And that'd be a waste so early. I jerked my dick out, "How was that?"

"Uh, uh, uh," Taylor doubled over, gasping for breath and letting bile and saliva drip from her mouth and down onto her jeans When she looked up her cosmetics were ruined, smeared across her face like they'd been applied by a half-blind clown, but she was grinning, "Fuck hot. That was fuck hot."

"Let's get these off," Paul reached down and grabbed her wrist pulling her up before reaching round her front and undoing her jeans. She joined him, quickly undoing the buttons and dragging the tight denim down her shapely legs. He guided her over to the sofa, pushing her down on it. "You won't need these," he said as he pulled her panties down and threw them so far across the room they landed in the kitchen area.

I looked down at her pussy, almost shaven apart from a tiny strip of red hair above it, a natural redhead. I grabbed one leg and swung it round so that she was lying across the whole sofa, her head lying on the arm rest and the other leg dangling over the side. "You want me to fuck that tight little cunt, loosen it a little," I asked.

I'm sure she nodded, but I didn't wait for an answer already climbing on her and invading the teen fuckhole with my dick. The little slut was soaked and ready for it, squealing in pleasure as I pushed in. A few thrusts and I was in, pounding at the tight slit and ramming my cock balls deep. "That's it, let me fuck that cunt."

Paul moved to the side of the sofa and as her head rocked back and forth on the arm rest he began to slide his cock over her face. "Let him bang that tight slit," he grunted.

Her mouth opened and in between her squeals she tried to tongue Paul's large member, her tongue flicking out like a salamander as she attempted to catch it. I rammed harder, watching as Paul's prick smacked at her cute, but contorted, face. He raised his hand and I slapped it, "Your turn buddy," I laughed as I pulled the cock out and left the pussy vacant for my High School principal.

"Oh I want some of that," Paul smiled. He moved round the front and with a strong jerk her grabbed Taylor and dragged her onto the floor and onto her hands and knees. "I definitely want some of that," he said as he moved behind her.

"Oh yeah, I want it as well," squealed Taylor, obviously enjoying herself, "Screw me, fill my tight pussy."

Just as he'd prepped her mouth I'd prepped her pussy and Paul was in it with one thrust, his balls smacking at her lips as he drove his full nine and a half in. The teen squealed and shook, "Oh my shit, that's so fucking big. It's filling me."

"Yeah, fuck it," grunted Paul and started nailing her doggy style.

The teen bounced and rocked, her body jerking back and forth as she was rammed deep. She shrieked in pleasure, "Oh, oh, oh, oh, fuck me."

So far each of us had been fucking her separately, but it was time she found out what a partnership meant. "Open your mouth, suck my dick," I grinned and for the second time fed my dick between her teeth and into her wet, warm mouth. This time I wasn't going so deep, I didn't want her choking putting Paul off his game, buddies look out for each other like that. Even so it was still going in a good half-way down its length, pounding at first one cheek and then the other, making it look like there was some alien beetle trying to force its way out.

"Fuck Taylor, you're a slut," I grunted, "Sucking and fucking all at once."

There was a muffled sound from a mouth full of dick, but from her eager movements and sparkling eyes I was guessing she wasn't disagreeing.

We kept at it for a short while, two dicks ramming the slut from each end, me and Paul grinning at each other and working together to keep her squeezed and rocking. But I knew my partner so well I sensed he was ready to switch moments before he pulled his cock out of her pussy, soaked with her cunt juice. "I'm going to go for the other hole," he said, reaching down to her cheeks and pulling them apart.

I pulled my own cock out, dripping with saliva and watched Taylor's face twist as she was anally invaded. "Ow," she gave a squeak, "Ooohh," she followed it with a purr.

"I'm going to get it all in, stretch this butthole," Paul said. He pushed his huge whopper at her backhole, slowly forcing it apart and driving his dick in. The teen's face went through a multitude of expressions, delight, pain, discomfort, pleasure. Paul continued working back and forth, each time sending himself deeper into her until his balls were slapping at her butt cheeks and his belly was bouncing against her. "That's good. You are so fucking ass tight."

"Oh yeah, big boy, do my ass, split it open," Taylor called out for a few seconds. Then my cock was in front of her face again and I was instructing her to open up. She did as a good slut does and my dick was soon being sucked again, her tongue doing wonders to my large slab of meat.

"Fuck Mike, this girl's ass is so fucking hot," Paul grinned at me as he slammed back and forth, ramming his nine and half in and out of her most intimate hole. "It's so tight and taut. It's like screwing an anal angel."

"She can suck as well," I smiled back, my hands holding her head and encouraging her down my dick. "She's so damned good I bet she's blown half her football team; and if she's not they're missing a treat."

"Let's hope she's not, we play them in a couple of weeks and I don't want them to get any encouragement," he said, "though if she wanted to go into our locker room I'd turn a blind eye."

We laughed and continued to pound her from each end. Taylor's body rocked between us, taking Paul deep in her ass and licking and sucking my large prick.

"You want some ass?" Paul held up his hand for a slap and as my palm hit his he pulled out.

I was round her in seconds, pushing my prick into her wide open asshole before the gape had time to close. Taylor groaned, "Oh shit Mike, oh shit, fuck me, oh please fuck me good."

"I am going to," I said and began to pound it, spearing the ass with my cock. Paul was right, it might not have been as tight and taut as when he'd started banging it, but it was still damned hot. And from her moves, the way she ground against me this girl wasn't averse to a hard anal fucking. "Shit, Taylor, shit."

Paul had moved round the front of her, "Suck my cock."

Taylor grunted as she rocked back and forth, "But that's just been in my ass."

"So," Paul grinned and slapped it at her face.

"No reason," giggled the slut and her jaw dropped down for Paul to push his manhood into her mouth. Her groans and grunts turned to slurps as she sucked her ass juice from it. I slammed at her as well, grinning at Paul as he enjoyed the sensation of teen mouth on his prick.

Our schlongs slapped in and out of the sexy slut, mine going all the way in, Paul's less deep but still enough to keep her mouth full. He grinned wider and gripped her head. I knew he was about to cum. he confirmed it by giving a gasp and grunting, "Swallow, Taylor, swallow." I could imagine his cock pumping and pulsing, filling her mouth with his cum. Despite his admonitions she wouldn't be able to take it all down, there was too much of it and that was without me pounding her ass and keeping her at the wrong angle for swallowing. It didn't surprise me as he pulled out her mouth opened and a rain of cum deposited itself on the rug.

"Shit, sorry, fuck," gasped Taylor.

Paul grinned and shook his head with a friendly, but despairing expression on it and dropped silently down onto the sofa.

"Ooohh," moaned Taylor "fuck my ass. Fuck it good."

I jerked out, "It's face fucking time again. Now it's my turn to cum." I twisted her round to face me, dragging onto her knees as I did.

This time she didn't mention where the dick had been, but just opened her mouth wide and let me drive it in. I gripped the back of her head with one hand, using the other to balance on her shoulder and let myself rip, pounding and pummelling her throat. I could hear her noises, somewhere between a gulp and growl and a groan. I fucked her harder, "Suck it Taylor, suck my dick."

Paul grinned, "Cum in her slut throat. Fill it up Mike."

I was so close to cumming. I moved quicker. She vibrated under my pounding, her nose against my crotch, her chin being bounced by my balls. There was a sense of relief as I released, an explosion of pleasure. The cum exploded from my prick. I could feel it swamping her mouth, soaking my schlong as she struggled to swallow the semen down and failed. I pulled my dick out, "Drink it down, swallow it all."

She was in a better position than when Paul had shot his load. And while she didn't get it all down her throat a lot less dribbled down her chin and onto her tits. I slumped back down on the sofa, beside Paul as she gasped and swallowed and then licked her cummy lips. After a few moments she looked up, an expression of disappointment on her face, "I'm not saying I didn't love being spit-roasted, but I thought I was going to get my first DP."

I grinned at Paul, "Look at her, fucking demanding isn't she?"

"Yeah, I mean a normal girl who's being face fucked, pussy fucked and ass fucked would be laid out, sated for the night, but she still wants more."

She frowned a little and then smiled, "Hey guys I'm a slut who loves screwing." Then her face fell a little, "And I was still promised a DP."

"Who said we've finished?" asked Paul.

"There's more cum for Taylor," I added.

The little sluts eyes opened wider and smile spread across her face, "Oh yeah."

"It'll be quicker if you can give us a hand... a literal hand," Paul said relaxing back on the sofa.

"Oh yeah," Taylor repeated and scooted over so fast on her knees I swear she left burn marks on the carpet.

With each hand she was gripping a schlong, still slimy with cum and saliva and her cunt and ass juices. She began to pump them up and down eagerly, her eyes flicking between them as they rapidly became hard. I grinned at Paul and he grinned back – there's little better in life than having a hot chick work your dick. "Okay Taylor," I said, "Plant yourself on my prick. Ass down."

"Yeah, of course," she giggled. I sat back as she spread her ass and lowered her well used butthole on it. I barely had to guide her down, just a small nudge to keep her on the straight and narrow. My cock was heaving in pleasure as her butthole walls closed round it and she gave a pleasured moan.

"Spread your legs a little wider," Paul instructed as he stood up, "get them either side of Mike's."

As soon as she had done so Paul came in, spearing her wet cunt with his large, thick manhood. She moaned and shook as it slid down her soaking hole. "Oh my God. I've never been fucked back and front before."

"You'll love it," I smiled into her ear.

"Once you've been DP'd you'll never look back," confirmed Paul and began to push himself deeper, filling Taylor's pussy with man-meat.

I let him lead, setting the pace and getting into a rhythm. I could feel the teen's wall wobbling and stretching as his prick pounded at it, and the shape of it speared through the wall, touching at mine. I gripped Taylor's titties and kept her in position, as she arched and bent, squealing in pleasure, "Oh my God, guys, this is great, this is heaven, I'm loving having two dicks in me."

"Yeah Taylor, you teen slut," grinned Paul, "Told you that you'd love it."

"I do, I do, fuck me, fuck me, oh my God, fuck me."

Paul had got into his stride, hammering his hard member down her soaked fuckhole, thudding to a rhythm. I moved from sitting there with my cock up her teen ass to fucking her, thrusting in as Paul pull back and vice versa. Taylor shrieked and squeaked between us, her body bouncing as we fucked her. She was an enthusiastic little slut, enjoying every second of her double fucking. Paul and me grinned at each other, we were loving it as well. If theirs is little better than life than having a chick work your dick one of the few things that is must be stuffing her hot holes with a buddy.

"Lets really go for it," Paul said, "Show this girl what its like." He began to speed up his fucking, ramming in vigorously. I matched him, pounding my thick meat up her asshole, loosening it, but never so much that I couldn't feel its delicious clamp round my cock. Between us Taylor was screaming like she'd gone to paradise, a long series of orgasmic caterwauls.

"Fuck man, this is so fucking hot," I slapped my dick balls deep into Taylor, grunting as Paul rammed down just as I pulled back.

"Yeah," he grinned, "She's getting a real number, aren't you Taylor?"

"Oh my God, oh my God," the teen shrieked in reply, "Oh my God, oh my God."

I grinned and rammed up, my prick rocketing up the tunnel up to my sac. I pulled down as Paul hammered down, grinning and grunting as he filled the other hole. I knew my buddy would want a bit of ass and I wasn't selfish. I raised my hand, "Swap."

He slapped it with a smile and a nod "Sure thing Mike."

He stood up, his cock soaked with Taylor juice and rubbed a strand of loose hair from his forehead. I pushed the teen up, "Switch round. Lower your cunt on my dick this time."

She was breathing heavily, hit by orgasm after orgasm so hard that she hadn't had time to recover. However she did as she was told, standing up and turning round, lowering her cunt onto my dick and raising her ass. I lent against the back of the sofa, wrapping my arms round her and sliding my hands down to her ass. I pried apart the cheek, "I think she's ready for you Paul," I grinned, not that with her ass fucked so far open he would need any help to get in.

"More than ready," he laughed.

"Oh yes," Taylor found her voice and nodded, crushing her naked body into me so that I could feel her titties wobbling as Paul came up behind her and pushed his huge manhood up her anus.

As before as he was on top I let him set the pace. And it wasn't slow; brutal, vigorous, speedy – he was thrusting himself down that well-used ass hole so that I could feel his prick poking at the walls into mine. Taylor loved it, almost immediately starting to shake and toss her red hair around, crying out in pleasure, "Oh my God, oh my God."

I began to thrust up, filling her wet pussy with dick. She shuddered harder, her body writhing at mine. "Yeah Taylor, take our two cocks, you're the middle of a fuck sandwich."

"I am, oh my God, I am," she gasped and cried. Her hands rested on the back of the sofa, gripping it hard, her tits wobbling and bouncing on her slender body. Paul hands were on her waist, holding her in position as he pounded down. Mine were still resting on her ass, Paul's chubby stomach smacking against them each time he rammed his nine and halfer in. The teen shrieked louder, "Oh, oh, oh, fuck me please, fuck me harder."

It was hard to fulfil her desire, but me and Paul both grinned at each other and he said, "Let's try it."

We started to move quicker and put even more weight and strength behind our thrusts, really pounding those holes and stretching the walls between them so much her pussy and butt must have been aching. Not that you'd have been able to tell from her shrieks and squeals, this was a girl that was enjoying every second of her first two dick stuffing. "Oh my God, oh my God; more, more, more!"

We gave it her, thrusting and ramming her holes with wild abandon, turning her into the total DP slut she was begging to be. She screamed more and louder, driving us on and we filled her more, our massive pricks slapping down deep into her holes.

"Ready to paint her face?" Paul grunted.

"In a few seconds," I gave a few more thrusts in and out, feeling the build up in my balls, "Let's do it."

Paul pulled out, gripping his cock in his hand. He grabbed Taylor up, dragging her to her feet, before placing his hand on her shoulder and encouraging her to her knees again. "Ready for your facial, Taylor?"

The redhead nodded eagerly, "Oh yes, oh yes."

I was on my feet standing immediately next to Paul, our hands pumping at our hard pricks as the excited teen looked up in a begging position. She didn't have long to wait before Paul's cum started to shoot out, arching in the air and falling on her pretty, cosmetic stained face. Mine joined it moments later, blasting out as I groaned in ecstasy. "Oh yes," she cried as the white goo painted her, "Oh that's so good."

The two of us continued standing their pumping our cock and facialising the teen until we were drained and she was soaked. Our cum covered her face and dripped down her chin and cheeks onto her naked tits and between them onto her flat stomach.

"Shit that was fun," I grinned to Paul.

"Always is Mike," Paul replied with a smile. He looked down at the cum soaked eighteen year old, "You want a shower before you go?"

"Yes," she stood up and began gathering her clothes from where they'd ended up.

"There's some towels up there," Paul said, "Use whichever." He turned to me, "Beer, coffee?"

I had a thirst after our energetic screwing, "Just soda would be good."

I dropped on the sofa and watched Taylor go upstairs. Soon I could hear the sound of running water from upstairs. After a few moments Paul returned to sit beside me, passing me a cola and sipping one himself.

It had, literally, been one fuck of a night.

12