The Party

Story Info
An invitation to remember.
7.2k words
4.14
74.4k
15
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tgbxxx
tgbxxx
9 Followers

I arrived home from work a little later that afternoon as it was a Friday and I had some beers on the way home with the boys. Feeling pretty good I went in, said hello to my lovely wife Jenny, by giving her a nice big kiss on the lips and then poured myself a bourbon and coke.

"Would you like a drink with me bub?" I said as I poured mine.

" Yes I will, I have a wine here already thanks hun. Cheers!" Jenny replied.

"Where are the kids? I asked, noticing how quiet it was.

" At mum's, I was just about to get them but figured I would wait for you first."

Jenny looked hot dressed in a white sundress standing in the kitchen. It was a warm summer's day and the light was shining through the window on to her, making the dress see through, so I could see the outline of her breasts, as she wasn't wearing a bra and down over her stomach to the outline of her g-string. I couldn't resist so I stood behind her and nuzzled in close behind her, kissing her neck and whispering "You look delicious", then wrapping my arms around in front of her and grabbing her breasts feeling her nipples harden in them.

" Thanks honey, I feel quite good today." Jenny replied.

I didn't say anything else except to keep kissing her as she rested her head back against me whilst I played with her breasts. Her breathing was getting a bit deeper and she was moaning gently to my touch. I undid my shirt and took it off with one hand whilst keeping the other on her. Then I reached over her shoulder and undid three buttons on her dress and pushed it open to expose her breasts to me.

"Mmmm...." Jenny murmured and licked her lips as I grabbed at her nipples pulling them gently, noticing how they were at their hardest once again for me.

I wanted her right at that moment so I undid my pants and let them fall to the floor then I pulled up Jenny's sundress and pulled her panties to the side of her pussy. I took hold of my cock and rubbed it over the outside of her pussy lips, still from behind, and noticed that after a few rubs her lips parted to reveal her nice moist inner lips. I wasn't going slowly so I guided myself into her in one long stroke, not stopping until my balls were resting against her bum cheeks. I gently pulled all the way back, almost out, then pushed back hard into her again, slapping against her bum. Jenny nearly lost balance so she lent forward bracing herself against the bench.

"Hmmmph, oooohh, yeah that's good." Jenny said while pushing back against me, getting into it as much as me.

" You look so good in this dress in the sunlight that I just had to have you." I told her.

"Then have me, cum deep inside of me," she said.

I pounded at her hard in an animalistic rage, wanting to just have hard, raw sex with her. My balls were slapping into her hard, heightening my sensations until I couldn't hang on any longer.

"I am going to explode deep in you, here....I..... CUM!" I grunted to her as Jenny squealed at the sensation of me pushing as deep into her as I could and then rocked forward into her trying to push deeper as I came. I was pushing her into the bench and she had nowhere to go as I rocked her harder into it then, "OWWW...HUH....." Jenny yelled as she came with me.

We rocked together a few more times before I pulled out of her and gave her a hug from behind. I looked down to see my cock glistening in the sunlight with our juices mixed all over it, then with my finger tips I reached around Jenny and rubbed her pussy, which made her shudder in my arms. I played with her a bit noticing how wet she was and I could feel my cum dribble out of her on to my fingers. With some of it on them I reached up and coated her left nipple with it making her quite wet. I had more on my fingers than I thought as I took my hand away, kissed her neck and stepped back.

Jenny turned around looked at her breast all coated in cum, down at my cock still glistening in the sunlight and then began buttoning up her top again.

"Wanted me did you?" she asked.

"Now how could I resist that?" I said stepping back and admiring her body.

"Fair enough." Jenny replied, then we both laughed.

"I'm having a shower then we can walk around and get the kids, O.K.?"

"Sounds great." Jenny said as I left the kitchen to have a shower.

I finished up and got dressed ready to go whilst Jenny said nothing to me but watched the whole time. I looked at her and pointed at her breast where her dress had become transparent over her left breast due to my wet cum.

" Oh well it stays like that now, it's your fault!" she said.

"Fine by me." I said with a smile on my face.

As we walked to her parent's house to get the kids we talked about what we did during the day, same old work routine. There was a slight cool breeze blowing and I looked at Jenny's breasts to see her nipples standing out through her top. Her left nipple was standing out more than the right because my cum had sort of suctioned her top on to it, although now it was dry and not translucent anymore.

"We were invited to a party tomorrow night." Jenny said to me, continuing the conversation. "I bumped into Rachael this morning whose daughter is at the same school as the boys and she asked if we wanted to go to their place for a bbq. She said sorry it was late notice but we could go if we had nothing planned, to get to know them better seeing as though her kids were friends with ours."

"I don't know them at all." I told her.

"Well neither did I until just recently, it could be alright if not we will come home again." Jenny said.

"Are the kids coming?" I asked.

"No she said it was only going to be a few of their friends and their kids were staying out."

"What's happening to ours then if we go?"

"Maybe mum can looked after them overnight, we haven't had a night to ourselves for a while so this is a good excuse to do it." Jenny replied.

"Yeah o.k. then, as long as the kids will be alright!" I said.

Our conversation ended as we walked up to the front door and knocked on it. The kids came running, yelling and screaming " Mummy, Daddy!" and as we opened the door we were nearly bowled over by them as they hugged us.

Then at the same time they asked, "Can we have a sleep over tomorrow night at Nan's please, she said we could?" They had beaten us to it without knowing, so it was all organised.

We arrived at the party to the smell of food cooking on the bbq. It was a warm night again and I was in a pair of denim shorts and shirt and Jenny was wearing a light pink, silk slip dress with a pair of my favourite white, barely there, shear g-string underneath.

It appeared that everyone was there already and that the atmosphere was beginning to get exciting, given the amount of laughter going on. We were greeted by Rachael and her husband James, "We are glad to see you could make it, please feel free to grab any drink you want from the bar and don't be shy with the others they are all great people, we just have to get the food prepared now so we will catch up soon."

We went over to the bar to get a drink each. "They have a nice red here hun, would you like one?" I asked Jenny.

"Yes please that would be great thanks babe." She replied.

I poured myself a bourbon and coke for myself and thought how good the beverages on offer were. As we turned to leave the bar a few couples moved around us to introduce themselves and we all were talking quite comfortably with each other in no time. I smiled at Jenny as I caught her eye during a conversation with someone and we both sensed how comfortable the both of us were around new friends, in such a short time.

Rachael and James had finished cooking and we all sat down and enjoyed dinner, with a few more drinks in between. I was watching Jenny to see how the wine was affecting her as she doesn't need much and I knew I was starting to feel a lot more laid back with what I had drunk so far.

"How are you doing? I asked her to which she grinned as wide as she could, giving me my answer without words. I could tell she was feeling very good, although it was still only very early and I didn't want her to pass out on me, especially with us being alone at home later that night.

"Here babe have a glass of water with your wine, I want you to enjoy a lasting night tonight." I said as I passed her a glass.

"Thankyou darling you take good care of me you know."

"Only because I want a piece of you later!" I replied.

"You can have a piece of me regardless." She said and I thought that she was feeling well and truly comfortable now to be talking to me like that.

Dinner had finished and we all cleared up and then chilled out on the next couple of drinks whilst just talking about each other a little bit more. It was still very warm and there was no breeze to think that it was going to cool down at all, so James had got up and pulled off the cover to his pool and said, "Anyone like a dip to cool down," then dangled his foot in to see what the water was like then continued with, "although the temperature is quite warm from having the blanket on so it will be very comfortable in."

Just as he was saying this Rachael had brought over a tray of tequila shots for everyone and placed it on the table. There were some giggles, some sighs and some gasps from everyone as she did, as by now I think we were all getting quite intoxicated and everyone was quite loud anyway.

A few people began saying that they wish they had realised to bring their swimming attire as we were all feeling the warmth.

"Well we don't have bathers for everyone, so if we all went in with our underwear on there should be no concerns from anyone. But let's all drink up together and drink to new friends first." Rachael said.

There was laughter from everyone as we all downed the shots and watched some pull funny faces from the taste.

"I wish I had my bathers." Jenny reached over to say to me. "I would love to jump in."

"Then jump in, go in your underwear." I replied.

" I only have panties on!"

" Oh well everyone is getting drunk now I don't think they will notice." I said cheekily.

Jenny smiled at me and punched me on the shoulder just as there was a splash in the pool. Greg and Susie, a couple, had both jumped in together.

"Oh that is better." They both said as they emerged from under the water. Greg was wearing only his silk boxer shorts and Susie was wearing her hot pink underwear.

"I would love to join them it looks good." I said to Jenny.

"Go on then, I want to see you in your underwear too!"

"I bet you do, but I won't if you can't, I'll stay with you instead." I told her.

"Don't be stupid she will be alright with me here, go and jump in or are you scared of me seeing you in your underwear too?" Rachael had said as she was listening in to us.

" I think I have had too many drinks to be scared other wise normally I probably would be." I answered her.

"Then do it, here I'll help." Jenny said and reached over to undo the button on my shorts.

"Get away," I said slapping her hand, " O.K. I will then you Bossy Sisters" and as I stood up to get out of my shorts and shirt a few more couples had jumped in.

I had only my light grey, stretch cotton boxers on now and said to Jenny, " Come on you come in too it will be alright." Then grabbed her slip dress straps and pulled them down off her shoulders.

"Maybe later." She replied with a smirk on her face and held her hands over her breasts to stop me pulling her slip off anymore.

"No, go in now you sook." Rachael nagged at her, " What's wrong with you?"

" I don't have a bra on, that's what!" Jenny replied to her.

" That's o.k. I will go in with you, without mine then!" Rachael said.

I just grinned and raised my eyebrows up and down at them both as they looked up at me and said, "That sounds good, I will see you in there!"

"Yeah you would think so." Jenny said to me with a smile.

I jumped into the pool and the water was great. I don't think that Jenny needed to worry about showing her tits as A: we were all rather pissed anyway and B: what everyone had on in the pool seemed to be translucent with the water anyway.

I swam from end to end a couple of times to see if I could clear my head. I was starting to get rather drunk now and nothing was worrying me, everyone was very easy to get along with and I didn't want to crash too early as both Jenny and I hadn't been as relaxed at a party with so many new people for a long time.

Just as I stopped my swim, some people jumping in bombed me. Coughing and gasping I got up, wiped my eyes and then saw two pairs of breasts right in front of me as Jenny and Rachael were the ones who had done it and were just coming up on top of the water again.

"Wow you can drown me anytime, if you are like that." I said staring at their hard nipples and hearing everyone else laugh. I stepped into Jenny's arms and hugged her to me and gave her a very wanting, deep kiss.

"Mmmm, I wished I got that from my husband like that." Said Rachael, to which James had heard just as he stepped into the pool, in his white cotton boxers behind her, then grabbed at her breasts from behind pulling her back and lent forward to kiss her on the mouth like I had done with Jenny.

"Looks like you got your wish then!" Jenny said.

"Yes and I can't wait for more either." Rachael replied, then the two girls giggled together in that silly drunken way.

The party was now at a peak, with some great music playing on the stereo, everyone playing in the pool and plenty of drinking going on. Some couples were play fighting together, piggyback wresting with their wives on their shoulders. Rachael and James, Jenny and I were leaning back against the edge of the pool watching as the two women were trying to push each other off.

It was getting rough as each of them didn't want to lose. Then they were at each others' bras pulling at them until they both lost them freeing their breasts and then pushing each other over and under water.

Everyone cheered, laughed and clapped at the show as the two couples emerged from under the water, then the two girls hugged and then thanked their crowd.

Jenny said she needed another drink so I hopped out to get one for us again and turned to ask if James and Rachael wanted a refill.

"Nice jocks!" James teased me, as I looked down to see them wet and tightly wrapped against my balls and cock, not hiding anything.

"Thanks mate," I responded, trying to play it down, " I like them!"

" Woo-hoo." Both Jenny and Rachael called out to me as they looked at my crotch.

" Look and enjoy ladies." I said cheekily, and then thrust my hips forward before turning to get the drinks.

As I came back with the drinks things had quietened down a bit and couples were talking more with themselves in and around the pool. I noticed one couple near the deep end where he was up on the edge and she was still in the water, looking up at him talking whilst rubbing his cock through the slit in his silk boxers. Jenny was quietly talking to Rachael and James in the water and I just thought how beautiful she looked with her breasts bobbing near the surface, her hair wet and pulled back over her head and the content look about her, completely comfortable in herself around others. James was standing behind Rachael as they faced Jenny talking and he was gently rubbing his hands over her stomach and up over her breasts in a slow rhythm as she lent back against him and I could see her nipples had become hard from his touch.

As I stood on the edge ready to give them their glasses they looked up to me.

"Wow someone is feeling good." Rachael said looking at my cock, so I looked down to see I was getting hard and standing up a little.

"Well, so is someone else." I said back to her, trying to reflect attention away from me whilst looking at her nipples to see James playing with them.

"So it appears." Jenny said as she watched James's fingers rolling Rachael's nipples, obviously unaware of what was happening, as she was engrossed in conversation before. " Besides that," looking back at my cock again, " I think someone is going to feel great later." Then she looked up into my eyes again as I was slipping back into the water with her.

A few more drinks were had with basically everyone still in the same spots until Jenny said, "I think I have to get out now before I turn into a prune."

"Good idea Jen!" Rachael said and then the two girls jumped up out of the pool n front of James and I.

"Shit that looks Good!" we both basically said together as we saw both their arse's sticking out in front of us with just a little string between both their cheeks. The girls teased us together, shaking their bums before going over to lie down on the recliner lounges facing us.

"My god hun, you are going to cop it later tonight." I said as I looked at her see through, tiny patch of panties just covering her pussy and not hiding anything.

"You are very sexy indeed Jenny and that is a great g-string you are trying to hide your pussy with. I should get some like that for Rachael." James added, staring obviously between my wife's legs.

"Wow they do look good Jenny, I think I will have to get some of those if that is the reaction you get from them." Rachael said before Jenny put her legs together and slightly blushing.

"They feel very comfortable and I'm glad you all like them," was all Jenny could respond with, but I sensed, in her drunken state, she was a little aroused from the fact they could see her that way. Her nipples on her exposed breasts were very hard.

I jumped out of the pool with an empty drink, ready for another when I realised I had to adjust my cock in my pants again, as I was as hard as I could go from having the visions I had in front of me. I grabbed everyone's glasses and refilled them without asking and Jenny followed me to the bar as I did.

"You look dynamite bub, I am desperate to have you." I told her as she cuddled into me.

"You don't mind me like this?" she asked.

"Are you kidding?

"Well I just feel that I would be more out of place if I were to get dressed in front of everyone while we are all like this and besides I don't mind being dressed like this, whether it is the drink or not, but I think it feels o.k., as they are not our closest friends either, I am just more relaxed."

"Then don't you dare put another thing on, you are the best looking here, and I think Rachael and James admire you." I said.

"Let's go and sit down on the lounge out by the pool together and have a drink to ourselves for a minute." I continued.

As we stepped out we saw James had jumped on to the recliner that Jenny had left and was nuzzling in close to Rachael, resuming his playful touches with her nipples. We sat down and then looked at the other couples in the pool and they all seemed to be in an embrace with each other. The couple, with him on the edge and her in the pool rubbing his cock had gone a bit further and she now had his cock out through the slit and was sensually licking and lightly kissing the tip of it.

I looked at Jenny who looked around to the others as well and then saw her notice the same couple and her eyes just grew bigger and she stared straight at them. I hugged in close to her and lightly kissed her neck then reached up to cup her breast and rolled her nipple between my thumb and finger.

Jenny didn't take her eyes off the couple in the pool, now in a full sucking situation and reached across to my cock and pulled it out of the top of my boxers. She began to stroke it with a steady pace and although I don't totally think she realised she was doing it in plain view I wasn't going to stop her.

I kept playing with her nipples, one at a time, whilst I looked around to all the others again. James was now nuzzled into Rachael sucking on her nipples and I saw her g-string was pushed to one side with her legs open and he had two fingers deep inside of her. The girl in the pool was sucking her husband's cock like it would be the last time and the other couples were lightly exploring as well.

tgbxxx
tgbxxx
9 Followers
12