The Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack was ready to come from the excitement. He took Shari by the shoulders and forced her to her knees in front of him. He undid his fly and pulled it open.

“Take my cock out!” he commanded.

Shari glanced at him with a smile but shook her head.

“Take my cock out!” he said louder. He reached down and pulled her hand to his crotch, forcing it into his jeans. He felt her squeeze his cock slightly. Then she quickly drew her hand out.

“No!” she said, “you can’t make me!”

Jack grabbed Shari’s hand again and forced it back into his jeans. He kept his hand on hers as she wrapped her fingers around his swollen member. The audience didn’t see that she ran her fingernail lightly over the end of his cock, sending tingles of pleasure down his spine. Together, they pulled his cock out of his jeans and Jack kept his hand covering hers as he moved closer to her face. He rubbed his cock across her cheeks and nose. Across her closed mouth and chin. She opened her lips slightly and wet them with her tongue and Jack took that opportunity to push the head of his cock into her mouth. She opened wider as he slowly pumped his cock into her. He pulled it out and she automatically leaned forward to keep sucking it. But he wouldn’t let her have it. She looked up at him with a wicked grin and quickly turned around. She tried to scramble away from him on her hands and knees but he grabbed her by the waist and stopped her.

He easily picked her up with one arm. With the other he reached over and pulled the coffee table to the edge of the stage, positioning it so that they would both be at chin level of the group.

He lay her on her back and pulled her ass so it was at the edge of the table. He had seen a gynecologist table once and this reminded him of that position. He stepped between Shari’s legs and pushed her knees to her chest, exposing her pussy and ass crack. He reached down and drew his fingers from her clit to her asshole, wetting his fingers. He pushed slightly against her tight ass and Shari moaned. Then he drew his fingers higher and finding her wet pussy lips, he lightly stuck one finger into her, teasing her. Then he moved his finger to her clit, barely touching it.

Shari closed her eyes and arched her back. Jack took her clit between his fingers and stroked it lightly. Treating it like a nipple, he rolled it around between his fingers. He heard sounds of other couples in the room having sex. His cock tightened. He placed it between her pink wet pussy lips and slowly pushed it into her.

She was tight and wet and so soft. He plunged deeply into her, grabbing her ass as he stood between her legs. He thrust into her fast, then slowed down, then plunged in hard and quick. Each time he slowed, Shari would moan a soft ‘no’. And each time he plunged hard into her, she smiled.

He spread her legs wide and put his hands on the table next to her head. He leaned down and drew her nipples into his mouth. One after another. Back and forth, suckling them harder and harder. He plunged his cock deep into her pussy and leaned down to kiss her. She eagerly met his tongue, playing with it, sucking on it.

She opened her eyes as he drew back slightly to look at her. They smiled at one another.

“What do you want now?” she asked.

“I want to cum on your face.”

“Oh, yes. Please!” she moaned.

He felt himself ready to explode and pulled out of her wetness. He moved to the side of the table and quickly jacked off on her face and neck and tits. His white cream fell with big splats. She opened her mouth, trying to catch as much as she could. When he finished, he took his finger and scooped some of his cum up and let her suck it off. She held his hand to her mouth as she eagerly swallowed his juice.

He bent down and lifted her up into his arms. He walked over to the sofa and stood her next to him. He quickly removed his jeans and sat on the sofa, pulling her on top of him with her back to him. He pulled her legs wide open and with one hand, motioned for a man at the edge of the stage to come forward.

“Our little friend here needs her pussy licked.” He said to the man.

The man willingly dropped to his knees and began to greedily lick Shari’s open pussy. He took long licks, like she was an ice cream cone, then he would wiggle the tip of his tongue on her clit. Jack watched fascinated by soft pink lips.

“Oh God, yes!” she moaned. Jack gently caressed her breasts, tweaking the nipples slightly. Shari’s ass moved against him as she pushed her pussy into the stranger’s face. She gasped and started to shake as her orgasm shuddered through her body. The man moved away and was replaced with another, who put his cock deep into Shari’s waiting slit. He fucked her hard and fast, pulling out at the last second to come all over her belly. A woman, kneeling nearby quickly licked the white cream up, ending up between Shari’s legs where she tickled Shari’s clit with her tongue.

Jack felt himself hardening again. He lifted Shari up and put his cock back into her pussy. It was soft and hot. Shari leaned forward and putting her feet on the floor for balance began to ride him. Jack looked down and could see the crack of her ass as she moved up and down on his dick. She breathed heavier and heavier the faster she humped him.

“Yes,” he heard her whisper. Then he felt a tongue licking his cock every time Shari pulled up. Someone was licking her cream from his cock with every stroke she took. She would plunge back down and the mouth suck on one of his balls. Then Shari would lift up and the tongue would again lick his swollen prick. He saw a woman’s hand come around Shari’s waist and lightly stroke her ass. The licking and sucking the strange woman was giving him coupled with Shari’s expert fucking drove him wild. He began to buck up and down in rhythm with the ride. Each time Shari would slam down harder and harder onto him.

“Fuck me Shari!” he cried.

“I love fucking you,” she moaned. “I could fuck you all night!”

With a groan, they came together, their juices quickly lapped up by the unknown woman.

~~ Jack woke up and realized he was sleeping the couch with Shari laying on top of him.

“You slept for almost an hour.” She said as she smiled.

“Are you ok?” he asked.

“Oh my yes!” she giggled. “But I have to go home.”

“Let’s get dressed and I’ll walk you to your car.”

Together they got up and looked around. Most of the couples were sprawled out in groups of two or three, sleeping soundly. A man and a woman stood at the bar and the man was licking something off the woman’s nipple.

They headed back to the cubicles. “You can get cleaned up first,” Jack said.

“I’ll wait till I get home,” she replied. “I want to feel wanton just a little longer.”

They dressed quickly and Jack held her elbow as they left the house. Shari was parked up the street behind a sleek black Corvette.

“Nice car.” She said. She reached out to touch it but pulled her hand back. “Car alarm!” she whispered.

Jack reached out and gave the car a nudge. “Nope,” he said. “I don’t think anyone wants to call attention to themselves in this neighborhood.”

Shari turned and smiled up at him. Jack bent and kissed her lips softly. He touched her silken hair and ran his hand down her back. He pulled her against him and amazingly felt himself get hard again. Who needed Viagra he thought he’s got a natural cock hardener standing right in front of him.

“Will you be here next week?” she asked when their lips parted.

“I would love to share another fantasy with you,” he whispered, thinking of all the fantasies he already had in his mind from watching her out of his window.

“Maybe next week we should have a private fantasy? We could go somewhere alone.”

“I’d like that. There are some things I don’t want to share with just anyone.” He smiled at her, thinking that he was dreaming and would wake up soon.

“Call me tomorrow and we’ll talk about it.”

He moved against her, pushing her against the car. She leaned back and he pulled her white dress up to her waist.

“Someone took my panties.” She said when she saw his eyes looking at her hairless pussy. “A souvenir I guess.”

“Maybe we should call the cops.” Jack joked.

“Only if you promise they’ll frisk me,” she teased.

He pulled her up and turned her around, pushing her face down on the car.

“You have the right to remain silent, if you can! Any movement will be held against you!”

“Oh officer,” she giggled. “Please don’t punish me!”

“Spread ‘em bitch!” he growled. She spread her legs wide and Jack looked down at her firm tanned ass. Suddenly, he knew what he wanted. Something his wife never let him do. He unzipped his pants and took out his swollen cock. Guiding it to her pussy, he got it wet with her juice. Then, he put the head of his cock gently against her tight puckered ass hole. He pushed forward.

“Argh.” She cried.

Jack didn’t stop. He pushed again, this time the whole head popped into her ass. He pulled it out. Then pushed it in.

He pushed deeper, slowly fucking her ass. His mind let go and he became a rutting animal, hungry only for the pleasure of this forbidden hole. After a few minutes he realized that Shari had moved back, her feet firmly planted on the ground, her hands on the hood of the Corvette and she was pumping her asshole back against his cock. She was ass fucking him! He plunged in harder, taking her fiercely. They both pushed against each other so the sound of their bodies slapping together rang out in the darkened street.

Jack felt Shari come. Her ass clenched and unclenched around his cock. He shot into her, filling her ass with his cream. When they stopped, they both collapsed against the car breathing heavily.

“Did it hurt you?” he asked.

“Oh yes, it hurt so good!”

Jack kissed her again. And this time walked her to her car. As she got in, she pulled up her dress to expose her wet slit.

“Think about me driving home like this,” she said.

“I will. Drive carefully.”

He watched her start the car and drive off. Then he got into his own car. Suddenly, he thought this summer would be filled with more than working long hours at the office and reading biographies at night.

He smiled again and realized if he hurried, he might catch his neighbor as she got undressed for her shower.

12