The Party Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike was now pumping the vibrator in and out of Laura' from behind and decided to lick along the curve of her back. His free hand was pumping his cock in rhythm to the thrusts of the vibrator making his cock slowly start to revive from its previous anal encounter. Meanwhile Lyn caught a glimpse of Trina and Brian in the corner with arms and legs enfolded and it was hard to see anything else, but Lyn was sure they were having fun. Several minutes later Lyn felt someone's tongue on her slit once again. She could only assume it was Ben, but honestly it didn't matter anymore. All three of these guys were totally fuckable as far as she was concerned and since she was so close to the edge at this point again it didn't take long before Ben was rewarded. Lyn continued to suckle Laura's tits and she felt her begin to shake and knew she was close to orgasm. Lyn suckled harder on her tits trying desperately to drive her over the edge along with rapidly rubbing her clit with her fingers. Laura gasped as she came and then collapsed on top of Lyn and their legs entwined and then kissed.

After a few minutes they heard the doorbell ring and everyone sat up wondering who it could be and Lyn wondered if she should move to get dressed. This was when she noticed that Ben had put his pants back on at some point and his shirt had only two buttons done up, but it looked respectable. He left the room and returned with two boxes of pizza in his hands. "Figured we'd all be getting awfully hungry." He said with a smile on his face.

After they had all cleaned up quick and gotten dressed they all sat down to eat the pizza and talk. Eventually Mike and Laura looked at the time and stated that they had better be going. Laura and Mike had given Lyn a ride to the party and so Lyn stood up to get her shoes on. "You don't have to leave now Lyn, if you don't want to." Laura stated.

"You guys gave me a ride here though, so...?" Lyn started to say, but was cut off.

"I could give you a ride, Lyn." Brian said.

"Oh, well that's fine, but I'm about ready to leave anyway." Lyn stated as she finished tying her last shoe lace.

"Well if Brian doesn't mind then he could give you a ride and I won't have to make two stops." Laura stated, "Plus I might decide to just stay over at Mike's tonight."

Lyn clearly caught Laura's meaning and accepted Brian's offer. They all said goodbye to Trina and Ben and headed out to the visitor parking area. "Which one is your car?"

Lyn was looking out towards the cars parked along side each other and didn't notice that Brian was behind her opening his pickup truck door. "I don't have a car, I'm a pickup man."

"Oh!" Lyn graciously accepted the opened door and hopped in. Brian got in on his side and put the key in the ignition, but stopped and turned to look at Lyn. "Did you really want to go home now? Because when I said I'd give you a ride I meant I'd do one or the other."

"One or the other?" Lyn got confused.

"I'll either give you a ride back to your apartment, or if you wish we can go to my apartment and I'll give you another ride their." Brian's grin widened a bit.

Lyn scooted over closer to Brian and leaned in to give him a kiss. "I'll take the second choice please." Brian then started up the car and they drove away.

12