The Passion of Angie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
epiphany65
epiphany65
3,786 Followers

Ginger purred as she rubbed against Angie's leg.

The afternoon breeze had increased. So had Angie's arousal as she read her friend's story. She read faster, noticing she only had two pages remaining. The wind had made the air cool, but Angie wanted to get inside for another reason: her wet pussy and throbbing clit were demanding attention. She finished Holly's story and stood up, clutching the pages in her hand as the breeze blew her hair about.

"Come on, Ginger, we're going in." Angie said in a melodic tone.

Angie stepped to the open patio door, looking back to make sure her cat was following her. Ginger was staring towards a corner of the balcony. Her back was arched and she was growling.

"It's just the wind," Angie said "come on."

Ginger looked towards the open door and scurried inside. In a moment she had disappeared from sight. Angie laughed to herself, then froze. In the reflection of the glass patio door she saw the figure of a person. A man. Angie's heart sped up and she wheeled around, ready to confront the intruder. She saw nothing besides her patio furniture. She scanned her balcony, dumbfounded. Her brow furrowed as she thought for a moment.

Angie stepped inside and closed the door behind her. Once it was locked she tugged at it. It refused to move. Angie pulled the curtain across the sliding glass doors and walked towards the couch. She dropped the papers with Holly's story on her coffee table and laid down on the couch. Once she closed her eyes she formed a mental image of Gustav. She heard him speak the lines that Holly had written.

Sliding her hand down her stomach Angie smiled. She unfastened her jeans and pulled at the zipper. Her back arched as she slid them down her hips. In her mind it was Gustav undressing her. She could imagine him crouched over her, his hot breath teasing her neck.

"Let us become one, my love." The words echoed in Angie's mind.

Angie let out a moan as her hand slid inside her panties to her throbbing clit. She raised her hips to meet her hand, imagining Gustav's thick cock spreading her wet lips as he pushed inside her, filling her. She could picture his dark eyes and mustache and almost feel his rough whiskers as he sucked her nipple. Squeezing her breast through her blouse, Angie recalled passages from Holly's story. But in her mind it was her, not Miranda, who Gustav was lying atop, thrusting his cock inside. She opened her thighs wider, imagining his muscled legs rubbing along the insides of hers, the hair teasing her sensitive skin.

The wind outside had increased. So had Angie's breathing. She could feel herself getting closer. As much as she wanted release, she also wanted this fantasy to continue. Unable to resist, Angie slid two fingers deep in her soaking pussy as her other hand pressed down on her clit. She moaned. As Angie got closer and knew that the first wave of an orgasm was imminent she felt a weight on her, pressing on her hips, holding her legs open.

Angie opened her eyes, remaining motionless. Now she could feel pressure on her hands through her jeans, forcing her fingers against her pulsing clit. Her fingers moved over her swollen button as the pressure on them increased. Angie gasped and cried out as she came. She clamped her eyes shut. In her mind Gustav was still there, waiting for her. Angie imagined his naked body on top of her as two more orgasms surged, leaving her limp.

Angie sat up and looked around her apartment. Now she found it cold. She looked towards the patio doors, although she knew she had closed them earlier. She noticed the curtain covering the large glass doors swaying gently. Angie went to the patio door and pulled at it. It never moved. Angie turned around. Her wide eyes darted around the apartment. It was colder now. She saw the curtain covering the window on the opposite wall move. She approached it. The wind inside her apartment had increased. Angie's hair began to move. She could feel her skin tingle and develop bumps from the cold.

Angie stood in the middle of her living room, turning around in confusion as terror welled inside her.

"Gustav?" she said, almost whispering in disbelief.

The papers containing Holly's story blew off of the coffee table, scattering across the carpet.

"Gustav -- stop it!" Angie shouted in fright and anger.

The apartment became calm.

Angie looked around. The drapes covering her windows hung limp towards the floor. It felt warmer again, like before. Angie's hands trembled as she tugged at the zipper of her jeans then buttoned them. She gathered up the sheets of paper strewn over her floor and put them back on the coffee table. She looked around, waiting for any other unexpected or unexplainable occurrences. The apartment was silent except for the whirring of the fridge in the kitchen.

"Ginger... come here, Ginger." Angie called out as she turned her head, looking for her pet.

Angie roamed about her apartment, searching for her frightened cat. Eventually she found Ginger crouched in her closet.

"It's okay. Come here, sweetie." Angie said in a high-pitched voice as she bent down towards her cat.

Ginger growled and hissed.

Angie recoiled a bit, then inched her hands towards the cat. She picked Ginger up, feeling her tremble. Angie stroked Ginger's back as she carried her out to the kitchen. She sat the cat down beside her white plastic food dish, then poured some fresh food in from a box.

Ginger gave the food a wary sniff, then looked up at Angie. After a few moments she began eating.

Angie returned to the living room and sat down on the couch. She replayed the events of that afternoon in her mind, beginning with seeing the reflection of a man in her patio door and ending with the gust of wind inside her apartment. Many explaintions occurred to her, but none satisfied her.

Ginger was still eating when Angie returned to the kitchen. She decided that preparing some food would at least give her something else to concentrate on.

After Angie finished eating she decided to email Holly. She stared at the blank email message box, wondering what to say. Her mind was full of questions, but she feared that Holly would worry about her sanity if she voiced them. Most people probably would. Angie decided that it was best to discuss the afternoon's strange phenomena, or whatever it was, in-person. She typed a brief email to Her friend saying that she enjoyed her story very much, wanted to read more, and that she would call her soon.

Once the email was sent Angie poured herself a glass of wine, hoping it would calm her, then settled down on the couch to watch television. She sipped the wine and tried to occupy her mind with mindless sitcoms.

The glass of wine helped to relax Angie, so she decided to have another before going to bed. That night she slept well.

Chapter 5

After Angie finished supper the next evening she called Holly. She seemed surprised, yet pleased, to hear from Angie so soon.

"I liked your story a lot, Holly," Angie told her friend "I told you that you were talented. Keep it up!"

"Thanks, Ang. It was my first one and I probably could have done better, but your encouragement really means a lot."

"So, I want to get together with you again soon. When's a good time for you?" Angie asked, hoping her friend was not busy that up-coming week.

"I'm free most afternoons, or can be. Ryan's mom is willing to babysit Stephen most anytime. She really loves spending time with him." she said.

"Great," Angie said "I don't have any meetings Wednesday afternoon. Would around one o'clock be okay?"

There was a pause while Holly thought. "Yeah, that should be fine. I'll call Barbara and see if she can take Stephen then."

"Okay. If there are any problems, or whatever, give me a call. But I'll otherwise I'll meet you at the bistro then."

"Great. Thanks again, Ang."

After talking with Holly Angie felt somewhat relieved. At least plans had been made so she could fully explain to Holly what she had experienced while reading her story. Maybe Holly had been having similar experiences, or could provide some plausible explaintion.

Angie sat down on the couch and aimed the remote at the television. The screen flicked on. She flinched a bit as Ginger lept onto her lap. She smiled and shook her head, realizing how jittery she had become as she petted her cat. Ginger curled up on Angie's lap and began purring. Angie found Ginger's rhythmic purrs soothing and she too relaxed.

Chapter 6

Traffic was heavy that Monday morning as Angie drove to work. She rolled her car window down and turned the radio louder. She sang along to a song on the radio as she waited for a traffic light to change to green. Angie was in a good mood, despite having to go to work. Thoughts of Gustav and the strange happenings in her apartment had all but left her mind.

The travel agency where Angie worked was quiet as she walked in. A few of her co-workers stood around a coffee maker discussing politics and sports. Angie greeted them as she went towards her office.

"Oh, Angie, I have a phone message for you." the receptionist called out.

Angie stopped and turned towards Valerie Holmes. She had worked at Atkinson Travel for over two years and Angie had come to rely on her a great deal.

"What is it?" Angie asked.

Valerie shuffled papers about on her desk, then held up a small yellow piece of paper. She scanned it before speaking. "Your one o'clock appointment for Wednesday canceled." Valerie said.

Angie thought for a moment.

"Holly?" she asked.

Valerie looked down at the paper in her hand once more, seeming confused. "No," she said "Mister Rahfeld.... Gustav. That's what it sounded like. He had a thick accent. Russian, or something."

Angie felt her arms go limp. Her body felt cold.

"What else did he say?" she asked.

"That was it," Valerie said "oh... he said something about planning a trip to Prague for him and a companion. He had a sexy voice. I wouldn't mind traveling with him." Valerie giggled as she tossed the paper aside.

"Did he leave a number?" Angie asked.

"No," Valerie told her "I asked, but he said he'd contact you."

"Okay. Thanks, Val."

Angie closed the door to her small office behind her. She dropped her brown leather satchel on her desk. She fell into the chair behind her desk with a sigh, staring out the window. Angie turned towards the phone on her desk, almost afraid that it would ring, then hoped it would.

"Maybe I'm not crazy afterall." she mumbled to herself, encouraged, yet perplexed by Valerie having spoken with Gustav.

Throughout the rest of the day Angie tried to stay focused on her job and appear professional. She only had a few clients, which gave her time to think. Probably too much. Her phone only rang once that afternoon. Angie jumped, staring at it, almost afraid to pick up the receiver. When she did she discovered it was a young woman wanting information on trips to London.

Driving home from work Angie's mind was once more filled with questions. She hoped that Holly could provide some answers when they met on Wednesday, but she had begun to doubt it.

As she pushed the key into the lock at her apartment door Angie felt her hand tremble. She dreaded entering. She no longer felt safe there. She pushed the door open and looked inside. Everything appeared normal. Still, she knew that meant nothing. Things had been anything but normal recently. She entered and closed the door behind her. She locked it, then tugged at it.

"Hey, Ginger." she said as she saw her cat approaching.

Angie squatted beside Ginger and ran her hand down her back. Ginger began purring and rubbed against Angie's leg. Angie felt relieved by how contented her cat was. Ginger had become like a canary in a coalmine to her, seeming much more attune to whatever entity had manifest itself in the apartment. Angie reminded herself to be more aware of Ginger's moods since she seemed to be a harbinger of Gustav's presence. She refilled Ginger's dish with food and poured fresh water in another for her.

Angie went to her phone to check to see if she had any voicemail. There was none. Feeling relieved, Angie started her computer. She turned the television on to watch the news while her computer booted. Besides the usual spam there were no emails in her Inbox. Angie slipped her shoes off and went to the kitchen, deciding to make supper. As she pulled at the handle of the fridge she detected a strange scent. She turned around, breathing in deeper.

The hallway leading to the bathroom and bedrooms was dark. Angie turned on a light. Now the scent she was following was stronger. Angie stopped. She recognized the smell, but still could not believe it. It was pipe tobacco. She had not encountered that scent since her visits to her grandfather with her parents over twenty years ago. Angie's nostrils flared as she drew in the familiar odor. Once inside her bedroom Angie discovered that it was strongest there.

Angie stood beside her bed, scanning her room. She saw no smoke in the air, yet the smell of pipe tobacco was almost overwhelming. It was not unpleasant however. In fact, she found herself smiling as it triggered memories. Angie sat down on her bed. Every nerve in her body seemed to tingle. Angie had never known such a sensation, but enjoyed it. She inhaled, filling her lungs with the odor of the tobacco. It was almost intoxicating.

As if she was guided my unseen hands Angie found herself lying down on her bed. She planted her bare feet on the blanket beneath her and parted her knees. Her breathing grew deeper as she tugged at the hem of her skirt, pulling it up her thighs. She lifted up off of the bed to slide her panties down towards her ankles. She could feel a gentle breeze caress her. She looked up to the window at the foot of her bed. It was closed.

"Gustav...?" she breathed.

Angie could feel the temperature in her bedroom lower. It made her nipples stiffen. She fumbled with the buttons of her blouse. She unbuttoned her blouse and pulled the tails from her skirt. She pulled it open wide. Her nipples were hard, rubbing over the inside of her bra. Angie tugged at the cups of her bra, pulling them down to free her breasts. They rose from her chest, her dark nipples stiff and tingling. Angie pinched them as she closed her eyes. A deep moan welled in her throat and escaped her lips.

"Let us become one, my love." she moaned as her hand slid down towards her wet lips.

Angie pressed her fingers to her hard clit. She rubbed it as her hand squeezed her left breast. She pinched her nipple, then tugged at it until she cried out in a mixture of pleasure and pain. She could detect the scent of her pussy beginning to mingle with the odor of pipe tobacco in the room. She pushed two fingers between her lips, sliding them deeper inside her. She had never felt so full down there, or so stretched by just her own fingers before. No lover in the past had ever felt so satisfying. She felt the inside of her thighs tingle, as if they were being caressed by wisps of silk. She moaned, thrusting her fingers in and out of herself. Faster, until the palm of her hand met her clit. Her other hand slid down her quivering stomach.

"Oh, god... Gustav... take me." Angie cried out in a throaty voice.

Angie could feel an orgasm building. She was surprised because usually it took much longer for her to reach this point. Even in the past with boyfriends she needed a lot of foreplay and much more attention paid to her clit for her to climax, if ever. Sometimes she was left to finish herself off while her partner watched, or slept. Her pussy griped her fingers tighter, holding them inside as Angie came. She pushed her hips up from the bed, writing about as her body tingled.

"Oh, god... Gustav." she cried out, then went limp.

When Angie woke from her slumber her room was dark. She squinted, trying to see any light coming from her bedroom window but there was none. She rolled over and looked at the digital clock on her nightstand. It was 2:33.

"Shit." Angie muttered to herself as she sat on the edge of her bed.

The bedroom was heavy with the scent of Angie's musk, but the smell of the pipe tobacco had gone, or was over-powered by the smell of sex.

Angie pushed her hair back and went out towards the living room. Despite having slept for hours she still felt tired. Drained. In the living room Angie found Ginger sleeping on the back of the sofa. The cat opened her eyes and looked at Angie as she walked by, then lowered her head again. Angie refilled Ginger's empty food dish then went back to bed.

Chapter 7

"Come with me, my love. Tonight our souls shall become one."

Gustav's hand was firm and demanding as he spoke. He pulled at Angie's fingers. He lead her up the three steps to the landing, looking back at her. Her hand rested on the oak banister, griping it to resist his pull. Moonlight shone through the windows in the hall to her left, illuminating Gustav. Angie's eyes moved from his hand clutching hers to the front of his robe. Beneath the belt tied loosely around his waist Angie saw how his erection reached out towards her. Gustav's dark eyes met Angie's as she gave her wrist another tug. Angie felt herself growing wetter as he escorted her up the rest of the stairs to his bedroom.

Gustav's bedroom was dark, save a candle burning on a stand beside the large bed at one end of the room. He brought her over to the bed and untied his robe. It fell to his feet. Angie ran her eyes down Gustav's naked body. His shoulders were broad and his chest muscled, covered with a mat of wispy hair. As he began unbuttoning her dress Angie felt his stiff cock caress her stomach and thigh. She stared down at it. It was thick, with bulging veins leading to a thick patch of hair at the base. She traced her fingertips up the underside to his heavy balls. She held them in her palm, then gave them a gentle squeeze.

Angie's dress fell around her ankles. Moments later her bra slipped down her arms to the floor. Gustav cupped her breasts in his hands. Angie shuddered as he gave them a hard squeeze then sucked a nipple between his lips. She cupped the back of his head in her hand, drawing him closer as her fingers moved through his thick hair.

Angie awoke from her dream feeling scared and disoriented. She turned on the light on her nightstand and scanned her bedroom. Ginger was sleeping at her feet. The bedroom appeared normal, devoid of any foreign odors. Feeling somewhat comforted, Angie turned the light out and tried to fall back to sleep.

Chapter 7

"Ugh..." Angie grunted as she looked at her reflection in the bathroom mirror. She brushed her hair from her face, noticing how pale she looked.

Angie had not slept well the night before and it showed on her face. She was pale and there were dark circles under her eyes. She reached for a tube of lipstick on the counter and applied some to her lips, hoping it would improve her palid appearance. She dropped the lipstick tube on the counter beside the sink then stared at her reflection.

Traffic seemed lighter than usual as Angie drove to work that morning. She rolled her car window down, hoping the breeze would wake her up and make her feel better.

"Are you okay, Ang?" Valerie asked as Angie walked in the office.

"Uh... I think I'm coming down with the flu." Angie told her.

"Why don't you take the day off? It's been pretty slow around here lately." Angie said.

"I'll stick it out today, but I might call in sick tomorrow." Angie told her, remembering her lunch date with Holly.

Angie poured a mug of coffee and went in her office. She was relieved to discover that she had no voicemails or messages to respond to. She sipped her coffee and stared out of the window, thinking.

The day ended up being an unproductive one for Angie. She did some paperwork and made a few phonecalls, but most of it was spent thinking about Gustav as her unfocused eyes peered out of the small window by her desk. She was glad that she would be meeting Holly the next afternoon. Angie was eager to unburden herself and hoped that Holly would have some advice to offer. As five o' clock approached she decided to take the next day off. She could sleep late and meet Holly later.

epiphany65
epiphany65
3,786 Followers