The Paul & Jenny Stories Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAUL C
PAUL C
70 Followers

She sat on the bed. I put my hand on her thigh.

"Not today. My stomach isn't feeling too good."

"You're not ill, are you?" I asked, concerned.

"No. It just goes with having a period. It'll all be over in a couple of days."

She went on. "Your Mother and Grandmother want to take me shopping. I can't really afford to go."

"Why not?"

"Because I don't have any money." She snapped at me. "It's alright for you, all your family are well off. My Fathers a plumber with five children. I don't know how they will make ends meet to send me through University. They've another four after me."

She was almost crying.

"Let me give you some money. Get my chequebook. It's in the top drawer of the dressing table."

"I didn't mean for you to do that. I can't take your money."

"You can and you will young lady." Using my best John Wayne drawl. "Call it a Birthday present."

"Oh Paul. You've remembered."

When you're lucky.

"Get my chequebook." I said again. "You've given me everything you had to give, anything I have is yours."

She returned with my chequebook and moved the table in front of me.

"Your Fathers already put me on your insurance so I can drive your car." I had wondered how she visited me on her own. "It needs some petrol. Can I use it till your back on your feet? The road tax runs out next month but your Father says he'll sort that out."

I wrote the cheque 'Pay cash to Jennifer Fletcher." I had this feeling I'd done this before.

"You will need some identification to cash it. Perhaps I should write a note." Again this feeling of having did this before.

"I have my driving licence." She said looking in her handbag. "That's funny. I'm sure it was their yesterday."

"Never mind it will turn up. I'll write another to my mother. She'll cash it for you."

I wrote a cheque for one hundred pounds.

"Paul, don't. That's far to much."

"No it isn't. I want you to buy anything you want."

She kissed me.

There was a knock at the door. Jane and Sammy entered. Sammy pushing a trolley with a rubber sheet, towels, bed pan, funnel and tubing and a large jug with steam coming out of the top.

"What are you going to do?" Jenny asked.

"We're going to help him pooh." Replied Sammy.

"This I must see." Jenny seemed quite excited.

"Alright, but you can't help. It can get messy."

I was rolled first one way then the other as the rubber sheet was laid beneath my hips. I was turned onto my side, plaster casts down.

"Just relax and enjoy." Said Jane.

She put on some gloves and produced a jar of lubricant, which she applied to the end of the tube.

"Go and hold his hand." She said to Jenny.

Jenny pulled up a chair and took my hand between hers.

"I know what they're going to do." She smiled.

"I've a pretty good idea myself."

My ass cheeks were pulled apart and I could feel the Vaseline being applied to my anus.

"Now this won't hurt." Jane said encouragingly.

She lied. It did.

I felt the tube at my anus. The pressure building as it was pushed into me.

The funnel end of the tubing was lifted into the air. Jane picked up the jug.

"Here we go." She said. Pouring the contents of the jug slowly into the funnel.

After a few seconds she stopped.

"You are blocked." She said moving the tube in and out of my ass. Something seemed to give and I could feel the warm liquid filling my insides.

"That's better." She said and poured more liquid into the funnel.

I could hear the liquid gurgling inside me.

She stopped pouring.

"Just lie still a moment."

The tube was pulled slowly from my ass. I felt every inch of it as it made its passage out of my body. I farted. It was wet and bubbly.

They sat me up with Jenny helping. The bedpan was placed beneath me.

Jane turned to Jenny. "You might want to leave now, things could get a little messy."

"I'll stay, if you don't mind."

"Please yourself. Just don't say I didn't warn you."

The pressure was building up in my bowels. Three pretty young girls stood watching me. Waiting for me to shit. I tried to clench my ring closed.

"Don't fight it, Paul. I've seen this hundreds of times."

I couldn't hold it back any longer. With a rasping fart my anus relaxed. It felt as if the world was falling out of my ass. I sounded like a cow shitting. I could feel it splashing back against my ass cheeks, prick and balls. The smell of cabbage. I didn't like cabbage. Jenny turned her head away coughing.

"Oh yes." Jane continued. "It smells."

Jenny helped lift me off the bedpan, which Sammy removed. She returned with a bowl of water, flannels and a towel. Turning me onto my side Jane soaped my ass then Sammy rinsed and dried it. They removed the rubber sheet and I relaxed on my back.

"I hope I never have to go through that again." I said with feeling.

"I'm told some people do that for fun." Sammy remarked.

"You can get any thoughts of doing that to me out of your head now." Jenny was serious.

"I hadn't.." I started to speak.

"Well just don't."

Jane and Sammy left. I held my good arm to Jenny. She sat on the bed and we kissed.

"I'm going to have to go soon. I told them I'd pick them up at your Grandmothers cottage. I've not been there yet but they said it's easy to find."

"Oh it is. Past the pub, turn right at the Church and it's a little track leading off to the left. You can't miss it."

"I'll see you tonight. I must make sure you don't have a reoccurrence of last night."

"Happy Birthday, Jenny."

A quick kiss and she was away.

I lay back and drifted off to sleep dreaming of Jenny naked on her hands and knees with a rubber tube sticking out of her ass with me kneeling behind her pouring liquid into a funnel.

I was awakened for lunch. Fed washed and back to sleep inside forty minutes. I dreamt of signing cheques and big black cats and making love to Jenny. The evening meal came and went and I started to feel awake for the first time that day. I listened to the radio through headphones. My parents accompanied Jenny that evening so she couldn't see to me as I'd hoped. Jenny was excited with the things she'd bought, where she'd been and was in love with my Grandparents cottage.

My Father spoke. "I've spoken to Jenny's university and they are happy that she doesn't start fully until the end of October. They will be sending her a list of reading and her friend Shirley will send her copies of her lecture notes so won't be too far behind. She can drive your car up to Bristol for important lectures. I spoke to the doctor earlier. They will remove the plaster, clean you up and X-ray you tomorrow. If all goes well you will be able to leave in about four weeks. It will be another three months after that before you can say you're well. Jenny is welcome to stay with us for as long as she likes. However, after you leave here we thought you might be better staying at your Grandparents. Your Grandmother was a nurse after all and there will be somebody there all day if Jenny isn't there. They're sorting out a couple of bedrooms. Turning the downstairs study into yours. We've looked everywhere and cannot find Jenny's driving licence. I got her to ring the licensing authority and they will be sending her a new one. My life was planned it seemed.

"They still haven't caught that rapist yet. Dorothy wont go back to the farm on her own and it will be a few more weeks before Dave is up and about again. She is staying in a small hotel at the moment. We are driving up to see them at the weekend." My Mother said.

We talked about this and that. Jenny telling me again about what she'd done, promising to show me what she'd bought in the morning.

It was time to go.

An embarrassing kiss in front of my parents from Jenny and they were off.

I dreamt of Jenny and Carole. Jo was being fucked with the barrels of a shotgun.

A big black cat.

I thought I felt something prick my arm. I was floating. The room was warm, hot. I felt grateful that somebody was pulling back my bedclothes, lifting my smock.

I felt fingers around my prick.

"There's another cheque already made out to her."

Was somebody talking?

"There's no need for that. Let's go."

"But I want it."

"Be quick then."

My prick was growing. I felt lips encircle it. A voice whispered in my ear.

"It's alright. It's only Jenny." Two Jenny's?

The mouth was removed. I heard clothing rustling. Vivid dream this, I thought.

The bed moved as somebody climbed on top, straddling me.

I felt my prick disappear into a fanny. The rocking motion as the fanny moved up and down. It all seemed so real. I reached for the other Jenny standing by my side and felt her breasts. They were big and soft. She stood still. The fanny kept moving up and down on my prick. Suddenly the voice of the fanny started to groan. 'If you don't like it, get off' I tried to say. But I couldn't speak. The movements increased then stopped with the fanny spasaming around my prick.

I think I came.

The fanny climbed off.

"Lets go."

The other Jenny's breasts left. I felt sad.

Chapter Five

I awoke. Mandy was shaking my shoulder.

"Come on sleepyhead time to wake up."

She sat me up and washed me.

Breakfast came and went without my participation.

I fell asleep.

I was wheeled to the plaster room on a trolley. Hardly noticing as they removed my plasters. I was cleaned. I looked at my arm. If you disregarded the cuts and bruises it looked fairly normal. I tried to move my wrist and almost cried out with the pain.

I looked down at my leg. It still looked a little puffy. I could move my toes with care.

I was wheeled into the X-ray theatre on the trolley. A heavy rubber shield was placed on my prick and balls. X-rays were taken of the front and side of my arm and leg. I fell asleep. I awoke back in my room. A Doctor was standing over me. He looked concerned.

"Hallo. How do you feel? Have you been taking something."

"No." My throat felt dry.

"Hmm."

He turned away.

I could hear him talking to a Nurse.

"The wrist is knitting very well. Normally we would re-plaster but the cuts need to heal. A support bandage and sling, dressings changed twice a day. We will look again in three days. The left leg back in plaster for four weeks. The bone is knitting well; it's the tendons that take the time to heal. We will see how he progresses in himself. I would have hoped he would have gone home in two to three weeks but he doesn't look well. He looks to be high on something. We will have to keep a close watch on him and his fiancée if she's bringing him in something. I'll speak to his parents when they next visit."

I closed my eyes.

I awoke. Jenny was standing by my bed, shaking, in tears.

"I'm leaving. Here's what I have left of the money you gave me. I'll put it in your wallet."

"Wait. What's wrong."

"I've been accused of stealing your money when you don't know what you're doing and supplying you with drugs. You're Fathers told me to leave immediately. "

"I don't understand. I don't want you to go." I held up my arm to her.

She bent over me and I put my arm around her. I kissed her tears. Her shoulders shook uncontrollably.

"What are you doing here?" My parents stood in the doorway. "You wicked girl, leave him alone." My mother continued.

Jenny tried to pull away but I held her.

"What's going on?" I asked through gritted teeth.

"I've had the Bank Manager and the Doctor on the phone to me this morning. As a trustee to your inheritance he wanted my permission to transfer funds to cover cheques you'd written to her." He indicated Jenny. "The Doctor thinks somebody is supplying you with drugs. That could only be one person."

"I've never given Jenny a cheque." In the back of my mind I had a picture of signing a cheque.

"A girl answering her description cashed a two hundred pounds cheque yesterday and a one hundred pound cheque this morning. She had her driving licence and a note signed by you. Don't say you didn't sign it because I've been to the Bank and seen the note and the cheques."

"I don't remember." I did sign a piece of paper, Jenny had asked for it. I turned to my mother.

"Jenny was with you all day yesterday and she told you she's lost her driving licence."

"What time did she leave here?"

"Eleven perhaps."

"She didn't pick us up until twelve. The Banks is only ten minutes walk from here."

"I got lost." Jenny stood up and faced my parents holding my hand in hers.

"It is so easy to find."

"Yes, if you live here."

"Well, I've asked the Bank Manager to come around." My Father said. "Perhaps he will identify the person who cashed the cheques. I told you to leave to spare Paul this."

There was a knock at the door and Mr Harris, our Bank Manager, entered.

"Nice girl your fiancée."

"What do you mean? This is Paul's fiancée." My Father said.

"I don't think I've ever met this young lady before. I just passed the girl who cashed the cheques outside the gates as I came in." Jenny squeezed my hand.

Chapter Six

The Doctor came. I was questioned. What could I remember? A prick in my arm. Weird dreams. Jenny asking for money, but in the middle of the night? I didn't mention the sex.

The Doctor looked at my arm.

"Puncture marks. Any I authorised were in your backside."

The Doctor, my parents and, strangely, the Bank Manager stood to one side talking in low voices. I heard the words narcotic, susceptible, in love, Jenny squeezed my hand at this.

I looked at her. She'd stopped crying. Her face was stained with tears but she was smiling. My mother stood behind her. She rose and faced her.

"Jenny, I can't appologise too much. He's our only child and his father does overreact. We said some unforgivable things and can only pray you can forgive us."

Jenny started crying again. My mother held her.

"Shush. There now." She ran her fingers through her hair, making comforting noises. "You stay with Paul. We must contact the Police."

My father stood at the foot of the bed.

"Humph. Jenny. Humph." He seemed to have a problem clearing his throat.

"Margaret will have told you. Humph. Said what had to be said. Humph."

It's all right, Mr Wagstaffe. I understand." Jenny sounded a little cold. "Can we be left alone now?"

"We'll leave you alone for a bit." The Doctor said. "Don't get the patient excited. I think he's had enough for one day."

We were alone. Jenny sat down, held my hand and kissed me.

"What happens next. Should I leave?"

"Do you want to?"

"It will be difficult staying with your parents."

"Stay with my Grandparents. They'd love to have you."

"All right. If they will.. It's a pity you shouldn't get excited."

Her hand had slipped under the bedclothes and rested on my prick and balls. She slowly wanked me to hardness.

"Do you think we'll be safe?"

"Oh yes." I breathed.

"Now don't get excited." She lowered her head, her lips forming a tight ring around my prick. "You taste a bit funny today. Have you been washed?"

"Not there."

She looked at me.

"If I didn't know better I'd could be excused for thinking you'd been doing something with somebody."

She continued wanking me whilst she spoke.

"Chance would be a fine thing." I said. Mournfully.

"Cheer up. I should finish my period today and we'll see what we can do tomorrow."

She returned her mouth to my prick. Moving it up and down. Creating a vacuum within it. I put my hand on the back of her head trying to hold her still as I tried to fuck her mouth.

"Lie still." She said, mouth full of prick.

I tried.

She moved faster, hand and mouth working together. I held her head again as I came. Spraying her mouth with sperm. She let subside, then started licking my prick, cleaning me with her tongue.

I could hear voices in the corridor. My parents were returning.

Jenny quickly sat up and pulled the bed clothes around me.

"The police will be along later to take a statement, if your up to it." My father said as he entered the room. "We'll get on, will we see you later, Jenny?"

"I don't know. It might be better if I stay somewhere else."

"There's no need for that. Come home now and we'll discuss it."

Jenny turned to me.

"Go on." I said.

Jenny kissed me and they left.

Chapter Seven

The police had been. They took a statement. The Bank Manager left then came back for shift change at 8.00pm. The Police had him watch all the members of Staff as they came and went but I didn't hear of any arrests.

Mandy came and sat with me for a bit before I went to sleep. Questioning me about why the Police were there.

I explained about the cheques, how somebody had gone to the Bank and cashed them.

She switched out the light and left.

I awoke. Somebody's hands were on my balls.

"Shush. It's only me."

Jenny.

"What. How."

"Jane showed me the back way in. It's never locked. She also told me the best time to see you. Mandy's done her rounds. She won't be back for four or five hours. She spends most of the night in the other wing where there are some quite ill people."

The room was in darkness but I could make out her removing her jeans and knickers. She reached behind and undid her bra under her T-shirt.

"I couldn't wait until tomorrow. I hope you don't mind." She said pulling back my bedclothes.

Her fingers closed around my prick.

"Shush. Don't make a noise." She said as she wanked me.

I reached out and felt her ass. First one cheek then the other. fingering her crack, searching for her anus. I rubbed it gently. She purred. Well that's what it sounded like. I let my finger run down between her legs, to the soft, hairy part between her two holes. She gasped. She wasn't wearing a sanitary towel. I found the wetness of her fanny and pushed my finger inside. I moved it in and out. She spread her legs wider and bent her mouth to my prick.

"Oh Paul." Her thighs tightened then relaxed.

Turning, my finger falling from her, she climbed onto the bed, straddling me. She rubbed my prick along the length of her fanny crack, then sank down, impaling herself upon it.

I reached up with my good hand and held one of her breasts under her T-shirt.

Small and firm.

"I've nothing to wear." I said as she began to ride me.

"Don't worry. It's safe this time of the month."

The fourteenth? I never knew that.

She moved up and down. Fanny lips clutching , holding me inside. She sat upright. I went further into her. Then she leaned forward, placing her hands either side of me and started moving faster. Short, sharp movements. Gripping me, then relaxing.

Throwing back her head she gasped then fell forward onto my chest. I moved my hips, my prick sliding in and out of her. She lent forward and sucked on my neck, caught her breath and kissed me hard.

I came. Inside her, on her fanny lips, on her ass cheeks. I felt for my prick and worked out the last few drops.

Jenny snuggled against me.

"Hmm. That was nice." She kissed my cheek.

She climbed off and lay on her side next to me. I put my good arm around her.

She ran her finger around my right eye.

"The stitches come out soon." She said softly. "You won't be able to see much of a scar. Your eyebrows should grow back and cover most of it."

"Will you tell me what happened with Small when you went for help?"

"I don't want to."

"Please."

"Please don't make me."

"Alright. When you ready, will you tell me."

"I'll see."

She hadn't told anybody what had happened that night. Not even the Police. She wouldn't say anything.

Chapter Eight

I heard somebody in the corridor. Jenny lay asleep, head on my shoulder.

"Wake up. Somebody's coming."

She snorted, I think she farted, then she was awake.

"Go into the bathroom. Quickly." She slipped out of bed. Picking up her clothes and shoes she hurried into the bathroom.

PAUL C
PAUL C
70 Followers