The Paul & Jenny Stories Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAUL C
PAUL C
70 Followers

She picked up her clothes and walked towards me.

Putting her clothes on the table she straddled my thighs and sat down facing me.

"Oh Melissa." I was resisting fast. "Please don't."

I couldn't help but put my hands behind her and feel her ass cheeks. She slid closer to me. I looked down. Her fanny lips were stretched wide open.

I found her anus and rubbed it.

She caught her breath and sighed loudly.

"Shush."

I looked to where Chloe was removing her hand from inside her knickers.

"Somebody's outside." She continued, stepping to the entrance and turning off the light.

"Oh shit." Melissa breathed.

"Quiet." I hissed. "Listen."

I could hear voices in the corridor outside.

"Somebody must have left the dryer on after they finished their laundry." It was not a voice I recognised but by the way she stiffened on my lap I could tell Melissa did. My prick, which had been growing steadily in the last couple of minutes, collapsed.

"Well there's nobody in the flat and yet their coats are there." A different voice this time.

"Well I hope we find them soon." A third voice. "I could do with a fuck."

"You only had it last night in Bristol." The first voice. "Which was more than I did. When the heats settled I'm for going back and finishing it with that girl."

"We're not here to fuck these two. Just scare them into signing."

"Yeah. Like you did the old Nigger."

"I didn't know she was going to collapse"

"She had the chance to pay up."

"Now Solly wants the building."

"And Solly always gets what he wants." A forth voice. "What's the hold-up. I could hear them trying the other doors in the corridor.

They reached ours. I heard it turn. Melissa pulled herself tight against me. It was hard to get my breath between her breasts.

A word I didn't know the meaning too popped into my brain.

"I can smell a girls scent." The voice called Solly said.

There was a thump against the door.

"Chloe gave a little shriek and ran towards Melissa and I. Well close to us as she ran into the table. The scraping of the legs along the ground must have been audible in the corridor.

"Open the door in there." Solly's voice. "We are not going to hurt you."

Another thump at the door.

"It'll be the worse for you if we have to break the door down." Solly again.

I stood up and put an arm around either girl.

"Don't worry. Help's coming." I don't know what made me say that.

I released the girls and made my way to the narrow strip of light that shown under the door. I switched on the light.

"What do you want?" I called through the door.

"Who are you?" Solly's voice.

I indicated to the girls to bring the table to the door. Quietly.

"My name is Paul Wagstaffe. I own these flats."

"Do you now." Solly paused to think.

"I only wish to speak to the two girls about buying their premises."

"I'm their financial advisor and I have advised them not to sell."

"I would reconsider, Mr Wagstaffe." Solly was speaking with his voice full of menace.

Chloe threw her arms around my neck and was trying to climb into my trousers pocket.

"My friends will only do my bidding whilst I remain here. Were I to leave you would be at their mercy."

"You know that any contract signed under these circumstances would be nullified by any court."

Melissa had brought the chairs. I disentangled myself from Chloe long enough to help her place them on top of the table.

"I am aware of the legal implications." His voice had changed to reasonable. "I have made no threats against your person or that of your friends. I was just stating a fact. Of course I hope you will all live long and happy lives."

I could hear mutterings from the other side of the door.

"I will be going now."

There was a thump at the door.

"Come on, let us in." A voice from outside.

Chloe screamed. Shrill in my ear. She was clinging to me like a limpet.

"Help me keep the table against the door." I said.

I threw my weight against the table as they pushed against it from outside. Melissa, still naked from the waist down did the same. Chloe screamed.

"Keep that bitch quiet in there."

Again they threw themselves at the door. This time the doorframe splintered.

"What's going on down here." I could hear the voice of Sir Arthur.

"Fuck all to do with you." One of the men in the corridor said. "Piss off."

"Do you have any idea who you're talking too." Sir Arthur sounded angry.

"Go and call the police Sir Arthur." I called.

"Let's get out of here."

I could hear movement in the corridor and a yell from Sir Arthur. I opened the door and looked outside.

Sir Arthur sat with his back to the wall at the foot of the stairs, blood trickling from his nose. His heavy, Blackwood, walking stick lay by his side. I went to him, I could hear the girls following. He was struggling to his feet when I reached him so I helped him to stand.

I could hear voices, then shouting, and then glass smashing above.

"Look after him, girls." I looked over my shoulder, Melissa was at least carrying her trousers. "Can I borrow this?" I picked up the walking stick.

"I gave one a clout with it." Sir Arthur said. "Stay here young ladies."

I could hear him following me up the stairs.

I threw open the doors at the top of the stairs and flew out into the foyer. The tallest of the thugs had Roddrego on his back over the desk. Michael and the smallest were rolling over and over on the floor, each trying to gain the upper hand. Hudson had the fat one in an arm lock.

I stopped for a second.

"Grandfather."

Chloe and Melissa ran past me to jump on the back of their Grandfathers assailant. All four fell from the table and onto the floor. Roddrego stood up. Melissa was pinning the thug down with her knees either side of his head and her fanny against his mouth and nose. Chloe lay across his stomach, punching him in the balls. I stood on the fingers of one of his hands. Roddrego stood on the other hand. I think he was shouting.

"Let him breathe Melissa." Roddrego said. Melissa stood up. She helped Chloe to her feet.

Sir Arthur and Michael had subdued the small one and stood holding an arm each. I placed the tip of the walking stick in the thug's chest.

"Don't even think of moving." I said. I could hear a police car approaching.

Lady Gweneth stood in the entrance of her flat.

"You poor girl." She went back into her flat to re-emerge with a coat that she placed around Melissa's shoulders.

It could take a bit of explaining, this. I thought.

The police car screeched to a halt outside and two constables came to the door. Roddrego opened it.

"Do I not know you, Sir?" Sir Arthur was starring at Roddrego.

"Arthur. Arthur Fleming. It must be thirty years."

"You remember, Dear." Sir Arthur spoke to his wife. "When I was in charge of the Frederick, out of Gibraltar during the Second World War. We got into some scrapes getting this Gentleman's parents out of Madrid."

"Of course I remember. You stayed at our house." Lady Gweneth said, her arm around Melissa's shoulders.

"And who are these Gentlemen?" One of the policemen asked.

Chapter 3.

'How could he? How could he? In our own bed as well. After what we'd been through the night before.'

"Have some more wine." Shirley said, pointing the bottle towards me.

I didn't resist as she refilled my glass.

We hadn't gone to my parents. Shirley had invited a crowd around for the evening. I decided to get sloshed in a corner. There must have been thirty at least in the flat. Some had brought some cider or cheap wine but a lot had come empty handed. Raymond had relieved us of what money we had and sent some of the lads to the local off licence for more booze.

I was missing Paul. But he had betrayed me. If I didn't make a stand he would feel he could do it whenever he liked.

"This wine tastes nice." Linda was sitting on the floor next to me.

I sipped at the contents of my glass. Sweet tasting.

"Paul had some like this that he keeps in our bedroom. Apparently it's old and rare."

"Good taste, Paul." Raymond walked by carrying two open wine bottles by the neck in one hand, his other disappearing up the back of Shirley's skirt.

'Good taste? He was an animal. Having Linda like that. He knew she wasn't fully recovered yet.'

'This was nice wine.'

Somebody passing by refilled my glass.

I looked at Linda. She looked flushed. It was hot in the flat.

I finished my wine and looked around for some more.

"Come and dance." Mike, a friend of Raymond's held out his hand to me. He had arrived with a group about an hour before after the pubs had kicked them out. I held it and he hauled me to my feet.

I staggered a little at first but Mike put his arm around me. His hand squeezed my bum.

The Rolling Stones were on the record player. I pushed Mike away and started dancing. Mike remained in front of me. He was a little out of focus but I could tell he was moving. The record ended. Mike handed me a glass I drank. Tasted like Brandy with cola. I drank again. Another record on the player. A slow one this time.

Mike took the glass from me, placed it on the sideboard, and pulled me towards him. He put his arms around me, one hand between my shoulder blades, the other near the base of my spine. I put my arms around his neck. He kissed me. Gently at first, then stronger, his tongue pushing against my lips. I opened my mouth and let it in. One hand was squeezing one bum cheek then the other join it on my other one.

He had a finger between my bottom cheeks. The other hand had slipped between us and was feeling my breasts. First one, then the other and then he tried both at once.

I looked down at his hand. Fascinated. I watched as his hand slipped down the front of my body to cup my fanny. I could feel him searching for something. You won't find anything there, I thought, that's Paul's.

He stood back and took my hand pulling me towards a bedroom door. It was Paul's and mine. At least three couples were screwing on the bed and it looked as if they'd brought along a couple of spare men for luck. I noticed the wardrobe was open and the top shelf where Paul had stored his wine and the special bottle of his Grandfather's Brandy was empty.

Mike picked up a glass from the dressing table and helped me drink.

We went back into the living room. I noticed the clock on the fire place mantle. One o'clock in the morning. We went into Linda's room. A girl was just getting off the bed. Smoothing down her skirt and dropping her tights and knickers in her handbag.

Mike helped me to lie down. The room started swaying. He placed a chair behind the bedroom door and turned the light off.

I could feel him lying down next to me. His hands were on my thin sweater, lifting it over my head. His fingers were fumbling at my bra fastening. He pulled it from me and started to suck on my nipples.

I should stop him. This has gone too far. His hands were at the zip at the side of my skirt. I could feel my skirt and tights and knickers being pulled down over my hips, my bottom, and my knees and off.

"Stop it. Stop it." I managed to say. "Paul."

"Shush." He placed his hand over my mouth as he forced my legs apart with his knee. I could feel his prick at my fanny. I tried to throw myself away but he lowered his weight down on top of me, pinning me to the bed.

He was thrusting at my hole. I could feel myself opening. He was entering me. Further inside with each thrust.

No. Don't. I tried to say. I didn't want this. I wanted Paul. Paul, where are you?

He was moving faster, faster. I could feel him growing inside me. Feel the jerking of his prick as he came.

He switched on the bedside light. His prick was still inside me.

I could feel my tears running down my face. I couldn't be doing this.

"Cheer up." He smiled down at me. "You weren't that bad."

He raised himself up on his arms and looked down at my body from breasts to pubic hairs.

I could feel his prick growing inside me. He moved slowly in and out. I followed he eyes down to where I could see his prick moving in and out of me. This couldn't be happening.

He breathed in deeply and started to move faster and faster. I could feel the end of his prick banging into the neck of my womb. I could feel nothing else. He was just a piece of meat inside me. I felt him coming again.

I could hear voices outside and the door was thrown open. Mike climbed off me as the main light was switched on, fastening his trousers and putting his prick away.

"You slut. You whore." A girl with red hair stood at the foot of the bed. Others were crowding into the room behind her. I didn't try to cover myself. I didn't feel well. Why couldn't they just leave me alone?

"Lucy." Mike said. "You said you weren't coming. You said you were going away."

"I suppose you have any tart that's free when I do?"

"You fucking slut." She looked down on me with contempt.

I wanted Paul.

I didn't feel well. The room was swaying.

I leant over the edge of the bed and threw up.

* * Part 3 * *

Chapter 1

What a night.

The police had called for reinforcements and taken the three thugs away. We'd had to go and make statements, which meant no getting back to the flat until one o'clock in the morning. I thought of ringing Jenny but I imagined she would be in bed by now.

We had all been given coffee and brandy at the Admirals when we returned. Back in the flat we sat and talked some more.

I had made allegations that the three had been involved in the death of Roddrego's former lover and Melissa and Chloe's grandmother, Yvonne. Also that I believed them to have been the three in Bristol the night before.

The Police were happy that they had enough to hold them in custody on until the Magistrates court on Monday. We were to attend to give evidence if called.

I had spent the night on one of the sofas. Michael had my room and the girls the twin bedded room. Roddrego, of course, had the double bed.

I could hear somebody moving. I opened an eye. A flash of lime green knickers entering the bathroom.

I heard the splashing of water, silence, the flushing of the toilet, more splashing of water and Melissa emerged. She was wrapped in a large towel carrying her sweater, knickers and a further towel. She looked at me smiled and went into the bedroom.

Roddrego left the master bedroom dressed in a dressing gown and pyjamas. He entered the bathroom without glancing in my direction.

Michael came out of my room. He was fully dressed. His ability to move silently was astounding. I was sure he probably had the toilet flush running silently. He stopped at the foot of my bed and looked down at me.

"Don't believe everything you hear." He said then opened the door and walked to the kitchen.

Melissa came out of the bedroom and walked towards me her towel opening and closing, flashing her fanny at me.

She knelt by the side of the sofa the fold of towelling under her arm undoing exposing her body from chin to knee. I had to look. She knelt up, opened her legs and held both ends of the towel out wide for a couple of seconds. I could see the lips of her fanny. She folded the towel across her chest and re-secured it under her arm then sat back on her heels. The towel only was just covering her fanny but she knew this. I placed my hand on her thigh. It felt so warm and smooth. I let it slide up towards her pubic hairs. She parted her legs. I put my hand between them feeling for the warmth and moisture of her slit. She sighed when I found it. I pushed with one finger, it slid inside her. I pulled it out and pushed again. My prick was hardening beneath my blanket. Her hand was on my hip.

Suddenly everything was in motion. Michael came from the dining room carrying a tray of tea things, Roddrego flushed the toilet and left the bathroom and Chloe also wrapped in a towel came out of the bedroom, said good morning and disappeared into the bathroom. Melissa stood up adjusting her towel. She smiled down at me.

"Better put these on." She handed me my trousers from the back of the sofa.

I put my trousers on under my blanket then stood up. I folded the blanket and placed it on the back of the sofa, adjusted the cushions and sat down. Melissa sat on the sofa opposite her legs open just wide enough for me to see the suggestion of pubic hair between their tops. My prick was growing again. Melissa poured the tea. I drank. That was better.

"Roddrego and I are going with the Admiral and Lady Gweneth for lunch in Greenwich."

I wondered why he was wearing a suit at this time of the day.

What time of the day was it? I looked at the wall clock. Eleven o'clock.

"I must ring Jenny." I stood up and walked to the small table by the door where the telephone lay. I could feel Melissa's eyes boring into me. What had I done? I picked up the receiver and dialled.

Chapter 2

I was on the bed. Paul was above me, moving in and out of me. Suddenly his face changed. I thought I'd seen this face before but I couldn't be sure. The face changed again.

What a night. Where was I? There was a strong smell of pine disinfectant in the air.

I looked around. Linda's room. Oh yes, Andy had stayed with her daughter. I got out of bed. Oh. The floor was wet. Somebody had washed an area of carpet. I needed tea.

A pile of clothes lay folded neatly on a chair by the door. I pulled on my knickers. I had to stop for a second as the room was starting to spin. I pulled my thin sweater over my head and stepped into the living room.

I walked to the bathroom. Some people were sitting on the sofa. I closed the bathroom door, pulled down my knickers and sat down. My intestines gave a gurgling sound. I leant against the sink as my anus relaxed. I don't know what was the more liquid. What was leaving my front hole or my back.

I think I must have nodded off.

There was a knocking at the door.

"Jenny, Jenny." It was Linda. "The police want to speak to you."

"Police." I mumbled.

I wiped myself, pulled up my knickers and stood at the sink unit. I squeezed some toothpaste onto a toothbrush and put the bristle end in my mouth. I moved it about, hardly tasting the gel. I rinsed my mouth, opened the door and stepped back into the living room.

A Policewoman in uniform and a large man in a crumpled suit were sitting on the sofa. The policewoman had a notebook open on her knee.

"When you're dressed Miss we'd like to ask you some questions." Why could I see faces above me?

Linda took my arm and dragged me into the bedroom.

"How could you do that."

"What? Clothes." I couldn't speak properly yet.

"No." She continued. "Last night."

"Why?"

"Can't you remember?"

"Not a lot. Had a funny dream."

"If it involved being shagged by at least two people it wasn't a dream."

"What! What! What do you mean." Faces were looking down on me; hands were pulling at my body. My legs being held open whilst somebody mounted me. A different man, I knew this one, Mike. I danced with him. He gave me a drink. There was a woman shouting. Then hands at my body. More and more shouting.

"Well, you let Mike have you."

"No."

"His girlfriend arrived and he left. You don't know Lucy, she's on Paul's course."

"I remember dancing." I sat on the bed and Linda pulled my skirt up to above my knees.

"Stand up." She said. She fastened my skirt.

"I popped in twenty minutes later to see if you were alright and found three other lads without any trousers on in here with you. One was just either getting on top of you or getting off when I came in. I don't know if any of them had you but they are bound to say they all did. Raymond kicked them out."

"I remember faces and hands."

"Better not mention it to the police. They might think you were raped."

PAUL C
PAUL C
70 Followers