The Paul & Jenny Stories Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny took off her cardigan and folding it placed it under Sharon's foot and put my jumper on her over her night clothes.

"What shall we do now?" I asked.

"We are going to need help to get Sharon out of here." Linda said.

"Why did Rose go with Han's?" Jenny asked. "And how did he know we were here."

"He had seen you here. Fucking, he said."

He certainly had a way with words.

"We asked him to go on his own, but, when we mentioned a telephone he became very nervous. I don't think he'd ever used one. So Rose said that she would go with him. That was about an hour ago. So we could be expecting help any minute."

"We'll give it half an hour and then I'll go myself." I decided.

I was expecting disagreements but none came so I sat with my back against the wall and pulling Jenny to me closed my eyes.

Chapter 11: Rose's tale

Han's pulled me from the cave as if I were a child. I'd lost my dressing gown cord somewhere and had to use one hand to hold it close. Han's looked me up and down.

"Come on. " I said before he could get any ideas.

"Let's go." I headed off down the narrow valley no stopping until we had reached the flat of the plain beneath the plateau's leading up to the site. I could see the sky lightening to the east almost as I watched.

Han's grabbed my wrist.

"Come with me."

"Where are you taking me?" I almost screamed but I could see lights at the site.

"To be safe."

"What about the other's."

"They're safe."

"Sharon's hurt."

He pulled me through the scrub, around a spur of

the hill and into another valley.

A decreped looking hut stood just inside it's entrance. Part of it's roof was missing. He dragged me inside.

There was a wonky old table inside with a fairly new looking folding wooden chair. A bed stood in one corner where the roof was still in place he led me to it and sat me down. I thought I recognised the blankets as the one's we used in the site.

He picked up the hem of my dressing gown as if

testing it for quality. I caught hold of his wrist.

"Don't do anything to me, please, Han's"

"I love you." His voice was deep, guttural.

"I like you Han's but I do not love you."

"But Paul said."

"I don't care what he said. I hope to speak to him shortly about this myself." He dropped my dressing gown, reached beneath the bed and pulled out a large cardboard box. He opened it at his feet and pulled out a magazine. "Mike in the village has them sent from England. He gives them to me." He opened the magazine at the centre and showed me the picture. A naked woman was on her hands and knees anus and vagina exposed for the world to see.

"The girls washed without clothes on last time but they wouldn't let me see their holes. They laughed at me when I asked. They were from Sweden."

He picked up the hem of my dressing gown again. I knocked his hand away.

"We must get help for Sharon and the others." I started to stand up. He pulled me back to the bed.

"We stay here."

"Look. You can see my holes as long as you do not touch and we go for help straight afterwards."

"I'd like to see your holes. Like this." He indicated the picture. It was almost full daylight now I must have left the other's a good two hours ago."

"No touching. Only one other has seen this." I thought of Mike, a second year student who had picked me up almost on day one at the University. I must admit it didn't take him long to get inside my knickers, he had me on three occasions but then I found out he had also taken Sharon's virginity and was screwing her as well. We both agreed to finish with him. But he was so good looking and gentle I just had to go back once more. He seldom locked the door to his flat so I let myself in and heard noises from his bedroom. I looked inside and saw this girl I had never seen before riding up and down on his prick. I found out later her name was Lucy. An economics student.

Sharon and I had decided to remain celebrate for the remainder of our days at University. We had tried at being Lesbians once after a lot of wine but we were so embarrassed the following morning that we never tried it again. Well, Sharon was, I quite enjoyed it.

I looked at Han's then knelt on the bed. I heard the bed springs creak as he moved behind me. I pulled my night clothes up over my backside.

"I can't see anything." He said pulling at my buttocks.

I still had my thighs tightly closed.

"Remember. No touching."

He let my cheeks go and I slowly opened my legs exposing myself to him. I felt his finger rub up and down my slit. It had been over nine months since a man had touched me there. I knew I should tell him to stop but he was so gentle. I could feel myself getting wet. This shouldn't be happening. I was here, demeaning myself in front of him. I shouldn't be enjoying his touches. He pushed a finger inside my hole. Then pulled it out. I could hear him sniffing at it. I felt his finger against my anus, pushing into me.

"Ow." I reached behind for his hand.

"Girls don't like it up there." I said, guiding his finger back to my hole. I held his hand as he pushed his finger in and out of me. I guided him to where my clitoris was throbbing.

"Like this." I said, rubbing his fingertip against my swollen bud. I released his hand, resting my head on my own as I let the waves of pleasure wash over me. I didn't move when I heard the rustling of his clothes and the shifting of his weight on the bed behind me. It had been so long since I had felt like this that even when I felt his prick against my hole I didn't pull away instead I pushed back to met him as he lunged clumsily into me. My lips were forced apart and my tube was filled. I heard him cry out as his balls banged against the tops of my thighs. The speed of his thrusts was taking my breath away. I should tell him not to come inside me, but my own orgasm was so close I didn't want anything to stop it.

I could feel the jets of his sperm hitting my insides as I came, collapsing forward onto my face. He followed me down, still joined, still coming. I felt him pull out and he rolled onto his side. I turned to face him. There was a look of wonder I had only seen on a child's before.

Suddenly he looked worried.

"I'm sorry. You said I shouldn't touch. Was that fucking?"

"I'd rather call it making love."

One of my breasts was sticking out of the front of my night dress. I was going to cover it but he caught my wrist. I lay on my back and allowed him to lift my night dress. He smiled as he looked down on me. With the palm of one rough skinned hand he cupped one of my breasts. I could feel my nipple hardening. I felt a flush of liquid between my legs. I reached down for his prick, it was hard and large. Bigger than Mikes and he wasn't small.

"Get on top." I said leading him by the prick.

My last period had finished four days ago so I should be safe'ish. I knew I should be seeking help but my body was crying out for him. I convinced myself that another five or ten minutes wouldn't matter as he drove his prick inside me. I wrapped my arms and legs around him as he powered in and out of me. Giving me first one then a second orgasm before I felt him swelling and jerking inside me. We remained joined for a couple of minutes as we both fought to control our breathing.

Then he pulled out and rolled over.

"We sleep now." He said, wrapping me in his arms.

Chapter 12

I awoke with somebody stroking my prick.

I opened one eye. My right arm was wrapped around Jenny. She snorted, she was still asleep. I looked down. Linda was lying with her head on my thigh rubbing her fingertips slowly up and down my hard on.

Her eyes were closed but she had a smile upon her lips. She rubbed a little faster. It felt good. I caught my breath. She looked up at me. Now was the time to push her away, but I didn't. She slid her hand up the leg of my shorts, under my underpants and onto my prick. She pulled back my foreskin with her fingertips and thumb, then released it. She did it again. It felt good. My prick jerked. She started to wank me in earnest. Just her fingertips and thumb. Up and down the length of my shaft, moving my foreskin across the edge of my helmet. She lifted her uppermost leg and pulled up her night dress with her other hand exposing her mass of dark curly pubic hairs. She took her hand from my prick to place my left hand on her fanny then returned it. Continuing her stroking. I felt the warmth and moistness of her hole. I slid one of my fingers inside her, then, removing it, found and started to rub her clitoris. Jenny moved. We both froze. She shifted her position slightly then settled. Linda's hand was already moving again. Stroking faster and faster. I reciprocated on her clitoris. She was breathing heavier. She must wake everybody with her noise. With a loud gasp, she came, closing her legs around my hand. Jenny opened her eyes and looked up into mine.

"Hallo." She said, lifting her face to be kissed.

Linda slid her hand out from inside my shorts. My prick was throbbing. I needed to come so I kissed her and stood up, Linda's head falling from my thigh as I did so.

"Need a wee." I said.

I walked to the far end of the cave past the disapproving eyes of Sharon, who sat propped up on the crates. I'd forgotten about her. I heard Linda asking her how she felt and receiving a frosty reply. I managed to get out of sight behind a corner of the rock fall and pulled out my prick. I pulled back my foreskin and released it. I was still hard and throbbing. I stroked it again and again. Faster, faster. I was there. My come must have shot a foot or more from the end of my prick. I placed my hand on the rock face to steady myself until I finished.

I worked out the last few drops of come as my prick went down then pissed against the wall.

Shaking off the drips I put it away and walked back to the others.

"Is there a hole there for us to use?" Jenny asked.

"I didn't need one." I replied, studying the climb to the top of the rockslide.

"Go on." Jenny was standing by my side. I could see her eyeing up my shirt. "Go and make us one."

"Why me?"

"It's man's work."

I trudged back. The ground was rock hard so I built up a circle of stones and placed a pile of loose sand and dirt by its side. I returned to where Jenny was standing talking to Linda.

"Tear the sleeves of your shirt off." Jenny commanded.

"What for?" Was my response.

"We haven't any paper." She was undoing my buttons as she spoke. When they had possession of it Jenny and Linda set to work with tooth and nails to unpick the seams of the shoulders.

Handing me back the remains they next proceeded to tear the sleeves into pieces.

"Who want's to go first?" Jenny asked running her fingertips over the scares on my left shoulder made by the shotgun pellets. She kissed my cheek. I felt really guilty.

"Me please." Sharon chirped from the boxes.

I gave her a piggyback to the toilet area and was banished whilst Jenny and Linda supported her whilst she did her stuff. I could hear the rasp of a fart then the hissing of her pissing from where I stood. I was called to carry her back to the crates. The smell of shit hung in the air. I had climbed the rock fall, scattering debris in all directions, by the time the other two had finished.

Dust fell from the ceiling. I could understand why Hans had said it was dangerous. I didn't see how we could drag Sharon up here without starting another fall.

I looked out of the hole. The whole side of the hill had dropped giving a forty to fifty feet climb down to the base of the terraces. I could see a man guarding his goats in the distance and called out to him. He must have been to far away to hear for he ignored me. He wandered further away, the goats following him. He disappeared from sight behind some shrub.

I looked behind me.

"Should I go for help?" I asked, looking at Jenny. "Or stay."

"Go. We'll be all right here. They'll have long gone by now." I climb through the hole and started down the outside of the rockslide, starting a small avalanche by the time I reached the bottom. I looked around for the shepherd. He was nowhere to be seen.


The nearest road of any kind that led anywhere I knew of was the one leading up into the village from the site. I looked at the terraces. I could climb them. A well-worn path for animals led upwards so I took it as being easier than straight up. On the next terrace a set of wide, broad steps had been partly excavated so I took these. Finally a smaller set of steps, worn hollow in places, led me to our site.

I stopped, crouched and listened. Nothing stirred so I picked my way through the site to the road to the village. Somebody had pinned a note to the gateway to the site. 'Site closed today' it read in English and I imagined in Greek below it. Our two female labourers were still there, waiting patiently, nevertheless. I didn't suppose they could read either language.

I went up to them and mimed using a telephone.

One cackled and took me by the arm leading me towards the village.

At the bar she knocked on the door. Michael opened it and invited me in.

"I need to use your phone." I said.

"I do not have a phone but my friends have a car. Follow me." I did as I was told and followed him through the bar and into a kitchen at the back. Sitting on chairs at the large oblong table were Hans, Rose, Bill and Stavros. All of them had their hands tied behind their backs. Rose's necklace lay on the table in front of them.

"Come in and sit down Paul." Herr Kesler stood by my side pointing a snub nosed revolver at my head.

I sat down.

Chapter 13 (Jenny)

I heard Paul calling to somebody then watched as he disappeared through the hole. I hoped he'd be careful. I heard him scrambling down the far side of the slide for a few moments, then silence.

Sharon was over the initial shock of damaging her ankle, I didn't think it was broken, just badly sprained.

Linda was removing the tops from some of the boxes and was handing items to Sharon to comment on. She would give a date and Linda would say yes or no. I don't know who was right but it kept their minds off things. I, for one, was certainly feeling thirsty.

"Come here, Jenny." Linda called me too her. Do you think this will suit you?

She held out a pile of yellow metal.

It was a chain necklace similar, if not the pair to the one Rose had.

"Try it on." She urged.

I did.

"Where did you find it?" I asked.

"There is a box here that's different from the rest."

She showed me a casket of black, dusty wood. Inside there were what looked like pearls, some strung, some loose. Rings. A sort of tiara in silver, studded with coloured jewels. Other chain necklaces like the one I was wearing. We counted them. The one Rose had would make nine. Linda and Sharon both put one on. I must admit they did look nice. There was no sign of deterioration on them. Must have been because they were stored in a dry place. I could hear somebody scrambling up the outside of the rock fall. Linda and I quickly helped Sharon to hop to the tunnel leading to the other way in. Linda and I crouched at the entrance.

A figure appeared at the opening, blocking out the light. I couldn't make out who or what he was.

"Hallo?" The voice was English and sounded cultivated. "Is they're anybody there?"

"Who are you?"

"Lieutenant James, Royal Engineers, with the British Garrison here in Cyprus."

I let out a huge sigh of relief.

"Yes we need help."

"Right. One moment and I'll come in."

"Be careful. It's dangerous."

"I'll be careful."

He pulled back from the hole for a few seconds and I could hear him talking to others.

"Right. Here I come."

He slithered through the hole headfirst and climbed slowly down. Linda and I helped Sharon back to her seat whilst he did so. He was only a short man. Five feet seven or eight. I'd always thought of Army Officers as being tall, I don't know why.

He was well tanned with thick forearms.

His teeth seemed very white.

"What's happened here then?" He asked, standing at the foot of the slope brushing the dust off his clothing.

He looked down at Sharon's foot.

"You didn't come down that slope, did you?"

"No." Linda said. "There is another way in."

"That means there is another way out."

"Excuse me." Sharon spoke for the first time. "Do you have anything to drink. We're very thirsty."

He took the water bottle from his belt and handed it to Sharon. She undid the top and drank. Deeply. Wiping her lips on the back of her hand

she passed the water bottle to Linda, who drank from it and passed it to me. It wasn't cold but it was nice.

It was nearly empty when I passed it back to him.

He screwed on the stopper and put it back in its holder.

"Plenty more outside." He said. He looked at me.

"Will you show me the other entrance?"

I led him to the other way in.

"We'll strap up her ankle and get her out this way." He said, looking at the entrance above our heads. "I must get my men around here."

"Help me up and I will go and get them." I said.

With his shoulder first under my ass then his hands under my feet he pushed me up and out of the cave.

I returned in ten minutes with his men and thirty five minutes later, after a short period of work on the entrance with picks and shovels to enlarge it, we were all in the back of a large, open topped, lorry heading across the plains to the base in Episkopi.

Once there I immediately agitated to be allowed to go back to the site and look for Paul. First I was taken before a Major Roberts, Lieutenant James's Commanding Officer, and explained most that had happened. He ordered Lieutenant James, or Andy, as he called him, to take six men and go with me to the site. We were to keep in radio contact with him and he would contact the police should it be necessary.

I met Linda outside. She had been given a green shirt and trousers to wear and she was carrying her night clothes.

"They've taken Sharon to the military hospital for an x-ray, just to be certain she hasn't broken anything. What's happening."

"We're going back to the site with some men and a radio."

Andy was standing at the tailgate of his lorry.

"Come on, ladies." He offered his hand to us.

"I'm a lady now." Linda said under her breath as we walked towards him.

"You don't have any weapons." I observed as he helped me up into the back of the lorry.

"Not allowed to use weapons I'm afraid. Well, not on civilians." He answered his hands under Linda's bum as he pushed her up. Linda smiled.

Andy sat down next to Linda on the wooden bench along the inside of the lorry. I sat opposite next to a corporal named Colin.

Andy called to his Sergeant in the front of the vehicle and we were off. I noticed he was moving closer and closer to Linda and she wasn't moving away. Len was due out in less than a week and here she was making up to another man. I'd have to keep an eye on her. At least Paul had got her out of his system I was glad to say.

I hoped nothing had happened to him.

Chapter 14

I sat down at the table keeping my hands in full view.

"Now Hans." Her Kesler stood behind Rose. "Where are the rest of your Father's boxes."

"No." Hans made as if to rise but his hands were tied to the chair behind his back.

"Call Uwe and Franz in Helga."

Helga opened the door and called.

The two large Germans I'd seen earlier entered the room.

"Perhaps they would like to enjoy your friend for a while?"

"What do you mean?" Hans looked around him, I could see he was confused.

"Show him." Herr Kesler nodded at Rose. "She's yours."

"I'm bloody not." Rose said struggling to rise but she was helpless in their hands.

At the far end of the table she was stripped, her breasts fondled and a finger pushed up her fanny.

1...456789