The Peeping Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim's patience was rewarded when Brandon walked in the room carrying a bottle of water. Much like last night, he was dressed in a dark T-shirt and denim jeans. After setting the water on the nightstand, he pulled the T-shirt off and tossed it out of view.

"Typical male" Kim thought to herself. "Take it off, throw it on the floor."

After sitting down on the edge of the bed to remove his socks, Brandon stood up and began to undo his jeans. His back was to the window so Kim didn't get to see him from the front but could imagine what exactly he was doing. In a moment the jeans were being pulled from his body and his green briefs came into view. He sat again on the edge of the bed to remove the jeans and unlike last night, he didn't bother to inspect them. He then fell backwards and put his legs in the air as he stripped the briefs off his body and sat back up to pull them from his ankles. Kim could see the top part of his butt crack as he sat on the bed.

Brandon stood up and bent over, exposing his entire butt to Kim's view. She thought for a moment she could see his balls hanging between his legs but the view was brief and she was a bit far to know for certain what she actually saw. He turned to his left and she got a good view of his penis once again, flaccid and dangling down. Brandon then took a couple of steps and was out of view.

Throwing caution to the wind, Kim left the safe confines of the darkness of her house's protection and cautiously walked towards the Sweeney's house. It was dark but she had now crossed onto her neighbor's property--a big step in many ways. She stayed to the side of the window and peered in at an angle.

She could see Brandon's nude backside as he brushed his teeth. His body blocked the view in the bathroom mirror so Kim eyed his young buttocks. Pale and hairless, as far as she could tell, it was an attractive male rear-end. Not that she'd seen a lot of them but she knew when saw it, she liked it! He had muscular legs and that continued on up to his butt.

Brandon finished and turned out the light as he walked back towards the bed and Kim's position. She instinctively backed up in the darkness as he walked into the room. Her eyes were fixed upon his swaying penis. Being this much closer to him, she saw he was endowed with a penis roughly the same size as her husband's. She watched as he once again turned his back to the open window and opened a dresser drawer. However he had a thick growth of brown pubic hair on his abdomen, scrotum and inner thighs.

"He's hopefully getting another handkerchief," she thought to herself. As Brandon closed the drawer, Kim saw white material in his hand and realized she was in luck!

The young man turned and laid on the bed just as he had the night before, his cock flopping up so it was pointed towards his navel but nowhere near any sort of erect form. Tonight he began by spreading the white hanky out on his abdominal area before he touched himself and then dropped his left hand to his side. Kim watched as he grasped his cock with his right hand's fingers and began to rub himself slowly.

As he had the previous night, Brandon used his entire hand to stroke his limp penis. She watched from the darkness as it began to magically extend itself and become firm. The shaft became thicker and she swore the head tripled in size once the purple flesh became filled with blood. Dropping several fingers aside, Kim watched in amazement as Brandon stroked himself. From where she was standing Kim could not see Brandon's face so she wasn't sure what he was doing--were his eyes closed or open?--but she was content with the view she had.

For several minutes the young man pleasured himself and Kim could sense the ever increasing state of arousal as Brandon's body began to change, muscles slowly tensing, his stroking becoming faster and more rhythmic. Kim reached up to her own breasts and began to rub and pinch her nipples though her top as she watched Brandon's pleasuring. She knew it was only a short time before she'd see his orgasm once again.

Without warning, Kim saw the first ejaculation of white fluid shoot from his penis--he hadn't gotten the handkerchief up in time to catch it and it blotted across his stomach and chest. He didn't break his rhythm and as his thumb and index finger continued their up and down motion, blast after blast of semen came from inside his body and flew through the air before landing on his skin or some on the hanky. After his last spurt, he dropped his cock with his right hand and Kim watched as he rubbed the fluid that had landed on his skin in as if it was lotion. She was amazed to see a man do that.

After that skin was rubbed dry, Brandon took the handkerchief in both hands and began to clean himself up. He rubbed the material around the penis and then wiped the little semen that had ended up on his dark pubic hair as well. After he was content with the cleaning effort, he swung his legs around to the floor and sat up. Standing he walked towards the bathroom and deposited the soiled handkerchief out of Kim's view. Turning around he walked back to the bed, his penis still in a state of semi-arousal. Kim watched as his penis bounced around as he walked, noting the slight curvature of the organ compared to her husband's own sexual part. In an instant, the light was extinguished and the room was in total darkness. And so was Kim as she snuck back home...

* * *

Several days passed after Kim's second voyeur experience. It would have been nice to make it a nightly ritual but she knew that she couldn't push her luck. One of these days her husband--or Brandon--might find out about her midnight adventures and that wasn't something she wanted to have occur.

Kim thought about her two experiences many times--it was helpful to her as she pleasured herself occasionally to think back to what she'd witnessed. It also made her think about other men doing the same thing. Brandon, his father, his older brother, other men she knew in her life. Did they all do that? So sexy to think of what it would be like to observe others.

Kim also thought about the conversation with Brandon's mother about his lack of a girlfriend and needing experience. Such a nice looking guy and yet he was limited in his sexual experience. He needed someone to teach him.

* * *

With the kids gone to grandma's for the week, Kim had plans to accomplish several tasks around the house while she had the place to herself. Eliminating kids clothes that were no longer needed, straightening the attic so the Christmas boxes weren't always in the way, updating family photos. All the things that went to the "back burner" when daily life was too busy to deal with them.

As she worked in the attic, she realized that there were boxes that needed to be sorted through and probably eliminated. There wasn't a lot of them but many had had things added to them over the years and none were marked. It was after lunch and with the summer sun beating down on the roof, it became too hot to continue.

After cooling off a bit, the 42 year old blonde decided to head outdoors to water the flowers in the back. The summer air was warm but definitely pleasant in comparison to the heat she'd been putting up with the attic. The back of the house was shaded by the house itself so she went about the task without having to be concerned with the sun beating down on her. More than once she glanced to "the window" as she had learned to think of it in her mind. There was no sign of life at the Sweeney's and she assumed that Brandon was likely already at work.

As she was wrapping up her watering, Joyce Sweeney came out the back of her house and noticed Kim. The two women hollered across the yard at each other briefly before Kim walked over to the Sweeney's patio to continue the conversation in a more reasonable tone. Joyce had made sun tea and offered Kim a glass. As Joyce was fixing the drink, Kim made herself comfortable on a chair and the two women chatted in the shade of the Sweeney's house.

Kim told Joyce what she'd been up to and also the fact it was too hot to continue in the attic. As they talked about Kim's plans, Joyce suggested moving the boxes from the attic to a downstairs location so she could dig through them in relative comfort.

"I thought about that but I can't get them down myself. They're too heavy and with John at work, I don't have any other option," Kim indicated.

"Kim--Brandon can bring them down for you. First thing in the morning. He's free until mid-afternoon," his mother offered.

"I can't ask him to do that. He doesn't want to spend his summer hauling boxes for his neighbors!" Kim replied.

"Don't you worry about that Kim. He'll be more than happy to help you out. I will call him later today and tell him to be prepared to help you out tomorrow morning."

"Are you sure? I don't want to force him into something Joyce," Kim said.

"He'll be more than happy to help you out if you need it. He's always enjoyed being around you--you know he's always had a little crush on you anyway," Joyce replied with a grin.

"A crush? On me? Seriously Joyce--where did you come up with that? I'm old enough to be his mother."

"Oh Kim, don't worry. It's nothing to fret about. Most boys go through a stage where some older female--a neighbor, an cousin, a teacher--catches their fancy. When Brandon was 'coming of age' his Dad and I both saw the way he got nervous around you. His eyes always got sort of 'big' and he'd stare at you. You have to have seen that..." Joyce commented.

Embarrassed by Joyce's comment Kim replied, "I saw him stare but I always thought it was simply that he was afraid of me. I never, ever thought of it being a crush! Wow."

"Well, it was. You know a sort of 'puppy love' or something like that," Brandon's mother offered.

"I wish I'd known. I hope I never did anything to lead him on or..." Kim said.

She was cut off by Joyce: "No, you never did anything. It's natural Kim. Don't worry about it. He's grown up and I'm sure he's long forgotten about 'the sexy mom next door' or however he viewed you."

Both women laughed at that comment.

* * *

The figure appeared at the back door around 8:45 a.m. Kim looked up and saw it was Brandon. Her heartbeat instantly increased when she saw his face and realized who it was.

"Oh goodness. I'm so embarrassed right now," Kim thought to herself as she walked to the door. "What if he saw me outside the window?"

Dressed in a pair of old blue cotton gym shorts and a relatively thin white T-shirt, Kim had dressed for comfort. She knew it would be warm in the attic even in the morning. Plus she didn't want to wear anything that, if soiled, would be ruined.

Opening the sliding door, she greeted Brandon. He was wearing similar attire: a tight black T-shirt that hugged his physique and a pair of tan shorts, along with athletic shoes. While she was already well aware of the fact he had no significant fat on his body--ANYWHERE!--he did look more muscular with the tight shirt on.

"Hello Mrs. King. Mom said you needed some help with stuff in your attic."

"Brandon--you are so terrific to volunteer to help me. It shouldn't take that long. I'm going to guess this is the last thing you want to do so I'll try to get you done quickly," Kim replied.

"Hey, it's no problem Mrs. King. I don't mind. I've got nothing else going on today before I go to work. You know how it is. If I weren't here helping you'd, I'd probably just be laying in bed asleep or something..." he replied.

"Or something?" Kim thought to herself. "Yes, I know what 'or something' really means!"

"Before we get started Brandon, I have a special request for you."

"What is that, Mrs. King?"

"No more 'Mrs. King' this morning. Please call me Kim."

"Kim? Well, if you insist but I don't mind Mrs. King either. It's what I've always known you as..." he replied.

"I understand but you're at a point where I think we can get by on a first name basis if that's okay with you?" Kim asked.

"Sure. But I can't promise I'll remember it," Brandon replied back.

"Well try your best. When you call me Mrs. King I sort of feel like I'm old and shriveling up."

"Oh no--you're not shriveling up. Or old. You're really still young to me."

"Thanks Brandon but I'm old enough to be your mother!" Kim retorted with a smile. "Well, let's get upstairs and get this project started."

As they walked through the house to the stairs, Kim made idle chatter about Brandon's job and how that was going. They climbed the steps and entered the master bedroom.

"I've never been in here before," Brandon said with some embarrassment as soon as he realized what he'd said.

"Well this is where we sleep. Looks just like any other bedroom probably," Kim replied to help ease his embarrassment.

The young man looked around the room, noting the condition was simply perfect. Not a wrinkle on the bedspread, the dressers decorated with family photos and not a single dirty item of laundry to be seen--something Brandon wasn't accustomed to in his own bedrooms.

"How we do get in the attic?" he asked.

"We go into the closet and there's steps that fold down," Kim answered.

"Okay. We have the same thing in our house but the steps are in the hallway instead of a closet. I wonder why they put them in the closet in this house?" he said.

They walked to the twin doors that opened the closet. Kim opened them both wide and Brandon looked in to see clothes split between Kim on one side and her husband on the other. He saw dresses and other obvious female clothing of Kim's and paused a bit longer than he should have to check things out. That pause didn't go unnoticed by his neighbor.

Kim pulled the steps down with the rope and turned the lights on in the attic before beginning the semi-vertical climb up the steps. It was almost like using a wooden ladder but at least the steps were wider than a traditional ladder.

As Kim started up, she realized that Brandon would most likely be looking at her rear end as she climbed up. "Nothing I can do about that now..." she thought, "...and I hope he enjoys the view!"

And while she couldn't see it, Brandon was definitely watching the woman of the house head upstairs. He looked at her legs--smooth and relatively tan--before his eyes moved to her rear. As she was slightly bent as she ascended the ladder, the shorts she had on tightened some around her butt and he could make out her panties through the cotton shorts as she moved just in front of him.

"I'm right behind you," Brandon said as Kim got to the top of the ladder and into the attic. He quickly followed her up and they stood in the attic area and surveyed the situation.

"I'd like to move these boxes downstairs and go through them," Kim said pointing to a series of cardboard boxes along with some heavy duty plastic storage tubs. All told there were probably 12-15 containers to be taken downstairs.

"Where do they go once they're downstairs?" Brandon asked.

"Well that's a good question. It could take me several days to get through them and I hate to leave them in the bedroom. Let's at least get them down there and I'll figure out where we go from there," Kim indicated.

While the light in the attic was far from bright, it was enough to allow Brandon the opportunity to continue to check out Mrs. King's body. "She's got a great body for an older woman," he thought to himself. "Nice butt. I'd love to see her tits."

Kim paid no attention to the young man and was unaware of his gazes. She looked inside various boxes and divided them up to ensure only certain containers made the trip downstairs.

After they had determined what was going down, they talked about what the best process was to move them. It was finally determined that Kim would stay in the attic and pass the boxes to Brandon, who would climb the ladder partially and collect the contained from Kim before going back down and placing the box in the master bedroom.

He took the first box down himself and placed it on the floor along the wall by the window. He was warm from having been in the attic but it was much cooler in the King's bedroom. He paused for a moment and surveyed the room. There was something erotic about being alone in Mrs. King's bedroom. His mind wandered...

Catching himself, he went back into the closet and saw as he entered Kim's legs hanging down the opening. She had sat down on the wood floor of the attic and had her legs down the opening and resting on one of the ladder's steps.

"What a great view!" Brandon thought to himself as he gazed at his neighbor's legs.

Starting back up the ladder, he realized that he was essentially headed straight up almost between Kim's thighs. He got to where his head was about even with her ankles as she handed him the next container.

This process was repeated over and over a number of times. One box was quite heavy so as he waited on the ladder, he saw Kim was having problems lifting it as easily as she had the others so he took another two steps up and found his face was right between Kim's opened knees. He couldn't help himself as he reached up to help her with the heavier box--he took a glance at her crotch.

"Pink panties," he saw. "That is so sexy to see her underwear."

As the weight was shifted from the attic floor onto his arms, Kim said, "Are you sure you can get that safely?"

As Brandon was replying that he was okay, Kim noticed his stare at her crotch as he began the descent down the ladder.

"He was staring at my crotch!" she thought to herself.

As he departed from view below her into the bedroom, Kim took a quick look between her legs and realized that at the most, Brandon might have seen her panties. She quickly pushed one leg opening of the shorts a bit more to the center and thought, "If he wants to see my panties..."

"I think I'm going to need more help with this next one as well Brandon. It's heavy as well," she called out as she sensed his return to the closet floor.

Without hesitation Brandon took the same position as last time--his face only about a foot from Kim's crotch. He noticed her shorts had gotten pushed more to one side, probably from twisting he surmised, and he could easily see the pink cotton of her panties as he looked up the opening by her leg. The elastic was tight around the leg opening or he could have seen a lot more.

Kim purposely kept her head turned away as if focused on the box that she was struggling with. While it wasn't that heavy, she made a point of having trouble with since she was quite certain that her young neighbor was enjoying the view.

As she moved the box to Brandon's waiting arms, she once again saw his eyes quickly glance back one more time to between her legs while he began his descent.

Kim readjusted her shorts so they weren't quite so blatantly open, knowing that it would be a disappointment to Brandon. The remaining boxes were relatively easy to pass down to Brandon and while she noticed his eyes were wandering, she knew there wasn't likely much more for him to see.

After the last box was done, Kim remained seated on the attic floor with her legs on the ladder. Her knees were spread open in a natural fashion for how she was seated and Brandon stood on the closet floor looking up.

"Are there any more Mrs. King?" he asked.

"I'm not sure or not...and it's KIM, isn't it?" she said with humor.

"Uh, yes, sorry. Kim. Yes, Kim."

"Okay, I guess that's it. I'm coming down now," Kim said and stood up and began to 'walk down' the ladder stairs. It wasn't easy or safe but she decided it was just as easy to do so rather than to climb up and turn around. As she started down, Brandon stood and watched her--extending his arms as she got closer to the floor.

About three steps from the bottom she reached out for Brandon's hands and said innocently and playfully, "Catch me Brandon!" and she exaggerated her short fall forward into his arms while laughing. She knew that she had control of her weight and it wasn't dangerous to Brandon.