The Perfect Couple Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MikeAndJan
MikeAndJan
60 Followers

Sherry very athletically crouched above Mike on the couch and fucked up and down on his hard cock, being careful not to lose control and cause either of them to lose focus on the show in front of them.

As good as Sherry's tight pussy felt on Mike's cock..., and as nice as her tits felt in his hands, he was still mostly involved with Jan and Bob on the floor in front of him.

As nice as Mike's hard cock felt in her pussy..., and as good as his soft hands felt on her aching nipples, Sherry held off as long as she could and enjoyed seeing her lover and husband fuck her friend. But, it soon became too much and Sherry began to orgasm uncontrollably. When she finished her legs began to ache from the strenuous position she'd been in so she was forced to climb off of Mike.

"Thanks Mike," Sherry whispered in his ear and grabbed onto his wet cock once again and jacked him off, "I just couldn't hold off any longer, hope it's ok."

"Sure Sherry," Mike kissed Sherry warmly on the lips, "and thanks. That was really incredible."

"But you haven't cum yet." Sherry began to jack Mike off faster.

"It's ok Sherry," Mike could tell that Sherry was just doing this for him and not for herself, " it's ok, how about if I join them and you can watch?"

"MMMM," Sherry grinned broadly, "I'll bet that'll get me ready again."

Mike grinned back and slipped off the couch and crawled over to where Bob was still steadily fucking Jan. Mike first worked between Bob and Jan just enough to kiss her, then kissed down her neck to her tits where he managed to get one in his mouth without making Bob move off. Bob noticed and managed to bend enough to take Jan's other tit in his own mouth while still fucking her.

"Oh wow..., yes, yes...," Jan was suddenly overcome with sensations and began to cum immediately.

"Ooooh, man," Bob, knowing that his efforts had Jan cumming could hold off no longer and began to shoot his own load, that had been building all day, into Jan's already wet pussy., "Oh, man, yes..., hey that's it!"

Mike continued sucking Jan's nipple but more gently as he knew she was coming down from her orgasm. As Bob rolled off Mike began slowly kissing down Jan's body, being careful not to tickle her now sensitive skin, towards her pussy that he knew was full of Bob's cum. When Mike reached his destination he wasn't at all disappointed and found a large amount already beginning to drip out. He quickly licked this up and then began to use his tongue like a spoon and reached inside to lick and suck the rest. Bob had joined Sherry on the couch and the two watched with great interest.

"Hey, Babe...," Jan pushed Mike's head away from her pussy, "I'm too sensitive right now Honey, hold off a minute. Jan sat up and looking at Bob's cock in Sherry's hand continued. "Hey, why don't you clean me off of Bob?"

Mike began to blush and wasn't sure what to do or say.

"Really, please?" Sherry joined in quickly and held Bob's cock out towards Mike. "Please Mike, I want to see that too."

Mike looked anxiously at Sherry, then Bob.

"Hey, sounds ok to me Mike," Bob grinned broadly and finished, "And, turn about's fair play too."

Mike now knew. It was going to be so cool knowing that Bob felt the same way he did.

Mike crawled over to the couch and between Bob's legs and immediately took Bob's semi-hard cock into his mouth. It tasted just like Jan but with a distinctive other flavor. It didn't take Mike long to have it squeaky clean and he hesitated only long enough to say he needed more seasoning.

Bob knew immediately what Mike was referring to and pulled his little wife up onto his lap. With her back against his stomach he lifted her up and lowered her down onto his now-hard cock. This made it possible for Mike to lick Bob's balls, cock, and Sherry's pussy and clit, then back down to Bob's balls again. After about ten minutes of this mutually enjoyable action Sherry came again first. As she twisted off of Bob Mike took Bob's wet cock into his mouth, and while sucking he used his hand to also jack Bob off. In a few short minutes Bob was once again shooting cum, although not nearly as much as before in Jan's pussy, certainly enough to satisfy Mike's appetite.

"My turn now." Bob pushed Mike's face away from his own cock and directed Mike to fuck Jan while he licked. Jan's green eyes lit up when she realized what was about to happen and quickly got onto her knees. Mike crawled over and put his hard cock into Jan dog-style and Bob moved under them and began licking them both with his wide, long tongue. It didn't take very long before Mike began shooting his cum into Jan. Jan, having cum just shortly before lasted longer though and it was actually Bob's tongue that gave her the next orgasm. Sherry, had been watching from the couch and, although she didn't cum again, certainly enjoyed the show..., especially when she saw her husband sucking Mike's cock clean. She almost did cum, and would have if she had any energy left, knowing that she'd always remember this first time, but definitely not last time, she'd watched Bob sucking a man's cock. It was incredible.

The two couples felt they should have continued this through the night, since they only had one night and probably almost a year before they'd meet again. But, Jan and Mike just wanted to go to the bedroom and be alone. And, Sherry and Bob felt the same and made the couch out into a bed in the living room. The two couples did spend the night fucking, not with each other's spouses but their own. The next morning they all shared a wonderful breakfast naked but even then they all agreed that they'd wait 'till the next visit for the next round. Both couple's realized that they'd found the perfect other couple.

MikeAndJan
MikeAndJan
60 Followers
12