The Perfect Fit

Story Info
Tales of an older shoe saleman.
4.3k words
4.47
43.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
manthing
manthing
68 Followers

Determining the Right Fit

Picture the following in your mind if you will:

The calendar shows another birthday is near. You looked in the mirror this morning and know from the reflection you are in wonderful shape. The hours at aerobics class have paid off providing you with lean firm legs and a tight abdomen. Your breasts, a gift from your mother’s side of the family, sit high on your chest and are a very firm 36C. Your eyes are green in color and luminescent. Finally your walk is both proud and determined. You selected a short skirt for the day, (short for you anyway) and your blouse is a bit tighter than normal. Your long brown hair is allowing you to have a “good hair day” and you find you are very happy today. Walking through your favorite shopping mall and you decide the time is right to treat yourself to a new pair of shoes. You go into Liz Claiborne, and walk over to the spot where the shoes are. As you gaze over the selection you hear a deep voice over your shoulder asking if you would like to try on the pair that you have in your hand. The voice is hypnotic as it moves over you. As you turn you have to tilt your head a bit to look into the face of the attendant.

He is tall, over 6 feet and he is not your typical shoe salesman. This one is older, perhaps 45 or so and has wavy hair with a hint of gray at the temples. His features are soft and yet weathered at the same time. Just as you are about to refuse he reaches out and touches your hand, the one holding the shoe. His touch is gentle and soft, yet very manly. You feel yourself melt into the moment and whisper a soft 'yes, I would like that'. You both know that shoes are the last thing on your mind, and yet you allow him to guide you over to a chair. You sit and immediately he is at your feet, gently lifting your foot to slip your shoe off. A casual stroke of his hand along your foot, innocent, or not, you wonder, and a quick shiver runs down your spine. His eyes never leave yours as he places your foot down into the metal contraption to determine your size. You know your size, but want him to do this anyway.

His eyes leave yours as he makes the adjustments on the device. He asks you to stand as his eyes travel up your leg, past your spreading wetness, over your breasts and up to your face once more. His hand is held out to assist you and as you rise you know the hem of your dress is not falling back down as it should. Instead it is still elevated slightly so you laugh nervously as your hand smoothes out the material, making it fall into place.

His hand is quick then as it touches your leg this time, just above the ankle, lifting again so as to remove the device from beneath. "I'll be right back." You hear, but it does not really register. Within moments, or is it minutes and he is back. You have moved a hundred times while he has been gone and you have not moved at all, or so it seems. He is kneeling again and before you know it he has taken hold of your leg again, this time however he has his fingers on your lower calf. Raising your leg he slips the shoe beneath and gently lowers your foot. As it sits in the shoe, about to slip in, his hand rises slightly on your leg. He wants you to know what he really wants. You should rise and leave immediately - but you don't. You look at his eyes and they sparkle - he knows you are at least interested, even if you do not know it yet. He assists you with the shoe and then takes hold of your other foot. He lifts and this time a good bit further than needed to get your shoe off. He pauses, letting you know he is looking down your leg and peering up your hemline. He is bold and you feel your face flush, but again, you do nothing. He places your foot on his leg while he reaches for the shoe he brought out for your inspection. You can’t help it and your eyes travel up his leg to his crotch. You swear you see it growing before your eyes and again you blush. Then his hand takes hold of your leg again and rather than bringing it straight up, he pulls it toward his growing bulge. Just as you are about to object, he lifts and slips the shoe onto your foot.

He then spreads his legs further apart so you can place both your feet on the floor. In so doing you notice the length of material stretching down from his groin area. This is making you even more excited. He is still kneeling between your legs and you rise. He has no way to go except straight up and as he rises his hands touch both your legs and trail upwards as he stands. You swear as he reaches his full height you can feel his growing erection touch the bottom of your skirt, and you like it. He backs away to allow for you to walk around a bit. You know it is his job to watch you, but he is giving more attention than needed and you find your walk is a bit on the provocative side, for you anyway. You feel your hips sway back and forth and feel the rush of air as it moves on your legs.

You finish your test walk and return to your seat. As you sit you realize you are not as careful as you should be and therefore your hem rises much higher than it should. He immediately is at your feet again. Quickly his fingers and hands are at work - testing for fit and tightness, first on one foot and then the other. With each grasping of the foot and shoe he pulls your legs further and further apart. You realize this, but once more you do nothing to prevent it. Finally with one hand firmly on the shoe of your left foot, his hand begins to move along the flesh of your calf and back down to your ankle. His words indicate he is feeling for tightness, which would indicate an improper fit. Higher and higher his hand travels, testing for proper fit until he is just inside your knee. You know this isn’t proper and you should object, instead you find your legs moving further apart, inviting his hand to determine proper fit at an even higher elevation.

Then he quits and you think it is over, until his hand is placed on your other leg. Higher still it travels, testing for fit. You hear your own breathing as it increases in volume and deepens with each intake of air. You fear closing your eyes and yet you wish to experience this for as long as you can. Suddenly you feel your foot and leg being elevated. Your eyes open and you find he has placed your foot on his leg again, but this time his hand is traveling up and down your leg from the shoe, all the way up to and past your knee. He has also moved them further apart. You are frozen in time as he stops his hand and lets his eyes travel from your eyes, down your heaving chest and down until he is looking right up your skirt. You know from the light and from his angle he can see you are wet. He can see how his slight touch has gotten you to the point of needing him. You look down and can tell his erection is nearing the breaking point. His cock is straining to escape and you want to set it free. He is waiting for your signal before going any further.

The time is now and the place is here. You know from the dampness you feel that you are literally dripping. Still you hesitate for a moment. Is that what you really want? Do you want a man you do not even know to run his hand up your leg, reaching your wetness before slowly pushing his finger into your most private region? Are you ready to feel his hands as they push against your blouse and bra, finally releasing your breasts from their confines? Are you sure you want to feel him as he spreads your legs apart, moving between them with a cock you know to be so much bigger than any you have known before?

All these thoughts run through your head quickly and you know your body is already telling him your answer. You are shocked to look down and see your legs spread so wide before this man, this man whom you met barely 10 minutes before. All you know is you are on fire and the raging cock straining before you is a means to a way, a way to relief. How long has it been since your last orgasm? Can you even say you have ever had a good orgasm with your current or previous lovers? Could you ever achieve satisfaction with men possessing such small cocks?

You finally speak in a sweet voice as your eyes move from his eyes to his crotch area then back again and finally resting on his growing cock. His erection is growing, but is that possible? It is already so large. Then in a surprising move your hand shoots out to touch his throbbing erection. You pull back slightly as the flexing bulge moves against your touch. Slowly you move your hand toward the stiffness again. He can’t resist and flexes his ass cheeks causing the cock to bob upward toward your hand. You are startled once more, but then move back in, a little girlish giggle leaving your lips.

Your voice will not work, even when you have the thought of “I see he is well trained.”

He senses your thought and he responds for you, “Yes, you could say that he is well trained," he responds. Then before you can muster any objection his hand reaches out and takes your hand in his and he pulls you slightly saying, “Lets move to the back and I’ll let him show you his tricks.”

Never saying a word, your eyes made the comment for you, “Let’s go.”

He walks slowly to the back of the store, your hand is his and he pulls you to the storage area. You are immediately aware of the intense smell of leather and then you notice the large stocking area with the large bench, a table and a soft looking couch. He is pulling straight for the couch and you go willingly.

As you go through the doorway he pauses to let you proceed. Then he turns away and reaches down to release the door from its confines. The door closes quietly and he reaches over to make sure the lock has been tripped. No need for an interruption.

You stand with your back to him and he approaches you from the rear. As he gets closer you can feel his hot breath against your neck and his arms and hands encircle you. Surprisingly his hands do not immediately rise to your breasts as you expected. Instead they stay around your waist and you feel his lips as they touch first your neck and then move on to your ear. A gently nuzzle and then a more open mouthed kiss on the neck. You feel the goose flesh rise on your neck and your legs already grow weak from the anticipation. Still he has barely touched you.

He moves closer and you feel his erection pushing against your rear. You want him to grind ‘it’ against you, but he does not. Instead his hands have now moved from your waist and have landed on your arms, near the wrists. Each begins to rise as his fingers caress your skin in a manner you have never experienced, such a loving touch. Your mind is racing as he retraces the same path back down your arms. You want more and you even need it. But he is taking his time, letting you savior the feel as your body begins to respond.

Your head moves as you raise your eyes to the ceiling, allowing him full access to your neck if he so desires. He shows his appreciation as his lips move from the base of your neck up to area where your ear begins. His lips open and you feel his lips open to take your ear lobe into his hot mouth. He pulls the ear lobe into his mouth and still his hands remain on your arms. Moving up and down, slowly, building upon the experience and adding to the agony of the wait. It is a cruel way to make you wait yet you would not trade it for any other way.

Suddenly your ears pick up a noise, a soft moan, coming from somewhere within the room. You concentrate until you realize it is coming from you. This is strange to you as moaning is not a part of you, but allowing man you barely know to kiss and touch you are not a part of you either. Or are they both a part you never knew existed?

Just as you grow accustomed to the sound you decide to let him know you approve of what he is doing. You moan deeper as you feel him begin to move his erection against your rear. You feel his hard cock as it pushes against your tender ass and you can almost feel it as it pulses against you. Your eyes then open wide as you become aware he is not moving. Instead it is you and your body telling him what you want. You have begun to grind against his crotch like a woman possessed. Only when you realize he is not moving do you notice his hands have begun to move off your arms. They are now on your side, moving up and down but never touching the rise of your breast. You wish to speed him along, to end this agony, but decide you wish to enjoy this as long as possible. His lips are now moving back on your neck and your body is on fire. You know without looking your nipples are harder than they have been in a long time.

Finally his fingers move over the surface of your blouse. He pauses momentarily as his fingers meet the rise of your erect nipples, gently rising over the top and then back and forth over the erect morsels, teasing them without regard for your tormented soul. Then just as tenderly his fingers move to the buttons on the front of your blouse. Painstakingly he pulls the material together as his fingers masterfully push each button through the hole. With each release your breath quickens. First one, then a second, a third and then a fourth button releases it grip. He grasps the material of your blouse and tugs it upward, pulling it from the restraining skirt. You gently suck in your breath to make the material pull easier. You feel it hanging outside your skirt and then his magical fingers are back on the buttons. One and then finally the last button are undone. His hands return to the front and slowly trace the pathway of your flesh between the openness of the blouse, rising over the material of the front clasp on your bra, to lightly touch down on the swell of your breasts.

His mouth becomes hungrier as his lips attack your flesh. His erection seems to swell even more and you wish for him to hurry. Then the material of your blouse seems to rise on its own, lifting off your shoulders and cascading toward the floor, only to be caught in his open hand and placed on a rack next to you. His hands now open wide and begin at your waist moving slowly upward until they reach your swelling breasts. He cups them gently and lifts them as if they were a prized attraction. Expertly his fingers gather in the material of the bra, pull it closer and then release the clasp so many men have difficulty with. His fingertips lightly touch the flesh of your skin as he pulls your bra from your body. You want to cover yourself, but fight off the urge. Instead you yield to his invasion and welcome his hands as they cup your breasts for the first time.

Then as suddenly as they appeared, his hands leave your breast, only to reappear on your waist. A quick tug and your skirt drops to the floor. His hands remain at your waist and slowly trace the top of your panties. Fingers play along the edge and then dip in slightly. Then you feel them also moving down your legs, gathering at your feet on the floor. You step out of them and with the move turn toward your captor. Your eyes tell the story. You need a good stiff cock and he is more than willing to supply the needed medicine.

He moves you toward the couch and gently pushes you back on to the surface. You lay back with a leg still hanging over the edge. He pauses to gaze at your beauty, wondering why you are in such a needy way. Surely no man could resist such a creature, so open, so in need of a man’s touch, his lips on your flesh and his cock straining inside your wetness. Surely this is not the case for you. But you are here, and you know the needs you have. His gaze is lowered from your eyes, to your heaving breasts, to the flatness of your tummy and to the neatly trimmed patch of hair covering the wet entrance to heaven. Even so, he can see the pouty lips of your pussy. His eyes move back to yours as he begins his ascent toward your wetness. You can now feel his breath as he blows against your glorious wetness. A gentle tugging of your legs to spread them further apart so that finally small kisses are rained down upon your thighs. His hands, so large and yet so gentle are lifting you up so his lips can reach your inner sanctity. You feel his lips moving on the hair surrounding your wetness and at last you feel his tongue as it snakes along the rim of your pussy. You can’t stop the moan as it rises to your lips from deep within you.

Darting, his tongue begins to spear right into your heart. With each thrust you feel your passion mount. Within moments you are thrusting up against his exploring tongue, trying in earnest to get it deeper into your body. Now another sensation begins, starting at your breast, your nipples to be more accurate. His fingers have found them and his toying with them is in direct contrast to his probing tongue. His tongue pistonning in and out while his fingers caress your nipples, one and then the other. Your fingers find his hair and you pull at him, encouraging him to push deeper with his soft invading instrument. Your passion mounts still further as his tongue continues it task, exploring every facet of your sweet pussy. You hear his moan as you release still more fluid for his pleasure.

Just as you feel it can get no better, his tongue stops after a deep thrust and then languidly draws back to run over your clitoris. Lashing it back and forth with the tip of his tongue you know you are near the edge and you pull him once more into your body. Finally his tongue pushes hard against your clit and at the same time his fingers clamp down on your nipple. The combined sensation is too much as you move over the cliff and into the realm of ecstasy. Your breathing is labored and near convulsions lash at your body as he drives his tongue once more deep into your being. The orgasm is swift and powerful moving through your body unabated. Time is standing still momentarily and when you first regain some composure you realize he has risen and moved closer between your legs. Your eyes open and you see him close. Then you feel a gentle pushing at the entrance to your wet pussy. Your hand moves downward until you find the tip of the impending intruder. Your hand, not small by a woman’s standard, can’t fully reach all the way around this instrument and you at first begin to panic. His voice is soothing as he tells you he will be very careful and not hurt you. His voice reassures you as once more you feel pressure at your most private region.

Suddenly his invader pulls back and once more you feel his fingers, so gentle and knowing working around your wetness. Dipping in and pulling back only to dip again. Moving around the outer edge he gathers your sweet nectar on his fingertip and moves down one notch until he reaches your bum hole. With the moisture on the tip, he slowly begins to work a finger into your tight hole. You squirm a bit as if trying to avoid the invading finger then settled back when you realize he’d never hurt you. Finally as your wetness increases he presses inward. Your initial response was shock then a deep moan comes to your lips and throat. Whether from the continuous tweaking of your nipples, the tongue lapping at your pussy door, or the digit up your ass, you begin to thrash about on the couch. Your head begins to move to and fro, and your moans become more pronounced and louder. Just like that, you experience your second orgasm as his finger drives into your ass and his hand returns to your nipple, tweaking it once more. The time is now right. After two watering orgasms your pussy is ready for the final assault. His cock comes in contact with your leg once more and you willingly open up further for him. He moves forward and you gaze into his eyes. You hoped he could see the total bliss you already felt. He reaches down and brings his cock head to the entrance of your fountain of life. Feeling the head of his cock at your pussy lips, yours eyes opened more and you smile. Smooth and steady he pushes, trying to get it all in. His persistence pays off and slowly his meat sinks deeper and deeper into you well moistened pussy. At last, it is all in and you feel his balls teasing your ass. Resting there for but a moment as he begins to withdraw, pulling you with him. Just as suddenly he stops and pushes back in. He continues this for several strokes until you are at wits end. As you grasp at his hair and his cock he gets the message and with a mighty thrust buries himself all the way inside you. He pauses while you recover, then pulls out and begins a fast and furious attack on your tightness. With a cry mixed with slight pain and extreme ecstasy, you let out a wail for all to hear. He remains buried to the hilt in your tightening pussy letting your contracting muscles grasp and then release his shaft. Feelings rack his body and he struggles for control. Again and again he spears your tight pussy, pulling back nearly to extraction, only to bury his shaft back into the folds of your womanhood, pounding against your rising pubic area, mixing your pubic hair with his own. Once inside and after you grow accustomed to the feel, he begins to increase the tempo and vary the stroke depth. Every time you seem to settle into his rhythm, he changes. Slow and deep followed by, fast and shallow, then fast and deep. With each thrust he is nearing the inevitable. Just as he is about to lose it, you go totally rigid from your spine to your nipples and begin to shake as if having a seizure. Your pussy clamps down and your tight orifice grows even tighter. Your sudden contraction causes him to lose his load and wave after wave of pulsing energy leave his body and invade yours. You begin to cry out and he fears some one would hear and come to your aid. Finally you relax and go limp on the couch. He in turn begins to trace the outer surface of your beautiful body. He pays particular attention to your tummy and navel and on occasion moves up and lightly touches your breast. They swell, showing their appreciation and become hard once more. His tongue finds them quickly and he lavishes kisses upon them. Never have they received such attention.

manthing
manthing
68 Followers
12