The Perfect Game Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,377 Followers

Dave took up position behind Denise, and shortly was putting it to his wife, while she got more animated and placed her mouth over Cheryl's pussy and worked her with her tongue. After a couple of minutes of this, I announced it was time, and Dave pulled out of Denise, who positioned herself to the side.

I had my hands on Cheryl's breasts, playing with them, while I nibbled on her neck. Dave reached down and spread Cheryl's legs wider apart, and Denise helped, taking one of the legs in her hand. I reached down with the opposite hand, and pulled Cheryl's legs even wider.

Dave took position, and then I watched as he slowly shoved his entire length inside her, and held himself there, fully sheathed.

"Oh, God, that's incredible." Cheryl gasped.

I could feel his cock enter her, rubbing against my cock for the full depth of her twat, through the thin wall that separated us.

"Do her." I told him.

He started slowly, sitting upright and working his cock in and out of her abnormally tight pussy. Denise took turns kissing me, and then Cheryl, while she played with Cheryl's breasts. When Dave's pace was getting more aggresive, he leaned forward, his hands on Cheryl's shoulders, as he fucked her harder and harder. The harder and faster he went, the more her moans picked up, until she was almost constantly moaning under his assault.

I was manhandling Cheryl's breasts, and I would squeeze her nipple and offer it to Denise's questing tongue.

I was doing what I could in her butt, but most of the action was coming from his slamming into her and pulling her off my cock for a bit, before he pulled back, and gravity settled her back down onto my rod.

After a couple of more minutes of this, I could feel Cheryl tensing on top of me. She was getting close, I could tell, to a huge orgasm.

I couldn't take it any longer. "I'm going to fill your ass." I told her, loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Do it. Fuck my tight ass." She gasped. "Fill my ass with your come."

I was too far gone, and emptied my balls into her with a groan. She came almost as if on demand, and I could feel her ass milking my prick. As she screeched her orgasm, she pushed Dave over the edge, and he pumped her wildly, before pulling out and shooting his wad across her stomach and pussy. He came a huge amount, far more than I usually did, and I felt a twinge of jealousy for a second before I laughed it off.

Cheryl rolled off of me onto the floor, breathing heavy and glowing with perspiration.

"Wow!" she finally gasped.

"I second that," Dave joked, staring at her, his hand idly fondling his semi-tumescent meat.

I caught Dave's eye, gave a downward glance to Cheryl, and nodded towards the bathroom.

Dave gave me a quizzical look, and didn't quite get the drift of my hint, but fortunately Denise did.

"Take her in and clean her up a bit, Dave." She told him with a smile. She then reached out and took me by the hand and guided me to the kitchen. As I followed her, I saw Dave help Cheryl to her feet and head to the back.

"That was so wild to watch," Denise said, while rinsing a washcloth under the kitchen tap.

"You should know, after the last time here." I teased.

Denise quietly cleaned me with the washcloth, applying the taste test to make sure I was thoroughly clean. When she was satisified with the job, I took her by the hand and lead her to our guest room.

"What's in here?" she asked as we entered the sparsely furnished room.

"Us for the rest of the night if you don't mind. I thought it would be nice for you and me to have some time together, and let Dave and Cheryl enjoy the Master Bedroom and each other for a while. That is, if you don't mind."

She smiled sweetly. "No. I don't mind." She pulled back the comforter and we climbed into the bed, after turning off the lights. The room was only lit by the light coming under the door of the adjoining bathroom, and the glow of a night light.

"Could I get a massage? I've been fantasizing about that forever." She asked me, stretching out on her stomach, arms raised above her head.

"Of course." I answered, recalling her 'whisper' challenge where she confessed she loved my hands. "But let's do this right." I got up and went back to my bedroom, knocking before being granted access.

Cheryl was on her back, with Dave's face in her crotch. He was mostly covered with the bedspread, and had a pillow across her chest.

"Baby, could you turn the temperature up a couple of degrees, I'm getting chilled when I'm uncovered, which seems to be a lot tonight." Cheryl asked with a glint in her eye.

"In just a second," I told her, before opening the bottom drawer of the nightstand on her side of the bed. I withdrew the basket from the drawer, and saw her perk up.

"Aww! I'm jealous now," she pouted, looking at my prize. Dave appeared about to look up, but she grabbed the hair at the back of his head, and put him back to work.

"Oh, don't worry. I think you and I can spend a little time next week restocking this, and putting it to good use." I told her, bending over and giving her a little kiss, that turned into a little more.

After we broke apart, she said to my back, "Ok, it's a date."

I hit the thermostat in the hall, and cranked it up to 78 - a nice comfy temperature when in your birthday suit. I also stopped by the bathroom, and turned on the tub.

"What are you doing in there?" Denise called out from beyond the door.

I opened my box and took out some of Cheryl's favorite bath beads, and added them to the tub, then lit the four lightly scented candles we had in there. "Hold your horses, you'll see in a minute."

I went to the guest room we were sharing, placed my basket on the nightstand, and pulled her from the bed into my arms. I gave her a long deep kiss, which she responded to oh-so-nicely. Then I turned her away from me, and took her long hair in my hands. I twisted it into a bun, pinned it up high on her head, and placed a less than sexy shower cap on her. I then brought her into the bath room, and helped her into the tub.

"Relax here for a few minutes, while I get ready for your massage." I told her, bending down low to steal a kiss.

"You didn't have to do all this, I just meant a shoulder massage," she told me, looking a little guilty.

"No. You've made me feel pretty incredible twice now, I think it's about time I returned the favor." I answered, leaving and pulling the door closed behind me.

I prepared the room for her massage in about 5 minutes, then retrieved her from the bath. I helped her from the tub, into an oversized towel, which I used to lightly dry her off. Then I wrapped Denise in my robe, which I knew was only going to be on her for a few seconds.

I held the door into the bedroom for her, letting her enter first and look around. I watched as she took in the whole setup. Candles, new sheets on the bed, and a variety of items placed on the nightstand, including oils, creams, vibrators and sleeves, lubricants, and a few other toys.

"Wow!" She gushed, "You really do go all out for a massage don't you?"

"Just on special occasions. And I can't think of one more special than my first night spent alone with you." I reached around and pulled her robe off, then showed her how she should lay diagonally across the bed, on her stomach.

I gave her the full, treatment, until she was complete putty in my hands. Deep massage with massage oil to start, I worked her from head to toe, on both sides. I then gave her a more relaxing, softer massage, using a gentle lotion, allowing more time for her butt cheeks, breasts and inner thighs this time around. Before I'd completed this part, she was moaning in pleasure almost constantly.

Back on her stomach for the third time I brought out the big gun, our 'Magic Wand' vibrator. I worked it down her back, then up her legs, finally spreading her legs wider apart, and using it at it's lowest power on the crease of her ass. Once she was squirming nicely, I turned her again, running the ball of the vibrator over her upper body, before using it between her legs again. Within minutes I had her thrusting her hips forward, begging for more. Now the play would begin.

I took the vibrator away, eliciting a sad moan, and put her on her hands and knees. She looked so incredible, it was hard to keep from just fucking her right there. But I did control myself, and teased her mercilessly with the vibrator. I took out my second toy, a standard 7 inch vibrator, and used it on her butt for a short bit, before putting a narrow anal sleeve on it. I lubed it up with Astroglide, and teased her ass, opening her, until she was ready to take a decent sized butt-plug. I don't think she was expecting that, but after all the relaxing massage, and then the anal play, with a little lube it popped right in with almost no resistance.

With that end taken care of, I turned her face up again, and pleasured her orally, as much for myself as for her; I was painfully hard. I worked at her until her breath was coming in gasps and she was trembling, I could tell she was close. Time for the Magic Wand again, I used it just under her clit, not pushing directly on it, but within a breath of it. As her body tightened on the verge of her coming, I finally moved it up that last hair, letting it contact her clit directly and she screamed out as she came explosively. I removed it from her clit in case she became overly sensitive, but immediately put the G-spot sleeve on the wand, slipped it inside her and turned it up.

It was like she'd been hit with an electric shock. She came immediately and then came under my ministrations over and over again, until I was afraid she'd pass out. I'd seen multiple orgasms before, Cheryl was multi-orgasmic, but not like this. They just seemed to come faster and faster, and bigger and bigger. Once she'd collapsed, barely conscious, I eased the butt plug out of her ass, and gave her a very gentle, light massage all down her front, while she slowly regained her breath.

"I've died and gone to heaven," she finally breathed, giving an involuntary shudder.

I helped her sit up a bit, then offered her some water, which she gulped down thirstily. I then took her back to the bathroom where I got in the shower with her and rinsed her off. Once dry it was back to the bedroom, where I pulled the top sheet and underlying sheet protector off the bed, exposing nice new sheets for us to enjoy.

"Now you really ARE spoiling me," she told me as she stretched out sexily in my bed.

"You deserve it. After the way I used you last time you were here, I thought a little spoiling might be in order. So, was the massage up to your fantasies?" I asked her teasingly, while letting my hands glide over her upper body.

"Are you kidding? So far beyond my fantasies it borders on the ridiculous. I've never, EVER, come like that. You played me like a well worn fiddle." As my hands passed over her breasts, she pushed forward, encouraging me to cup them and give them a little attention. "So what do you have in mind now?"

As an answer, I took the lube from the side of the bed, and placed a few drops on the head of my still hard cock, and slid my hand up and down, getting slick all over.

Denise spread her legs for me, and I mounted her, sliding in easily, and proceeded to give her a long, easy, screw. We fucked like that for a seeming eternity, at complete ease as we went, talking with each other about the game we'd played, and what we'd enjoyed. When I came inside her it was intense but not wild, and I just buried myself in her while I came again, but not for the last time that night. It was beautiful.

"So, is this game really from your college days?" she asked me as we lay together afterwards.

"Ok. The idea was something that I'd hatched in various forms over the years, since college. But this particular implementation was designed for you." I confessed.

"You know, that's quite flattering. You really went out of your way to try to win me." She said, pulling my hand to her face, and kissing my fingers one-at-a-time.

"I've got to say it's been worth it, and then some." I answered, truthfully.

"I'm glad you did it." She whispered.

"Me too."

------------------------

Now the real question of course is: how do things fair the second time the game is put to use? I think you'll like the answer.

Thanks for the votes for the Perfect Game. I don't know why we authors have this thing about those votes and the emails, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't care. It's nice to know what y'all think - most of the time. ;-)

So once again, I ask you for your vote if you enjoyed the story.

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,377 Followers