The Perfect Life for Davey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PeterOmez
PeterOmez
402 Followers

"Oh, yeah," he said. "I'm gettin' hard, too, thinkin' about Shelly with her face in my ass. I might have to call her here in a bit."

I tried to hold it off, because I really didn't want to cum with my dick in a GUY's hand. I guess I hoped that, maybe, if I could keep myself from cumming, Tyler would give up, and just let me go to bed. But he kept stroking, and varying the rhythm enough, and working my dick so that there was no way to really turn my focus away from what he was doing. Soon I knew ejaculation was inevitable, and I started to grunt, breathing heavily through my nose, which was filled with the tormenting scent of his butt-sweat.

"Mmmmnnnnggggg!" I grunted, as the first spasm of my orgasm finally hit. I kept grunting as Tyler stroked me masterfully, and my cum shot out in front of us, just past his feet, all over the bathroom tile, and the room tile beyond. When I was done, he squeezed my dick hard one last time, coaxing the last drop out of the tip, and with a finger of his other hand, scooped it up. He then let go, stepped forward, and wiped the last drop on the floor beside the puddle.

"Damn," he said. "See? You really did need to cum. Jesus, what a mess. OK, scoop this up with your hands, and let's put it in the toilet."

I grimaced, but then realized I shouldn't be surprised. I did think, Why the hell can't I just use some toilet paper that's right here??

"Actually, you know what?" he said. "Scoop it up, as much as you can, in both hands, but don't put it in the toilet just yet. I'll be right back." He disappeared from view, while I scooted forward, then sat back on my ankles, and leaned my upper body forward to start wiping and scooping my cum into my hands. When I got as much as I could, I just sat and waited, holding my hands together and looking down at the globby pool of white goo in them. I sighed through my nose, as of course my mouth was still covered with the strip of duct tape.

When Tyler returned, he was holding his phone to his ear. "Stay there, just like that, don't move," he said to me, and then I heard, "Hey. Whatcha doin'? Yeah? Whatcha watchin'? Hmm. Never seen that." He pulled his jockey shorts down with his free hand, stripped them off, and tossed them behind him. He then reached for the lotion bottle, held the phone on his shoulder, and squirted some into his hand. "God, I wish you were here. I miss you so bad already. I don't know how I'm gonna make it to Thanksgiving. God, that's like three months away. Huh? No. No, you know I won't do that. No one else can do what you do, baby. I wish you were here to do it now. Yeah? What would you do? I'm feelin' horny. What would you do for me? Yeah. Yeah, he's here. No, it's all right. I'm sure he doesn't mind listenin'. Haha. Yeah? Well, that doesn't matter, either. She knows what we do. She'd probably like listenin', too. Hahaha. Tell me, baby. What would you do for me?"

As he started into some phone-sex talk with Shelly, he stroked his dick, right in front of me. I sat on my ankles looking up at him, with my hands held out in front of both of us, my cum cupped in my hands and now forming a cloudy, thin, pool. He was pointing the end of his dick slightly downward, toward that pool, and I realized that when he came, he intended to do so right into my cupped hands. He was saying things like "Oh, yeah, baby, go all the way down on it, balls deep", and I just knelt, helplessly, gagged with duct tape, waiting for the inevitable task of having to be my roommate's cum-catcher.

When he came, with a loud "AhhhhhhAAAHHH!!" the first splat hit the existing puddle hard, and some little drops splashed back onto my wrists. A glob displaced from the surface also landed on my chest, and I winced as I felt it running down. My head was turned sideways slightly, in disgust, as he finished shooting spurt after spurt into my hands, and thrusting his hips and grunting like an animal.

"Whewwwwww. Ohhhhh, yeah, baby, that was good," he told Shelly. "Mmmmmm. Oh, yeah. Haha, yeah, of course I did. Ha. Yeah, he's still here. Of course he did. Haha, what difference does it make? Naw, we're roommates, why would he mind if I jack off talkin' to my girlfriend? Well, yeah! Of course. Well, if I'm gonna jack off, why wouldn't I cum? Haha, yeah, but... I mean, he's got a dick, too, he knows what happens. All right, babe. I'm gonna head to bed. Uhhh, first one's at 9, I think. Or 9:30? I can't remember. OK, baby. I love you. Oh. OK. Hey, Mom. Yep. Headin' to bed now. I don't remember, 9, 9:30, something like that. I don't remember that, either, haha. OK. Yeah. OK. All right, love you, too. G'nite.

"OK, Davey... you can go ahead and dump that into the toilet now. As much as you can get to drip off your hands. This is a good way to catch cum when we need to, so we don't waste toilet paper. Yeah, just hold your hands there and let it drip until it stops. There's some still back here on the floor, too, so... here's what's gonna happen: I'm gonna take this tape off your mouth, and as soon as I do, you're gonna lick your hands clean."

I would have said, "WHAT!!??" but of course couldn't, due to the duct tape gag. Instead I sniveled through my nose, and looked up at him with pleading eyes, thinking, Oh, come on!

"Lick the rest of it off your hands, 'cause I'm not gonna let you wash your hands and I'm sure you don't want to wipe cum on your sheets, or your PJs there. Then when your hands are nice and clean, I want you to lick the remaining cum off the floor here. Oh, and there's a little on your chest there, too, I see. Go ahead and scoop that up and lick it."

I scoffed yet again, and my eyes darted around. To what end, you ask? I don't know. Looking for a non-existent escape route, I suppose.

"Now when I take that tape off, it's licking time, understand? I don't wanna hear complaining. I helped you get off, so if I hear you whining and complaining, it might be a few more days before I let you get off again. Are you gonna be a good roomie? When I take this tape off, you gonna lick your hands clean? And the floor, like I said? Are you gonna do it right away without complaining?"

With one more final snivel, and a sigh through my nose, I nodded.

"OK," he said, and with that, ripped the tape off my mouth in a quick swipe.

"Owwwww," I said, not too loudly. But I couldn't help it. I never had duct tape over my mouth before, and didn't know it would sting so bad coming off. I was hoping that didn't count as complaining, and I immediately brought a hand to my tongue, and started licking. Cum on my tongue was something else I'd never had before, and it was a little bit salty, but other than that wasn't too bad. It had a consistency like olive oil or something. I licked both palms, then out along the fingers. Now and then I glanced up at Tyler, with my helpless-looking eyes.

"Get that drop on your chest there, too," he said, and I scooped it with a finger, and then put the finger in my mouth. That one had a stronger salty taste. Finally, I bent forward on hands and knees and began the task of licking up what was left on the floor. I cringed thinking about all the dust I might also be licking up, and made a mental note to get a broom and mop so I could keep the floors clean in case I had to do this again. I hadn't brought such supplies from home, and I was sure Tyler didn't have them. No doubt Mom and Shelly did all the cleaning at home and Tyler didn't even know how to work a mop.

When I thought the job was finished, I looked up at Tyler and said, "OK... um... can I get ready for bed now?"

"You mean, can you put your PJs back on? Haha. Yes. Do you usually brush your teeth?"

"Yes."

"Did you already?"

"No."

"OK, well, you can do that in the morning. I'm sure you don't wanna get your toothbrush all cummy, haha."

"Um. I don't really mind, under the circum-"

"No, you can brush your teeth in the morning. OK, here you go," he said, as he used his foot to slide my pajamas and underwear along the floor to where I knelt. "Go ahead and get dressed, and let's go to bed."

I sighed heavily, and, still sitting on the floor, and pulled my underwear on. Beside me, I heard the water running in the sink. As I glanced over, Tyler's naked, sweaty butt stared back at me. He was bent over, washing his hands, evidently to get the lotion off his palm. I slipped my pajama bottoms back on, then my shirt, and scurried over to get into my bed. I couldn't wait to sleep, and get this nightmarish day over with. I never really had bad dreams, but even if I did tonight, nothing could be worse than my last 8 hours awake.

As I got under my covers, and lay my head down, I could hear Tyler in the bathroom, brushing his teeth. I had a salty, slightly musky taste in my mouth, and scoffed at how ridiculous it was that my roommate would NOT ALLOW ME to brush MY teeth before going to sleep. When he finished, he came around the bunk beds, and as I glanced his direction, from my bottom bunk, I saw he was still naked. "Think I'm gonna just sleep in the raw tonight," he said, and then stepped onto my bed with one foot, nearly stepping on my arm, and pressing the mattress down beside me as he thrust himself up onto the top bunk. Lamps were still on in the room, and when I looked over, I saw that the bathroom light was also still on.

I heard Tyler sigh as he settled himself into his bed. Then he said, "OK, Davey. Go ahead and turn all the lights off. Oh, before that, go ahead and put my toothbrush and toothpaste away, and that lotion bottle. And pick up my jockeys, I left 'em on the floor somewhere. I know you want to keep the place straightened up, so go ahead and take care of that so everything'll be in its place in the morning."

I scoffed, silently this time, as I knew doing it out loud would have no effect. Like Tyler said, I was just gonna have to get used to doing what he said. Why the hell couldn't HE at least have turned the bathroom light off??? He walked right past the switch! So ridiculous. With a silent sigh, I pulled my covers aside, got out of bed, and went to the middle of the room, where Tyler's underwear lay. His shorts lay nearby, and a shirt he had on earlier was sitting on the futon. I picked them up, walked to the closet, and put them in the laundry bag. Noticing an empty soda bottle on a little stand next to the futon, I picked that up, and put it in a little trash bin in the bathroom. I made a mental note to take it out to the recycling bin in the hallway in the morning. Next I put Tyler's toothbrush and toothpaste in the medicine cabinet, on the shelves reserved for his things.

As I then reached for the lotion bottle, I realized something. My dick was starting to get a little hard again. God *dammit*! Why was my dick getting hard? Why would picking up after my jerk of a roommate ... somehow stimulate me? Fuck. My eyes caught sight of something as I reached for the lotion bottle. Craning forward to look at the floor on the other side of the toilet, I saw the piece of duct tape Tyler had used to stop my "whining and complaining", and to make sure I could fully breathe his ass while he jerked my dick. My mind shot back to the sight of his jockey shorts right in front of my face, and the musky scent of his butt in my nose. My dick got even harder. Fuck! Stop that! I thought.

I picked up the duct tape and put it in the trash bin, and put the lotion bottle away. Then I switched the bathroom light off, went to the switch by our room door, and turned the overhead light off. Finally, I walked to a lamp beside the futon, and turned that off. Then the room was dark, and I got back in my bed.

"Good night, Davey," said Tyler.

"Good night," I said, and turned on my side.

I sighed a few times, and tried to settle in so I could sleep. But my eyes wouldn't close. I should have been looking forward to the next day's classes, and thinking about other adventures that might await me as a college student. But all I could think about was, How am I possibly going to endure being Tyler's roommate? I don't know what kind of roommate I was expecting, but it certainly wasn't one who forced me to put my face in his ass while he masturbated me onto the bathroom floor. Or one who would make me be ... like ... the room maid or something ... picking up after both of us, doing both our laundry. Then he was gonna make me help him with his school work, too? I'm sure that's gonna be FUN.

I probably lay awake for two hours. I didn't hear a peep from above, so it was clear Tyler was sleeping soundly. I never even heard him roll over or change position. I went through the day's events over and over, and occasionally started to get hard again. Thinking of Tyler holding me by the hair with both hands, and humping my face with his hard dick, through his jockey shorts, would get me in a trance for seemingly minutes at a time, but then when I'd realize my dick was hard and throbbing in my pajama bottoms, I'd get pissed off, huff, and turn over onto my other side in an attempt to snap myself out of it.

PeterOmez
PeterOmez
402 Followers
12