The Perfect Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My shoulders and neck for sure and pretty much every inch of my poor legs," she said.

"OK, is that it?"

"Is it weird if I say my glutes, too?"

"No, not at all," I responded, completely excited that she'd just invited me to touch her butt.

"Thank you so much for doing this she said," as she exhaled and sunk her face deeper into the chair. "This is wonderful."

I pulled the sheet down to the middle of her back and put a little bit more lotion onto my hands. She jumped slightly as my fingers touched her shoulders, as I slowly began to knead her skin. I could feel the buildup behind her flesh as my fingers started to break things up and rub her deeply. She exhaled again and let out a low moan.

"OK, you for sure know what you're doing," she said, halfway holding her breath and halfway exhaling, "that feels really, really good," she said.

"Glad to hear it," I responded, as my fingers moved up to her neck and shoulder blades.

I continued moving down her back, pushing and pulling and working her skin as she'd groan and sigh throughout. I'd been standing next to her left hip and facing forward but was ready to move to face the other way, as the time had arrived for me to massage her "glutes." I pulled the sheet down to just above her butt crack, while I turned to face her feet and reached for more lotion.

I put my slick hands under the sheet and filled them both with the flesh of her butt. I heard her sigh again as I moved to work her right cheek, slowly dragging my palm from the bottom of her butt it, across it, and towards me. It felt sexy and I wholly grabbed all of her with my hand, with my fingers just inches from her inner thighs.

As I kept rubbing, I felt my own pussy starting to get wet. I'd given massages to women before, but never one that I'd been fantasizing about having sex with. I was starting to get more and more turned on and I moved my hand to her other cheek so that both hands were now on her, pushing her butt cheeks together every time that I pushed out and spreading them apart each time I pulled my hands back towards me.

"That feels amazing," she said, in a quiet voice that sounded deep and at ease.

"I'm glad," I said. "We have a long ways to go still."

"Ahhhh," she exhaled, "I was hoping you'd say that..."

I walked past her and around her feet to the end of the table.

Lifting up the bottom of the sheet and rolling it up to just underneath her ass, Katie was entirely uncovered except for the thin and folded sheet that covered her bottom.

I reached up to her right calf and squeezed the muscle gently with my palm, like I was gently pushing toothpaste out of an empty tube as I heard her moan quietly from her throat. Her muscles were tight and my fingers and hands continued to move across her legs, as I could feel her tighten up and then release as I worked out the tension.

I moved my way up her right side, rubbing her legs past her calves and onto the back of her thighs, just under her ass. My fingers reached higher inside her thigh, and then came across to the outside of her leg, and then back to the inside. She adjusted her legs a bit and I circled her thigh with both hands, rubbing downward.

I kept moving my hand up a bit more, reaching higher as my fingertips got closer to her pussy. I knew I was getting near to it but how close I didn't know for sure as the towel hid my view. My own pussy was starting to get really wet at the thought of how I was touching her legs and ass and I reminded myself that I needed to stay all business.

I took both hands and went up the backs of her legs, all the way up to her ass. I heard Katie sigh and noticed that, ever so slightly, she spread her legs apart while my hands reached up her inner thigh as they continued to go back and forth. She was fidgeting a little bit, readjusting her balance and continuing to slightly spread her legs apart a little further as my hands continued to rub her. Was she quietly pulling my hands up higher?

"Since you're pretty much already entirely naked, do you mind if I take this towel off of you? It's in the way," I asked as my heartbeat grew louder with excitement.

"Sure..." she said, somewhat hesitantly. "I, uh, I don't mind."

I gently pulled the towel off and immediately realized why she'd hesitated. Her pussy was wet, really wet, and I could see her juices pouring out now that the towel was gone.

Was Katie as turned on as I was? Could she have been thinking the same dirty thoughts that I was thinking?

I bit my lip and my own pussy suddenly felt like a faucet. I was so turned on at the sight of her wet pussy and immediately had visions of burying my face in her. I stared at the sight, at her perfect little ass and the moisture that was coming off of all of it. Oh how I would have liked to put my tongue on it...but I didn't, I just kept rubbing her legs and ass.

"You're really tight here," I said to her, as I playfully slapped her ass.

She jumped and said: "Then fix it for me," in a quiet voice, as I gently ran my fingers back over her butt.

I now had both hands running across the back of her legs and her ass. And each time that I'd push into her, her ass cheeks would spread and her pussy would slightly open and show me that she was getting more and more wet. We were both getting more and more wet.

I slowly and purposely continued to run my hands from her ass to her upper and inner thigh, reaching my fingers closer to her pubic hair and pussy. She was so wet and I could feel the heat just past my hands. Could I touch her there? Would she freak out or was her wetness telling me that she wants it as badly as I do? I pushed her legs open a bit wider and she moaned again, as I felt her body slightly back itself up on the table.

I took my right hand and wrapped it around her right thigh, turning it like I was opening the lid on a jar and so that the back of my hand gently drew against her pussy as I brushed her pubic hair. She exhaled as I touched her there again, as I turned my arm so that the entire back of my hand was pressed against her wet pussy. It was slippery and she exhaled again as I felt her body push deliberately into me.

I pulled back and, taking both hands, I spread her ass apart again, as I looked at her most private parts as my lust began to suffocate me. I brought both hands down slowly from the top and then across her ass and all the way down, as the tips of my fingers on both hands gently penetrated her and dragged from top to bottom across her pussy.

"Mmmm," she moaned again, while my fingertips on both hands danced across the tiny spots between the tops of her thighs and her pussy. My own crotch was on fire and I found myself fidgeting, as I contemplated slipping out of my bikini and diving on top of her.

I pressed my fingers against her again and her moan was invitation enough for me— as I deliberately pushed my index finger inside of her, exhaling as my mouth opened into an O as my finger slid inside of her and my legs buckled a bit underneath me. It slipped in so easily.

Suddenly my second finger slid inside of her and I heard her breath shutter, while my other hand moved back up to her ass cheek, dragging the tips of my fingers across her cheeks and butthole.

My two digits picked up speed and I could hear Katie breathing deeper and moaning more audibly. Her hips were starting to fuck my hand, trying to suck my fingers deeper inside of her to the point that I knew she wanted more of me.

I replaced my right hand with my left, bringing my now free one to my mouth as I licked my fingers and tasted her on my hand. It was warm and tangy on my tongue and I became more lost in desire with each lick.

I gently pulled my other fingers and hand from her pussy and saw her deflate back onto the table, as her hips came back down and her butt began to lose its arch.

"Time to turn over," I whispered, gently nudging her leg as a cue to flip.

"That was incredible," she said out of breath. "Wow...why did you stop?"

"Time to turn over," I repeated, as I held the sheet up and she turned over, settling onto her back as I again draped the fabric across her body.

We made eye contact as she got comfortable and her flushed face was smiling an embarrassed grin, while I continued to walk around in my soaked bikini bottoms. I walked past her hip until I was standing at her shoulders and we continued to lock eyes.

I leaned down to her and gently kissed her nose, holding my lips there momentarily as I then moved them down to her lips. There was a moment's hesitation as she seemed unsure of what I was doing, then a sharp intake of breath as she accepted my lips, returning the kiss back to me with feeling. Our tongues touched gently, as we continued our slow and erotic dance.

After a long minute I moved my mouth away from hers, to kiss along her jaw line, and down along her neck, making her shiver as I did. Her lips found my ear, and she gently took my earlobe between her teeth, nibbling, pulling, and licking there until I was breathing in gasps.

"We're not done with the massage," I said smiling, pulling away from her neck.

"I'm hoping that we're not going to be done for a while," she said back to me.

"We won't be," I said, almost teasing, as I re-draped the sheet across her body.

As I began massaging the front of her neck and shoulders I looked into her eyes again and said casually: "I'll got top to bottom again and if you decide that you'd like me to massage any areas of your body that I haven't got to yet, you can just move the sheet and uncover them," I invited.

She looked deeply into my eyes again as she reached her hand from underneath to the middle of the sheet and pulled it entirely off of her body, dropping it on the floor. She lie on that table completely naked and as it hit the ground her heels pulled apart and up, as her knees started to lean out and away from each other and her legs spread open.

"Please, yes, everywhere," she gasped, "Fucking take me, Heather...fucking take all of me."

My lips and tongue first found one tit, and then the other, my teeth grazing her lightly, my tongue dancing maddening little flickers of fire across her chest and belly. Her free hand wandered down to my leg, starting at my thigh, then coming up to caress my hip, then in between my legs to cup my mons over my suit.

She reached her fingers up and to the top of my bikini bottoms, stretching the fabric with the back of her hand and she gently pushed her finger inside of my dripping and smooth pussy, deliberately pushing it in and out as I heard my own moan with each tender thrust of her finger.

As I stood above her and watched her fingering me, my hands went to her breasts, grasping her nipples and working them firmly with my fingers. Under my touch, they grew larger and then they lengthened and expanded more. The slight breeze in the room caused her nipples to react as they stood on end and she let out a slight cry of pleasure when my hands returned to her nipples, almost milking her.

I looked down to the end of the table and saw her dripping naked pussy waiting for me. Her legs were resting on the balls of her feet with her knees pointing outwards and her right hand teasing back and forth past her pussy. I wanted to taste it.

I moved my lubricated hands down her body and firmly caressed the insides of her thighs. The heel of one hand found her mons and began rhythmically massaging it as she continued to finger-fuck me, slowly moving in and out. She stroked firmly and rhythmically, opening me until she found my erect clitoris with the front of her finger.

I pulled my palm from her and ran my fingers to the top of her pubic hair and then back again down further. She was sopping wet as my finger effortlessly went inside of her. My mouth went back to her tit and I introduced a second finger and continued fucking her with my hand.

Slowly, I moved my hips and pulled her hand out of my bikini bottoms and kissed my way down her chest, past her belly button, to the tops of her thighs, with her feet still flat on the table and her knees up.

I stood at the end of the table and bent down, putting my hands on the inner thighs of her spreading legs. Gently, I put my lips to her pussy, kissing it first and then sticking my tongue out as I licked up and down the length of her slit and both of her inner thighs. It tasted like sex. I circled her clit, but didn't touch it, reaching up with one hand to massage her nipple while I slipped the other hand under her ass. I continued to lick all around, finally putting my tongue directly on her clit. Katie shuddered and arched and I moaned while I licked. She began humping my face and I knew she was getting close.

"Yes," Katie whispered, "like that. There, Heather...right there, yes," she said.

I heard her, focusing on the spot that was perfect, until her hips were moving more and more, and her eyes closed in ecstasy as her orgasm began to overwhelm her. I could feel her moisture get deeper as the heat of my breath continued to devour her as her hips moved with me.

Her orgasm continued to arrive and then it gripped, hard, as I clamped down on Katie's pussy with my mouth. I pushed my index finger inside of her and turned it over, pressing it hard against her G spot, while increasing the speed of my tongue on her clit. When I felt her body begin to shake again, I reached up and pulled on her nipple firmly, sending her over the edge into spasms of ecstasy. I felt Katie melting away as she came.

"God yes," she groaned as her body shook.

Both of my hands now gripped under her ass as I pulled her tighter to my mouth, as I took all of her clit into my mouth as she rode my lips and tongue to her orgasm, fluttering towards the end of it as her body relaxed and fell in an exhausted heap back onto the table.

I wiped her juices from my mouth and face as I walked back to her face and gently kissed her, licking my tongue across her lips as she continued to breath in heavy sighs.

"Bed," she mumbled, "come to the bed with me," and I helped her from the table, still naked, and led her to the bed, where I leaned in with her and gently put her under the covers.

"Thanks," she said smiling at me. "That was the best massage I've ever had."

"It was the best one I've ever given...so, you're welcome," I said smiling.

"I need to reciprocate on you," she said through tired eyes.

"Not this time," I said, as I leaned in slowly, pushing our lips together as we kissed deeply, our tongues slowly licking each other in a long kiss. "You sleep for a while...you can return the favor later."

"Count on it," she said as her eyes started to close.

"I already am," I said, "and we're going to talk about it at dinner," I whispered, as I quietly I got up and quietly let myself out of her room.

12