The Perfect Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was spared from making any comment by a friendly cuff across the back of his head. He looked up to see Chastity looking at him with a mock scowl. "OK Bozo, where did you disappear to last night? I looked everywhere for you. And who is this lovely lady you are two timing me with?"

It took some fast thinking before he could come up with a plausible answer, then he decided on a vague version of the truth. "Something didn't agree with me, and I had sudden stomach pains. You were having too good a time, and rather than disturb you I caught a cab home. And this is my Mom, Edna. Mom, this is Chastity."

He left the pair to get acquainted and fetched another three coffees. There was little doubt in his mind that from what Chastity had said his Mom had figured that she and Zak had been together at the club last night. He just had to hope she didn't mention it.

They spent another fifteen minutes on meaningless chat, and then his Mom set her empty cup on the table. "Oh well, three's a crowd so I'll leave the pair of you alone. Nice meeting you Chastity. I'll see you when you get home Zak."

He watched her walk towards the exit, wondering how he had never until now noticed how her hips swayed, and as she disappeared he turned his attention to Chastity. She had an amused smile and a wicked gleam in her eye as she remarked "That is one hot looking woman. The way you were watching her ass it's a wonder you could keep your hands off her."

He gave her a startled look. "She's my Mom!"

"So what? That doesn't make her any less hot, and you wouldn't be the first guy to fancy his mom." When he didn't answer she pressed on. "I'm right aren't I? You do have the hots for her." It wasn't until she actually put it into words that he realised she was right, but he still couldn't bring himself to reply. "If you fancy her so much why don't you do something about it? I would if I were you. You're both adults, so what the hell does it matter? You never know, she might surprise you."

Her persistence was making him uncomfortable, and he tried to turn it back on her. "Would you do it with your Dad?"

"Damn right!"

The frankness of her reply shocked him. He had known that she had few, if any inhibitions, but this was a side of her he would never have suspected in a million years. He suspected that he knew the answer to the question on the tip of his tongue, and he wasn't sure it was the answer he really wanted, but he asked anyway. "Have you?"

Again, she was as frank as before. "Yes, whenever we can." She hesitated for an instant, and what she said next totally floored him. "I can see where you're going with this, so I'll save you asking. The first time was when I was eighteen, and a year later he introduced me to swinging. The last time was last night when you were fucking Mom."

These new admissions, added to what his mother had told him, sent his brain into overload, and his mind went numb, so it barely registered when she changed the subject.

"...... for tonight?"

He shook his head in confusion. "I'm sorry, I missed that."

She smiled, and repeated her words. "I said I'm glad I ran into you today. I was going to call you later anyway. Mom and Dad have asked me round to a family get together this evening. I'm a bit tender after last night anyway, so I need the break, so I was wondering if you would mind giving it a miss for tonight? I know it's Saturday night, but I haven't seen them all in ages."

Surprisingly he felt relieved, because he needed time to think and absorb all he had been told. "Of course not, why should I mind? It will do you good to catch up with your folks."

She leaned across and kissed him. "Thank you Zak, I knew you would understand."

They chatted for a few more minutes, and then he walked her to her car, before heading home. He took his time, trying to sort out his thoughts. What Chastity had told him explained in part the similarities he had noticed between her and her mother when he had fucked Zoe. If Andrew was having sex with both his wife and his daughter, it was inevitable that they learned what pleased him most, and that this would naturally affect how they interacted with other partners. Then it occurred to him that how good it had felt to fuck a mature woman may have been what had prompted him to stick his cock in his Mom.

When he arrived home, his mother was staring thoughtfully at a blank TV screen, and she looked up in surprise when he entered the house. "You're home early. I thought you would spend the rest of the day with Chastity. She's a very attractive girl."

He shook his head as he dropped into the chair facing her. "No, she has some family thing tonight. Actually, she said the same about you. About being attractive I mean."

"That was nice of her. Tell her I said thanks. Coffee?" Zak nodded, and she went into the kitchen.

When she returned with two mugs, he looked up at her. "I know you said you've had enough of swinging, but are you still going to do it with Uncle Leo?"

She stood looking down at him. "Maybe, I don't really know. I haven't thought that far ahead. I like how he feels inside me, maybe because we know each other so well, but somehow I'm always left feeling that there should be more to it. It was the same with the men I had in the club. Physically they gave me what I wanted, but not what I needed. After so many years of unwilling celibacy, one thing the club did give me was an appetite for change, and I don't think I'll ever lose that. I doubt that I'll go looking for it again, but if it comes to me I won't turn it down."

Her denim clad crotch was on a level with his face, and his mouth went dry as he stared at the point where her legs came together, trying in vain to make out the outline of a camel toe through the layers of material. She took a tentative step closer. "They do come off you know." Her voice was quiet, uncertain. "That is if you want them to."

He leaned forward, pressing his face to her, smelling her exotic scent through the fabric as his hands grasped her buttocks, pulling her tighter against him. She stroked his hair and he moaned softly, pushing her back and fumbling awkwardly with the fastening of her jeans She stood patiently until he succeeded in sliding them down her legs. He stared at the tiny red triangle covering her mound, and reached to touch the darker damp patch.

"No, not here," she whispered, "I want us to do this properly." Stepping out of her jeans, she took his hand and led him to her room. Turning to face him, she started to pull her sweater over her head, then paused. "You too." She waited until he started to undress, then finished taking off her sweater and reached behind to unclip her bra. He dropped his shirt on the floor and began to unfasten his pants as he stared spellbound at her mature breasts. There was a very slight sag caused by the passage of time, but to Zak this made them even more wonderfully appealing, and they were enhanced by large brown nipples, already stiffened invitingly and ready for appreciative lips.

His pants fell around his ankles, and his Mom drew in a sharp breath at the sight of his erection straining to escape from his boxers. She moved closer and brushed her hand over the bulge as he hooked his thumbs in the waistband of her panties and eased them down her legs. Pushing his boxers down, she grasped his shaft and parted her thighs for his probing fingers.

They fell together on to the bed, his mouth seeking her nipples and his fingers parting her nether lips. He squeezed her breast, making her areola stand out as a perfect platform for her puckered nipple, and she sighed as his teeth closed gently on the brown bud. As her hand lovingly stroked his rigid shaft, he began to kiss his way down her body, and she gasped as his tongue parted her lips and found her clit, sending arrows of delight to every fibre of her being. Her climax began slowly, building to a crescendo, and he moved over her, thrusting gently, deeply, seeming to fill her as she had never been filled before.

She clung to him, rising to meet him, conscious of every inch of his probing cock expanding her, bringing her delights she had never imagined, and she realised a hidden unsuspected truth. "So long, Zak," she whispered, not referring to his length. "I've waited for you, needed you for so long." Her orgasm was a relentless tide, washing over the shores of her loins, and her inner muscles tightened, signalling her need. "Now, Zak, cum in me now."

His thrusts became more urgent as he sought his own release, which came with a sudden spurt into the warm secret recesses of her shaven pussy. He continued to fuck her steadily long after his cum was drained, stopping only when his erection started to subside. For several minutes they lay entwined, neither wanting to be the first to break contact, until his weight became too much for her and she eased him off her. He sat up and watched his cum oozing from her cunt, amazed that despite the way he had abused her, she had actually wanted him to put his cock in there and fuck her.

She saw where he was looking and smiled, and for the first time in his life he heard her use an expression that was not a euphemism. "What made you want to fuck an old woman?"

"You are not an old woman!" he snapped indignantly. "You are a very beautiful mature lady."

"OK" she teased, "what made you want to fuck a beautiful mature lady? Especially when you have a sexy young girl like Chastity."

"She suggested it. I didn't think you would let me after how I treated you, but after last night I had to try."

"You mean seeing me with Leo?"

"Partly, before I knew it was you, but mainly it was what happened before that." He hadn't meant to tell her, but he had said too much not to explain further. He described how arousing it had been to see his girlfriend being fucked by Andrew, and how incredibly exciting it was to put his cock inside Zoe's mature cunt. The discovery today that they were Chastity's mother and father had given him the courage to try to fuck his own Mom again.

Edna smiled and took hold of his tool. "It seems I have a lot to thank them for" she said, moving her hand up and down his shaft. "If not for them I might never have found what I needed."

His Mom's scent, and her stroking fingers, combined with the memory of last night with Zoe, quickly restored his erection, and he looked hopefully at his Mom's mouth as he reached for her tits.

Understanding his need, she brought her lips to his bulbous cock head, and just before she opened her mouth wide to engulf him, she gave him an impish grin. "Maybe we should invite them for dinner so we can thank them properly. We could even give Leo a call so he can meet Chastity."

12