The Perfect Physique

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Oh fuck yeah,” cried Jenny. “God that’s fucking hot.” Jenny grasped Paula’s wrist to time her thrusts as Paula slid the dumbbell in and out, the body oil and increased juices made it slide comfortably, its girth giving Jenny that full feeling she longed for.

Seeing Jenny’s positive response Paula knew she had to do the same, with her other hand she picked up the second greased up dumbbell and rolled it over her mound a couple of times, before inserting it between her folds and up her love canal. The sudden penetration brought a rush of sexual satisfaction. Paula knew she couldn’t hold much longer, her dam was close to breaking once and for all, and how good it would be.

The two women continued to please their most basic desires, the dumbbells proving to be excellent makeshift dildos. Jenny again began to lose control of her knees and threatened to buckle over and join the crouched Paula. Paula slowed her own pumping to preserve herself for just a bit longer, she wanted to cum at the same time as Jenny. For her part Jenny kept Paula’s hand moving at a quick pace, not wanting to slow down her oncoming orgasm.

“I can’t take it anymore Jenny, I’ve got to cum, and I’ve got to cum now,” screamed Paula. “But I want to cum with you at the same time.”

”Ahhh, that would be so hot,” was all Jenny could manage having taken control of the dumbbell from Paula and continuing to pleasure herself. “If only there was a way to pleasure ourselves at the same time,” panted Jenny. She had now slipped the entire length of the dumbbell, a good six inches, into her pussy, leaving nothing to hold till she relaxed her hips and let the makeshift cock slip back out. Her juices coated her thighs and had splashed up on to her mound and nearly to her belly, she hadn’t been this wet ever. Her orgasm held off just below the surface, but she could feel it, and knew it was going to by a violent one.

Paula got up off the floor and headed to the other side of the change room looking around all the stuff other competitors had left around. She turned to see Jenny finally spit out the slick dumbbell and walk over to where Paula was. Paula continued her search, and then she saw it, a four foot long plastic exercise bow, a flexible stretching apparatus. The sight of the long black rod brought an impish grim to Paula’s face.

“You thinking what I’m thinking?” beamed Paula. Jenny ran her hands over Paula’s greasy body and embraced her as she offered her willing tongue.

“Ummm, I think I know what you want. I’m so close to cumming …” was all Jenny could manage before Paula kissed her. Paula took her hand and led her to the center of the room and told her to sit on the floor and spread her legs.

“This is going to be so hot,” said Paula in her sexy voice. She quickly sprayed oil over both ends of the plastic rod and ran it through her hands spreading the oil over its length. Jenny was getting excited just watching Paula work the rod like a cock, she could barely hold out any longer.

“Hurry, I can’t hold on much longer, I want to cum so fucking much,” cooed Jenny. To emphasize the point she began to rub her pussy drawing more of her own juices over her moist skin. Paula kneeled down next to her, kissing her one more time. She lowered the end of the rod between Jenny’s legs motioning for her to spread them a little more. Jenny complied and also spread her pussy lips with her fingers in anticipation of the plastic rod.

Paula eased the slick rod into Jenny’s slit a little at a time. Jenny threw her head back in ecstasy and threatened to cum almost immediately. Her eyes exposing her deep held orgasm. With enough of the rod inserted into Jenny’s pussy Paula let Jenny grab hold of it and take over her own satisfaction. Paula scooted over to the other end of the rod and lay out, spreading her legs wide and over the top of Jenny’s. She reached for the wavering end of the rod, finally grabbing hold of it, she led it to her own gaping wetness.

The sight of the approaching rod was nearly enough to send Paula over the edge, but she caught herself just in time. The flexible plastic bending against her rigid body as she brought it down her stomach and over her mound to her awaiting entrance. Paula slid the rod in slowly, savoring every moment of its penetration.

“Fuck, Paula, I’m not going to last much longer, I want to cum now,” cried a semi distressed Jenny. Paula could feel the same desire as Jenny. And she began to tug on the rod, thrusting it into herself as it withdrew from Jenny. Jenny would then pull on her end and the reverse would occur. Both women looked longingly into each others eyes, slaves to their sexual needs. They found themselves pulling on the rod faster and faster until they were both furiously fucking themselves.

“Ahhh, I’m about to cum!” screamed Paula, she let her hands fall off the rod and pushed her hips towards Jenny pushing more of the rod into her sex. She could feel her vagina being penetrated deeper in her final stages of release. Jenny too forced herself closer to Paula.

“This is so fucking hot, ahhh,” moaned Jenny. Paula raised her hips to the air and began to rock herself back and forth on the rod. Jenny let go of the rod and let Paula’s motions influence the thrusts of the rod. She joined in as she felt the long awaited orgasm run through her body. Paula let loose at the same time.

“God I’m cumming!” shouted Paula.

“Oh fuck!” was all Jenny said. Both women’s bodies shaking all over as their muscular physiques went into a massive spasm wrenching every last ounce of the orgasm out of themselves.

Paula let herself slide off the rod and tossed it to the floor, looking across the floor at Jenny’s hot young form. Each woman inhaling oxygen deep into their lungs, coming down from the massive orgasm they had just shared. Neither wanted to move for the moment, just admire the fine physique of the other, the sheen of oil covering their bronzed bodies and the wetness which had gathered around their hot pussies.

“So how did you like my relaxation exercises?” quipped Paula. But before Jenny could answer they heard the distinct noise of people walking down the outside hallway.