The Perfect Whore Ch. 07

Story Info
Beverley takes part in an S&M sex session.
2.7k words
4.33
28.7k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/20/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GC10
GC10
38 Followers

My heroine's use of a pseudonym in the previous chapter seems to have caused some confusion. My character's name is Beverley but she used the name Brenda when auditioning and subsequently taking part in the making of the porn film. I hope this clears things up. As my story continues, I must confess I haven't yet decided on the final resolution of the story. Any suggestions would be welcome and acknowledged.

Delicious Punishment

When Beverley got back to the house it was after seven. This time there was no security guard on the gate and she drove straight in and up to the front door. Michael was standing there waiting to greet her.

'Hello Brenda, I'm so glad you decided to come. You haven't eaten have you? I thought we could have supper together.'

Inside the main entrance a beautifully decorated staircase spiralled up to the first floor. Michael took her case and steered her up the stairs and along a landing that had been roped off during the day. Beverley assumed that it lead to their private quarters. Near the end of the landing Michael ushered her into a small exquisitely decorated room where a table was set for two. There was an open door leading off from the dining room.

'If you want to freshen up there is a bathroom through there', Michael said, pointing to the open door.

Beverley entered what turned out to be a lavishly appointed bedroom containing a four poster bed with a mirrored canopy and mirrors on the surrounding walls. On racks mounted on one wall were an assortment of whips, manacles and handcuffs. There were four life size nude oil paintings of couples engaged in various forms of sexual intercourse. Beverley noticed an exquisite fine black Janet Reger silk negligee lying on the bed. She assumed she was meant to put it on,

She walked on through to the adjacent fully mirrored bathroom which contained a Jacuzzi as well as a huge walk in bath, bigger enough for at least six people, which was already full of hot water. Beverley slipped out of her clothes and walked down the steps into the expensively scented bath water. There were stone seats to accommodate four people comfortably and perhaps six people with some intimate squashing together.

'So what do you think of my playroom?'

Michael was standing in the doorway of the bathroom holding two glasses of champagne.

'Very decadent; I suppose you have orgies in here with the film crew and actors?'

'Actually no; by the end of filming there all shagged out. We sometimes hold auditions in here though; they can be great fun. Anyway, I'll leave you to your toilet; my butler will be serving supper in ten minutes.'

Michael turned to leave then came back.

'I strongly recommend you take one of these with your champagne.'

He held up a dark blue tablet.

'What is it?'

'Viagra!'

After Michael had left Beverley picked up the tablet he had left in a glass beside the bath. Neither she nor Graham had ever felt the need to use Viagra but it was understandable that a man of at least seventy-five might find it helpful. Curiosity got the better of her. She popped it in her mouth and swallowed it down with a mouthful of champagne. Nothing happened; feeling rather disappointed she climbed out of the bath and dried herself before returning to the bedroom and slipping on the negligee. Her reflection in the mirrored walls confirmed that she was decorously naked. She added a g-string and stockings to her ensemble and stepped into her high heels. Returning to the dining room she frivolously wondered if Michael employed a special blind butler for these intimate occasions.

Michael turned from the window as she entered.

'Ah how absolutely delicious', he exclaimed as he settled her in a chair at the table. 'You can serve now Richards'; he instructed a man about the same age as himself who was hovering in the background. 'We're starting with caviar; its supposed to be a great aphrodisiac but I find Viagra much more reliable. Did you take your little blue pill by the way?'

Beverley nodded.

'Oh good I do really want you to enjoy yourself while I am enjoying myself.'

'Well it doesn't seem to be doing anything for me', Beverley replied.

'Give it time my dear, give it time', Michael responded.

After the butler had served the main course he discretely disappeared.

'I think we'll manage better on our own from now on; don't you agree?'

Beverley smiled in agreement.

'Shall I tell you of my plans for this evening?' Without waiting for a reply he continued. 'We're having strawberries and cream for desert, I'll wait while you have yours because I want to eat mine of your naked body. After that I'm going to manacle you to the bed before fucking you. Then perhaps I could tie you up before giving you a thrashing and afterwards buggering you. I do hope some of this excites to you Brenda?'

While Brenda was listening to Michael's description of his sexual intentions she began to feel extremely horny and realised that her blue pill was kicking in.

'I hope you going to find the time to fuck me from behind; that really is my special favourite.'

'Anything to please a lady; just be aware that because of the effect of Viagra I will be erect for at least two hours and I intend to spend most of the that time fucking you.'

'I think I'd better get undressed; I don't want to get any strawberries and cream on this beautiful negligee of yours.'

'It's your negligee now to do whatever you like with it. Before you undress I'll just get Richards to come back and clear the table for my desert.' Beverley discretely retired to the bedroom with her strawberries and waited while the butler carried out Michael's instructions. When she heard the butler leave she undressed and returned to the dining room in her high heeled shoes. The beautiful Georgian table was now covered with a rather mundane plastic cloth. She stretched herself out full length on the table and watched as Michael undressed to reveal a rock hard seven inch cock. He picked up a jug of cream from the side board and began to pour it liberally over her breasts and vagina before standing back to admire his handiwork.

'Now for my desert', he murmured and began to lick the cream of her breasts before moving down to her vagina. When he had completed his desert he dragged her down to one end of the table, lifted her legs onto his shoulders and eased his prick into her cunt. He began to fuck her and continued to do so with evident pleasure for at least twenty minutes giving Beverley the most ecstatic orgasms. When he finally withdrew Beverley was surprised to see that he was still erect.

'Let's go into my sexual playroom' Michael suggested. 'But first perhaps first we should take a bath.'

He took her hand and led her back into the bathroom; this time he joined her in the pool and began intimately fondling the cream off her body. High up in the corner of the bathroom video cameras recorded their activities. Beverley felt no desire for conversation and just allowed Michael to treat her as his sexual slave. Back in the bedroom he manacled her arm and legs to the bed posts so that she was spread-eagled with her legs wide open. Again he paused to savour the seductive sight before climbing on top of her. This time he fucked her steadily for half an hour; Beverley began to scream and shout with ecstatic pleasure, a pleasure enhanced by the Viagra tablet she had taken earlier. Even now his erection showed no sign of slackening. Everything was being recorded by video cameras mounted in the four poster canopy.

'What shall I do with you now?' he pondered aloud. 'Have you ever been soundly beaten?' he enquired.

Beverley shook her head; all other movement being impossible because of her manacles. Michael unlocked her chains and pulled her to her feet then ordered her to lie across a large leather gym vaulting horse supported at each corner with a wooden leg. He tied her arms and legs securely to the legs so that she was once more immobile. Beverley watched as he selected a leather cane from the rack and wished it through the air. She shivered with a mixture of fear and urgent sexual desire. Michael began to beat her across the buttocks, gently at first but with ever increasing intensity. She began to scream and squirm around; she found the rough texture of the leather rubbing against her vagina very stimulating. As the intensity of the thrashing increased until she thought she could bear it no longer, she began to have the most intense orgasms she had ever experience. Now she was screaming with sexual pleasure. Finally he stopped.

'You're going to have a very sore backside in the morning my dear but for now I'm going to distract you by buggering you then fucking you. Michael walked over to a cabinet and got out a jar of lubricant gel and began rubbing it on his ever erect penis. Beverley was glad that his cock was smaller than John's as he penetrated her anus. After twenty minutes he withdrew and immediately entered her cunt and began fucking her for the third time. Once again Beverley experienced half an hour of the most exquisite pleasure. Finally Michael untied her and helped gently to the bed.

'I would recommend that you lie face down; you will find it far too painful to lie on your backside. I'll get my doctor to come in and treat your wealds in the morning. If you want to see what you look like, just replay the video.' He kissed her gently on the cheek. 'Good night my dear, thank you for a delightful evening; I'll leave you to rest now. In the morning when you want breakfast, just pick up the phone; Richards will bring you whatever you require.'

When she was finally alone Beverley climbed painfully off the bed and went in to the bathroom where she was able to view her red raw backside in the multiple mirrors. Gingerly she prodded one of the vivid read wealds and immediately regretted it; it was extremely sore. She wondered how on earth she was going to explain the state of her bum to Graham and immediately she realised it would be impossible. Very well, she wouldn't go home, she'd take a short holiday instead to allow time for her wounds to heal

****

After a restless rather painful night she woke early the following morning. While she waited for the water to boil for coffee she examined her rear end in the mirror again. It looked worse than ever, rather like a raw stake in fact; except that the red wealds were now accompanied by black bruises. She picked up the telephone and dialled 'O'. Immediately a voice answered.

'Good morning madam, Richards here, what can I do for you?'

'I'd like some breakfast please'

'Certainly madam, what would you like?'

Beverley ordered fruit juice, serial and toast with a pot of coffee. While she waited she donned a less revealing dressing gown than the one she had worn the previous evening. Soon there was a knock on the door and Richards entered with a food laden trolley.

'Would you like your breakfast here or next door madam?'

'I'll take it in here please', she replied.

As Richards was about to leave he spoke to Beverley again.

'The master has asked me to inform you that the doctor will be coming to see you at 11:00 am and he asked me to give you this letter as he is otherwise engaged today and will be unable to see you.'

After the butler had gone Beverley tore open the envelope. Inside she found £500 in cash and a note from Michael.

Dear Brenda thank you for a wonderful evening; if you ever want to do it again please get in touch. Are you free in November? I usually go to my villa in Tenerife then. Would you like to come with me, all expenses paid? You could bring your husband, just so long as he doesn't mind me fucking you. I'm sure we could find him a girlfriend in Tenerife. Think about it.

Michael

The money and the invitation were both a surprise; yet another tricky situation for her to manage. She wondered what Graham's reaction would be. He had been quite happy to watch John fucking her but how would he react to her sleeping with a man of seventy-fife while he was in the next room. But all that was for the future; right now the priority was getting her backside healed so that Graham wouldn't suspect what she had been up to.

Beverley was glad when promptly at 11:00 am the doctor duly arrived. He examined her swollen buttocks without comment; presumably this was quite a regular occurrence with Michael's lady friends. He rubbed some salve into her buttocks and gave her a pain killing injection which, he explained, would enable her to sit without discomfort for a few hours. Beverley was anxious to know how long the wealds on her backside would take to disappear and was reassured when the doctor told her it would take about two weeks. He now turned his attention to an examination of her anus and vagina and after a little gentle probing he gave her appropriate unguents to soothe away the excesses of the previous night. Before he left he also gave her some pain killing tablets to take when the effects of the injection had worn off.

Beverley wondered what her course of action should be now. Was she required back on the porn shoot? She rather hoped not, she would find it very hard to take an interest with the current state of her backside not to mention her sore anus and vagina. When would Michael be coming back, was she expected to wait for him? His letter rather implied not.

She packed her overnight bag and walked back down the corridor. This time she had to step over the rope barrier which had been replaced. Down one of the other corridors she could hear sounds of activity on the porn shoot. She looked into various rooms were various forms of fornication were in full swing. How differently she felt this morning. Last night, whilst under the stimulus of the Viagra she would have willing allowed the entire cast to fuck her; such had been the raised state of her libido. A voice spoke quietly in her ear.

'Brenda, the producer would like a word with you', it was Jean the continuity girl.

The producer was all smiles when Beverley entered the caravan office.

'Hi Brenda, you must have made Michael very happy he's agreed to let us use his villa in Tenerife for our next film. We don't need you here any more but we are paying you for the whole week; five days at £130 per day plus £40 a day expenses; a total of £850. Is that OK?'

Beverley beamed with delight.

'It certainly is; thank you very much.'

Beverley turned to go but the producer called her back.

'There is just one other thing Brenda.'

He paused Beverley wondered what was coming. She already knew there was no such thing as a free lunch.

'I expect you know that Michael keeps a very extensive video record of his sexual activities including your time together last night. How would you feel about the highlights of your night together being edited and offered for sale?'

Beverley stared at him in astonishment.

'Well you did apply to take part in a porn film.'

'I know but'

'But what? We discovered during the audition that you are a lousy actress but you gave a first class performance last night. You'd be paid a very substantial fee of course.'

'But I thought last night was private.'

So it was, but you were aware he was videoing you?'

Beverley nodded.

'Look there's no need to decide now, wait until you've seen the edited version, agreed?'

Reluctantly, Beverley nodded again.

'OK Brenda, I'll post it to you in about three week's time.

GC10
GC10
38 Followers