The Perils Of Lynn 213

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Akito01
Akito01
173 Followers

This was well beyond Percival's range of experience. Although there were plenty of myths about 'sexdroids', the facts were rather different. Robot manufacturing relied on an economy of scale that largely prohibited such dubious specialization. One could certainly find latex strap-on cunts offered for sale in the back of mens magazines. Intended to fit over the hips of any normal domestic robot, the idea always struck Percival as somewhat pathetic and disgusting. But what Humbolt had done was a quantum leap past such clumsy sex toys. Brushing his hand over the top of Lynn's 'clitoris', he could feel the twitching of some internal servo, and she moved restlessly under his probing touch.

"You can feel that?" he asked.

Lynn nodded.

"Please, continue," she begged him.

Percival swallowed hard. Putting two fingers together, he slid them up inside her. Lynn raised her hips to meet his penetration, seemingly eager for it. The 200 series were not capable of handling wetware, but the texture of the material Humbolt had used for her vaginal walls was soft and slippery enough to give the impression of being faintly moist. Lynn made a quiet cooing noise, and Percival could feel her interior twitch over his fingers.

So, this was Humbolt's work. No wonder he never bothered with industrial machinery -there were probably no shortage of perverts who would pay for this sort of modification.

Lynn's eyes closed, and Percival found himself moving his digits back and forth, finger fucking her. It seemed a natural thing to do, and it felt so good in there, even a bit warm. He could well imagine that this was little different from a real woman's cunt -though imagine is all he could do, having never been with a woman in this way. In any event, his cock certainly couldn't tell the difference, straining against his trousers as his erection grew.

Using his thumb, he stroked her clitoris, causing Lynn's head to toss to one side, her legs opening still further to accommodate his caress.

"Should I stop," he hesitantly asked.

"No! Please, more," she said plaintively.

Perhaps if he'd had more experience, it would have been easier to resist or ignore his own growing arousal. Intellectually, he knew she wasn't human, that whatever he did to her would have no consequences; even rape, if he really wanted to...

Not allowing himself to think, he quickly scrambled out of his pants. Pulling her forward, she now lay flat on her back, and Percival clasped against her in a tight embrace. They shared a nervous uncertain stare, then he lined up his erection with her soft opening. The moment he entered her vagina, she gave a low moan, eyes closing. Percival felt her slick insides parting, his penis buried up to the hilt as he finished his initial thrust.

Burying one hand in Lynn's thick black hair, he hugged her head close to his chest as he remained sheathed within her. Lynn began to move restlessly beneath him, her body reacting beyond her willful control. Obeying his own unconscious instincts, Percival rocked his hips back and forth in a slow easy motion, Lynn's knees rising in response. Kissing her hotly on the nape of her neck, he tried not to think about the fact he was fucking a machine; at least not until his hand came into contact with the smooth metal of her head panel. But by now it was too late for second thoughts, and her wordless cries urged him to complete the act.

Gritting his teeth, the muscles in his legs grew visibly taught as he trust himself within her, hard and fast. Unused to such intense sensations, he could feel his climax rapidly approaching, the inner walls of her artificial vagina now smeared with his pre-cum.

Suddenly Lynn arched her back, her hands clutching at his back. Within, he could feel a sharp rhythmic pulsing over his cock. She was coming!? He'd barely time to consider the unreal implications before he felt the sudden onrush of sensation. He froze stock still, this penis thrust as deeply as possible, emptying his semen within her.

"Are you alright," Lynn hesitantly asked, unsure of what exactly had taken place between them, and alarmed by Percivals' lack of movement for the last minute or so.

"I'm fine," he said weakly, still catching his breath. "Please, just let me lie like this for a while."

Lynn couldn't disobey.

The two remained locked in their embrace, Percival falling asleep over her solid body, his limp penis sliding wetly out of her hole. Lynn, working out the logic in her own limited way, wondered if Percival might not be ill as well -but, this didn't explain her own actions, of why she'd been modified in this way. She would have to ask once Percival awakened.

* * *

Percival jolted upright at the sound of splintering wood, the front door to their hotel room bodily forced open. Stepping through was the tall form of a woman clad in black, with stark red hair.

"My God, Tina," he yelped, reaching up to grab the bed sheets to cover himself. Lynn sat up, blinking in surprise and puzzlement.

Tina stood before them, her metallic wings outstretched to block off the passage from the room. Behind her, Humbolt appeared, bearing a datalink and a satisfied grin. Percival's mind was racing, but it was clear that his options were few to nill. Tina had never looked so outright menacing as she did now.

"I believe this is the very definition of being caught red handed," Humbolt said, stepping forward. Lynn still had her gown trussed up above her waist, a position that momentarily puzzled Humbolt. Bending down, he touched her exposed genitals, feeling the very distinct smear of semen that had trickled out.

"Perhaps I misjudged you," Humbolt said with some small wonder. "I thought this was a simple matter of theft, but I see you had other plans. Breaking in the new recruit, were you?"

Percival blushed, pulling the bed sheets tighter to his body.

"Well, we'll find out the truth soon enough," Humbolt shrugged. "Tina, take him."

The red haired android took Percival up in her arms, her strength much greater than he expected. She hugged him close, in a way that was very intimate. With her cradling his head, he couldn't see the needle that extended from her forefinger, which she quickly jabbed into the back of his neck. In a moment, Percival's world went black, slumping against Tina's torso.

* * *

When Percival returned to consciousness, his first visual impression was of the stark white ceiling of the clean room. In a panic, he tried to sit up, but found he was restrained. Forced down on the flat operating table, his arms and legs were clamped tight at the wrists and ankles. He was also entirely naked.

"The sleeper awakes."

Humbolt leaned over the table, clad in his plain black recyclers uniform.

"What have you done," Percival cried, struggling against his restraints. "You can't keep me like this!"

"Relax, apprentice, I'm not going to hurt you," he said, "unless you'd rather I turned you in to the police for grand theft."

Percival frowned, but knew he had little choice.

"In normal circumstances, I expect the right thing would be to fire you outright," Humbolt explained. "But, you've got a taste now of what I really do here, and I think you can be much more useful to me now, if you're amenable."

"What are you talking about," Percival protested. "You're asking me to cut some kind of deal? For what?"

"I think you know."

Humbolt stepped back, letting Tina take his place. The Recycler's personal robot was not dressed in the way he was used to seeing her. She wore a translucent black chemise, through which her large shapely breasts could be glimpsed -and indeed they were breasts, not the featureless bumps one normally expected. She also wore black nylon stockings, held in place by an old fashioned garter belt.

Percival flinched when she laid a hand against his chest, but it was clear her intent was not to harm him. Gliding her hand down, she captured his manhood between her fingers, then used her other hand to reach under and cup his soft testicles. Percival hardly dared to move for fear of what she might do to him.

"The human body is a machine as well, you know," Humbolt explained. "You provide a certain stimulus, and it responds in completely predictable and discernible patterns."

As if to prove his point, Tina began stroking his member, her well articulated fingers massaging his length into erection.

"Make her stop," Percival pleaded.

"What? Does it feel unpleasant?"

"That's not the point!"

Tina, ignoring the conversation, continued to gently masturbate Percival's cock. Moving her free hand from his scrotum, she pushed her forefinger into the tight opening of his anus, causing Percival to yelp in surprise.

"I dare say there aren't many robots out there programmed to stimulate the prostate," Humbolt grinned. "Wouldn't you like Lynn to have the same skills? Or perhaps you like the shy, innocent type. I rather enjoy both. How about you? What were you thinking when you took her from me?"

"I... I didn't mean to use her like that," Percival protested. "Really. I only wanted to get away from here, and get her somewhere she wouldn't be mistreated. I didn't know she'd been modified. I didn't mean for all that to happen."

Anything else Percival had to say was cut short when Tina, bending her head down, took his urgent erection between her lips and into her mouth.

"Don't feel the need to employ such high-handed morality," Humbolt said, circling the table. "They are only machines after all. But, I understand. As the saying goes, 'if it looks like a duck, and it quacks like a duck; its a duck'. If something looks human, sounds human, and even appears to have emotions, then its hard to think of it in any other way. Why do you think the Artificial Persons Act exists at all?"

At this point, Percival didn't know what to think, or why Humbolt was subjecting him to this. Was he trying to turn him into a sadist as well, or to simply save his own skin? After all, if news of what Humbolt was really doing got out, then there wouldn't be too many who would still sell him robots to be recycled.

This was about as far as Percival was capable of reasoning. The rest of his mind was consumed with the expert fellatio Tina was giving him, and the finger that was doing rude and unseen things inside his tender rectum.

"I can give the 213 to you, if you wish," Humbolt said, leaning above his face. "She's nearly complete. About the only thing left to do is her breasts -the simplest of jobs, really. She's capable of emulating much more than a sexual response, you know. How would you like it if she were in love with you?"

"You... you couldn't do that!"

"Couldn't I?" Humbolt replied, arching one eyebrow. "All she needs to do is behave a certain way, and you'll believe it. Condition her with a need to be close to you, have her speak a few well chosen words, and you're imagination and desire will do the rest. As I explained, we're all machines at heart. Provide the right stimulus, and you'll respond."

Tina finally released his penis, the head smeared with his own pre-cum. Percival thought he'd been given a reprieve, but the pale skinned robot then crawled up onto the table, straddling his hips.

"Make her stop."

"Oh, don't be so coy," Humbolt laughed. "You've already lost your virginity to a robot anyway. Besides, a little humiliation is good for the soul. It keeps one appropriately humble. I promise not to tell."

Tina held his cock firmly in place with one hand, lowering her naked pubis on top of it. Percival unconsciously held his breath as his glans penetrated the pliant opening of her vagina, soon followed by the rest of his rigid organ. Unlike Lynn, Tina was well lubricated inside, the feeling much more realistic than before. Tina rested hands on either side of his head and began to thrust herself up and down.

Her wings fanned out on either side, as if for balance, and her silicone filled breasts swayed to the motion of her body. But what was genuinely unnerving was the way Tina's expression never changed, her face as impassive as it had been chopping vegetables in the kitchen.

"You know, they say that women are the sexually superior gender, because they are capable of experiencing multiple orgasms," Humbolt said, laying a hand on Tina's stocking sheathed leg. "They don't possess the built in biological limitations we do. So, tell me, given that, what do you believe an android would be?"

Percival stared at him as if he were mad.

"Tina, orgasm now."

At Humbolt's word of command, Tina's entire body went taut, her face creasing into a half tortured grimace. She gave a sharp cry, then Percival could feel the distinct throbbing of her vagina around his buried cock.

"Again."

Tina collapsed fully onto Percival's body, her hands clutching at his shoulders as she shook in climax yet again.

"Enough."

Without pause, Tina rose up, her expression placid and calm. She resumed fucking him, and Percival could feel the breathless moment of his own orgasm rapidly coming upon him.

"I wonder if you appreciate the irony in that," Humbolt said, glancing between their conjoined legs. "How the strong are enslaved to the weak. Machine or not, that's exactly what they are, Percival; slaves. Well, now, look how your balls have tightened up. Like I said; predictable responses to stimuli."

As much as Percival might have preferred to prove him wrong, it was impossible. With a broken gasp, he arched himself up into Tina, his semen pumping into her remarkably crafted cunt. Humbolt watched with satisfaction as the thick white fluid tricked out and down his spent testicles.

"Why don't we have Tina return you to your room, and you can think things over," Humbolt said, patting Tina on the thigh. "I can always finish modifying Lynn while you recover."

Percival didn't say a word as he was let down from the table. He wasn't sure what Humbolt had in mind for the future. All he was sure of at the moment was he'd been made to orgasm against his will -in effect, he'd been raped. More than ever, he was resigned to thwarting this perverted Recycler.

[to be continued...]

Akito01
Akito01
173 Followers
12