The Perils of Technology

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SDLRob
SDLRob
155 Followers

Looking at the camera over her shoulder, Alexis gave it a salacious grin and cupped her hand over Jenna's breast. Kate hummed and watched the two women dance against each other with her fingers stroking along her slit.

Alexis faked surprise when she deliberately untied the string holding Jenna's bikini top together, her large breasts bouncing free. The redhead sashayed behind the blonde and dropped her head on Jenna's shoulder, her hands kneading her globes slowly. Pinching on a nipple, Alexis giggled at the dirty moan Jenna released.

Ducking her lips to Jenna's neck, Alexis squealed when the woman spun and slammed her lips against hers in a display of hunger that had Kate pushing a finger into herself and groaning loudly. The video continued for a few minutes with just kissing, Kate realizing that this wasn't the first time those two had enjoyed each other, before Jenna giggled against Alexis' lips and tugged on the string holding the redhead's bikini bottoms together.

Almost before the fabric had hit the floor, Jenna was fingering Alexis and enticing lusty moans from the other woman. The music was almost forgotten at that point, both Alexis and Jenna pawing at each other with abandon.

'Oh!' Alexis squeaked when Jenna slipped a second digit alongside her first, the clear glistening spreading on the crotch of the blonde's bikini bottoms. Jenna's free hand made quick work of Alexis' top, her mouth latching onto a nipple in the blink of an eye.

'Jen...Jen...' Alexis gasped, 'This wasn't... Oh God!'

'Still think I'm a frigid bitch Duncan?' Jenna leered at the camera, Alexis releasing a needy groan when the blonde stepped away from her and leant down to the camera, Jenna sucking the juice covered fingers into her mouth and moaning saucily, 'Enjoy fucking your whores, maybe they'll enjoy your little pencil dick. Me on the other hand, I'm going to go and fuck the brains out of this sexy creature. Goodbye.'

'Oh come on,' Kate glared at the laptop when the video cut off abruptly. Darting forward, Kate scrolled down and searched for another video with Jenna in it's title. A folder caught her eye near the bottom of the list, the only folder in the entire video listing and Kate couldn't help but open it. The folder contained a number of video files as well as a large number of photo files. Picking the first video, Kate sat back and continued to stroke her fingers along her slit.

'I'm so gonna get caught,' Alexis spoke from behind the camera, the sight of the bed Kate was sat on flashing through the screen as Alexis clearly crept her way across the bedroom to the open En-Suite door. The sound of running water coming from the doorway grew louder and Kate gasped when she heard her voice under the spray.

'Oh God, you didn't?' Kate leaned forward, her jaw dropping when the image moved around the doorway into the En-Suite, her naked body clear under the large shower Rick had installed.*

'Mmm,' Alexis' voice was full of hunger, a mix of longing tinting the moan, 'So sexy, why does she have to be straight?'

Kate gulped, the semester in Russia when she was 18 flashing into her head, memories of Greta and the nights the two spent doing anything but sleeping bringing a soft smile to her face.The Kate on the screen ran her loofah over her breasts and the real Kate sighed when Alexis moaned.

'Mmm, go on Kate,' Alexis whispered, 'Play with your boobs for me, pinch those suckable nipples and show me that moan that gets me dripping. Maybe I'll get the courage to join you.'

On-Screen Kate ran the green loofah between her legs and the real Kate flushed when she heard herself moan.

'Fuck,' Alexis hissed, 'That's it Kate, let me watch you cum. Cum for me Kate.'

Her finger jabbed the pause button on the video, Alexis' moan eerily like her father's whispered plea during the long nights of lovemaking. Pulling her fingers from her pussy, Kate licked herself clean and scrolled through the folder, the realization that all the videos and images contained her was both exciting and worrying.

Opening a photo, Kate was faced by a shot of her lounging beside the pool in the Hamptons, her black bikini top hung over the top of the lounger. Clicking through the photos, Kate realized that Alexis had been sneaking photos of her for years. The majority of the images were her dressed, shots of her ass in her skinny jeans almost the most photographed body part had it not been for the sheer number of photos aimed at her chest.

'Someone's a boob girl,' Kate muttered, a photo of Kate standing in the bathroom rubbing her cherry skin lotion into her breasts catching her eyes, the image more artistic than erotic.

The next photo had Kate gasping. Once again, it was taken by the Hamptons pool and Kate remembered the afternoon she'd spent during a rare weekend off taking the time to relax in the late summer sun. Alexis had joined her and the two women had enjoyed the seclusion of Rick's sudden writing burst to clear up their tan lines.

Kate could see herself in the background of the shot, her eyes closed as she'd snoozed. The focus of the photo, a selfie no less, was Alexis, the redhead biting her lip as her hand filled her panties. The file after that was a video and Kate had the sudden urge to play it.

'Mmm,' Alexis moaned softly, the screen almost identical to the previous photo, 'this it torture, so close and yet I can't touch. What I wouldn't give for you to wake up and slip those sexy lips between my legs Kate... Ooh I would cum so fucking hard on your face.'

The sleeping Kate muttered something, the real Kate knowing she occasionally spoke while asleep, and Alexis freaked out, the video spinning before it cut out completely.

A thud from outside the bedroom snapped Kate into cop mode and she sprung up from the bed, her hand grabbing for the box on the ledge over her and the weapon she kept inside.

Carefully peering around the doorframe, Kate's tense body relaxed at the sight of a pajama clad Alexis wandering through the Kitchen, the redhead's previously styled hair now a mass of frizzy red in the early morning light

Replacing her weapon in it's box, Kate stared at the laptop and found herself more conflicted than she'd expected. She knew it was wrong, but having spent the last few hours on an erotic high watching Alexis in various highly charged situations, Kate also knew that the urge to let the young woman have what she wanted was strong.

Rick knew about Greta and Kate smiled at the memory of his expected reactions as she'd regaled him with her sapphic journey. Rick also knew that Kate had always held a small desire to explore her lesbian side, but had never had the confidence to act on the urge.

The clatter of pans left Kate biting her lip. When Kate had nervously admitted her deepest secret, Rick had swirled his finger around her nipple and given her a typical Castle smirk, telling her she could explore that side to her hearts content if he could watch. Later, curled up together in the haze of their mutual release, Rick had told Kate that he wouldn't be upset if Kate ever wanted to sleep with a woman if she never left him.

'Doubt you thought I'd be wanting to fuck Alexis eh Rick?' Kate whispered as she shrugged on her gown and stepped out of the bedroom. Raising her voice she grinned when Alexis jumped and the egg the woman was holding shot across the kitchen to splatter against the freezer door, 'Alexis Harper Castle, what do you think you've been doing?'

'Shit!' Alexis flailed about, her piercing blue eyes wide in terror at the firm tone from her stepmother, 'I'll clean it up!'

'I don't care about the egg,' Had Kate not been wearing the gown, then Alexis would have seen the twin peaks of her nipples straining at her top, the thrill she got when she'd enjoyed playing the dom with Rick filling her quickly, 'come here right now.'

'I know I've only been back about fifteen minutes Kate,' Alexis' eyes watered, the redhead shaking as she approached the stern woman, 'But, please don't tell Dad I was out so late.'

'Be quiet and follow me,' Kate motioned for Alexis to follow her and she bit back the smirk when she did just that, Alexis nervously walking into the bedroom, 'Do you know why I'm mad?'

'N-no?' Alexis whimpered, her confusion expanded when Kate moved behind her and placed her hands on her hips, 'What have I done that's got you upset?'

'Interesting choice of words,' Kate grinned, 'I had a little mix up earlier and instead of picking up the USB your father had left for me to entertain myself while he was away,' Kate felt the hitch in Alexis' breathing as she guided her towards the bed, the laptop and USB still in the middle of the sheets, 'I picked up it's twin. Do you know what I found?'

'Oh God...' Alexis whimpered, 'Kate...'

'So you know what I found,' Kate hummed, her lips hovering beside Alexis' ear, 'I'm shocked. You've got this lovely little innocent act that's got everyone wrapped around your little finger, but in reality you're a kinky sex minx. Fucking Greg's mom and taunting him with it to get that cock in your ass. Lucas and Nick... Mmm, that was a hot one. I'm guessing you dumped him because he likes cock more than you?'

'Kate...' Alexis sniffled, her face dripping with shame and humiliation.

'Not forgetting you and the delectable Jenna,' Kate leered, 'Duncan is a douche bag for letting her go... I take it you had a lot of fun fucking her?'

'Yes...' Alexis whispered.

'There is one thing that really shocked me,' Alexis' knees bumped against the bed, Kate pressing her body against her back, 'How long?'

'H-how long w-w-what?' Alexis stuttered, Kate's hand splaying across her stomach short circuiting her brain.

Kate nipped at Alexis' ear and let her voice drop to the husky tone she knew could make Rick cum, 'How long have you wanted to fuck me?'

Alexis shook violently, her breathing ragged as she attempted to keep herself from sobbing.

'If I was really mad Lex,' Kate let her fingertips sneak under the waistband, 'Then we'd still be in the kitchen and I wouldn't be wet. How long have you wanted to fuck me?'

'A... While...' Alexis panted, her chest heaving under her top, 'I...'

'Maybe we should do something about that, don't you think?' Kate didn't wait for a reply before her hand was cupping Alexis' damp panties.

'Fuck!' Alexis screeched, her hands clawing at Kate's wrist, 'What the fuck?'

'I'm not completely straight honey,' Kate rubbed her palm against the redhead, her teeth nipping at her ear, 'That semester in Russia was spent with Greta, a sexy lesbian who taught me that I cum hard when fucking a woman. She'd leave me boneless on the bed, or the couch, or wherever it was she'd pull my panties off and shove her amazing tongue into me.'

'Oh my God!' Alexis moaned, Kate's empty hand covering her breast.

'I've not touched another woman like this since I left Russia,' Kate revealed, Alexis starting to rock her hips against her hand, 'but watching you fucking on those videos has had me wet all fucking day.'

'Did you fuck anyone tonight?' Kate flicked Alexis' nipple with her thumb, 'Did Jenna slide her tongue in here?' Kate pushed down on Alexis' pussy, 'Or was it Greg and his cock, pounding away as you taunt him about his mommy fetish?'

Alexis curled her arm around Kate's neck, her mouth slack as she mewled, 'Jenna... It was Jenna.'

'Is it her boobs?' Kate popped open a button on Alexis' top, her fingers continuing to stroke over her covered folds, 'She has amazing boobs, much bigger than mine.'

'Tongue... Fucking rockets when she... Tongue fucks me.' Alexis struggled to talk over the pleasure Kate's actions was creating in her, 'But... Kate... You...Mmm.'

'Hush Lex,' Kate sucked on Alexis' neck, another button opened on her top, 'you don't need to compliment me now you've got me fucking you.'

'Kate,' Alexis pulled her fractured mind back together again, 'You are so goddamn sexy it's unreal, it's not about just your boobs, or your ass or your legs or the smile that haunts my dreams... You, all of you is just so fucking erotic. I haven't closed my bedroom door in about a year in the hope you'd be out there watching me undress or fucking myself... OH FUCK!'

Kate cut Alexis' confession off by pulling her panties aside and plunging two fingers deep inside her core. Kate was shocked when it only took two thrusts of her fingers to have Alexis clamping around her and releasing a loud string of moaned curses as she came hard.

Kate sucked hard on Alexis' neck as the redhead pulsed against her, the waves of intensity almost visibly rippling out from her gushing pussy. Pushing deep, Kate filled the shuddering woman and waited until Alexis came down from the atmospheric high.

'Kate... Damn, that...' Alexis panted when she regained control of her voice.

'Was the first of many sweetie,' Kate pulled her hand out from Alexis' crotch, the extent of the redhead's release all over her hand and the stench of her arousal filled her nose when Kate sucked on her fingers, 'Mmm, tasty pussy. Think I know what I'm going to do next.'

'Yes...' Alexis breathed, her hands already pulling on her pajama pants and panties, 'Lick me Kate, please eat me.'

'Let's get you naked first,' Kate pulled Alexis' top from her shoulders, the young woman spinning and crushing her lips over Kate's with a fervor that left Kate reeling. Feeling herself being tugged back onto the bed Kate gasped, Alexis taking the action to fill Kate's mouth with her tongue , both women moaning harshly as Kate yanked Alexis' vest up over her breasts.

'Oh no,' Kate giggled, Alexis' foot hooking over her ass, 'first things first missy.' Alexis mewled when Kate pulled her foot off, the brunette moving off the redhead and giving Alexis a lusty smirk when she peeled off her vest, leaving her stark naked before her, 'Even better in person. Maybe I should return the favour.'

'Fuck yes!' Alexis hissed, her hand dipping between her legs. Kate tutted and pulled Alexis' hand away with a wiggle of her finger. She took a moment to take in the younger woman's beauty. Alexis' long red hair was fanned out over the deep blue sheets, her pale skin a sexy contrast. Her pert breasts were topped with dark pink nipples, Alexis tweaking one as Kate licked her lips at how wet her bald pussy was, Alexis widening her long legs invitingly.

'Yeah,' Kate untied her gown with a sigh, much better than on a computer screen.' The gown had barely hit the floor before Kate's top was being thrown over her shoulder, her own breasts wiggling free. Alexis jaw dropped when Kate stepped out of her leggings, the little strip of hair above her slit inviting Alexis to stare at her pussy lips.

'Is this really happening?' Alexis breathed, the awe in her voice thrilling Kate as she knelt between Alexis' feet and braced a hand beside her hip. Twisting her hair into a messy bun, Kate smirked and lowered her lips to Alexis' pussy.

'You mean this?' Kate buried her tongue inside Alexis, earning a wild cry in reply. The arousal built up from watching Alexis fucking on the laptop exploded in Kate the moment she felt the slick heat and she started eating Alexis' pussy with an urgent vigor. Sucking her folds between her Teeth, Kate planted her hand between Alexis' breasts to stop the woman from writhing away from her lips.

'Eat me Kate,' Alexis shouted, her moans echoing through the room, 'Fuck! There... Holy fuck there Kate! Suck my pussy Kate, I wanna cum on that beautiful faaace!'

Kate moaned at the flood of juices when she refilled Alexis with her fingers, her lips moving up to the hard nub that poked out between her sodden folds. Nuzzling with her nose, Kate giggled at the scream Alexis gave, the sound continuing when Kate wrapped her lips around the bundle of nerves.

'Oh God, Oh God, Oh God!' Alexis' voice turned hoarse as she bellowed, 'finger fuck your slut Kate, I'm your slut, make your slut cum Kate, suck my clit... Oh please suck it!'

'My slut,' Kate hummed against Alexis' clit, her fingers hammering into her squirming hips. Sucking hard, Kate peered up over Alexis' breasts to the dark blue pools of ecstasy, Alexis suddenly tensed up under Kate's hand and a low moan slipped from her lips. Kate felt Alexis' release against her chin and her fingers gripped tight while the moan grew in volume, Alexis gripping the sheets and arching as she wailed.

She didn't know or care how long Alexis screamed, Kate's focus on the pussy under her, her fingers curling inside the redhead until the scream petered out and Alexis dropped bonelessly to the bed.

'I take it I still have the knack?' Kate smirked when Alexis moaned in reply, her eyes closed in an expression of utter bliss. Slipping her fingers from Alexis' pussy, Kate kissed across the younger woman's stomach, her wet lips leaving a shining trail up over Alexis' stomach and to her right breast.

'Kate...' Alexis groaned, 'Fuck... Ooh!'

Throwing her leg over Alexis' hips, she pressed her hot pussy against the curvaceous hips and sucked a nipple between her teeth, rocking gently as Alexis continued to voice her pleasure.

'Kaaateeee!' Alexis squealed, a hand threading it's fingers through Kate's hair, holding her lips on her breast, 'more, I need more... Mmm, fuck, soooo wet, I wanna taste it, taste you. Let me eat your pussy Kate... Hump... Ooh... Shiiit!'

'Tell me,' Kate curled her tongue around the hard nipple and lifted her head, resting it on her arm as she rolled her pussy against Alexis, 'Jenna...'

'Fuck Jenna...' Alexis moaned, 'You...'

'Want to hear about Jenna,' Kate smirked, 'I saw the dress you were wearing when you went out. Was that for her?'

'Yes!' Alexis's hand clamped onto Kate's thigh, her fingers digging in with each roll, 'Please...'

'Not yet,' Kate ran her finger along Alexis' jaw, 'One more question. Bedroom or Alleyway?'

'Cab,' Alexis mewled, 'Hallway... Bedroom... Hot, so hot.'

'You are a dirty kinky little sexpot,' Kate leant her head up and slowly kissed Alexis, her lips deliberately keeping the kiss slow to torture the redhead, her vigour evident, 'Wanna lick my pussy?'

'Mmm... Fuck yeah,' Alexis' hand on Kate's thigh moved nearer her center. Kate grinned and plucked the wandering hand away from it's target, Alexis grumbling at the action.

'One rule honey,' Kate kissed the tip of Alexis' nose before she rolled away from the younger woman's body, 'You may love getting butt fucked, But I don't. Leave my ass alone and you'll get your prize.'

'Is it juicy?' Alexis leered as Kate moved above her.

'Very,' Kate lowered her hips just enough to have Alexis jerking her head up, the redhead moaning when Kate moved up the bed and laid herself against the mound of pillows, spreading her legs open with a leer, 'Why don't you come here and find out?'

'If you insist,' Alexis rolled over and crawled across the bed, her lips leaving pools of heat on Kate's thigh.

'Mmm, I insist,' Kate moaned, her eyes closing and her bottom lip gripped between her teeth when Alexis' hair brushed her folds, 'I most certainly insist.'

'Then let's not waste any more time,' Alexis breathed, a finger running down Kate's slit, 'Mmm, you call me a dirty slut and you're this wet for your stepdaughter?'

'We're both sluts,' Kate's breasts heaved, her hand tugging on a nipple, 'Dirty, kinky sex mad sluts... Fuck me Alexis.'

'Don't mind if I do,' Alexis hummed, her lips clamping down against Kate, her finger dipping between Kate's sodden folds. Both women sounded their pleasure as Alexis' tongue followed her finger into Kate, the latter's moan almost smothering the former's growl as Kate's juices flooded over her tongue.

'Get that tongue in there Lex,' Kate gripped Alexis' hair tightly, her face tense at the boiling heat coiling out through her nerves to fill her body, 'Be the sexy pussy muncher you are and tongue fuck me.' Alexis curled her finger inside Kate, her tongue seeking out every crevice of her folds and lapping up the flowing juices, 'You wanna make me cum babe?'

SDLRob
SDLRob
155 Followers