The Pet

Story Info
She's your slave, your pet, your tease...
2.2k words
4.4
16.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She's your slave, your pet, your tease and everything else you could ask for. Your every wish is her command, she is all yours, and you unleashed her and marked her.

James brain kept repeating those words all day, leaving him unable to concentrate on anything besides his pet, his little Sasha. He shifted lightly in the seat of his car his arousal throbbing and aching to be relieved, stepping his foot down further on the pedal wanting to get home as fats as possible, for his pet would soon be there and tonight was a special night, it was one year anniversary and he had given Sasha the choice of what should occur this night, he couldn't wait to see what his brilliant pet had in store for him.

Sasha pulled up to James house knowing he wouldn't be there yet, she wanted to be there and ready before him, dressed in a long cloak which hid the leather corset that didn't cover her beautiful 36 c breasts, a leather G-string and black thigh high boots. She had planned this evening carefully for tonight was her only chance to be in control, a chance that rarely happens. She had made a phone call earlier calling Andrew, Andrew is James friend, a guy she knew had the hots for her yet never approached her. Andrew was to be there at 8 pm sharp and then her plans would unfold.

As James arrived home he saw her car, a little shocked that she had arrived before him, yet not completely, Sasha was known for her surprises, "well hell, she once even surprised him by walking into his office and locked the door, stripped naked and told him she was a bad pet and she needed punishing. And ooo he had punished her, he took her right there on the office floor, not caring about a soul, after all it was his office."

Opening the front door, he noticed that his furniture had been shifted about, there was a chair now facing his couch and on each side if the handles were handcuffs attached, waiting for someone to be locked in them. "Hmm" he wondered.

Slipping upstairs to the shower since Sasha was nowhere to be seen, he stripped and showered quickly, when he emerged on the bed was his favorite black robe and a note saying "hello dear, please wear the robe with nothing beneath and please join us in the living room for a drink" he read . Then he read again the words "US" rushing through his mind. "US, us, us, us." he kept muttering to himself as he donned the robe and went downstairs, only to be shocked to find his friend Andrew sitting in the chair he had just seen vacant, hands cuffed and face all heated, and at his feet his PET!!!

Sasha heard his gasp and turned towards James, she smiled nodded her head towards the couch and resumed her activities.

"Ohh she loved holding the leash for once in her life." Sasha thought.

Andrew's cock was hard and throbbing while she stroked it gently not wanting him to cum too soon as she needed james to be there watching. Having him boil with jealousy and desire, she turned back again and smiled as she saw that he had seated himself on the couch behind her, turning back to Andrew she wrapped her lips around his tip her tongue lapping the pre-cum tasting it, loving it, the gently she slid him in deeper into her throat taking all his 8 inches deep throating him, her free hand sliding down her body down to her panties pushing them aside to reveal her moistness she began to rub her clit, exciting herself further more.

James sat there watching her, her long dark curly hair running down her back her beautiful ass pointed towards him as she knelt before the man in front of her. Sasha's lips wrapped around his friend's cock, her head bobbing up and down and she sucked him, the man's moans, his face all lit up with pleasure. She would deliberately stop, turn back and look him in the eyes, smiling teasingly, her face full of want and desire, then with a cheeky smile she would lean forward against the man and play with her clit showing him how much she was full with desire. He felt his erection growing by the second, his jealously fuming, thinking to himself "she better not let him touch her", his hand sliding under his robe to stroke himself slowly.

.

Then she slipped up from Andrew's lap sliding all the way up to his lips her hand grabbing his erection, stroking it, her lips rested on his as she kissed him deep and long. Her naked breasts rubbing against his naked chest, her nipples erect and standing proud.

whispering in Andrew's ear, "cum for me Andrew, spill your seed down my throat."

Sliding back down she resumed her attack on his engorged member.

Andrew knew the deal, he was not allowed to touch her, but the feeling of her lips around him was enough for him, he had yearned for this woman's lips to suck him and make him cum. She had been his fantasy for many nights now, and when Sasha called him with her proposition he didn't hesitate. He felt her little fingers cup his balls as her lips worked wonders around his cock. Unable to hold out my longer he burst deep within her lips, feeling her swallow every single drop of his semen.

James watched Andrew buck beneath Sasha, letting out a deep moan as he came, Sasha not missing a beat as she swallowed and swallowed his cum, James hand rubbing and stroking more, he wanted to punish her, the feeling of jealousy running through his veins like needles prickling his skin. "Oh! He would punish her."

Sitting back on her hunches Sasha licked her lips dreamingly tasting what was left of Andrew's cum that had escaped onto her lips, a smile wide upon her lips, her eyes filled with hunger and desire, her body shaking with the ache for it. Looking back at her James she saw it, she knew her punishment would be great today.

The she heard it, "Sasha come here now!!" in a deep hoarse voice.

Crawling on the floor she went to James, sitting between his thighs her hands running up and down his bare legs under the robe, teasingly, smiling up at him with her angelic face, she whispered, "yes Dear?"

Reaching down abruptly he pulled her up forcefully, yanking her up atop his body, grabbing a handful of her hair pulling her lips down atop his, he kissed her deeply. Tasting Andrew's semen upon her lips, then pulling her head back he kissed down her exposed throat, down to her nipples, kissing them, biting on them, making her whimper from pleasure and pain.

Looking deep into her eyes he says, "its my turn now, PET!, now get down on the floor, lay back, strip of your panties and remain in the corset."

Sitting there still cuffed Andrew watched in fascination the turn of events. He had never seen James in such a mood. He was a man possessed, and now the temptress that had been tormenting and teasing them, turned into a little pussy cat, purring and obeying.

Sasha did as asked, laying back she slowly slipped off her drenched leather panties, while James stood towering above her, his erection poking out from beneath the robe, his eyes full with possession and mastery.

James undid the tie to his robe and stripped himself of it, standing there before her, he smiled. Then walking over to Andrew he uncuffed him and said, "now enjoy my friend watching this little vixen beg and scream."

Turning his attention back to Sasha, he knelt down between her open thighs, his fingers seductively caressing her flesh, sending goose bumps all over her excited body.

Then reaching her folds, he opened them wide with two fingers, finding her swollen clit, he teased at it whispering, "you may not cum pet!"

Sasha's body turned to liquid just by the touch of him, he knew how to pleasure her, he knew her weak spots, and he knew how to own her. For in fact he did own her body and soul. Her whole body bucking as a finger slipped deep into her finding her g-spot, probing at it, her hands coming to touch her erect nipples her legs shaking at the pressure of not being able to cum before allowed to.

He reached over with his free hand and slapped her hands away for her breasts, "do not touch pet!" then looking up at Andrew he said, "Andrew come her and hold her hands down behind her head while I make her beg."

In a flash Andrew was kneeling above Sasha's head, his strong firm hands holding her petite wrists above her head, Andrew inhaled sharply as he felt himself getting more and more excited, his cock again beginning to grow.

James had his full attention on his pet, wanting her to beg and scream, as he felt her walls beginning to tighten about his finger, he slipped it out and smacked her pussy playfully, "no no no pet."

Whimpering and shivering beneath him Sasha could not hold on much longer, she heard begging and suddenly she realized it was her, "please master, I beg you let me, let me cum."

Slowly James reached down for her hips lifting her off the floor her knelt between her, the tip of his cock nudging lightly at her folds, slipping it barely in then out, Sasha's hips thrusting up trying to push him deeper inside her. the she felt it, with one forceful push, James slammed himself deep within her, filling her completely, his jaw hard his eyes set upon her face, she screamed out in pleasure, her walls wrapping around him like a vice. Without missing a beat, James continued thrusting harder and harder, deeper, faster, marking her, showing her who owns her, who is the master.

"Let go of her hands Andrew." he gasped out.

Letting go of her hands Andrew sat back on his hunches, his hand wrapping about his own throbbing cock, stroking it as he watched the woman being used without mercy.

Sliding out of her suddenly, Sasha felt the emptiness and moaned, yet she felt him grip her hair and order her to turn over, doing as told, she knelt on all fours before him, yet that wasn't enough he grabbed her hair and pulled her head back so she could come face to face with Andrews cock which was just inches from her face.

Then she felt James once more grab her hips painfully and slam her back against him, filling her to the hilt. She screamed out again, beads of sweat running down her forehead and down her naked breasts disappearing into the corset.

"Who owns you Sasha? Who is your master?" James asked out loud.

"You! You own me, you are my master, sir!" she replied.

"Pet you will cum after I have filled you and after Andrew cums on your face not a second before." he ordered.

"Yes master." she panted out.

Harder, faster he fucked her, her body aching, her tension rising, between being hammered and watching Andrew's cock just inches from her face Sasha couldn't handle it no longer.

The room was silent except for moans, grunts and the sounds of slapping flesh all about, the scent of sex hung in the hair.

The she felt him swell up more inside her and suddenly she felt him cum, deep inside her, she let out a moan of frustration, yet he didn't stop hammering her, milking him self of every drop within her. Sasha closed her eyes and it wasn't until she felt the splash of cum on her face, did she realize she could let go, her whole body convulsing, her walls tightening more about James she screamed out loud as the most intense relief of her life shot through her, she came hard, squirting drops of cum out of her as James pulled out to watch her release.

Then she felt to the floor, panting, unable to hold herself up much longer.

Andrew sat back, his chest heaving, his panting hard, he looked down at the exhausted woman before him, then up to James and said, "damm man!! That was something."

James smiled back at Andrew and said, "yes it was, a lesson to her that she is MY pet and only mine." with a deep hint in his voice.

"You sure proved that." Andrew laughed out.

Minutes later Sasha was able to speak and turned around laying on her back, she looked up at both men now adjusting their attires, slipping up into a sitting position then up to stand before her master she whispered as she kissed him softly, "happy anniversary master."

"Happy anniversary pet." James kissed her back, then swatted her behind and said, "I'm never going to give you the choice anymore." he winked at her and sent her to shower.

As Sasha stood below the cascading water, she smiled to herself realization dawning in on her, she was indeed his pet and he proved it today, his jealously shown, something she had worked so much on achieving before it happened today.