The Pet Ch. 01

Story Info
A Gay man is afflicted with desire and sold into slavery.
2k words
3.88
41k
20
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/20/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gman26
Gman26
13 Followers

Here I am, a thirty two year old slave kneeling on the floor next to my Master in the coffee shop. Sure, I used to get strange stares, comments of all sorts, and asked to leave on a few occasions. But those were years ago. I am as common here as I am in the grocery store, the park, the post office, Master's work, and anywhere else really.

I am my master's pet. I am collared, dressed in my outdoor wardrobe, and on my leash. The other end of my leash is just sitting on the table, but I'm not going anywhere. Man is better at being man's best friend. I am Master's companion, sexual cohort, servant, and pet of course. Anything Master desires, I am attentive to. Whatever he needs from me is his. All that I am, that I can produce, and every effort belongs to him. My Master's will is my will too.

It was not always this way. When I was found I had just moved out of my parents home and into my own apartment. I was due to start college in a few weeks. I didn't go too far from home, just the next town up. I was able to keep most of my friends who didn't move away, and I was able to keep my job I had when in high school. My life was my own, and I relished it all.

A few days before the beginning of the new school year, I was invited to a party. Not a frat party, but a rockin' house party. A couple of my friends were there, and they introduced me to this guy. My God, he was handsome. A former soldier, or so he said. He certainly looked the part. A little shorter than I, brown hair, the most gorgeous green eyes, handsome lips with the whitest teeth, built and I assumed hung as an elk. His pants looked like they were painted on, with little left to the imagination. And best of all, he was in three of my classes. Even if we didn't hit it off, I'd still have eye candy all semester long.

A few drinks later, and a little more networking and my night was done. I had not seen the guy again that evening. Well, I saw him from across the room. He seemed to have no interest in me so it was time to move on and look toward better prospects. One was the comfort of my bed for a good night sleep.

School started off great. I was engaged with my classes, liked my teachers well enough to stay, and there was Mr. Eye Candy in three of my four classes. His back looked like it was sculpted by Raphael or Michelangelo.

Classes were lecture/survey based more than interactive. Completely not my style of learning. Half the information didn't even come from the books. Why the hell did I have to purchase them anyhow?

Two weeks went by, work was an welcomed source of interpersonal interaction on my non school days. The cash in my pocket was welcomed relief as well. The last thing I ever want to be is a starving student. One should hunger for knowledge. No one should starve because coffers were emptied on unused book requirements instead of on food.

Two more weeks went buy and I was in the groove. I had learned how to manage work and school, and still have a little "Me time" every week. This week I decided to go out with some new friends to a bar. Cover charge was low, and they took our ID's. Wrist bands color coated for our proof of age to drink were snapped on and we entered in. Oh My Lord, I had never seen such a place. Mixed gender, was alright. But it was a leather bar, and I was out of dress code.

I got separated from my friends almost right off the bat. Couldn't back out now, I'm confident enough to make my way in here. And I pushed on. Found a quieter place to sit, had a beer I've never had before and just had to take in the whole place. I felt completely out of place, until Mr. Eye Candy walked up and said, "Hi. Steven, right?"

He remembered me, but I couldn't remember his name for the life of me. I was star struck by his eyes when I first met him, his name went in one ear and out the other. He asked what I was doing there and if I had ever been to a bar like that before. We chatted for a long time, and I felt comfortable for the first time that night.

I left with him, grabbed my ID from the front, and my wrist band was snipped off. Amazingly we went to the downtown malt shop. I couldn't believe one would still exist in this day and age of McName branded foods that have cheaper versions of the real thing. And this was the real thing. We talked till closing about school, family, and possible future careers. I really didn't have a plan, but the degree would come in handy in applying to better paid jobs. He kinda smirked at that. But he did drive me back to my home, and kissed me good night. I wasn't expecting it. I popped the biggest woody, and I'm sure he noticed it too.

From then on, he was one of my study buddies. Every week he and I, or us and a couple others, would meet every week to prepare for the midterm (which was awful) and then for the upcoming final. Afterward, he would take me back to that same bar where we met, but this time in something closer to the dress code. I still wasn't into the scene but I did love the feeling of leather against my skin. Soon, I was wearing something leather all the time, usually picked out by him. Some of it was worn exclusively for him.

It wasn't long before he picked out everything for me: what I wore to school, to bed, when I was going out he'd have something set aside for me based on the occasion. I ended up changing the underwear I wore just to make him smile. I gelled my air to a different style because he said I looked hot. I almost went broke getting newer clothes to replace a lot of my wardrobe. Thank God for second hand goods. He did teach me a lot about grooming, posture, manners that I didn't learn from my parents. He was really making me into a better man.

When my birthday rolled around a week before the final, he asked me what I wanted. There were many things I wanted, but I was at a loss. Three months ago, I was a fully functioning independent man. I could made decisions on my own, assess without contribution... but now I needed his input to know what I was wanting for my own birthday. My mind slipped to the final, and I was actually mortified. I couldn't think for myself, and the final was a week away. But he simply stepped in and kissed me. All my fears slipped away.

He asked, "Have you not been learning better by my side?" I had been. "Do you understand the subject matter?" I did. "Are you as confident in the subject matter as you are with knowledge of your work?" I was more so, actually. And, comfortable about talking about it at length with anyone. "You'll be fine, my pet." That was the first time he called me his pet. "Now, My birthday is two weeks after the final. How about we celebrate together?"

I breezed through the finals, no hesitations or complications at all. For essay exams, they were rather liberating to talk at length about something I believed I knew very well. Each final, one by one, was easy, except for the one my boyfriend was not in. I know that I passed. I had to believe that. "D's equal degrees," is what my professor ended up saying. I never repeated the course.

A week passed, and I never saw Him. I was a wreck. Didn't know what happened with him. The day of his birthday was coming up, and I was upset. Where was he? My friends took me out to party. It was the same leather friends and the same leather bar. It was what I was accustomed to now. I felt I belonged there now. Met this cute guy by the pool tables. He wasn't a talker, had almost zero personality. Maybe it was me, but I felt light headed and dazed after talking with him.

I woke up in my home, in my bed, no memory of the rest of that night. I felt a little sick. Felt something else too. My ass hurt, and my felt like it was in a vice. I quickly pulled the sheets off and I found myself in a metal piece of "underwear". It wrapped around my waist and went up my ass. My boys were fully encased in metal. I couldn't touch or see them. I started to panic. In walked the guy from the bar. I barely recognized him in normal attire. I was ready to scream, but he grabbed me and muzzled me with a sock and some tape. It sounded like there were two guys in the room, but I didn't see. My eyes were covered quickly. I was tied rather restrictively. It hurt quite a bit. Then it felt like they were tying me to the bed. When I tried to squirm I couldn't. Every which way I tried to move my bindings held taut and kept me in place. I started to cry. I didn't know if I had started to piss myself, but I was scared enough to.

It seemed like hours. The door of my apartment finally opened. The sound of footsteps creeped toward the room. I didn't know if the door was open or not. A familiar voice, though, "You passed every class my pet. The professors would have sworn that you were sitting next to me based on your essays, but they knew were you always sat. You never moved. The same desk in each classroom, two behind me and one over. From day one you were there, and they knew it." It was almost plagiarism. I used quotes from books and thought out examples. You spoke in generalities, but on the exact same issues. D's in every class. I guess you're not college material after all, or maybe just barely so."

OMG. I was dumbfounded. When he started talking and I knew who it was, I was pissed. But as he described each of my essays, I was merely writing as if his shadow, and quite imperfectly.

"No matter. Today is my birthday, and if you haven't guessed it, you are my gift. I must say, you are wrapped up nicely." My murmurings seemed to invoke a response. "Who would have paid to have you as you are. Perhaps your friends? I would have, but buying my own gift is kinda sad. But I know who did. It was your parents." The mere notion of that left me dumbfounded. I didn't believe him and started to try to scream and fight to break free.

"Let me explain, my pet. Your parents know me. You introduced me to them. You seemed happier, more rounded personality wise, in better control over your life when I was basically telling you what to do, how to do it, and when to do it. So, when your parents asked me what I wanted for my birthday, since I'm practically part of the family now, I said that I wanted you. You and nothing else. And not as any equal or the like, but as my pet, my servant, my property. You are my property. Your parents will be here soon to explain it all to you."

I just started to cry.

Gman26
Gman26
13 Followers