The Pet Girl Shoppe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dear mom and dad,

I am ok, but I have fallen in love with a pony girl here, and would like to experience her life for a time. I have called down to the hotel staff to come collect me for a 1 year experience, with options for resale and renewal to follow.

Please don't worry about me, as I will be well taken care of. Just please make sure if you do decide to come down, you book your stay at this hotel. I am sure our paths will cross again, sometime in the future.

Julie"

Finishing the letter to her parents, Julie decided she needed to cum herself and wait for the experience to begin. After making sure her door was unlocked, and her clothes were all in her bags, she put her vibe on full power, and then lay back on the bed and worked herself off until the staff would come to collect her. She had booked the kidnapping option as her preferred means of capture, so it would be a surprise when they would come for her.

Chapter 4: Sarah and Candice's Pickup

Sarah and Candice had been city girls local all their lives. They had passed by the store daily as they walked to the beach and to school. Now that they were 18, however, their lives felt like they weren't going anywhere. They had passed all the classes and they had cheered for the team like most of the girls had, and they had participated in the school's required slavery lotteries and avoided the selections each time. Still, they felt like their lives were missing something.

They had finally sat down with their mom and told her of their feelings, and their mom had suggested that if they felt like their life was missing something, maybe that something wasn't to be found in the normal environment Sarah and Candice had been in all their life, but rather in the life of a submissive. Sarah had reluctantly agreed to let her mom tie her up, and instead of being freaked out by it, Sarah felt herself come alive. Candice similarly was nervous at first, but soon found herself turned on by the helpless feeling the bindings enforced on her body.

Since that time 2 months ago, Sarah, Candice, and their mom had continued their bondage games, each time trying something new with Sarah and Candice as the submissives. Both girls relished it all up, but felt the most alive when their mom bound their arms and legs together, and made them crawl and act like a puppy.

Sarah, Candice and her mom lived alone, which was a rarity. Most women living alone soon would find themselves at the mercy of rustlers or slavers, who would raid homes and kidnap any female inside to be sold into slavery. Sarah and Candice had avoided this so far, mostly because they didn't advertise they lived alone without a male to protect them.

Now however, after the 2 months of playing tie up games with her mom, Sarah and Candice wanted to invite some of their friends to join with them. However, their mom didn't want to risk their freedom that quickly and instead decided to try and enslave them herself.

Sneaking into the girls' room one night, she softly removed their bed covers and rolled them onto their bellies. Working quickly, she looped the ropes around both girls' wrists and ankles, pulling them together into two tight hogties. As both girls began to awaken, they quickly felt themselves bound and trussed. Working quickly now, both girls soon fond themselves shifted, bound down tightly, and resting on the floor, squirming and struggling in a hogtie while their mom made a quick phone call to the local pet shop, and asked if they could come collect 2 intruders to be converted to puppy slaves for life.

Having received the confirmation that both intruders would be collected within the hour, Sarah and Candice could only squirm as their mom pulled down a bullet vibrator and placed it to each of their pussies. As the girls bucked and squirmed, their mom smiled to herself, thinking how easy it had been to take care of the college bill problem.

As the hour passed, the floor beneath the girls grew wet with their juices as they came and came again from the relentless vibrators working their pussies. Finally, a knock on the front door announced the arrival of the pet store's pickup truck. The girls listened as their mom made the final arrangements.

"Hello Ma'am. We got a call to come collect 2 home invaders here?"

"Yes, right this way. Thankfully my husband was able to get them bound and gagged for me, before he had to go to work. He asked me to have them placed in matching puppy suits, trained for the required time period, and then delivered back here for their punishment."

"Of course, Ma'am. We'll get them loaded up right away, and they should be back here in one month."

"Right this way, gentlemen. They were being all squirmy, so I decided that if they wanted to squirm and struggle, they should have a reason to. Watch your step, as I'm afraid they wet the floor a bit. Hehehe."

The girls squealed as the men lifted them up one at a time and carried them out to the truck, one cupping their breasts, the other holding their thighs with a finger buried in their pussies. Once at the truck, they were slid into a cage and a dildo was buried in their pussies. Having secured both girls within the cages, the men activated the dildos, which began fucking the helpless girls pussies. The last sound their mom heard as the truck pulled away was the squealing from inside as the girls were fucked by the mechanical dildos.

Chapter 5: Julie's Pickup

Julie had used her dildo for more than 2 hours before finally succumbing to the sleep that threatened to overwhelm her since her return to the hotel. She had cum countless times since she made her decision to join with Mandy in the hotel's stables. She kept picturing the harness, the sex, the look, everything she had seen while riding in the cart as Mandy had pulled it, and had cum over and over thinking soon someone else would be seeing her in the same way.

BANG! CRASH!

Without warning, the door to her hotel room crashed open, and 3 men rushed the bed. Julie didn't even have a chance to scream as the men shoved a huge ball gag into her mouth and flipped her onto her belly before securing her wrists and ankles together in the classic hogtie common for all newly captured slaves. Julie was lifted up and dropped into a bag, and carried out of the room in less than 5 minutes.

As Julie squirmed and was batted around inside the bag, she felt her pussy moisten again as the thought that this was it flooded her mind. She was a slave now, albeit a temporary slave. As her abductors carried her away, Julie squealed as she came again.

Julie was just coming down from her orgasm as her bag was opened, and she was shoved into a cage. Before she could see too much detail, her legs were cuffed into recesses in the cage, her hands were left tied behind her back, and a massive dildo was shoved into her pussy. The cage door was closed, followed by an exterior door, and there was the CLICK of a lock engaging. As she felt movement, the dildo in her pussy began to thrust in and out of her pussy, fucking her into another orgasm.

Julie squealed as she came, and could hear other squeals coming from beside her, but she couldn't see thru the sectioned walls of the vehicle. So all she could do was give up her mind, and give in to the fucking she was getting.

Chapter 6: Suiting the new girls

Mike waited at the receiving dock at the back of the shop. He had 3 new deliveries coming in tonight, and with the other girl from the front delivery, he had 4 girls he had to get suited and into training before he could call it a night. Shelly, Julie, Sarah, and Candice were the 4 he was supposed to be suiting for their new lives. Shelly, Sarah, and Candice should be easy, as they're all puppy slave bound, and Julie wasn't expected to be too difficult, as the hotel had a standard uniform, which was simple and effective for their pony girls.

Mike smiled as he pulled down the outfits for the girls. Thanks to the biometrics requirements, each girl had her measurements on file for just this kind of situation. Once enslaved legally, any shop owner could pull down their measurements and pick out the suits and accessories to complete their enslavement with little to no trouble. Within a hour of their pickup, all 3 of the truck bound girls were already measured, fitted, and ready for their new lives. It just was a matter now of fitting them to their suits, and getting them on the walker.

As per the requests of their enslavers, the girls were going to be fitted out as their situations demanded. For Shelly it was determined she would become a Dalmatian puppy slave. For Sarah and Candice, they were going to be brown and black suited mutts, with one of them getting fitted for a dildo. And Julie was going to be outfitted in the hotel's pony girl tack. Mike arranged the piles, and made ready to welcome the girls to their new lives.

Shelly watched as Mike pulled down rubber suits, bits of harness and leather, boots with strange soles, and other items she couldn't yet identify. She watched as the items were placed into piles, each seeming to belong to one individual or another. She was still in her cage, the dildo fucking her senseless since her father had left her there this morning. The only change had been the cage's relocation to the back of the shop and onto a receiving dock, or so she figured. Now she just knelt inside it, helpless to change her fate as she waited for things to begin.

Mike smiled as he saw the delivery truck pull up. The 4 cage model was the best money could get, and still be small enough to go unnoticed around town. Now he was glad he had spent the money on the engine slaves used to power it. It saved him countless hours of expensive maintenance for pony girls, and it kept the true purpose of the vehicle secret. It also offered the silent approach necessary sometimes when picking up the unlicensed street walkers.

Mike guided the truck to the proper parking position, and then smiled as he pressed a release button and the side doors popped open, exposing the 3 bound beauties inside their unique cages. With the help of the driver, Mike quickly wheeled out the 3 caged girls, and reloaded 3 empty cages into the van and secured the doors, enabling the van to go out and make other pickups for the other shops. It was common practice for the various slave shops to use the same van for their pickups, and it saved them all overall on costs. With Mike being the purchaser, he was granted first pickup rights.

As Mike wheeled each cage into line, he checked the tag indicating the girl's fate. There were 3 shadow forms used for Mike's shop. 1 was the silhouette of a puppy, one of a pony, and the third was an exotic shape, to represent the unique orders of some clients for different animal slaves. Mike wheeled the cages into line, so that the 3 puppy girls would be next to each other and the pony last.

Mike checked the girl's IDs with a portable thumbprint scanner, confirmed their enslavements, and then smiled as he looked the girls' bodies over. He grinned as he watched them all squirm and squeal as they came again from the dildos in their pussies, and smiled as he saw the floor of each of their cages was moist from their cum.

Smiling, Mike walked down the line, and checked that each cage was on the conveyor belt. Satisfied, he pressed a start button which moved the cages into a shower and bath area, where each bound girl was soaked with a special solution to clean them off, remove their hair, and dry them off quickly to make them ready for their suiting. As the cages left the enclosure, Mike walked to the first cage in line, and began to pull the girl inside out, and onto the suiting platform.

Shelly whimpered as she was lifted onto the table. She felt her knees and elbows resting on some thick pads, but she couldn't quite place the feeling of the material at first. She felt the shop owner move around her body, feeling here, poking there, and finally giving her ass a smack. Shelly felt her legs and arms being untied, and wanted to stretch them out, but before she could she felt the arms and legs of a black rubber suit being pulled up her limbs, trapping her arms and legs together within each sleeve. The design of the suit was ingenious. As the sleeves were pulled up her body, Shelly's arms were folded over, so her hands were up near her shoulders, and her feet were touching her ass. She was basically trapped now, forced to crawl around on all 4's. As Mike smiled at the new puppy taking shape, he began the detail work to make her new life complete.

First, Mike pulled out the old gag, and slipped a larger ring gag into Shelly's mouth. This ring gag was attached to a muzzle protrusion which visually simulated the snoot of a dog. Mike buckled the straps tightly to her head, and threaded her hair thru a ring at the top of the gag harness, forming it into a ponytail.

Then Mike zipped the hood of the main suit closed over her head, burying the straps under the rubber of the hood, effectively locking the gag in place. As Mike zipped the suit down the girl's back, he took time to adjust the body of the suit to fit the girl's breasts, forcing them out of 2 holes in the bottom of the suit where they were squeezed on, forcing them to balloon up. Mike also checked the new tail plug, which would allow for her wastes to be evacuated, but still would keep her ass plugged tightly with the tail.

As Mike finished zipping the suit closed, he ran a dollop of super glue down the zipper, sealing the suit closed. When the glue was hardened, Mike picked up the Dalmatian print covering and pulled it over Shelly's rubber suited body then he lifted the suited girl off the table, and shoved her back into the cage to wait while he suited the others.

Mike's next victims were Sarah and Candice. As before, Mike pulled onto each of their bodies the rubber under suit which held their arms and legs confined in the proper puppy slave pose, fitted their muzzles and secured their suits to their bodies using the zipper and super glue. But before he pulled on the suit covers on, he turned both girls so he was staring at their cunts. Both girls were smooth, but the one on the left seemed to be the hornier of the 2, so he picked up the dildo harness and slipped it around her waist, slipping one end into her pussy, while the other end was left dangling.

Sarah squealed as she felt a dildo worm its way into her pussy. She had seen it lying between the piles of gear she and Candice had been dressed in. Now, however, it seemed they were destined for one more humiliation at the hands of their mother.

Mike smiled as he heard the puppy slave's squeal as the dildo was slipped into her pussy. Working carefully, he pulled the brown suit cover up onto her body, threading the dildo thru a hole in the suit so it looked like the cock of a real dog, but with the obvious look of rubber which was a dildo. Turning, Mike pulled a black suit cover up onto the other girl's body, and smiled as he saw it highlighted her pussy perfectly. When both girls were suited, he put them back into their cages, and turned to work on the pony.

Julie had watched as the three girls in front of her had been suited into the humiliating puppy suits, known as bitch suits. She knew she had been smart in requesting the pony girl life, and now her time had come. She smiled as best she could as the shop keeper pulled her out of the cage, and stood her up, kicking her legs apart. She smiled to herself, as she watched the shop owner pick up the first bits of her tack.

Mike had seen few girls willingly accept their fates, but as with most of the hotel girls, this one seemed eager, even happy to begin her new life. Mike started by wrapping a tight leather corset around the girl's waist and lacing it tight. Mike then took the crotch belt and slipped the dildo onto it, and worked it into the girl's wet pussy. Next he slipped the tail onto the strap, and pulled it tightly up between her legs, buckling it securely to the back of the corset. Mike then folded the girl's arms behind her back and secured them into a single sleeve binding on the back of the corset, forcing her breasts out further.

Mike smiles as he looks at the figure of the girl, and knows she is going to look lovely. Smiling, he pulls down the hoof boots, and places them on the floor. Mike taps the girl's ankles one at a time, and slips her feet into the hoof boots, zippering them closed and locking them with the bell locks. Mike then stands up and slips the leather bridle over the girl's head, slips a rubber bit into her mouth, and buckles the assembly closed around her head. As a final gesture, he pulls her hair up into the ring on the top of the bridle, and forms it into a ponytail, before giving her ass a smack.

It is time, he thinks, to introduce them all to their new lives as pet slaves. Taking the puppies out of the cages, he clips on a leash to their collars, and leads all 4 new pets to the training room, to begin their new lives.

Chapter 7: The Cubical and the Walker

Mike led his bound girls into the training room. Here stood a row of 10 cubicles, with 4 of them open. He led each girl into a cubical and closed the door to it, before pressing a button. Inside, each girl felt a tingle at their head, then darkness as the computer shut down their external senses, and began reprogramming their minds.

Shelly's program was run with her experiencing it as a day in the kennels. Shelly saw and felt everything in her mind as her character was put thru her training. None of the experiences were actually happening to her, but her mind was quickly reprogrammed to make her think and act as a dog slave. She saw her character taken for walks, playing fetch, eating, drinking, everything she would be expected to do since she was now a dog slave herself.

Candice's program was more sexual in nature. Her mind programming consisted of seeing herself as a breeder puppy slave. In her mind, she was constantly bound to a mating frame, while another puppy slave was led up behind her. All too soon, she felt the tip of the dildo bury itself into her pussy, and shortly thereafter she felt herself fucked and fucked and fucked by the helpless puppy slave with the dog cock dildo.

Sarah's programming consisted of a similar program as Candice's, but instead of the receiver, she was the giver. In her mind, Sarah was led into a room with a frame holding a bound and secured puppy slave girl. At first, in her mind, she hesitated, until she felt a harsh swat on her ass, which forced her forward in the frame. As she was led into position, she was spanked and prodded until her chest was on the back of the slave puppy below her, then her ass was smacked a final time, and she felt the dildo in her pussy slide into the pussy of the puppy slave under her. The frame and its mechanical spanker then went to work, forcing Sarah to fuck the bound puppy slave under her for as long as an hour in some of the later sessions.

Julie's mind altering program was probably the most involved of the 4 new pet slaves. Not only did she have to learn the basics of being a pony slave, she also had to learn the intricacies of being a hotel pony, as well as learning every road and destination within the service area of the hotel. To accomplish this feat of learning, the computer controlled re-programmer doesn't waste time at first with a mind controlled program, but rather it downloads the maps and basic instructions directly to Julie's mind. In a little more than 2 hours, her mind is crammed full of local maps, pony behaviors, and other detailed information specific to the area.

Only once that is done does Julie experience the dream like world of a pony girl slave. She awakens in the dream world hitched to a cart, and a swat on the ass as the driver takes her reins and gives them a shake, indicating her to move out. In her mind, she lets out a whinny, and begins the trek around the town. She is given a grueling route, hitting almost all the popular nightclubs, the sex shops, the licensed hooker corners, and of course the routes to both the family and nude beaches.