The Pet Wolf Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Monday. Any more annoying questions about her?" his words edged with disdain.

His father snubbed the cigarette out in the ashtray and rolled his window up. "Nah I think that's about all I wanted. Hell you told me more last night than you did now. Ah here we are," his dad finished pulling into a parking space of a Wal-Mart Supercenter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile back at the church.

Luc woke up and moved his head side to side trying to relieve the kinks in his neck. The bed, while surprisingly comfortable, was less than luxurious. He stood next to the bed and continued stretching. As he finished he heard a knock at the door.

"C'est quoi ce bordel? Come in already, Luc responded peeved, to the knock.

The priest from the night before, Father Shean MacAllen entered the room with a tray. He set it on the table and motioned to Luc to seat. The trays were well laden with baked eggs Napoleon, thick slices of cheese, some beignets, and assorted fruit. For drinks there was a pot of coffee and two glasses of orange juice.

The priest sat down and placed a plate in front of himself and in front of the empty chair. The old man wiggled his fingers as he appraised the food before him. He settled on a couple slices of cheese and some fruit with a glass of orange juice.

Luc gazed at the food for a moment. While not wanting to act civilly with his would be captor; he gave into his morning hunger and sat in front of the priest. He took generous helpings of all laid before him and a cup of coffee.

Luc spoke after a sip of the coffee, "Mon dieu. Good coffee. I must admit I am surprised at the choices you have brought me monsieur. I take it this is part of your...process to get me to acquiesce?"

Father MacAllen took a bite of cheese and then answered with a half full mouth, "No Mr. Montreau. This is called breakfast. My 'process' as you call it is much simpler and direct."

The two men ate in silence for a moment. Luc watched the old man over his coffee cup and in between bites. The priest was wearing garb very similar of the night before. A light brown cardigan over his black button up shirt. Black slacks and of course, the priest collar indicative of a Catholic priest.

Father MacAllen broke the silence, having finished his meager meal, "I know you have many questions. I most likely have answers to all of them. But as I said I prefer a direct approach. The Order needs your assistance. Your family's bloodline is tied to another family's blood line. While your bloodline did not grow and expand as is typical of most, the other did. The order needs you to track down this other bloodline."

Luc took a bite of his beignet and chewed slowly and thoughtfully. He took a long draught of his coffee and cleared his throat.

"Monsieur MacAllen. I have no idea how to begin to 'track' an individual. I am a musician, not a tracker," Luc said flatly.

"You are both correct and incorrect Mr. Montreau," the old man said before Luc interrupted.

"Merci, just Luc or Lu," taking another drink of his coffee.

The old man just stared blankly and continued, "You are a musician and you are a tracker. Granted not a tracker in the normal sense of the word. Tell me. In your travels did you...feel a pull. Some sort of gut feeling that led you here to America?"

Luc thought for a moment and calmly answered, "I suppose so. But around the world the 'American Dream' is still popular. This...gut feeling. I'm sure that is what had to do with it."

The priest emptied his orange juice in a large gulp, "And once in America. Did you keep feeling something driving you ever towards this city in particular?"

"Merde. Wanderlust and youth go hand in hand monsieur. What is your point? Do you expect me to believe that it was more than that?" Luc questioned in an exasperated tone.

"I will make you an offer Luc. Cooperate with our organization just once and if you do not find anyone through this gut feeling as you put it. I will release you completely. But...if you do find one of the people we are searching for...I would ask that you stay as your services would be priceless," said the old priest.

Luc stared off to a corner of the room. He was still slightly groggy even after the accommodating breakfast. His mind tried to sort out possible options. Luc stared through the steam from his coffee cup and gave no outward appearance of his interior struggles.

"Oui. I will do this. But truly did I have a choice? No. Don't answer that. It was like a...merde...what is the word...rhetorical question? Yes that is what it was. I digress. I will attempt what you ask. Is there some sort of training you will be giving me for this?" exasperated, taking another drink.

The priest held a thin smile, "No training, just gut feeling Luc. I will be back in a while. Now if you'll excuse me, some people are awaiting me at a meeting. I imagine no later than tomorrow I shall present you with your liaison."

Before Luc could ask another question, the priest exited the room. Luc heard the sound of the lock being re-implemented.

Liason? I guess I'm screwed now. Not that I had much choice, Luc thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the church's office.

A large oak desk sat in front of Aracely and her father. They sat in front of it in identical cream cushioned chairs. Aracely sat next to her father. Her legs were crossed in a ladylike fashion but they bounced impatiently. Her father gave her a look with one cocked eye brow.

Even now as a member of the order he gives me looks like I'm twelve, she sighed silently.

She did her best to shake off her impatience and sat still as they waited for their meeting to begin.

After what felt like hours, an old priest finally walked into the room and her father stood to greet him.

"Father MacAllen, so you are the archbishop here now eh?" her father asked the man.

MacAllen smiled, "Yes Victor. Things change old friend. Please, please, sit down." The old priest gestured with his arms as he sat down himself behind the desk.

"So you asked for this meeting. Here we are. Enlighten me as to why we are here," MacAllen said cordially.

Victor, Aracely's father, gave her a stern look and then spoke, "My niña here has recently finished a mission for the order. I know that asking questions after a mission is...que dice, frowned upon. Pero she has some and I ask as a favor to an old friend that you can give her some answers."

The old priest stroked his chin for a moment and thought. A slow smile graced his face once more and he nodded in agreement. Victor nodded to his daughter and gestured with his hand towards Father MacAllen. Aracely straightened up and sat on the edge of her chair.

"First, gracias Padre. I do not know much about the history between the two of you and I would not ask for anything that either of you do not wish to give freely. Last night I finished my latest mission. It was a simple one. I was to track down a Frenchman by the name of Luc Montreau. Normally the order has used me in ways that could be considered...criminal. But I know that the end justifies the means. I'm sorry I'm rambling," Aracely said biting her lower lip.

MacAllen leaned forward on his elbows, "Relax my dear. Your father and I are good friends indeed. Never-the-less. I do understand what you're asking. Your mission seemed trivial in comparison to the past ones."

Aracely nodded, "Si Padre. I do not question the Order's decisions. I'm just confused and...I would like to know more about this man if possible."

Her father looked back and forth between the two. He was worried that she may have asked a question that cannot be answered.

Victor thought, True we are friends. But he knows my past and that I requested whatever work closest to retirement possible after my doings with the Montreaus. Dios ayudamos if he does answer her.

The priest smiled and nodded, "Actually I think I may have answers to both. To your first question. You were assigned because of your mission completion to failure ratio. Now I don't want to give you a big head, but it has been a number of years for percentages like yours. As to the second part. Mr. Montreau is going to need a liaison. The work will probably be closer to your normal missions. I can think of no one better than you Miss Sanchez."

Aracely turned to her father. He had sighed aloud once he figured out what was about to transpire. Her father's face held no sign of emotion though. Aracely turned back, "When do I start?"

MacAllen smiled, "First thing tomorrow morning. Debrief with just you, secondary debrief including Mr. Montreau and then the two of you are off."

Aracely nodded and accepted her father's hand as he led her from the room. Victor nodded a quick good bye to MacAllen and ushered his daughter out of the room and to the parking lot.

I should have never asked for this meeting, Victor thought to himself as they climbed into his old jeep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back at Calvin's parents' house.

Monday morning had arrived. Calvin laid in the bed of his old room staring at the ceiling. He knew today was the day he said he would go and 'meet' Riley.

This is stupid. Why should I go? I don't even see the point now, he thought to himself.

He rolled to his side and stared at the clock by his bed. The brass accents had the signs of age, green beginning to appear on the edges.

11:32 A.M. Fuck it. I'm not going. It's not like she's gonna know that I bailed, he sighed inwardly.

As he rolled to his back again, the door practically slammed open. His mother entered the room and started opening blinds. The light practically blinded Calvin since he had not even gotten out of bed. His mother continued picking things up and put them into a hamper and headed to his closet. The entire time the woman spoke nonstop.

Moon why do you send crazed banshee women after me, thought Cal as he watched his mom.

He tried to ignore her at first then he started picking up on things he didn't want to hear. He decided he should pay attention to her.

"...anyways your dad said you could take the pickup. That way it looks like you have your own vehicle. Women pick up on things like that. If you showed up in my Tahoe well then she'd think you're just a momma's boy that lives at home," his mother said.

Calvin sat up quickly, "Wait what? Women? What are you talking about?"

His mother smiled, "Yeah I figured you were ignoring me at first. Today's Monday son."

Calvin rubbed his temples, "I know what day it is ma. It doesn't matter though I changed my mind. I'm not going."

His mother laid out another pearl snap shirt and some faded jeans on his bed.

"I've always loved the way you and your dad look in these shirts. I bet she'll like it too," she said as she threw a pair of socks and some boxers onto the bed as well.

Calvin's face had a mixture of a scowl with crazed confusion.

"Did you not hear me? Ma...MA! I'm not going!" he exclaimed.

She tossed a clean towel she had been carrying on her shoulder at him, "Yeah I figured you would back out. So I called myself. She's expecting you around two-ish. Fresh razor in the bathroom for you too by the way."

Calvin watched his smiling mother leave the room laughing.

That...that crazy old...SHE...FUCK, he screamed in his head.

Calvin threw his covers off with a groan and grabbed the clothes. He stomped down the hallway to the bathroom to take a shower. He hoped that his annoyance would be shown by his stomping and slamming of the door.

In the kitchen his father chuckled, "I guess you told him you called eh hon?"

His mom smiled, "Yep. Laid him out some clothes too. Do...oh I dunno. Do you think we are being overtly pushy?"

Roy pulled a cigarette out of his pack and headed to the front door. He stopped and said, "Maybe. But I've seen the way he talks about her. Asked him twice just to make sure I saw what I thought I saw. He needs us to be a little pushy."

Calvin's dad walked outside to smoke. He turned back to look through the window as Mary started prepping the meal for lunch. He smiled watching his wife move about the kitchen. Calvin walked into the kitchen wearing the clothes his mother gave him but he had not shaved. He sat at the kitchen table we his arms crossed. His mother walked up and looked at him. She sighed aloud.

"Why didn't you shave?" she asked in an annoyed tone.

Calvin rolled his eyes, "Because I didn't feel like it. Look, against my better judgment, I'm going to go meet her. I put on the clothes that...my mom picked out for me. That kinda seems like some sort of description to my life at the moment."

His mom just sighed and walked back to the stove. Calvin just continued to sit there waiting for lunch to be served. His father came in shortly before the meal was served. Conversation was sparse and Calvin swore his parents were playing footsy under the table.

He gazed back and forth between them and saw the gentle smiles on their faces. Even four years after his disappearance, it's like they picked up right after their first date. A casual wink from his father to his mom. He watched his mom's eyes flit to the side in the direction of their room.

Oh god...they're gonna do it...and I sound like I'm ten...ok fuck this, Calvin fretted to himself.

Calvin stood up abruptly, "Ok...um I'm leaving. Soo...yeah...Dad? Mom? Moon's light!"

His parents had reached hands across the table and he caught his mom licking her lips. Calvin left as quickly as he had stood. He wasted no time hopping into the old Chevy pickup and peeled out.

Moon please let me forget about their flirting, he said inwardly.

A few moments after Calvin's abrupt departure, Roy stood and growled softly. Mary gave him a come hither stare and twirled her hair with one finger. Though they had been married for close to thirty years, the flame of their love burned as bright as ever.

Roy sauntered around the table to her. Each step he took screamed confidence and a feralness. He picked up Mary with one hand around her waist and the other supported her neck.

Mary never broke her smoldering gaze as she instinctively wrapped her legs around his waist. She thought that he was going to carry him to their bedroom. She was in for a surprise.

Roy held her to him and his eyes kept with her intense stare. A low growl of possession burbled in his throat. He lowered his head touching their foreheads together.

"By the moon woman. Your eyes would tease a demon to insanity," he breathed huskily.

Mary kept her gaze brazen and her mouth curled into a sultry smile. She raised her arms from his shoulders and lightly dug her fingernails into his thick long hair.

Roy groaned and closed his eyes. He could not keep up the staring game any longer. His lips rushed to meet hers and found them opened slightly. His tongue surged forward to explore her mouth. He loved the feeling of heat mixed with the taste of sweetness in their kiss.

Their breathing became heavier just from the kiss. Mary pulled herself closer to him and met his ferocity with a passion. Her hands slithered down his back and found the hem of his shirt. She tugged it free from the waistband of his pants and began to fumble it over his head.

Roy held her with one hand by her waist and used the other to clear the table loudly of its contents. She sat looking up at him with hungry eyes.

"Damn you woman...you hold my very soul in your gaze," he breathed with anticipation.

He ripped his shirt off and threw it to the side and grabbed her shirt ripping it open from the front. Her gaze followed his head as he swooped down to nibble at her throat. Her breath left her in a deep throated sigh.

Roy nibbled and kissed from her neck down to her cleavage. With his teeth he ripped her bra open. His knuckles turned white as he squeezed his wife's ass with a raw fury of lust. His mouth found her nipple finally. He swirled the chocolate delicacy with his tongue. Hearing a slight squeak from Mary he captured the other dusky nipple in his mouth biting hard.

Mary cried out loudly, "OH YES! Too long...too long..." she finished in a whimper.

Her fingers began carving grooves into his muscled back. She groaned demanding more.

Roy stood up from her. His eyes had a slight amber glow to them. His hands went to his waist band to pull his belt out. Mary tempted his inner demon with her lust filled stare again.

Mary was still captivated by his body. Even after all the years, his body was thick and muscled. She could see his anticipation rippling in the thick cords of muscle that were his thighs.

Roy kicked his pants off and moved slowly forward with his member as hard as steel. His hand went down and pulled her pants down and he pulled her to him. His mouth met hers again in a hungering way as his dick rubbed above her belly button.

"Take me Roy. Take me now," she whispered in his ear.

He turned her around swiftly and bent her over the edge of the table. His fingers roughly teased her sex through her panties. He brought his moistened finger tips to his lips and suckled them. The smell of her desire mixed with its sublime taste on his tongue was too much.

Mary waited with her breath heavy. She wiggled her butt out of impatience and was rewarded.

Roy grabbed her panties and ripped them aside and off. He grabbed her by her waist and used a thumb to spread her cheeks slightly. The tip of his cock glistened with a heavy coating of his precum. With a low growl he pushed in slowly but firmly without stopping.

Mary groaned at the steady intrusion into her womanhood. She felt the dull thud of his member bottoming in her. Her eyes rolled back and her arms stretched out on the table. She basked in the combined heat of their joined sexes.

"...too goddamn long," she whimpered again.

He began thrusting slowly and moved his hands from her hips up her back. He caressed her back and rubbed lovingly as he pumped her slowly. He felt the beast inside wanting more. It howled and wanted to lay their claim to her once again.

"Far too long my love," rumbled Roy.

Mary enjoyed the slow loving way he touched her body. Though not a werewolf, she had her own sort of demon inside. It was an emotion of pure lust that she had never felt before meeting Roy all those years ago. That lust needed more than tender love.

"FUCK ME ROY!" she exclaimed.

Her demand reached the ears of the beast inside him. The slight amber glow returned to Roy's eyes. He put his hands on her shoulders and pulled out to the tip. He waivered there for a moment.

"Please...please please PLEASE," she begged him.

Roy moved his hips almost inhumanly fast and slammed balls deep into her. He paid no attention to her cries of ecstasy and continued his assault. His grip on her shoulders tightened with each thrust. The sound of meat hitting meat resonated through the kitchen. Mary's shrill cries of happiness were barely heard by him. The beast and he were one then. They wanted only one thing.

Mary got her wish and was being pounded as hard as she could remember. Her orgasm came like a storm. It washed over her body sending tingling sensations and warmth throughout. Tears came to her eyes from the sense of jubilation. Her body writhed beneath her lover as the orgasm became waves.

Roy pummeled her womanhood with reckless abandon. He saw her head thrown back in a throe of ecstasy. He continued and leaned forward. As he leaned down his arms went around her body as he lifted her slightly from the table never breaking his onslaught on her pussy. He felt it building in the pit of his balls. His dick throbbed intensely and swelled to its limits. As his first spurts rocketed from the tip of his dick he bit down on her shoulder. His roar of ownership muffled by her flesh.