The Peterson Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ignoble
Ignoble
1,401 Followers

She loved the feeling of his seed filling up every little nook and cranny of her insides, some of it bubbling back out around their interlocked body parts. Thaddeus felt the need to back up quick before his leaking cum stained and marked his good trousers, his softening cock slipping out of her with a wet plop.

Leaving his daughter lying sprawled across his desk, Thaddeus fell heavily into his chair.

* * *

The rack Joseph was gripping was by now threatening to fly apart.

The youth was breathing hard enough to hyperventilate as he watched his mother's head bob up and down rapidly on his shaft. Firmly holding onto however much of him wasn't in her mouth, she was rapidly jerking him off even as she blew him, giving her son the most intense and exquisite pleasure possible.

There was no way anyone could have survived this kind of onslaught for very long, not even when they got to experience it often, as he did.

Felicity was paying close attention to how her son was reacting to her efforts, gauging how much longer it would be before he came, waiting for the signs she knew very well by now. When she detected them, she would immediately pull back so that only the head of his dick was still in her mouth, giving his balls a gentle squeeze in the hope of forcing as much cum out of him as possible.

She did all of this at just the right time and was delighted when he filled her mouth with his pearly white seed. She gulped it down as quickly as she could, but a mess was still made as some of the semen splashed on her face.

Her work finished, Felicity could now sit on her heels and watch with quite a bit of satisfaction as Joseph all but collapsed, dangling from that battered rack momentarily before landing on his knees. Gathering up as much of the spilled seed as she could with her fingers meanwhile, she popped it into her mouth too, unwilling to let so much of it go to waste.

As her son struggled to catch his breath and to slow the pounding of his heart, Felicity picked herself up from the floor and made her way over to a small mirror on the wall. With a handkerchief and a few other supplies she'd brought in her purse, she touched up her make-up and hair and otherwise made sure that there was no visible evidence that she'd just sucked someone off. Smoothing out her clothes came next, making sure that there were no droplets of cum on it.

Joseph had gotten his second wind by then and pulled himself together. He had wiped his dick dry with his handkerchief while his mother was at the mirror but, as soon as she was done, he took her place to make sure the rest of him was presentable, too.

She gave him a big hug, savoring this opportunity to cuddle her young man. It was so very nice to have some real beef to hold onto every once in a while. "Thanks, honey. I'm going to knock them dead after this."

Oh yeah, he thought, rolling his eyes. That theory about cum lubricating the vocal cords.

"Hey, mom? When are you going to let me fuck you?"

She heaved a huge, somewhat theatrical sigh. "You know we can't do that, Joseph. That would be incest! I mean, what if someone found out?" He declined to point out that what they were already doing could be considered incest. "Besides, why would you want to fool around with a middle aged woman like me when you have all those beautiful girls your own age begging for your attention?"

He told her the truth. "Because you are sexier and more beautiful than any of them - and because you are the one I love."

Her cheeks warm, she pulled away from him then, looking up into his eyes for a long moment.

"Maybe one day, baby. Give me a little time to get used to the idea, though. Okay?"

"Sure."

He couldn't contain his happy smile. This was as close to a yes as he'd ever gotten.

* * *

Coming out of the little bathroom attached to the office, Hayley had an unhappy frown on her face.

It was a typical guy's bathroom and there was not a single feminine hygiene product to be had, she'd discovered. Her all too brief romp with her father had left her more than a little disheveled and she had hoped to get cleaned up before having to face the rest of the world again. She had been forced to make do with little more than soap and water, a can of deodorant and the contents of her purse and she was not at all pleased with the result.

While she'd been gone, the teenager noticed, her father had put his dick away and straightened up his clothes as best he could. Having pulled his chair back up to his desk, he was now poring over the papers she'd brought him, but glanced up and caught her eye.

"Thank you so much, sweety," he told her. "I think that was just what I needed." His face colored and he chuckled nervously, adding, "I mean my notes, of course. Thank you for fetching my notes for me."

She wasn't fooled for a moment. "Your welcome, dad. It was my pleasure . . . to get you your notes."

His face went even redder at that. "Well, I guess I'll see you later, then."

Hayley was being dismissed, but she honestly didn't mind. Her dad really did need to study those notes to get ready for today's service and he would probably want to get into that bathroom himself to wash up a little, so he didn't need his daughter underfoot right now and distracting him.

So, even though she was still quite nervous about her appearance and aroma, she left that office with a huge smile on her face.

* * *

Sitting in the front pew, Joseph was wearing a small smile as he kept his eyes on his mother, seated up there with the choir.

He really believed that it wouldn't be much longer before he was bedding that beautiful woman and he could not wait. He didn't imagine for one moment that it would happen today, but he was confident that it was bound to happen. In the meantime though, he would be needing a little help to dispel all of the frustration and sexual energy that always coursed through him in the aftermath of these Sunday encounters.

In days past, he had been forced to beat off to burn up all of that excess energy, but now of course he had a little help - a pressure relief valve, so to speak.

Still, he had to wonder if there might be something to this idea of semen soothing the throat. Certainly, his mother's singing had never sounded so exquisite as it did today!

Sitting next to her brother, Hayley was also smiling.

Her father was really raising the roof with his sermon this morning and she took a measure of satisfaction in the notion that her efforts had given him all of this extra energy. She might have assumed that someone would be tired and worn out after their illicit tryst of not so long ago, but her father was in exceptional form and his haranguing of the congregation would drag on for quite a bit longer than it normally would have. And her? She could hardly sit still for all of the pent up, excess energy that was surging through her.

She could see for herself that some of the other parishioners were looking at their watches and hoping the pastor would wrap up before the football game started, but the teenager was beaming with pride.

Sure enough, she noted with a chuckle, his topic today was Sodom and Gomorrah.

* * *

After the service, Thaddeus soon found his way back to his office, once more sitting behind his desk.

It was his custom to take a few moments to sit down in the aftermath of a sermon, while everything was still fresh in his mind, and consider what had worked and what had not in an effort to improve his performance. Quite often, his careful ponderings would even give him an idea on what he should preach about next.

Today, though, all he could think about was the eighteen year old girl who had submitted herself to him this morning.

Had it been a once in a lifetime event, never to be repeated? Whether it had been or not, how would he and his daughter deal with each other in the future? They had crossed some pretty significant lines here and he was deathly afraid that she might have decided by now that it had been a mistake. Would he be able to live with himself if his daughter was never able to look him in the eye again? Even worse, what might happen if she decided that she needed to confess their sin to her mother? Or the police?

He was distracted from his thoughts by a knock on the door. "Come in!"

The door swung open and he gave a little start when Hayley herself walked in, a shoe box neatly tucked under one arm. Without a word spoken, she walked over to him and set the cardboard box down on his desk, smiling at him expectantly.

Uncertainly, he lifted the lid and looked inside, finding the box to be packed full of make-up and feminine hygiene products. He looked up at her in surprise, but she just smiled and asked his permission to place her box in his bathroom, hidden in the cabinet under the sink.

What this meant came to him in a flash.

No, his daughter was not troubled by what they had done in the least. Indeed, she clearly wanted it to happen before every sermon from now on as she was laying in a stockpile of stuff she would need to clean up afterwards. It was like a dream come true and, so long as nobody found out about it, he foresaw plenty of good times to come in the future.

As the huge weight of guilt and remorse lifted off his shoulders then, he was at last able to smile back at her. Taking her hand in his, he gave it a tender kiss and sent her off to the bathroom to stash her box away.

* * *

Nightfall found the entire Peterson family back home again, but things were far from quiet.

Thaddeus and Felicity had retreated to their bedroom, closing and locking the door behind them. It was the same every Sunday night as the time she had stolen with her son always left her horny and she needed to burn some of that off lest she explode in flames. This time, however, he was practically aflame too thanks to what happened between him and his daughter - not to mention the promise of it happening again and again in the future.

His ear against the door, Joseph grinned to himself as he listened to his parents fuck.

In days past, he had quietly cursed to himself at this point, knowing that his father was reaping all of the benefits of his work. Sure, he didn't really have cause to complain given that he was getting pretty regular head from his drop dead gorgeous mom, but he desperately wanted all of her.

Once upon a time, he would have retreated to his own bedroom now to use up his own pent up energy by beating off, but not anymore.

Not now that he had his pressure relief valve.

Backing away, he retreated from his parent's bedroom, walked right past his own, and slipped into his little sister's room without knocking. Hayley had been expecting him and he found her reclining on her bed in nothing but her birthday suit. Joseph closed the door again behind him and started stripping down.

"It's about time you got here," she teased playfully, watching with a gleam in her eye as more and more flesh was revealed. "I was beginning to think you weren't coming - that maybe mom had finally succumbed to you."

He laughed along with her. "It's funny you should say that," he said proudly. "I've finally got mom to really consider putting out for me. If she finally caves in, you're going to be seeing a lot less of me from now on."

"Don't you worry about that," Hayley answered, the pride evident in her voice. "Dad and I finally fucked this morning! Right now, it's just a once a week thing like you and mom, but I'm going to be pushing for more."

Now naked, he advanced on the bed and the waiting teen. "Congratulations, babe. Was he upset with you for not being the innocent virgin he thought you were?"

"I told him I lost my cherry to a bicycle seat, so he thinks he's my first man. He's pretty pleased about that, by the way, so you are not allowed to tell him that it was really you who deflowered me on my eighteenth birthday. Understood?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Good." Reaching out, she grabbed hold of him by the dick and hauled him into her bed. "Now shut up and screw your sister's brains out."

Ignoble
Ignoble
1,401 Followers
12