The Phillips Family Curse Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I would worship your teenage dick."

"Just send your Aunt a few dick pics, at least, something for me to remember you by."

"Make sure its hard as it gets before you do. I want to see it throb."

"Just think of me, if you need help getting really, truly hard."

"I would repay the favor. Your inbox would full of pics of your aunt's big, naked boobs."

"My cunt."

"My ass."

"I would let you absolutely RAVAGE me."

"You're backed up with cum, and I have three holes in need of some hard, young dick. Do the math."

"It's gonna happen. You can't ignore your fate."

Eventually, she did send me a picture, a picture of her huge boobs in her tight, pink bikini caressed together, showcasing the soft, smooth skin. The worst was that I received it as I was texting with Sandy, so I was forced to compare the two, realizing that my aunt was far more womanly and curvy than my young girlfriend. I tried not to let Aunt Karen get to me, trying to ignore her, but her words were hard to forget.

It was clear that despite it being incest, she had no apprehension about fucking me. She had made that point abundantly clear. Did all of them really want to fuck me, or just Karen? Were they just playing this game, or were they really willing to go as far as Karen did? I hoped for one answer, but I knew the truth.

My mother, my sister, my cousin, my aunt... they all wanted to fuck me. For real.

I tried not to think about it, but it was impossible to ignore. All these relatives wanted to fuck me. They wanted my dick. It was madness, insanity, but despite everything, my dick was now constantly hard. It loved these games apparently. I didn't want any of this attention, obviously, but my girlfriend was far away, so I had no healthy outlet for this pressure. I was backed up, surrounded by a bunch of women who clearly desired to alleviate me of my current condition.

And just when I had forgotten about the twins, they reappeared. It was a little ways on in the day when people arrived who weren't staying at the house. It was a pretty listless, unorganized day, some people grouping off for one thing or another. I was sitting outside at a table, next to one of my great-aunts or cousins, whatever, someone I didn't know that well, but their presence was enough to prevent any of the women from making a move. I was on my phone, texting with Sandy, and it was only after it was too late that I realized the people sitting near me were gone, leaving me seated alone. And when I looked up, here came the twins, bopping towards me, excited to see me.

They were both giggly and they stumbled slightly as they approached, moving in time with the song playing through the speakers.

"Hey!" they called out.

"Oh... hi." I said, not really up for either of them at this point. Both of them were dressed in similar outfits, short denim shorts and checkered shirts, tied in a knot up front, leaving their bellies and long legs exposed. The only difference was one of their tops was purple, the other red. I remembered what they mentioned yesterday about how to tell them apart, and noted the mole on Chastity's hip.

"Hey, Chastity." I said to my cousin in the red top. "Bethany." I greeted. Both of them smiled wide.

"Impressive!" Bethany said, before giggling again.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Nothing, haha!" Chastity said, as if they were both in on some joke that I wasn't. Both of them were shaking their hips to the music. They bumped their hips together in front of me and laughed again. Then I realized I had seen this type of behavior all the time at parties at school.

They were drunk.

"You guys just gonna dance?" I asked, with a raised eyebrow. As I asked, a more up tempo song began playing.

"That's nothing!" Bethany asserted. And then, as if on cue, in perfect time to the music, they both bent over at the waist in front of me. As they rose up slowly, they looked right at me, staring me down. Their butts pressed into each others' as they straightened up.

"What are you doing?" I asked, a little worried.

"This is dancing!" Chastity asserted, but in my mind, this wasn't the dancing I had in mind.

It was more like a lap dance.

Both of them shimmied in front of me, their flat bellies undulating as they danced close to me. Both of them turned away from me and shook their butts at me, jiggling them like they were dancers in a music video. They even did some of that 'twerking' stuff before sitting on my legs, one on each leg and began slowly, confidently sliding against my legs, practically grinding right up on me.

I was mortified by this, hoping no one was watching, but of course, my confused dick was as hard as iron.

Both of them finally stood up, looking down at me like I was their prey, crooked smiles on their faces.

"Hey... you should drive us back to our hotel." Bethany offered, slurring her words slightly.

"Uh, I... I don't think that's a good idea." I stammered out.

"Well, if you do, then we can..." Chastity began. Then both of them jumped slightly as someone's hands landed on their shoulders.

"Girls." Grandma began. Both of them turned to look at her, as if caught with their hands in the cookie jar. Grandma looked at them, unhappy.

"Let's go find your mom." Grandma began. "I'll want to find out where she was while you two were getting into the booze. Then, she can give you a ride back to the hotel so you can sleep this off."

Shrugging their shoulders, the twins allowed themselves to be led away. Grandma turned back and gave me a knowing smile. She was clearly again looking out for me, protecting me from these voracious predators.

"Oh my God." Dana said, her words causing me to jump, as she slid into the chair next to me, from out of nowhere.

"Uh, what?" I asked, caught off guard, before remembering that I was still mad at her for the whole, waking me up with her loud masturbation thing and then apparently doing it again in my bed while I was outside.

"Those girls are so trashy!" Dana said, putting her hand on my shoulder.

"Well, uh... yeah." I said, stopping myself from making a mean comment to Dana.

"I'm serious, I mean, like, I took a pole dancing class, so I know what I'm talking about. They don't know what they're doing at all." Dana asserted.

"Ok." I said, not wanting to think about my sister dancing on a stripper pole.

"I'm, like, really good. I can show you what, like, REAL dancing is." Dana said.

"I'm good." I said, trying to find any excuse to leave this conversation.

"No... seriously, let's go upstairs. I will show you what I can do," she said, as if I was doubting that she would actually do it. At this point, I was surprised she wasn't dancing nude in front of me right now.

"No, let's not," I replied. "And besides, I doubt Grandma has a stripper pole lying around."

"Well, I'm sure there's a big pole lying around here somewhere," she teased, putting her hand on my leg.

"OK!" I asserted, standing up and walking away before she could pull me even farther down this line of conversation.

I walked around a bit before finding a set at a round picnic table next to some of the kids. Surely, I would be safe now. I retreated again to my phone for a few minutes, before pausing to look up across the lake, looking at the sunlight glittering off the water. Due to this whole experience, I had failed to acknowledge the beauty of this place. It was stunning.

And then my view of this beautiful vista was interrupted by a view of a huge pair of tits.

Again, as if out of nowhere (I really should get my peripheral vision checked), standing in front of me was Kendra, fresh from her workout, still in her yoga clothes.

"Oh, uh, sorry," she said with a knowing smile. "I left my drink right here."

And as opposed to reaching around me, she reached over me, so before I knew it, my face was suddenly pressed into my cousin's mammoth, barely covered, sweaty tits. The smooth, exposed flesh slid against my face as she practically forcibly made me motorboat her. I scrunched my eyes shut and tried to pull back, but I was stuck against the table. She reached over me lazily, no doubt taking advantage of my precarious position, scrubbing her huge, sports bra clad tits against my face. Finally, she pulled away, looking down at me with a cocky smile.

"Sorry, Jesse. These things tend to get in the way sometimes." Kendra said, chewing on her lower lip.

"I'm sure." I replied in an unamused tone, stomping away from her as she laughed at my discomfort.

I ended up sitting on one of the pool chairs staring away towards the lake, hoping the sight of the gorgeous lake and the sounds of the rippling water could relax me. I was able to calm down slightly for a few moments, finally breathing a little easier.

"There you are!" Karen announced, causing me to jump. Before I could react, she moved next to me and sat down on my lap, planting her skirt-covered ass squarely over my crotch, my thick cock pressing into her lush ass. "Mmm, I can tell you're happy to see me," she said with a lilting laugh, wiggling her butt in my lap.

"Oh, uh, Aunt Karen..." I stammered. She gave me a knowing smile and slid her arm around my shoulders, pressing the side of one of her huge tits against my chest. Her low-cut top was spread open, forcing me to notice the soft skin and her impressive, juicy cleavage. She had a martini glass in her hand, dangling from her fingers.

"Here, you hold this," she said firmly, handing me the glass and I had no choice but to take it. She smiled at my compliance.

"Aunt Karen... what are you doing?" I asked in a panic, hoping no one would see this intimate act.

"God, you're such a flirt," she laughed, sliding one hand against my chest lazily. "Dragging me over here, practically begging me to sit in your lap."

"I, uh, I didn't want..." I began.

"Trust me, Jesse, that slab of teenage meat pressing into my ass tells me exactly what you want." Karen stated with a condescending smile. She ground her ass into me harder, making me wince.

"Aunt Karen... please!" I begged. She spun on my lap till she was facing me, her crotch pressed into mine as she ground against me, her huge breasts hanging down between us, drawing my eyes. She was close to me... too close. The intimacy made me shiver.

"You're such a dirty, dirty boy, Jesse, but you act so innocent. It's so cute how you play hard to get," she whispered huskily, grinding against me. Her skirt was splayed out on my lap, which meant she was grinding her cunt against my bulge. She flipped up her skirt to let me see the little underwear she was wearing. It was a flashy, bright orange. "But we both know you want this. Here, let Aunt Karen have a sip." She pulled my hand to her, taking a sip out of the martini glass I was holding. "Mmm, very good. This is so nice. Look at you, grinding against your hot aunt, so needy. Poor baby must be so, so horny. You can't control yourself around a woman like me, even if it is your own aunt. But that's okay. I like making you squirm. And I have a confession... I'm horny too," she whispered, her smooth waves of hair grazing my shoulder, her voice in my ear making me shiver. "Women my age, we're horny all the time. And that goes double in my case. I don't know if you know this, Jesse, but your favorite aunt is, like, constantly all horned up. It's always been that way. I'm horny right now." she stated, grinning as she squirmed on my meaty bulge.

"Uh... I've sensed that." I replied, remembering the texts she had sent, trying to ignore the pleasure she was conjuring, too afraid to put my hands on her and push her away.

"Mmm, I knew you liked those texts," she said, smiling even wider. "I'm sorry if I got carried away, but when I text with hot guys, that tends to happen. Texts become sexts so easily."

"You do it often?" I had to ask.

"Mmm, all the time," she admitted, sharing this secret with me. "It's all in good fun, though, Jesse. Harmless flirting, right?"

"Uh... it didn't feel harmless." I replied. She looked into my eyes, and I could tell from her expression that these texts, this flirting, it was deadly serious. "Um, Aunt Karen, I need to, uh, get up..." I began, moving to stand, but she shoved my shoulders back into the chair. She looked down at me for a moment, grinding on me, before speaking up, licking her lips, her voice husky.

"So... I'm horny, and you're horny... I think we should help each other out. I'm thinking... that me and you can..." she began.

"Karen!" Grandma called out from around the corner. Karen looked up, a death glare crossing her face. She stood up just in time, so when Grandma appeared, she didn't notice anything too amiss.

"Yes, Mother?" Karen replied, her tone icy.

"I need your help with the dinner prep." Grandma urged, no doubt knowing exactly what was going on here. Karen sighed angrily.

"Of course." Karen said, giving her mother a forced smile. Karen angrily took her drink from my hand and downed it.

"We'll finish this later." Karen said, her tone firm and insistent. I gulped, knowing she wasn't done with me. Not yet. I took a deep breath to cool down, before noticing the wet spot on my shorts, evidence of what my aunt had just been doing. I grabbed a towel and tried to rub the moisture away, hoping no one would notice.

It was as if all these girls knew that the pressure had to be turned up, and they were all stepping it up, being more and more blatant. Mom was feeling me up. Aunt Karen was grinding on me and sending me filthy texts, plainly offering her own nephew sex. I had the twins giving me a lap dance, and my own sister offering me the same. I had my cousin shoving her boobs in my face.

I didn't know how far these women would be willing to go.

*************

Dinner came and went without incident. Thank god. Well, mostly without incident.

Karen kept glancing at me from down the table, taking every opportunity to flirt in whatever way she could. She gave me the universal blowjob symbol with her tongue pressing into her inner cheek. She was still active with the texts as well, doing it from under the table.

"I bet you're fighting the urge to get on your knees and get your dessert between my legs."

"Do it... no one will notice."

"Be a man."

"You belong on your knees, eagerly pleasuring a powerful woman. And you will be eager, trust me."

"Let's see if this makes your mouth water."

With that, she sent a picture, clearly taken as she sat at the table. A picture up her skirt, between her spread legs, showcasing the thin, lacy underwear she was wearing. It was practically see-through. You could see a teasing hint of her vagina lips, and also a hint of her thin stylish landing strip. I unconsciously licked my lips before catching myself, hoping she didn't notice.

"I saw that!" she texted quickly, smiling wide with amusement. I silenced my phone, not needing the distraction. Not needing that temptation at the moment.

I did my best to stay close to Grandma, to keep her as the gatekeeper, so I was happily offering to help bring in dishes, something I wouldn't normally do. I mean, I'm a nice enough guy, but hey, if I could get away with dodging that chore, I would.

I lugged in some food behind Grandma, following her as we set them down. I was just about to talk when the phone rang, so Grandma picked it up. I looked up just in time to see Mom enter the kitchen. Noting my presence, she smiled as she moved up to me.

"What's up?" I asked, trying not to act like things weren't too awkward after she practically felt me up this morning.

"All I can think about was how good that foot rub felt yesterday," she said with a coy smile. "I was wondering if we could go up to my room and you could give me another."

"Uh, no, it was a one-time thing, I think," I replied. She glanced over, making sure her mother was occupied on the phone.

"You do know that we're not really talking about a foot-rub?" she asked, her voice low, her confidence rising. I looked at her and gulped. She began walking slowly, approaching me like an animal hunting its prey. "Once that door closes... and me and you are alone... you're not gonna be rubbing my feet, unless you want to. Me and you are gonna be getting naked... and sweaty... and I'll show you what a real woman could do."

I began to panic. My mom was propositioning me, laying it all out on the table, offering me hot, naked sex. What was happening here? Had I entered some crazy, alternate dimension where this kind of thing was suddenly okay?

Luckily, the sound of the phone slamming crisply into the cradle interrupted the awkward moment.

"Well, that was your husband." Grandma announced. Mom rolled her eyes and looked back at her mother.

"Where's he at?" Mom asked.

"It sounds like they all are catching a baseball game, so they will be getting in pretty late. Probably after we all go to bed." Grandma said.

Suddenly, panic hit me. I couldn't count on the guys showing me up and diffusing the situation. I was gonna be alone with these girls for even longer. I couldn't put up with this.

I had to get away. I backed out of the room and went back outside. Of course, someone was waiting to pounce. This time, it was Dana.

"Hey, I was thinking," she began, sidling up to me, walking beside me.

"Not now." I said, not even looking at her.

"I looked up your girlfriend online..." she began with a coy smile. "I must say, I'm not too impressed."

"Wh... what?" I said, pausing, looking back at her with confusion. We were suddenly interrupted by one of our young cousins, a little girl named Judy.

"Uh, Dana?" she began, looking up at Dana with stars in her eyes, clearly worshipping her older, beautiful cousin. "Can you... can you walk me to that big tree again?" she asked sweetly, tugging on my sister's shirt. Dana looked down at her, not appreciating this interruption.

"Um... not now." Dana replied, shooing the little girl away with a casual gesture of the hand, not even bothering to put up the act of being a kind family member to the young girl when it interrupted her flirting time. "Go away."

Judy, crushed, ran off, tears in her eyes. I looked at Dana, angry and shocked at how easily mean she could be, but she was unbothered. She looked at me and flashed me her pearly whites again.

"Anyway, uh, where was I? Sandy, that's right. Anyway, I mean, yeah, she's a good, like, beginner girlfriend, but she's not built to last." Dana said.

"Dana, be quiet." I replied, shaking my head, ready to turn away, not wanting to deal with her right now.

"She's so... flat. And boring. She's curveless, Jesse, and a guy like you wants a girl with some fucking curves." Dana asserted, jutting out her chest pointedly. I was just looking at her, wondering how she could so easily switch from being so casually cruel to this strange form of teasing. "Girls like her don't end up with guys like you. Trust me. All these guys want to be with special snowflakes, but all the hottest guys end up with girls with tits the size of cantaloupes."

"I don't want to hear this." I replied, annoyed, wanting to turn away.

"And don't get me started on her face. Bro, I'm sorry, but you've picked up an uggo." Dana said, laughing wickedly, clearly loving to talk about other girls this way.

"Dana!" I called out angrily. "Drop it!" I said firmly, not wanting to hear her bullshit any longer. I finally began to walk away when she ran after me, grabbing my bicep firmly.

"Wait, wait, wait!" she called out, squeezing my arm between her fingers lovingly, forcing me to look back at her one last time. "I really think you should visit me sometime. You're out at college, and that's nice, but I can show you what things are like in the real world. You can stay at my place for a while. I can even show you those moves on the stripper pole you seemed so interested in." she offered, as if that sweetened the deal.

1...345678