The Phone Call

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Silence, except for what I hoped were two lots of heavy breathing on the other end of the phone. At last I heard yet another little moan from Mandy - and then,

"Do I mind? Oh god darling, that's dreadful... he's really seen them all?" There was a little grunt and a drawn-out moan, "Oh Peter, no I don't think I really do mind - in fact, that's such a fucking sexy thought... our employee seeing his boss's posh little wife completely naked!"

Neither of us spoke for what must have been at least a couple of minutes. Then my mind began hatching a little plot - but before going any further with it, I asked the next couple of questions very quietly, so that if anyone was in the room and standing reasonably close to her, they wouldn't be able to hear what I said.

"You still there Mandy darling?" A further pause... then,

Yes, I'm still here."

"Well look - don't say anything for a second darling but it sounds to me as if Greg might still be there? Please don't worry if he is still with you. I really don't mind - honestly, I'm not complaining; but er... but if he is still there, try not to be too obvious in your answer - just say 'Yes' and then start talking about something else, so's I'll know whether he is or not."

With excitement rushing through me, I waited as she hesitated. She was obviously working out what to say and whether I really did want them to 'be up to something'. But would she trust me enough to admit it?

Then, after what seemed like an age but was probably under a minute, she went on with a slight tremor in her voice,

"Yes darling... " Then she whispered very quietly, "He's actually in the loo at the moment but he'll be back in a moment. Oh wait, I can hear him coming back now."

She hesitated for a moment again, then continued,

"I did offer Greg a drink like you suggested but he said he was supposed to be going out later this evening with a mate of his and in the end, he only stayed for about ten minutes - just long enough for a very quick cup of tea and a chat."

A quick chat my arse... he really was still there! And if I knew Greg, he'd at least have been flirting with her in my absence. Just the very thought excited me, let alone wondering whether she'd already thought of surrendering to his advances. Anyway, her answer indicated that she must be in the mood and much to my delighted surprise, it seemed as if she was going to play the game...

"But you did offer him a proper drink though - you know, a G&T or something?"

My hope was that she'd continue on the same lines and yes, she immediately picked up on it.

"Oh yes, I think he probably did want to stop for one... but I understood what he meant when he said one drink leads to a couple more and before you know it, he'd be over the top and wouldn't be able to drive. You'll remember the last time we all had too much here that evening? We took his car keys and made him stay in the spare room that night, rather than risk the 25 mile drive home?"

I remembered that night all too well. We'd all three of us had a huge amount to drink one evening at home and just before midnight Greg had drifted off into a drunken sleep in an armchair in our sitting room. When Mandy and I couldn't wake him, we'd had to half carry him between us and put him on the bed in the spare room.

Then came the dilemma of what to do with his fully dressed state... and our concern that he could possibly be ill during the night. So we'd put a basin beside the bed and decided we'd better get some of his clothes off in case he was ill all over them.

When we'd taken off his jacket and tie, Mandy began to leave the room, saying she'd leave the rest to me - but I told her I needed her help to remove his shirt while I held him upright (You know, just in case he gets sick during the night darling!).

I held him upright, while Mandy took off his shirt.

Then we had to partially lift him to remove his jeans (They'll get really creased in bed if we leave them on darling!)

Initially balking at the idea, Mandy eventually gave in to my protestations that he must be made comfortable for the night and so she pulled, while I manoeuvred... and then they were off.

Next came his shoes and socks (his feet will probably sweat if we leave them on under the duvet darling!).

We took a foot each and spreading his legs to give ourselves room, we manipulated the uncovering of both feet - which now left him in just his underwear.

Mandy started for the door at that stage - but just as she couldn't stop herself looking back for another quick glimpse of the obvious bulge under his boxers, so did I put a hand on her shoulder and with a wicked grin on my face, suggest,

"Don't you want to see what everyone was talking about a while ago darling? You know... what the stripper found so interesting when she pulled his jeans off at that stag party? Anyway, I can't do this on my own Sweetie; so come on, give me a hand and we'd better take his boxers off too, in case he wakes up all sweaty in them."

But no - that was where my little wife balked at any further involvement and actually left me to complete whatever further undressing was necessary. She went off to finish her drink in the living room and left me to deal with whatever else had to be dealt with; so in reality, I just left Greg as he was and went to join her.

But in my fantasies when feeling randy on occasions since, I have allowed my mind to develop that situation in order to heighten my mood; and recall of the scenario has been heavily embellished in my fantasy to become 'a near miss', rather than a non-event!

On such occasions my wanderings have had her immediately turning back into the room and while I lift both his legs, my slightly blushing young wife slips down Greg's boxers. As I let go of his ankles, one of his legs slips down the side of the bed and leaves him with widely spread knees and one foot on the floor.

With Greg on his back and completely naked, his chunky cock lies in its nest of pubic hair - flaccid and curled up like a bird. But as we look, he coughs slightly and the movement causes it to uncurl and slide down between the top of his still spread thighs - its long foreskin aiming downwards like the detonator point of a small bomb.

Now I've never had any gay leanings towards the parts of other guys but I'm afraid to say that when creating this fantasy, I do feel a wholly unexpected surge of bi-lust and not only am I just fascinated by the sight of his impressive cock, but I find it difficult to believe how attractive it looks - quite long and very smooth with deep veins ready to enlarge it still further in excitement. I immediately want to reach out - to touch it and find out what it would feel like in my hand.

When I raise my head to comment, I notice that Mandy's eyes are also completely transfixed by the sight of Greg's tackle bared for her viewing pleasure and temptingly close for her to touch. For a second, she begins to reach out a hand... but then, as if suddenly embarrassed by what she's about to do, my fantasy returns to a slightly more likely ending as she turns away from the sight and leaves the room without a word. For some reason, I've never been able to manipulate any more interesting ending!

Anyway, back to the phone call.

I was convinced that Mandy and Greg would must have had at least a couple of drinks by now, particularly as he had actually arrived nearly two hours earlier. Not only that but if she really was still completely averse to my fantasy, why was she now seemingly prepared to go along with my implied subterfuge?

The answer of course must be that she was no longer even remotely averse to what had been in my mind for so long and with that realisation, excitement took me over and I continued formulating the plan which had now become a priority if full advantage were to be taken of the opportunity.

There was a further hesitation before she continued talking and from what she eventually said, I had no doubts at all now that she'd caught on and really was at last interested in furthering the game. Whilst highly excited, I was nonetheless worried about the aftermath - but the excitement won.

Any drinking they'd done had obviously softened her defences and begun to ease her inhibitions. I guessed that in turn, and with the benefit of a bit of Dutch courage inside him, Greg would then have been openly flirting to his heart's content. Bearing in mind their surreptitious glances in the pub and elsewhere over the last few weeks, I had no doubt that she would have been quite receptive.

I sensed confirmation of that as, with a deep breath, she went on - the words almost tumbling from her mouth,

"Pity really darling - I could have done with a bit of company this evening - particularly if you're going to be quite a while yet. Erm... how long did you say you're likely to be?"

I immediately considered the situation and realised that if something really was to have a chance of developing, they'd both have to feel that they wouldn't be disturbed.

Accordingly, I almost whispered the next bit, lest Greg might hear,

"I can be as long as you'd like darling. How long do you want... or should I say 'need'? Give me a hint!"

Again there was quite a long pause before she answered,

"Oh, I see," she said, "As long as that huh? Oh you poor love, I sometimes think you work far too long hours. Well OK then, I'll leave some supper for you in a low oven, it should certainly keep until about ten-thirty or eleven - but please darling, try not to be much later than that!"

Her cut glass southern England accent, slightly accentuated by the alcohol she'd obviously consumed, sounded so innocent and pure that it turned me on even further just to listen to her. I'd have to be careful here, lest I give in and return home early to give her my own now pressing attentions - and that would deny all three of us this unplanned opportunity to progress fantasy to reality.

Bearing in mind it was only just after six-thirty, I could imagine what she had in mind and every possibility excited me beyond belief. I'd developed an enormous erection now and had to stand up in order to ease the pressure of my suit trousers. I went on, quietly,

"Hang on a second darling - Is Greg in the room with you and able to hear what you say?"

"Oh Yes, I think he should be able to do that - but obviously, he couldn't do it for you now..."

"D'you mean he can't hear me?"

"Oh no, I should think definitely not. Why?"

"Just bear with me, I've got the most amazingly naughty idea. Just wait for a few seconds and then say, 'Oh darling, I couldn't possibly do that!' Say it with a little giggle, as if it's a really naughty suggestion. Have you got that?"

There was silence for nearly a minute and then,

"Oh... darling, I couldn't possibly do that!" On cue, she giggled nervously.

I went on with my plan, "Now say something like this, 'Well I suppose I do quite fancy him when you put it like that - but I'm not sure I could role play over the phone. I'd feel silly doing that on my own here."

There was a silence for quite a few seconds this time and I could sense her blushing as she realised what I wanted her to say. Then, in a very quiet voice, she went on extremely hesitantly,

"Well, yes... you know I do... er... well you know... er, I quite... er... well yes, I suppose I do quite fancy him but... oh fuck darling, I'm not quite sure I can role play over the phone... I know we may have fantasised about it in bed but... well... we've never done that sort of thing before on the phone and I... oh hell darling... I'd feel a bit silly, what with you not being here and everything."

"Now say, 'Honestly? Do you really want me to pretend that Greg's still here so we can have telephone sex and involve him in the role play?"

A hesitation - this time for nearly half a minute; but then she repeated my words -quite slowly as if uncertain whether or not to say them,

"Honestly? Do you really want me to pretend Greg's still here so we can have role-playing phone sex?"

"Now Mandy - say, 'God, that's really naughty darling'!"

"God, that's really naughty darling!"

This time, an immediate response. Any hesitancy was getting less now! I continued, getting more excited by the minute at what I was suggesting,

"Have a look at Greg's crotch darling and say yes if you think he's got a hard on."

"Er yes, I think so." she said; and then with a little giggle she said cryptically as if talking of something else, "I suppose things really did develop very quickly that day darling - at least, that's the way it seemed to me!"

"Wonderful! Does it turn you on to see the outline of his cock like that, knowing it's because he wants you?"

"Oh yes darling. Most definitely!"

"If it really turns you on, let's see whether we can't arrange things so you can see it without him having any clothes on - wouldn't you just love to see his cock and play with it darling - wouldn't that be really nice for you? Wouldn't you like to have a lovely new penis, knowing that we both want you to do it?"

This time she responded almost with a choking sound,

"Oh God yes, I really... I mean they really do!"

"All right then darling, let's play out a little plan I have in mind. Now just go on repeating what I say to you... oh and after the next repeat question, say "All right then, if that's what you really want, I'll put it on conference!"

She began to repeat what I said next but with a little more confidence this time - I could hear the randiness in her voice. I wondered if he was grinning at her. I suspect he was and she'd be looking up at him, blushing like a virgin, with the phone in her hand and about to be switched to conference. She'd gone so far with what she'd said in front of him that things were fully in the open now between them and she was stuck with the situation, whether she liked it or not. She'd obviously got so hot that she'd managed to overcome virtually all her reservations and inhibitions. She was his for the taking but as far as he knew, I had no inkling of what was going on, so he might be a little bit wary how far he went - just in case I found out.

"Now Mandy, say... 'You really want me to pretend Greg's still here but can't hear what you're saying on the phone despite it being on 'conference'?"

She said it, without wasting a second,

"You honestly want me to pretend Greg's still here but can't hear what you say?"

I held my breath. This next remark would be the moment of irrevocable decision for Mandy and if she continued as I hoped she would, for there was no way she could ever explain things away to Greg without also giving the game away. As far as he knew, I had no idea that he was still there, so she'd be stuck with whatever followed - unless of course, she wanted to tell him all about our naughty fantasies. No, the way I saw it, she'd settle for what she thought would be the lesser of two evils (or of course, pleasures, depending on which way you looked at it - and I reckoned I knew which one it was!) I told her what to say next.

Another full minute went by and then, just as I was about to think she'd given up on our little game, she responded with my suggested text,

"All right then, if that's what you really want, I'll put it on 'conference' so my hands are free for other things; but let's hope nobody comes to the door and hears me." Then, she slowly added,

... and darling..."

"Yes Mandy?"

"... just don't blame me if this all gets a bit out of hand... you know what I'm like when I get really randy and playing with myself!"

"Don't worry darling, that's what I'm banking on - have a lovely time, I just wish I could be there to see him exploring you...!"

I heard a click on the line, indicating that she'd switched to 'conference' and probably put the phone on her lap. I could hear her breathing rate increase and I sat quietly for a moment, knowing that from now onwards Greg would be able to hear every word said by either of us - but he'd still be unaware that I knew he was in the room with my naughty little wife.

"You still there darling?" She sounded really nervous,

"Yeah, I'm still here Mandy."

"Can you hang on a second darling. I'm just going to put the phone down on the coffee table - I've got a feeling I may need both hands if we're going to do this!"

She giggled, delightfully. Ye Gods but how I wanted to be there so I could watch what happened and possibly, even join in... but it was more important for me (and the other two) to take advantage of current events - perhaps me joining in could happen at another time?

Then the doubts were suddenly beginning to crowd in again. What if I really did let things happen, how would we be with each other afterwards and how on earth could Greg still work for us? He'd probably feel he had to leave in case I found out. Would she find him better at it than me and want us to split up? No, she'd not want that - far too loyal for such a shallow reason. But what if...? Perhaps I should go straight home now before it all got out of hand?

I thought I could hear the sound of feet softly padding around the sofa and then became aware of a just discernable rustling sound. I sensed that he was behind her and stroking her hair. There was a slight knock, as if a ring had touched the phone; and then she gave an almost imperceptible moan.

It was no good. Whatever doubts I may have had, they were fast disappearing in the face of the eroticism of what was in reality, was almost certainly now beyond my control and I relaxed into it, knowing there was nothing I could do any more to stop it short of shouting out that I was there and able to hear everything that was being said.

Then I suddenly had a wicked thought,

"Ooh no, wait a minute Mandy. Just before we go any further, what are you wearing?"

She replied in a slightly dreamy voice.

"My white shirt that buttons all the way down the front and that red mini-skirt you like. Why do you ask?"

"What have you got on underneath?" At this she sounded slightly annoyed, as if I was interrupting something - which I again most certainly hoped I was.

"Bra, panties and dark tights and oh yes, and I've got a pair of low heeled shoes on as well."

"Right... now that does sound quite sexy darling; but if we're going to get into this properly, I think you'd better change into something even sexier - just to add a little more realism to your mood."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that if we're going to really get into our role play, I feel you should change into the right clothes before we take it further... just like any actor in a dress role play... and darling, it's probably what you'd have done anyway if Greg was really there with you and you actually wanted him to seduce you, isn't it?"

She managed a small and very dirty laugh at this,

"Oh yeah!... OK then. What do you suggest I put on?"

"How about you tell our fantasy Greg that you've just got to change out of what you've been wearing all day and say you'll be back in a couple of minutes. Then go upstairs and er... take off your bra darling and put on another of those coloured shirts you've got but one which'll match the really thin black bra I want you to put on underneath.

"And another really important thing my sexy little wife... do you remember how Greg told us once that he was really turned on by women who wear stockings and suspenders?

"Yes... er, I do actually... why?"

She was really quite breathless by this time and I could imagine Greg standing in the room with her and hearing all this 'innocent' role-playing. He must have an enormous erection by now and almost certainly, would be wondering at his luck.

I know I did... on both counts!

"Well I want you to take off your tights and put on that black suspender belt and those dark stockings you have in your undies drawer - they're not used nearly enough and it's time they got an airing. As we've just said, Greg's told us in the past about how much he's turned on by stockings and suspenders, so I reckon the Greg in our little fantasy would really love to see you dressed like that too. It's a pity in a way that he's not actually there... now that'd really be a turn-on for all three of us... don't you think?"