The Photo Shoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At least it wasn't until Frank put down the camera. I know it was Frank behind me because I'm staring at his camera on the ground, and he actually turned and asked Joe if he could have a turn. I do like Frank, and we almost went to bed together at one time, but his whole camera thing was too much for me. Now here he is, getting ready to fuck me, sans camera. The fact that it's Frank kept me from screaming, because, without the camera, I am just a dirty filthy whore who happens to be bent over the newest thing for Joe Feather's company. The only difference being a camera and not a camera, but it's a big difference to me. Before, I could have defended it to my mother as an art form. Now, I can't even face her. I got fucked for money- no art form, no photo shoot, just me, a hard cock and money coming to me.

It being Frank taking me helped me to not scream or try to tear myself off of the thing, but I just lay there, his cock going in and out of me. The combined juices of me and the two men before him coming out of me as he pulls back and shoves his cock way back in. I just lay there, listening to him grunting and groaning, listening to my cunt making squishing noises, feeling him moving in me, though not crying. Don't know how I managed to not be crying then, but I wasn't.

I couldn't help it, I let out a sigh of relief as Frank cums in me. His hot cum shooting deep in me triggers a small orgasm, even. But, mostly, I was just relieved that he was done and I should be getting up again soon. I even started moving a little, which was a good idea, but really uncomfortable, my arms had fallen asleep. As I lay there letting my arms stop throbbing, Frank picks up his camera again and is taking pictures of me when another man steps up behind me.

Frantically, I look around trying to see Joe, thinking he had stepped up to take me as well. But he was still sitting in his chair, grinning as the new person's cock slides into me. With all of the cum shot in me, he didn't have to take it slow or easy, lucky for me. His cock shoves its way into me and starts really pumping in and out. I'm not kidding, each thrust was fast and brutal. The stool was actually trying to scoot across the floor. His hands, pressed to my hips, kept the stool from moving as he fucks me. His fingers were digging deep into me, clenching and unclenching around the skin under his hands.

My head is bouncing around erratically as he fucks me. The loud slaps of his hips ramming into my cheeks echo around the suite. He's doing me so hard I couldn't help it, I was grunting and groaning with each thrust. Each time, his cock enters me fully, spreading my cheeks with his crotch actually bouncing off my tail bone. I let out an "eeep" with each thrust and each time he pulls back I let out an "ooooo" in relief of him being off my tail bone. He was moving so fast it wasn't even separate sounds, just a long string of "eeepoooooeeepoooo."

Finally, I can feel it- his hot cum shooting into me! His hands grabbing even tighter into me, his movements now little more than soft jerks, and his groaned "oh baby." Now the waterworks are going and I am crying onto my forehead. I mean, besides the fact I didn't ask him to fuck me, that I wasn't wanting to be fucked like a total piece of meat anyway, he said "oh baby" as he came in me. I mean there are worse things to hear when he's cumming, but not that many are worse- well, besides "Hi, dad."

He stayed in me for a long while, moving around, making little splurch noises as his softening cock moves all of the cum still in me before finally going soft and falling out. With the removal of the plug his cock made, a veritable river of cum oozes out and slowly creeps down my leg.

I relaxed after he had left, still crying a little, but mostly just to darn tired to do much of anything. I don't know how long I was left bent over that thing. I think I had fallen asleep, but I'm not sure. The next thing I know I am laying in bed, Joe asleep next to me and the phone ringing.

I move to answer it and stop with a groan. My cunt is sore and still leaking sperm, my movement toward the phone woke up the pain. With a grimace, I move again. The dang ringing is to annoying to ignore. I grab the phone up, listen to it for a second, then shove it into Joe's face. It's for him anyway.

As he is groggily talking into the phone and wiping at his eyes, I get up and go into the bathroom and get a hot bath going. Well, forget going. I'm plopping into it before the tub is full. About the only thing I did before getting in was to drop some oils in it and make sure I wasn't wearing anything, well sorta checked anyway.

I'm not sure how long I laid in that tub. I am vaguely aware of Joe talking excitedly in the other room. I'm not sure when he walked into the bathroom. The first I knew of him being there was his cock in my face, pushing at my lips. I'd like to say I pushed him away. I even did at first, but he came back and I was to sore and tired to argue. My lips opened and he slid in.

At first I moved a little, but for the most part he was just moving his cock in and out. Then his hands were on my head, pulling me to him as he fucked my face. His cock went in and out of me fast, I barely had time to take a breath before his cock was in my throat again. I just lay there and let him do the work, his hands pulling my head toward him and back to match his thrusts. Eventually I started tasting precum as he pulled back, which I was glad for, because it meant he would cum and go away. However, he suddenly stopped.

Pulling his cock free of my lips, he steps into the bath with me, manhandling me into a higher position. My breasts were now free of the water, nipples engorging swiftly in the sudden drop in temperature. Before I can ask anything, he is crouching down, his cock appearing in my vision again before dropping lower. Now at my lips, but it keeps going lower until I feel it pressing against my chest between my breasts.

His hands grab my breasts, pulling them together around his cock as he starts pumping. I just lean my head back against the wall as best I can, feeling his cock moving back and forth between my breasts. I can feel him leaking fluids onto my chest and breasts as he moves, now moaning and groaning here and there, I know he is going to cum soon and the only thought in my head is about time. Then he tells me to put my head down and suck at him between my breasts. I just tell him "no way, I'm not going to swallow again."

He gets a look on his face, not anger, more of a resigned look, then he is moving around a bit over me. When he is done moving about, one hand is free of my breasts and his knee is pressing into my side, holding my breast in place with his thigh. His free hand moves up to my head, grabs hold of me and pulls my head forward and down so I am looking straight between my breasts at his pumping cock. Somehow he gets his hand behind my head and wrapped up in my hair, which he has a hold of now, twisting it slightly he tells me to open wide. When I don't at first, he twists a little more, causing me to gasp in shock and pain. At roughly the same moment, he is pulling my head closer to him and thrusting farther forward.

I mumble around his cock that I am so going to get him for this, but it has the opposite effect on him. He groans loudly, shoving at me a little harder and his cum is shooting in my mouth. My eyes tear up as the hot spurts of his cum shoot into my mouth, spreading out to every nook and cranny between my teeth, under my tongue and in the roof of my mouth. More and more of it is shot until my mouth is filled pretty well by his cock and cum.

Looking up at him, fire in my eyes, thinking maybe I should try and bite him so I can get this slimy goo out of my mouth, I swallow it down. He holds my head down on him until his cock gets soft before letting go of me and climbing out of the tub. Not saying a word as he dries off. He finally says something again as he is leaving the bathroom.

"Oh, pack up. We are heading back to the states for a little bit. Gotta take care of a problem with our factory deal."

With a splash, I have rolled out of the tub and am up brushing my teeth before he has disappeared from view fully. Toothpaste still in my mouth, I am out of the bathroom shoving things into my suitcase, shoving him out of the way in the process of getting said suitcase. Finally, five minutes after he has told me we are leaving, I am all packed, breathing a little heavily and still dripping a little from the bath.

"Are you going to wear that on the flight home?" He asks me grinning and looking me up and down.

"Well why not?" I ask as I look down, and realize I don't have anything on.

Rapidly, my suitcase is opened again and I am dragging the first outfit I find out of it and pulling it on, in the process tearing the shirt a little in the underarm and I could have sworn I heard the skirt making a little tearing sound.

I didn't care, I just wanted to be out of there as fast as possible. I practically flew from the elevator to the front desk where I had to wait for what seemed like ages for them to check me out. By the time the poor guy had finished getting me checked out, got the key and went down all the checks of checking out of a hotel, I was practically fuming.

By the time I managed to get to the airport, I was sure my flight would be gone. Although as it turned out, I had to sit in the waiting area for an hour. As luck would have it, I was assigned a seat right next to Joe- the one place on the entire flight I didn't want to be.

He tried to talk to me, but I steadfastly ignored him. I was finally able to swap places with an older woman so I spent the next 3 hours sitting next to a man who never shut up about their trip. I did understand why his wife swapped seats with me- he is a bug nut, loves bugs and spend the entire time going on and on about the most disgusting habits of beetles that they had seen.

Finally, the flight landed and I was able to pry myself away from him. His wife and I were exchanging thank you's- her for letting her get away from him, me for her letting me get away from him, and Joe.

After finding my suitcase, I exit the airport looking for a taxi only to find Joe wearing a rather cross face leaning against a limo. Ignoring him, still, and the offered open door, I manage to flag down a taxi. Quickly, I shove my suitcase in and slam the door shut before he has time to walk around the back of the limo towards me.

Slumping down into the seat, I refuse to listen or answer to the taxi driver, instead just holding myself and feeling disgusted. My mind was rolling over and over- what happened to me there, where did I go wrong, why didn't I struggle more. All I could come up with was at least now I know that whoring isn't for me, not that I didn't know to begin with, but I guess good to find these things out for sure.

When the taxi stopped in front of my house, I handed the driver a wad of cash, pulled my bags out with me and practically ran into my house. Dropping my bags at the door, I move toward the shower, ripping my clothes off as I go, intending to take a very long, very hot shower so maybe I could feel clean but knowing that a shower wouldn't be helping me in that. As I am almost to the shower, the phone rings. At first I simply ignore it, stripping my clothes off fully before it hits me- it's probably my boyfriend.

Quickly, I grab up the phone moments before the answering service gets it.

"Sorry about that, I was about to get into the shower..." I start off before I am interrupted by a voice I didn't want to hear ever again.

"Catherine, it's not nice to just dash off before I can pay you for your services." Joe tells me on the other end of the line.

"We didn't get the product you hired me to model done, besides which I never want to see or hear from you again." I yell into the phone, I'm about to hang up when he speaks again.

"Now, is that anyway to speak to the person holding your paycheck? I am sitting in a limo outside right now. You're going to come out just as you are now and get in the back with me."

Then he hung up, leaving me staring at the phone dumbfounded. He hadn't asked me to come out and talk to him, he ordered me to go out there stark naked and get into the limo with him.

As if! I am not a whore, what happened in Brazil aside. I don't do that and he can just sit out there as far as I am concerned, I think to myself as I head for the shower. My hand is reaching down for the hot water handle when a car honks outside. I straighten up for a second, looking out the window before realizing my bathroom faces the back yard.

Without even thinking about it, I am walking toward the front door. I'm just going to peak out the door and see if my boyfriend is here. I'm not sure why I am thinking that, I never called him saying I was flying home. No matter the reason, I was going to check. Except, I don't peek through the peephole. I open the door wide and I'm stepping out.

It doesn't even cross my mind that I am outside of my own house wearing nothing. Or that I am walking toward a limo, the only car on the street since at this hour most everyone is working. As I draw near, the rear door opens and I can see Joe leaning out and smiling at me. A wave of revulsion hits me. I can't stand this man, yet I am getting into the car with him.

Before he has shut the door, he is unzipping his pants and pulling his big cock out. Not fully hard and still big, he strokes it a couple times before turning to me.

"Here you go girl, give Master's cock a nice sucking and later I'll fuck you nice and hard."

I am leaning over taking him in hand, but stop as he pushes on my shoulder and motions to the floor. I get on the floor, my knees digging into the carpeting of the limo between his legs. My hand grabs him and starts stroking even as my mouth draws down to take him inside.

As he gets harder, I start stroking him faster until he grabs my hand and pulls it away.

"I said sucking not stroking girl. I'll not punish because you're new, but put your hands behind your back and suck on master until he cums in your mouth."

I do as he says and mumble out on his cock, "Yes, Master". Inside, my mind is freaking out. What the hell am I doing? I hate this man- he is not cute, he is not nice, and he has raped me. Why on earth am I doing this for him? The whole time my head is bobbing up and down on him, his hips thrusting upward into my mouth. I'm not sure when he closed the door, but the limo is moving; and now his hands are on my head, guiding me up and down on him.

His hands forcing me farther down on him, gagging and making me want to throw up, but he still forces my head down on him in a fast paced blowjob. Eventually, I catch the taste of his precum in my mouth. I'm not sure how long he has been streaming that into me. His cock doesn't ever leave my throat very far but I know that he will soon be cumming into my mouth like he said.

About then I notice his hands are gone, I'm thinking "oh good, I can pull off and not have to taste his revolting cum again." Then he groans and says he is going to cum, and to not pull off of him. I'm thinking you bet your ass I'm pulling off, the only reason why I swallowed those two loads was because I was tied up and you were holding my head in place, no way I'm swallowing this load.

Then he jerks under me, his hips rising up off the seat, a loud moan escaping his lips and I can feel his hot shots of cum shooting into my mouth. I can feel his load dispersing into my mouth, spreading out, the sticky cum clinging to my teeth, my tonsils, my tongue and every nook and cranny in between, his cock moving in my mouth still as he pumps at my face milking his cock for every last little drop. My mouth isn't big enough to hold the end of his cock and all that cum so a little dribbles out on either side of his cock making a slow way down him.

I'm berating myself for taking his load in my mouth, and thinking I should pull off spit it in his face and get the hell out of the car, getting raped or not, I'd much rather get away from this slime ball than anything else.

"Swallow it girl, and clean your Master's cock off. We are home."

Instead of spitting it in his face, I am swallowing it. Taking my mouth off his cock, I find myself thanking Master for his cum and cleaning him off with my tongue. When I have finished, he opens the door and tells me to get out. Outside, I find we are in the front area of a luxurious mansion, the wings stretching out past the parking area we are standing in. The pavement isn't gravel, it's a lovely pink color and the house itself is shaded a purplish white with dark green awnings. This house says nothing but rich people live here.

I couldn't help but gasp as I took in the whole house. Then it hit me, this is where I am going to live from now on, this is master's house and I am to live with master. I won't have a care in the world as long as I keep him happy, and to do that, I must listen to him. Dutifully, I followed along behind him as he showed me the house and told me what I would be doing here.